DOTW: Put on your "designer" caps!

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey guys!!

*notices the questioning looks*

Yes, yes.. I know it isn't my turn to post the DOTW - but Sonia (SuhaniSonia) had a family emergency and she's over worked AND if anyone knows about being overworked, it's me! So I'm going to cover for her - I know it won't nearly be as good as something she'd post, but you're stuck with me to there is nothing you can do! *evil laugh* 🤣

Coming to the DOTW - for the past couple of weeks (and even this past week really) we've been busy speculating and predicting and analyzing and discussing! Matlab mera toh bacha kucha brain bhi fry ho chuka hai itna sooch sooch k! 🤣🤣🤣 So for this DOTW I decided to do something silly and hopefully fun instead. I was roaming around the forum right after the episode aired and I noticed a bunch of posts pop up about Dutta wearing a blazer today (!?!?!? Pictures someone..? *pleading muh*). Some people were happy with the change, some thought "Dutta" had been lost. Basically, there was a mixed reaction.

So here is what you get to do for this DOTW - put on your "designer" caps (Designer caps!! *giggles* Am I smart or am I smart!! 🤣) and YOU tell me what you'd like Dutta to wear AND why?! I know we have a lot of girls in the forum so I expect the "fashion" aspect to be a breeze. I do expect Dutta to be clad in something more than a towel 😍(*blushes at the thought*). Seriously though, tell me what you want him to wear - a tshirt? jeans? a kilt? You decide! And you convince me and all the forum members about why you think he should wear it. You can put pictures up of the costumes, describe it the colors! I mean you can literally have Dutta (and his body) to dress up (and do with.. 😍🤣) as you please!! *dreamy muh*

Oh and then those of us that "Like" the given idea/ideas  should hit the "Like" button (for those ideas) and at the end of the week lets see whose idea amongst us is the most appreciated. 😃

I hope this is fun - something simple and non-brain-consuming (heart ka main kuch nahi keh sakti! 🤣). And I hope you guys enjoy! *hopeful muh*

*reaches for her "designer" cap*

*Edit*

So on fuzzy's suggestion, Baji is also a contender for the make over! You can give both LTL men a make over or pick one of your liking - either's fine! 😆😍
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessmithai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaaaayyiiiiiiiiii first one to reply
altho im not a drooler but yeah wud definitely love to put on a designer cap
infact wud lyk to borrow the designer idea from the show itself
i think he wud be a show stealer if instead of those jeans n chequered shirt n a blazer was shown in that ever so bright yellow kurta payjama that we all saw him wearing on the day whn he went to the temple to do a puja with Sups

EDITED

#1. Baji : Mamypoko pants with a Garfield drawn cotton shirts u know the ones that come for the babies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 or better still
a white dhoti well above near his knees with a white vest and a thick grown moustache 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So cute na🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

#1. Dutta :  ever so bright yellow kurta payjama that we all saw him wearing on the day whn he went to the temple to do a puja with Sups

Edited by princessmithai - 13 years ago
fuzzyface thumbnail
Did someone say fashion??
 *fuzzy likes*

Well we all know who needs a wardrobe change. First on the list is Baji, he needs to man up to Mr Baji and be less of Miss Baji.😛

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
@fuzzy: LMAO!!! 🤣 If you want to give Dutta AND Baji a make over, you be my absolute guest! In fact, I can probably add Baji's name to the list too.. *thinks*
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thats a really nice and good DOTW, Fivr.

I am totally agreed with princess….he should wear more sherwanis I loved it…And the pics on the gallery from him where he is waering this red kurta with this nice hair style…who b hi bohat acha laghra hai…sooo handsome…

But This kurrta piyama suits him a lot too…bilkul sher lagta hai…and I think black suits him *sorry AS :P*…But Blazer and jeans or pentcoat like in MYNM looks very good too at him…I think he is awesome uspar sab kuch acha lagta hai….:D

I Love Mishal

princessmithai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

@fuzzy: LMAO!!! 🤣 If you want to give Dutta AND Baji a make over, you be my absolute guest! In fact, I can probably add Baji's name to the list too.. *thinks*

LOL yeah pls do then i can edit a lil on my post like :
#1. Baji
#2. Dutta

(alphabetical order)*innocent muh*
LMAO🤣🤣🤣🤣
princessmithai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

Thats a really nice and good DOTW, Fivr.

I am totally agreed with princess'.he should wear more sherwanis I loved it'And the pics on the gallery from him where he is waering this red kurta with this nice hair style'who b hi bohat acha laghra hai'sooo handsome'

But This kurrta piyama suits him a lot too'bilkul sher lagta hai'and I think black suits him *sorry AS :P*'But Blazer and jeans or pentcoat like in MYNM looks very good too at him'I think he is awesome uspar sab kuch acha lagta hai'.:D

I Love Mishal

😲u like my idea?????😳
LOL then press the like button below my post for Gods sake 😳🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣
-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessmithai

LOL yeah pls do then i can edit a lil on my post like :
#1. Baji
#2. Dutta

(alphabetical order)*innocent muh*
LMAO🤣🤣🤣🤣

Done, done! I expect the clothes choices to be organized in alphabetical order too!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by -Fivr- - 13 years ago
NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessmithai

😲u like my idea?????😳
LOL then press the like button below my post for Gods sake 😳🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

hahah sorry dear i 4get but now i did😃
fuzzyface thumbnail
@Fivr thanks 😳

*fuzzy puts he designer Ed Hardy Fashion Police Cap on*

Plz don't throw stones at me ladies, I know you love Dutta/Mishal loads but I really didn't like what he wore.
I think the jacket was brown, it looked like corduroy, so the wardrobe people should have given him a white shirt ( it never goes out of style) or or a nice Ralph Lauren plain polo shirt to go with the ensemble with jeans. I mean if he was going to wear a checkered shirt with jeans, then no blazer with boots as well as rolled up sleeves.

Now Baji, seriously flora and colourful kurta all the time can be a bore, he needs to spice it up by wearing a shirt like a man. Since he likes jeans, those polo T-shirts would go well.  He can man it up by wearing a fitted leather jacket, it would go so well and I  think the actor can carry it off.

ok I am done 😛

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago