LTL Express - Issue #26

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #26

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

• The week starts off with dutta asking naku why she rejected him and that she turned him into a human and he trusted her…eventhough she wasn't pretty he loved the person she is…he loves her innocence and her talks
  • Naku tells him that she's not worthy of him…he's her saab and she's just naku…but she'll always be his friend
  • Dutta says he dosen't want her friendship he wants her love…he gives her bappa kasam to say if she loves him or not but she dosen't say anything so dutta goes away
  • Naku has a heart to heart convo with Chulbul Pande (Salman Khan) after he saves her life…he tells her she shouldn't lie or hide things from the people we love…
  • Then kala says a whole bunch of mean things about naku…she says she rejecte4d dutta to get revenge and is probably celebrating her victory somewhere, etc …causing babi to cry
  • Dutta comes and tells kala to stop insulting naku and her mom…but she continues to say bad things so he gets really mad so he yells at her to stop and says he won't repeat it
  • Kishore tells dutta that  kala hates naku and wants to get rid of her and is always insulting her and even on raksha bandan she abused naku, etc…and naku probably took her words seriously so she left
  • dutta says so naku left me cuz after the jungle she faced injustice again In this house and then he says kala dosen't deserve to be his sister, etc
  • kala says then she should leave the house and kishore says it's a great idea so they can start their lifes afresh
  • dutta says to himself after knowing the truth he won't let naku go anywhere
  • baji finds naku and in the rainnaku's color comes of and she explains to dutta why her mom made her ugly and why she rejected duta
  • dutta keeps hallucinating naku and then when he goes to his room he see's her again and puts his hand on her shoulder and when she turns around back into her black makeup and he realizes that she's actually there
  • naku is about to go but dutta stops her by holding her hand and asks if she'll come back and she replies where will she go
  • kala kishore and their son leave the mansion
  • babi shows naku's horoscope to a pundit and he says her fate is headed toward marriage but right now she's going  through a hard time…she is going to protect her hubby but for that she's going to have to go through a lot of pain…her hubby has taken care of her till now and always will
  • naku is on a ladder and is about to fall which dutta notices so he screams naku and then naku falls into his arms

• Precap: Naku tellin Babi that she knows what she has to do...its not only her (Naku) test but Bappa's test as well...He will show her the right path...

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hey everyone! How you doin? Great Mishday isnt it? Btw my life is screwed. I am supposed to work 5 weekends on a row. Can you believe that?!!!!!!!!!

TaSha
The post proposal scene from Monday's epi...I vote that as the TaSha SOTW for this week. The whole of last weekend we thought that Dutta will lash out to Naku when he saw her. But he surprised us yet again. This time he wanted to hear what Naku had to say...he couldnt figure out why she ran away from him and wanted answers. Naku wonders from where she will start explaning...Dutta tells her to start from the very beginning. Why did she on that day not leave him and run away? Did she want to pay him back or was there something else?
Then Dutta continues that she came into the house as a maid but he never considered her a servant. He gave her the place of his friend. Slowly he let her make all his life's decisions. He kept doing what she wanted as he felt that what she told him was for his good. Why did she do all that? Did she want to take advantage of him or was there something else?
She knows that before her every girl betrayed him. Seema made him Dutta bhau from Dutta and Supriya made him a beast from a human being but she Nakusha made a human again. She isnt beautiful, educated or smart like those girls and her simplicity is the best thing about her. He trusted her...the innocence of her face...the truth in her words...her integrity. He didnt see her color...he saw the beauty within her.
Naku says she knows that he doesnt trust beautiful girls. But every beautiful girl is not untrustworthy. There is a lot of difference in their worlds and she is not good enough for him. She says with the trust he has in her she will find him a girl who is good enough for him and who would love him and keep him happy. Dutta immediately counters - What about her?
Naku is taken aback at this question. She says that she will always be around him as a friend. Dutta vehemently says he doesnt want her friendship. She had declared in front of everyone that she loves him. Everytime he tried to torture her she said that she loves him. Now today he dares her to deny that she loves him. To swear on God that she doesnt love him.
Naku replies that what he is to her only she knows. He respected her and treated as as his own...she can never do bad to him. Dutta starts losing his thinly held patience and says he doesnt want her gratitude he only wants to know if she loves him or not. Naku's tears start brimming over and Dutta says no one has been able to beat him but her tears always beat him. He again asks her to say that she doesnt love him...he closes his eyes to brace himself for her denial of love.
But how can Naku deny something which is at the very core of her being? She doesnt deny it and continues to look at him..silent tears flowing. Dutta finally lets go of her and walks off.

