GoHam Diaries - September 14, 2010

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
September 14th 2010 – Personal Journal of Aham Parag Modi
God what a day! I thought it would never end! There was so much work to do but everywhere I looked there were reminders of Janamashtmi and kanaji's birthday…each reminder of kanaji made me think of Gopi. What a devotee she is of him, how much she believes in him. The day after our wedding she sang that bhajan..what a voice she has…hmmm why does she no longer sing that aarti..every morning I wake up hoping that I would wake up to the sound of that melodious voice.

I couldn't wait for this day to end so that maybe I will get a glimpse of her beautiful face. Preferable when she is unaware so that she doesn't hide it before I get my fill. How I hate that ghugat and pallu!

What am I doing? What am I thinking? What am I writing? *slams the mont blanc pen down on the journal and turns away from the journal as if to hide from his own thoughts*

September 14th 2010 – From the recorded diary of Gopi Modi
Kanaji, Today has been a great day so far. Every year it is an honour to prepare for your day. Today I stitched your vastra, made all your favourite mitaiis, other dishes, helped clean and decorate the house. It was a great day…kanaji, do you think Ahamji will like what I made today? Will he get that look on his face, the one he gets when he enjoys what he is eating? He never eats enough, will he today?

Kanaji, today maaji told me not to fast due to my un-wedding vows. But how could I not? Fasting is for the well being of your husband and your family. Even though he may not consider me his wife …in my heart he will always be my one and only and my husband. How could I not fast for his well being?

Kanaji, I heard all the commotion when everyone saw Ahamji…Is it possible for him to be more sundar than normal?…can you please make it possible for me to have a tiny glimpse of him in honour of your birthday? I know he is not mine but seeing him gives me so much pleasure. Just a quick peek?

I better go get ready everyone is ready for the puja but me! *secretly smiles to herself*
Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely shelly........Aham is Sundar than normal another good adjective...
keep it up.......
ShellJA thumbnail
I was waiting patiently for someone to comment or even like this installment of the GoHam diaries! I am glad you liked it...I think tomorrow or tonight for you, there will be a much better GoHam scene to inspire us all!
ShellJA thumbnail
Really sleepy now...will talk more i n the morning!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i cant say tonight...as after precap the same scene will be the last one in next epi...and then in next epi it will be a scene to watch.....so tomorrow only something gonna happen.....

ShellJA thumbnail
They have to do it tonight because it is the 100th epi...a celebration for them too for reaching this milestone. An excellent GoHam scene maybe something they give us. There is also the thief track too! A couple of good things for us to look for forward to...
ShellJA thumbnail
I can't wait to see today's epi to get into Goham's mind. Hopefully a better diary installment.
rusha4003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Shelly !
👏👏👏👏👏

Great writing as usual ...... I look forward to your diary entries as much as I look forward to watching Goham scenes ..... sometimes more .... cos you make them even more beautiful  !!!!

Keep it up dear ... 👍🏼
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
first time reading this diaries thank you wonderful⭐️
ShellJA thumbnail

Originally posted by: rusha4003

Awesome Shelly !

👏

Great writing as usual ...... I look forward to your diary entries as much as I look forward to watching Goham scenes ..... sometimes more .... cos you make them even more beautiful !!!!

Keep it up dear ... 👍🏼

Thank you! I am glad you enjoyed it! Just watched today's epi and thinking does it need a entry in the diary...hmmm...