come lets predict...

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So according to  the article & beautiful promo out there which made SR fans puke and AR fans swoon, AR may get intimate. Lets get into the shoes of DMG creatives and try to see what they may show us.
1. AR unintentionally ends up getting physical. Morning both feels guilty; R runs to sid to apologize , S controls his anger/ burst out in anger/ shows mahanta and says 'koi baat nahin Ridhimma, u can share ur secrets with me.
Armaan too regrets what he did or else he now realises that R cant be sid's anymore and becomes SRK of Darr

pros & cons- AR will lose respect atleast in the eyes of a few AR fans.
Sid gains sympathy.
Now will the cvs do this???? I dont think so.
The next option.
2. AR has some spiked drink and end up together on a bed but donot  indulge in anything. R gets up , sees A near her; thinks they did 'it' runs away crying (covering her mouth & nose as always) and admits her galti to sid. Sid pretends its ok but decides to teach AR a lesson

Pros & cons- AR are innocent!!! sid makes their lives miserable for something they never did.
Sid the villian and AR the innocent souls. CVS may take this plotπŸ˜›

3. Sid actually has turned a psycho after hearing his wifey say 'armaan armaan' all the time. (this fact will of course be revealed in the last epi where either sid gets killed or ends up eating rotis in jail). So he makes a dirty plan. He spikes the drink and makes love to his wife but leaves armaan's things to make her think its armaan. So morning R feels gulity, runs to sid  asks for forgiveness and promises never to see armaan again. But armaan follows R becoz of his 'sachha pyar' which R misunderstands and then lo! final epi, there stands a psychopath named sid wo tries to hurt R. Like the usual hero A saves her. Both hug and say ILU and the title track wails- "DILL MILL GAYYEEEEEEEE....."

This track is the most suitable one to make AR the victims and Sid the grey character. So I predict , it will be this.

PS- KW please bhaag jaaa
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aalima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I thought you were a SR fan...What happened ??? Switched sides or got frustrated like me???
let me read first! (ahem! i'm a slow reader) πŸ˜‰

--------

edited:

my take: this promo thing is totally a "Gimmick". *COUGH!* i've seen pink lipstick smeared on Sid's face on yesterdays precap. tto phir woh kiss-ki kaam thi? Anji? Naina? Shilpa? or Jiggy's?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mogliF21 - 13 years ago
aalima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@shamil

ye ulti ganga kyun beh rahi hai

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

before any this prediction comes true i would love to say as u said KW please bhag jaaaaa
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
best one

3. Sid actually has turned a psycho after hearing his wifey say 'armaan armaan' all the time. (this fact will of course be revealed in the last epi where either sid gets killed or ends up eating rotis in jail). So he makes a dirty plan. He spikes the drink and makes love to his wife but leaves armaan's things to make her think its armaan. So morning R feels gulity, runs to sid  asks for forgiveness and promises never to see armaan again. But armaan follows R becoz of his 'sachha pyar' which R misunderstands and then lo! final epi, there stands a psychopath named sid wo tries to hurt R. Like the usual hero A saves her. Both hug and say ILU and the title track wails- "DILL MILL GAYYEEEEEEEE....."

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well personally ..i dnt think the promo holds any solid grounds....and since i havent seen it on tv(dnt knw if u have)...am not believin it..... especially not after all those rumours....

bt gr8 predictions..⭐️
dishu thumbnail

it will always be like this even if sid gets negative, AR reunite

AR SR ARSH SR AR ARSH SR AR ARSH.. and the war goes onnnnnnnnnnnnπŸ˜†
Shamil,

I agree with you based on the stupid promo..............there are no other predictions left but, these three that you have described. Becuz, these predictions have the adultery factor rumours, Sid's character turning negative rumours. πŸ˜•

The show is so disgusting! I am mad that a couple of weeks ago, there were news doing the rounds that KW will probably leave the show. Unlike other SR fans, I was happy for his decision becuz, I thought that he made a wise decision becuz, this show is so pathetic and he is just wasting his talent on a show like this!

I mean I thought he was going to leave from this show for a month and now what the heck he is still there wasting his time when he can find a better show and a better role. I mean I have seen some actors/actresses who look at the show's storyline and the character's potential before accepting a show becuz, they know exactly what will help their image and popularity and if a show gets so pathetic and nonsense like DMG they walk out!
🀒 He needs to seriously quit now becuz, I am sure he realizes now that this show is making absolutely no sense and is doing really bad right now so, there is no point remaining in a show that is sinking and at the top of that your character is destroyed, and you are still getting hate mails from fans.
funfan thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

3 has a slight flaw. It means that husband and wife will have a physical relationship. I don't think that is allowed in DMG.
2 is a better option. When last time Riddhima was talli all she wanted was Sid, so this is the best option to show the swing of the pendulum.