What I loved about the scene was that thruout the scene Dutta seemed to have acquired a new calmness and maturity. Yes he kept altering between hurt and anger and looked oh so vulnerable but he also gave a chance to Naku to talk. He was ready to listen to her. Thats something new to Dutta. We have always seen him impatient...a man of action rather than words. And I also loved his confidence in Naku's love. Well done Dutta Shreeram Patil! And well done CVs!

Others
This can be only one scene...the Kala vs Dutta scene from Tuesday's episode. Kala talks crap to Babi and Dutta walks into this scene. Kala pretends to be concerned about him. But Dutta warns her off from interfering in his matters. Whatever Naku has done...she has done to him and only HE has the right to say anything to her and no one else. He has always made his own decisions and will continue to do so.
Kala who for a while had been losing control after the 'defeat' of her sisterly love at the hands of Naku's love starts losing her poise. She begins to remind Dutta of the importance she has in his life. Dutta accepts she is important to him but she has to understand that Naku also is important to him. Kala refuses to accept his words and claims that he is not in his senses. Even Rups and Leela try to chime in unsurely but they sense his mood. But Kala who by now has lost it completely continues to talk crap about Naku. She calls her Naku 'manhoos' and says she wont return and if she does she will get kicked out. And that was it!
Any talk of sending Naku away from him makes Dutta lose the last vestiges of his temper which he had been holding on a tight leash so far. He screams at her to stop and tells his two younger sisters not to say one word. Kala tries to reel in AS' support. She calls Naku 'manhoos' again...this infuriates Dutta. He tells her by calling Naku 'manhoos' she is insulting their family. Kala is surprised what magic Naku has done on him. Dutta says she wont understand what Naku did for him. She turned him to a human again.
AS asks Kala to stop the argument. They have to realize Dutta's happiness lies in Naku and they must accept Naku whole-heartedly. Kala tries to blame AS for what is happening...for taking Dutta's side instead of hers. Dutta is shocked at Kala's behavior. He tells her to talk to him and not drag AS in between. She is crossing all limits. Kala questions AS's belief that Naku is lucky for Dutta. AS tells Kala that even now she believes the same. There must be a reason for what she did as she would never do anything bad to Dutta.
Kala again accuses AS of taking sides with Dutta. Whatever she has done so far was for Dutta's happiness but today she gets a bad name. So she will not keep quiet today. Today they have to come to a decision. Seeing the situation Kishore finally decides to speak up. He tells Dutta that Kala hates Naku. Only thing she wants is power and she feels threatened by Naku. Thats why didnt leave a single instance to insult Naku. Baji also corrobates Kishore's words with what he had heard on the Rakhi day.
Dutta remembers all the instances Naku was insulted by Kala. He is saddened that once again Naku had met injustice in the house that too at his sister's hand. Kala tries to sweet talk and question him if he thinks she can take advantage of him? Dutta says she took advantage of Naku's innocence and his trust. He loves Naku and knows her better than she does. From childhood was she pretending to care for his happiness? He got one happiness in the form of Naku and she tried to take it away from. The person who tries to seperate him from his love has no place in his life.
Kala says that he has shown her place today. If thats the case then she will leave the house obviously to emotionally blackmail Dutta. Kishore seeing the chance he has been waiting for many years quickly supports Kala's decision. AS too puts her stamp of approval and Dutta keeps quiet. Kishore takes Kala away. The family disperses after the drama. Dutta meanwhile thinks to himself that after realizing the reason for Naku's refusal he will never let her go away from him.

Indian television is dotted with men who are controlled by the women in their lives whether its their mother, sister or wife. This week Dutta Shreeram Patil can take a bow as one of the few MEN on television. He retained his independence without being a negative character.

And such a awesome and dramatic scene it was. Btw for this scene MR and Aashka seemed to have shot seperately atleast in the beginning. Usually its tough to give the right emotions with a dupe. Kudos to both of them for not letting us feel the difference.

Most awaited SOTW: This has to be Sallu's meeting with Naku. Many of us were disappointed with the scene and MR not getting a chance to share screen space with Sallu. But WTH...he's a superstar and it was great to see him in LTL sharing screen space with apni Naku.

Cho chweet SOTW:Naku meets Dutta in his bedroom scene from the Thursday episode. I have to give to this girl...without a by your leave she walks in and out of Dutta's bedroom. Ok..ok its her bedroom too. So after the stormy night the lovers meet again...this time both have overcome their internal storms and can see light at the end of the tunnel. Dutta feels its Kala who was responsible for Naku's rejection. Naku who now has Baji on her side has decided to leave her secret revelation to fate. Both leave the decision of their marriage to the Lord. But meanwhile both want to bask in each other's love and want to shower each other with all the love they have in their hearts.
Naku tries to hide her very transparent feelings by hiding his picture. Dutta doesnt even bother to do that when Naku finds her mangalsutra under his pillow which means he probably slept with it under his pillow. Then when she is leaving he asks her if she will come again...Naku replies where can she go? Dutta then humbly apologizes to Naku for deciding on their marriage without asking her first...making Naku fall in love with him some more. Supriya and Seema dont know what they have lost out. And no I am not talking about the oh-so-apparent sexiness of the man.

