SNS: 13th Sept: Rasgulle Ka Funda

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Precap: Jigar and gopi having a friendly chat when suddenly there's a noise.

I thought Rashi has done some miracle again, but unfortunately it was Hetal, who fainted suddenly. 😭 (I thought Rashi must have dropped some important items...instead her darling sasumaa was the one who fell victim to the fainting bug. Always the wrong people.)

Then Doctor Gopi kicks into action!!

She immediately rushes to Hetal and feeds her a sugar solution. And then Koki arrives and starts shouting: What the hell are you doing? You broke Hetal's fast? Just because I praised you during Naag Panchami, (not about the Goham incident, the not-feeding-snakes milk thing. Wish she was talking about Goham though. 😆 😳 ) you think you can do whatever you want. 😕

Then a Doctor comes and says 'Her sugar level was low, but it was good someone fed her a sugar solution'.

(HA! Okay..no offense to Kokila fans, but she really deserved this. 😆 Doctor Gopi 010-my name is Gopi. Doctor Gopi. 😆 )

Hetal and Jigar are smiling as usual( They have nothing else to do anyways..sure they must be fuming about this after the shoot is over... 😆 ) Gopi also smiles. (Is that just me, or was that a smirk? 😆 Looks like mischievious side of Jiaa came out. 😆 ) Then back to acting nervous.
😛

Rashi comes and Jigar tells her 'Take care of Mummyji' (Jigar...didn't expect this from you. Kise zimedaari de rahe ho? 😆 👎🏼 )

Rashi says 'Mummyji!' (Wow...what a fake way of saying 'Maaa...) and rushes to her. Koki does nursegiri and explains Hetal's condition. She says Rashi must now do Hetal's share of the work. (I must say...Koki is good at household business. 😆 ) Rashi talks about how despite keeping a fast, god has given her shakti. (Yes..to follow Koki's orders. 😆 )

Then suddenly Koki notices sev on Rashi's face! 😲 As usual Koki Jaap starts(given in a previous analysis..will give it to those who are interested in chanting it. 😆) Rashi then says that she just 'bumped' into someone and got sev on her face. (Wow..let's play bumping faces...) Koki simply rambles off and as usual Rashi is saved. *sigh*...but only for now... 😉

Rashi goes upstairs and is muttering away when suddenly she discovers the rasgullas...and Kanhaji's clothes...(Wow what a way of giving bhog to Kanhaji...) Gopi who has so far been Lifeguard and Doctor will not become...*drumroll* Tailor exclusively for Rashi Maharani. The Empress' New Clothes? 😆

While Gopi is doing silaayi...Rashi cannot express her joy in helping the family..so Koki does what a good human being should do and gives her more tasks to do..and Rashi mutters Super Kaagdi to herself...(Jhooth bole Kawa Kaate...😆)

Precap: Unfortunately no Gohem scene 😭 but no Raji nonsense either. 😆 (no offense to Raji fans. 😛 But something good...hmm...Koki has finally had enough of smelling the coffee..and decided to show it to everyone..I just love reciepts, for one bill was enough to make Rashi caught red-handed...CELEBRATIONS!! Have a Cadbury from me. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maneet.n.shanak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks but as always nothing dhamakedar! Uffff
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update..

superb precap....lol
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx 4 the update megha.
As usual only precap was dhamakedaar. Sadly no aham no goham.
PDLIMA thumbnail
thanks dear for a nice update.
ch0c0lates thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So nothing much happened....thanks for the update.
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the analysis Megha!!! Sad that there was no GoHam today :(
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thankyou for the lovely update Megha...:)

now eagerly waiting to see Koki catch Rashi redhanded...:)
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. i feel that the story is not heading anywhere. before it was gopi in trouble now it is rashi. i think we are going in circles. no gohem, no punishment for rashi , the show has lost its previous tempo.

what do you say?
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

thanks for the update. i feel that the story is not heading anywhere. before it was gopi in trouble now it is rashi. i think we are going in circles. no gohem, no punishment for rashi , the show has lost its previous tempo.

what do you say?

@bold...this will happen may be in next 2 years...not  be4 that...