Hasrat puri hui SOTW:Kiski hasrat? Arre meri aur Naku ki hasrat. Dutta finally carried Naku in his arms...and LONG awaited fulfillment of my and Naku's dream on Friday's epi. Dutta was so cute blushing furiously at being caught like that by his mom and Naku's mom. Btw despite the awkwardness of the moment I loved how he so lovingly put down Naku and Naku too held on to him as long as she could.

Dimaag ghuma diya SOTW:The two AS-Kala scene...these two have been speaking in riddles so much that they have created more questions than given answers. One thing we know is that the Badi Hasti's identity will be revealed soon atleast to the viewers and he has some connection to AS.

Bala Tali SOTW:Kala's exit scene on Thursday. Par kamini jaate jaate bhi bura bolke gayi. But anyways for now our love birds are free to romance without interference.

Horrifying SOTW:Naku reveals her color to Baji scene...all the while behaved as if he had seen a ghost. LOL! Btw I simply adore the CVs for keeping our and Naku's faith in Baji. He didnt fall instantly in love with her. Phew!

Thats all for this week. Btw one type of SOTW is missing. Let me see who gets it first!

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Alright, let me just start by saying that this weeks DOTW will be very unconventional. "Why?", you ask?! Because This week two of the most basic and almost otherwise-unimportant dialogues caught my attention and no matter WHAT I do, I canNOT shake them off! And since I have creative freedom in this section, I'm going to experiment and go with what I like. They aren't as "deep" or as "profound" as usual. They are just simple matter-of-fact statements and that's why I love them - for their simplicity. So here's to simpler times! *hopeful muh*

Male
"Wapis toh aoo gi na...?" - Dutta (September 9th)

I feel that this dialogue does not even need an explanation! *sigh* I mean HOW do I even elaborate this?! Here's a guy who's the epitome of "angry, young man" - I mean he's a don who forced people to agree to his demands on a daily basis (I assume)! And yet anout his own wife return he inquires with such a soft and respectful tone - he needs to know the answer but he is scared of chance that it might not be what he wants to hear. He's already had to "loose" her twice - once with Anna and then when she walked away. He cannot bear a third time; so he stops her as she tries to leave his presence and confirm the ONLY thing that mattered to him at that point - HER presence! *sigh* And the way he slowly loosens his grip on her hand but doesn't entirely let go! *sigh* Like he was just trying every way he knew of to prolong her stay with him and the presence of her hand in his... *sighs some more*

Female
" Arey chal hut!" - Kala (September 9th)
*notices the stares*
Yes, I know! I know that if we really try we can find some other good dialogues. Some thing that Nakku might have said to Baji or to Dutta or to CP or to someone else. Or we can find something Babi/AS or the trio might have said. But I CANNOT get this out of my head! I mean I've rewinded this scene so many times and I've been amazed at how Kala managed to show her disgust and annoyance at Nakku with juse THREE words! I know she elaborated later that she doesn't need her permission or her help and she told Nakku to get out of her face. But the minute she uttered these words I KNEW what she was going to say next. And the fact that Anil Deshmukh penned something this simple yet effective has me in awe! I've always been surprised by his ability to write down brilliant dialogues and that's no secret. But writing SIMPLE and brilliant dialogues all in one - I just.. I'm blown over! Really! I am! Other than that, all of Kala's threats to AS, Leela and Roops were pretty entertaining too. Anil Deshmukh wrote some pretty entertaining and snappy lines for Kala this week! Even though she was doing a regular "vamp" drama I never once felt bored hearing her dialogues. I never got the "I've heard this a billion times on so many other shows" feeling when I heard her dialogues and this is why I pick this dialogue. Because this is the best example of how unconventional (i.e. not elaborate and totally simple) Anil Deshmukh has been this week! *looks in awe*

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Hey Guys,

Although this week had an underlying sadness and pain to it, there were some real warm and fuzzy moments between TaSha!

W&M# 1: Sirf Tum
The first confrontation scene between Dutta and Naku after the proposal, had some deadly heart warming liners uttered by Dutta and Naku.
a. While Dutta is angry and confused over the rejection of his proposal, he does slip into the cosy and warm feeling of his heart at times and feels his love for Naku. When Naku asks him to trust him, he asks her how can he trust her but then he again gets mushy and walks down the lane of love and gets lost - "Tujh par bharosa hi toh kiya tha Naku, Tere chehre ki maasomiyat par, Tere Baatoan ki sachai par, Teri Niyat par, Teraa rang nahi dekhaa meine, tere andar ki khoobsurati dekhi meine". A faint smile again towers on his lips that he usually gets when he takes his usual walk of love!! Very heart warming to see Dutta slip into his corner of love!
b.When Naku tells Dutta that she is not capable of being his wife and hence, she would find a gal who loves him and is made for him, and "Aapko khush rakhe". That is when Dutta throws a two word bomb on her - "Aur Tu"? Two simple words which had love in adundance and desire to be one! Indeed a heart warming question!
c. Dutta's confusion was very valid, If Naku has been so vocal about her confession before then what could be the reason for her rejection? Hence, Dutta just wants the answer to one Question, "Mujhe teraa aehsaan nahi chahiye, bus ek sawaal kaa jawaab, tu mujhse pyaar karti hai ki nahi?". Naku has confessed lot many times, but today's confession was very important for Dutta, because it wasnt a mere confession but a tonic to calm the storm inside him!...Awesome!

W&M# 2: Tujhe Jaanta hoon, Pehchaantaa hoon!
Dutta, once sure of his facts, stands for them with conviction. He is in love and he has accepted and enveloped it. He stands for her love and fights against his sisters for the first time.
"Agar usse kuch bhi kehne ka haq hai, toh sirf mujhe hai, aur kissi ko nahi". Dutta was very clear here, he is still not OK with Naku's response to his proposal but that does not mean his love for her is in doldrums!
"Afsos ki baat yeh hai ki tum Naku ki aehmiyaat meri zindagi mein samajh nahi paa rahi ho". He still hasnt forgotten her love and sacrifices for him. He hasnt forgotten how she tranformed him back to a human by just one ingredient - love. The rejection had not blinded him and Naku's status in his life was for keeps!
Kala's one word - "Mehnoos" develops a rage inside Dutta, "Nakusha ko Mehnoos keh kar tum humaara apmaan kar rahi ho taayi". Dutta was very clear in his mind, Naku and he had become one, her insult was his insult and he would deal with it the same way as he would deal with his insult.
"Nakusha ne jo mere liye kiyaa hai woh tum nahi samjhogi Taayi", He can try explaining but what he feels goes deeper than that!
When Baaji tells Dutta that Naku was crying after having been snapped by Kala, the pain on Dutta's face was unbearable! Naku in pain and tears, brought pain and tears in his system! He feels very bad that a gal who was with him at every stage in the Jungle, was wronged in this house yet again and he had no clue, he couldnt do a thing about it. The very thought was very traumatic for him.
"Nakusha se mein pyaar kartaa hoon, usse tumse zyaada jaanta hoon mein"...Dutta is clear that no matter how many confusions Naku induces inside him, he knows fundamentally what Naku stands for! The basic foundation has been built, stronger than ever and no one could change his conviction and his faith on her!
"Bachpan se lekar aaj tak naatak kar rahi thi Taayi, Meri khushi mein teri khushi hai, Ek khushi aayi thi meri zindagi mein, tujhse bardasht nahi hui"...For Dutta, Naku was the sole happiness in his life. Seema, Sups didnt stand anywhere close to the moments of hapiness. Naku had filled his life with ocean of happiness that was unmatchable! He was ready to break all his ties with his sister for truth and love!
"Yeh saari sachchai jaan ne ke baad, toh mein tujhe apne se door nahi rakhoongaa Naku", The trauma was intense and immense but love was at its peak, becoming stronger with every passing moment.

A very responsible lover and husband!

W&M# 3: Mein abhi bhi pyaar karti hai
Naku reveals the real reason of her rejection to Baaji and unveils her face. She too is going through a pain, seeing her love in pain, how could she be away from it? Dutta's first hug, "Mano, waqt hi tham gayaa", Dutta's proposal, "Zindagi wahin tham gayi". It was a sneak peak to her inner most feelings of those mushy moments. Naku had loved every moment of it and she still loved her Saab immensely!

W&M #4: Forever Mine!
After knowing the truth about Kala and assuming that Naku's rejection and disappeareance was because of this reason, Dutta misses her. He craves to see her, and to never let her go from him. When he returns to the room only to find Naku back, his happiness has no bounds but he wanted to make sure she doesnt disappear again! "agar yeh (Khaab) bhi toote toh phir hogaa kya re", he closes his eyes and she is still there, he goes and feels her, if that was NAKU in flesh and blood, he wouldnt let her go again, Never ever!
"Waapis toh aaogi na", He was scared, any moment she wasnt in front of him, she might leave him.
"Ab tum aa gayi ho na, ab sab kuch theek ho jaayegaa". His trauma would end now and lovey dovey days would return bcoz she was the sole reason for his happiness! The MS under his pillow gave Naku the confidence in her marriage.
Dutta's apology and his leaving the matters to Bappa was indeed something that gave NAKU a warm and fuzzy feeling of the change in Dutta. He had got his love because of Bappa and hence, his faith in him had also started! Naku runs outside his room and watches him secretly, love in her eyes and a smile on her lips!

W&M #5: Tu jab jab giregi, tab tab mein tere paas hongaa
The 4.30 minutes treat was when Dutta rushes to catch Naku when she falls from the ladder! First he cannot get enough of her. After coming from the room, his sees her arranging the flowers and keeps giving her stolen glances which were anything but stolen. ;) Then when he sees her falling, he runs to her aid. A visual treat for us and a physical treat for Dutta! A chance to hold his love in his arms at a close proximity, for a long time and and an excuse to hold her publicly. What else can he ask for! And when taunted at, by her Aayi, he gets all jiterry, starts fiddling with his ring and finger! Stammering at its peak! LoL!

W&M #6: My darling brother
Leela and Roops are changing their camps. This change in them, this week has been welcomed with open arms! The fact that Dutta was not in a condition to talk to them, the distance between them was increasing and he looked lonely was making their heart heavy. They refuse to accept the glasses of alcohol and leave KALA alone with to celebrate. "Aaj pehli baar Bhao ka chehraa dekh kar khushi nahi hui."
Not only that, when Dutta tells Kala that he is the only one who can question Naku, Roops understands his contention and agrees to leave Naku alone and let Dutta question her. For her it was important that her Bhao, gets back his happiness!

Hugs to the two sisters!

W&M #7: My Taayi
When Kishore bids Dutta adieus, Dutta starts by telling Kishore to take care of himself and Kala. He tells him, "Apnaa au", and stops at "Au" and doesnt complete the "Aur Taayi". He looks at her to include her in the sentence and finishes the sentence with "Dhyaan rakhna". It was implicitly understood, Dutta was hurt by his Taayi but he still cared about her!

Thanks,

DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys! Shabah Khair! Good Evening and Eid Mubarak! It's Friday 10th Sept 10 and damn it I am feeling Good

*Aisha Dances*

How FABULOUS was this week?! We got a Special Cameo, an earlier time AND the Return of Fridays episodes! YES! If that ain't a cause to party then what is?

*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi*

I seriously LOVED this week! Every episode was a whole OMG Moment for me! I was on a permanent OMG High all week! Seriously I'm surprised I haven't suffered LTL heart failure. Shall we begin?
*Aisha Smiles Winningly*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

Kishore and Baji

I love Baji. And how sweet was he in Monday's episode?
*Aisha Gazes Mistily at Baji*
TaSha have just had their Heartbreaking Moment, Naku has refused to tell Dutta anything and Dutta upset and hurt has left the house. He didn't even stop for Baji. And Baji loves Dutta so what does he do? He goes to talk to Naku. He wants to make sense of what's going on and seeing as how Dutta isn't talking to him he decides to go talk to Naku. How sweet was that Scene? Baji comes and talks to Naku, he sits down beside her and tries to get her to open up. And when she doesn't say anything he tells her that he's scared. He's scared for Dutta. He doesn't understand what's going on, why has Naku given him his Bhao back and now Naku is takking him away from him again? He's scared that if Naku breaks his trust this will be the end of Dutta. My heart really went out to Baji in this Scene. He was really concerned for Dutta and there is no way he could have faked that kind of Love. He was trying to help Naku AND Dutta. Love this guy.
*Aisha Blinks Tears Away*
And if that isn't enough we had Kishore's Goodbye Scene!

*Aisha Sobs*
WHY?! DID HE HAVE TO LEAVE??? WHY CVS??? I was seriously looking forward to the Baji-Kishore Dostana! I thought Kishore would be Baji's Partner in Crime! But I've figured out who would be BRILLIANT to help Baji if we can't have Kishore. No it's not Roops. SETHJI.
*Aisha Grins at SethJi*
I love that kid. And if the CVs make him Baji's Partner in Crime I am gonna be on Cloud Nine!
But anyways back to Kishore. How sweet was his Goodbye Scene? The way he told Dutta to trust Naku and then how he said Goodbye to Naku? Loved it. I was grinning like an idiot. I hope Kishore comes back soon! Kala can stay away for as long as she wants I don't care but KISHORE! I hope he comes back soon.
*Aisha Smiles Mistily at Kishore*
Jaatey jaatey at least he negated Kala's bakwaas.
*Aisha Applauds*

Shock Moments: Baji-Naku Scene and Kishore's Goodbye

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Loved it. I want more Dewaar-Vahini Scenes and I think we're gonna get them. Oh Kishore!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Chulbul Robin Hood Pandey!

Salman Khan. It just HAD to be Salman Khan! I always find his movies hilarious and when I saw the trailer for Dabangg I was killing myself laughing! And dear God he was hilarious in LTL!
*Aisha Squeals*
I loved his Cameo! It was short and sweet and funny! What more can we ask for huh? Plus his dialogues were to die for!
*Aisha Snorts With Laughter*
That Scene at the Dhaba? BRILLIANT! Was it Anil D who wrote those dialogues for him? Cause if it was...
*Aisha Salutes Anil with Pepsi*
And Salman didn't overact or underact! He was perfect! I completely loved it! I amn't that big a Salman Khan fan but the second he entered I was grinning all the way through till the end! And Salman Khan's Cameo wasn't the only hilarious thing this week! Kishore agreeing with Kala that they should leave?

*Aisha ROFLs*
Ah Kishore! Someone looked seriously happy to know that they were being kicked out! In fact he took Kala's hand and pulled her away! He was all for it!
*Aisha Giggles Uncontrollably*
Plus he took a dig at Sundar while he was at it!
*Aisha ROFLs*
Love this guy! Bring him back soon please!

Shock Characters: Kishore and Chulbul Pandey!

(I was absolutely killing myself laughing with these two! Loved both of their Scenes!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Uh.... Well there was... Hmm... Uh.....

I.... wasn't angry this week.

*Aisha Surprised*
No. I really wasn't.

*Aisha Ponders*
Not even when Kala was letting all that venom out about Naku to Dutta. Well, no. There was the part where she was torturing Baabi but even that didn't make me that angry cause I knew what was coming.
*Aisha LoLs*
Dutta nay kya javab diya! Vah!
I wasn't even angry at Naku's decision to not reveal herself ASAP to Dutta. Cause I understand how she is thinking and why. Hey, pyar mein insaan pagal wale kaam karta hain. People do crazy things in Love. And to be honest I am not worried about Dutta's reaction when he finds out about Naku. I trust that he won't blow up like Mount Vesuvius. Especially after the way he stuck up for Naku and besides now she has Baji with her! So.... I wasn't angry this week.
*Aisha Surprised Again*
Wow. I bet I'll be Raging next week though. Something will happen I bet. Hopefully nothing TaSha related.

Shock Moments: None.

Shock Factor: 7/10

(This week was high for Drama but not for raising my BP which I am quite frankly grateful for!)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Sundar's Expressions and Reaction

*Aisha Stares at Sundar*

Out of everyone this week who was the one person who looked out of place?
*Fingers point at Sundar*
Tell me about it. What the hell is up with him? Kala is having a major fight with Dutta, she gets yelled at by Dutta over NAKU, Kishore and Baji reveal Kala's true face to Dutta, Kala threatens to leave, Dutta DOESN'T stop her, and neither does AS!
Everyone looked appropriately shocked, stunned, horrified and pretty much blown away. Everyone except Sundar. At times he looked BORED. Sometimes he looked fed up! Others he looked stupid! What the hell??? Thank God he isnt the Badi Hasti. I couldnt handle knowing that someone this stupid is a Mastermind.
*Aisha Throws Shoes and Pepsi Bottle at Sundar*

Shock Character: Sundar being Sundar.

(I don't know what expression he was aiming for. Sometimes he was smirking! I mean, hello??? Are you watching the same thing we are Sundar???)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

TaSha Scene

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Ponders*
Wow. What a way to start a Monday, huh? A TaSha Scene and WHAT a Scene. Dutta turns to see Naku at his doorway. And instead of going into Rage-Mode he just stares at her heartbroken. That really pulled the carpet from my feet. I really thought he would Rage at her. But Naku's Love has changed him. One sight of her and his anger melted and he was left with just heartbreak and confusion. I seriously felt bad for the both of them in that Scene.
There is Dutta. He has been rejected, he has just realised his Love for Naku the one person he is 100% certain truly loves him and she has rejected him. No explanation, nothing. He doesn't know what to think. Why has she done this? She loves him. How could she do this to him?
So he lets her speak. He is willing to listen. She will explain herself, she will tell him her reasons and she will ease his pain. But Naku can't speak. She is overwhelmed. Dutta has Proposed to her! He has told her he loves her! Her Dream has come true! But how can she accept?! She is lying to him, betraying him! He doesn't know the truth about her! How can she accept him like this? And how can she tell him? She doesn't want him to suffer more heartbreak, she can't break his Trust! She can't break him like this!
And while she stays silent, her silence is torturing Dutta even more, she isn't talking, she isn't explainaing anything, in fact she's telling him they don't suit each other! She isn't his equal! What the hell is she talking about?! He LOVES her! Where did this Equality thing come from??? All the time they were friends, when he told her his deepest fears and secrets, was she not his equal then? Did she think he considered her less than him? How could she think that! He knows she knows that he never thought of her as a Naukrani! So explain yourself Naku! But Naku avoids his words and his plea. She starts talking about finding someone else who is worthy of him for his wife. She will remain his friend always though. Dutta hearing this gets restless. He doesn't want her FRIENDSHIP Damn it! He wants her LOVE. He wants HER. WHY is she not understanding? Does she not Love him? So he asks her. Swear on Bappa that she doesn't Love him. She can't do it. She refuses to answer. Dutta can't handle her avoiding the question and asks again. But Naku stays silent and her tears defeat him. She won't say that she doesn't love him. She CAN'T. And he knows she can't. So he leaves. Because what else can he do when she won't talk?
*Aisha Wipes Eyes and Passes Out Tissues*
I am.... overwhelmed. Please CVs no more. No more. I can't take it.

Shock Moments: TaSha Heartbreak Scene

(God Almighty. Talk about Heartbreak.)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Dutta V Kala

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

I LOVE this man! When I think he can't make me fall for him anymore he does something that just makes me melt into a mindless puddle! Thank you CVs for giving us a guy who is not a sheep when it comes to his sisters and mother! A man who can stand up for himself and his wife! A man who can defend his Love in front of the whole world and remain immovable in his Trust in his Love!

*Aisha Fans Herself and Throws Out Pepsi*

The way he told Kala off! Slap in the Face! VAH! Kya javab diya Dutta nay! Kala ki band kaisey bajai Dutta nay!
Kala totally lost it in front of everyone and Dutta! Revealed her True Colours and just failed!
First Dutta told her to shut up and then Kishore!
I am telling you I feel so Proud and so Vindicated!
I knew Kishore had it in him!
But Kala! My God! She was pushing Dutta's buttons, pushing him to Rage Mode everytime she called Naku Manhoos and she could see  he didnt like it but she kept going until he just blew up at her!
And when she turned on AS Dutta was shocked! He couldnt believe he was seeing and hearing this! The best part was when he went "BAAS! EKSHABD NAHIN! Mein aapni baat ko darowon gah nahin!"

*Aisha Throws Confetti*
LOVED LOVED LOVED IT! You guys have to watch that Scene again! Sher in Rage Mode and all for his Sherni! Oh YES!

Shock Moment: Dutta Tells Kala to Shut Up!!!

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* I was yelling like a hooligan when I was watching that Scene! Who wouldn't???)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. And Baji. But Mainly Dutta.

These LTL Men will be the Death of me.

*Aisha Fans Herself*

Now we all know that Dutta rules this section. It is Dutta who we all drool over and I don't think I need to explain why. The man is just too sexy for words. But this week Baji surprised me. Baji + Rain = HOT

*Aisha Winks at Baji*

That was one Hot Moment. I have to say I was temporarily stunned. Who would have thought Dimples could do that to me??? That Wednesday episode blew me away! But then we got Thursday and Friday's episodes. Baji is Hot. I admit it. But even Baji in the Rain has nothing on Dutta in Love. Did you see the LOOKS he was giving Naku when she came home??? He was eating her up with his eyes! Completely checking her out! And I bet he was thinking of SR. Bet you anything. So .... Dutta still rules here.

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

How could he not??? That Black Kurta? Ufff!

*Aisha Looks Around and Sees Swooning and Drooling LTLians*

See? You all agree! Apart from maybe Sanjana. But WOW. One Look from Dutta and Baji is defeated.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. It can't be anyone else.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Fans Herself*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Scenes

*Aisha Applauds*

CVs gave us a Dhamakedar week! And TWO heavenly TaSha Scenes! They were short but I'm hoping next week we get a lot more! Once again I direct you to Ritz's channel.

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to Ritz*

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435

First Scene: Dutta Dreaming of Naku and TaSha Milan.
The Thursday episode. That Madno Song on Dutta. Dutta thinking of Naku. Dutta missing Naku. Oh. My. God.
Dutta is so in Love. Imagining Naku everywhere! Loved the Song Sequence! It didnt drag and it was perfect with the way Dutta was feeling! PERFECT. And the way when he saw Naku he closed his eyes thinking he might be dreaming? Loved it.
I have to say Naku loves Dutta's room! She came home and that's the first place she goes? I can't blame her! And he saw the picture again. He saw Naku hiding it and he SMILED. And then when she found the Mangalsutra? Someone get me some Ice.
Holy crap. How much was Dutta checking Naku out??? When she was making his bed?! That was the Hot Look and he was SMILING. And what have they done to the TaSha music? I love it! These two are so cute! AND HE STOPPED HER BY TAKING HER HAND! I am on Cloud Nine! The way he said "Vaapis aaogi nah?"
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Second Scene: Dutta Catches Naku
OH DEAR GOD. Did you SEE that? THAT Scene was the only Scene worth watching today! Dutta comes down the stairs looking smoking HOT in that black kurta, while he's talking to Baji. He notices Naku and watches her, a little worried that she is in a potentially hazardous situation. Baji notices that Dutta's attention has been diverted and also sees Naku. Dutta is walking almost unconsciously towards her and when he realises what he's doing he stops. He turns back to Baji and they resume their conversation but Dutta glances back at Naku JUST IN TIME. Naku falls and Dutta runs to catch her! And then we get a Naku-Dutta-Ki-Bahon-Mein and Eyelock Moment!
*Aisha PARTIES*
And was he smiling??? AGAIN?! AWWW! And how cute did he look sharmaoing in front of his Aayi and Baabi?!

*Aisha Swoons*

This man will kill me one day. I know it.
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Moment: TaSha Scenes. WOW.

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* I am speechless. Have some Pepsi girls *Aisha Hands Out Pepsi and Other Drinks*)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanjana23_

Hey Everyone.. Hope you all are well.. What a week for LTL hey? Very interesting once again.. :) The intestiny of many of the dialogues were just amazing. Everyone had their say this week. Even Roops and Leela had a say about how they felt bad for Dutta. Then tuesday we had that amazing face-off between Kala and Dutta before Baji and Kishore came in.. Not to forget Naku's face revelation.
Friday was just... wow.. Mee still on cloud 9.. from that small scene.. *sighs*

The dragging was back in between which was disappointing. I was a bit concerned with Baji and Naku's scene at first but it was brilliant, however unexpected by many is that Baji chose to hide the truth. I am not disppointed by his decision as we have no idea what the CV's will pull out the bag.

The biggest disappointment was the Rain scene that was the backdrop for ShaJi's scene. I don't if I am the only person but I have wanted a rain scene for TaSha and when the pre-cap was shown I felt somewhat down hearted and well disappointed, but I know bigger and brighter things are awaiting the lovely couple.. but if only Dutta had gone looking for Naku and her colour had come off.. *sighs*
That's all from mee.. :D

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey, hi n howdy all...sab teek taak...hehe...me doin gud...jus finished watchin the fri ep...man it feels so gud 2 say that...*jumping 4 joy*...Fri ep...yupz thats jus perfect...LTL 5days a week...so wat we deserve...*wink*...MR 7days a week...heaven on earth...*cats got the cream smile*...lol...in terms of the eps...a few things 2 shout 4m the roof top about...other things...which wer a bit of waste of tym n energy...but hey we cant hav TaSha scenes the whole ep...or can we...req 2 cv's who we all knw are lurking around our forum on a reg...1 ep full of TaSha a wk wud b out of this world fantastic...@ the very least think about it...*wink n smile*...moving on...any1 else think kala ki asliuth cumin out...was a lil fast n out of the blue...even Naku showing Baji her fair look left me more than a lil shocked...AS is behaving more n more odd...n the ring man is bk again...so so so so curious about who he is...@ the moment though my heads workin wiv the idea that mayb its Dutta's dad n he in fact isnt dead...but nothing can b said 4 sure...tym will tell...wat tym wnt tell is this weeks SSOTW...thats my job so i guess i better hop, skip n jump 2 it...hehe...a lil heads up...my section will niether b all that long...(*hears people gigglin*...cum on now im serious...lol)...or all that detailed...im a lil pushed 4 tym...so i will jus b touching on the main reasons 4 awarding the stars Whoa-k...plz xcuse me if its a lil out of sorts...promise i'v tried my best...wiv wat lil tym i had put aside 4 writing my section *smiles*...b4 a super fun out of town trip 2 my cousins...anyhow...here goes this weeks SS's...

Actor
This weeks actor SS goes 2 the lovely old lady that plays AS...*looks around 4 reactions then burst out laughin*...yeah ryt...any more draamz 4 her n i'll b
ramming a few stars down her throat...rofl...Whoa-k so im serious now...*tries 2 looks serious*...this week our actor shining star goes 2 none other than

Mishal Raheja...again...*handclaps & happy dance*...last week he was mindblowing...n this week he was super duper mindblowing...espesh in the opening scene of the week...wow...w8 i hav2 ask...was i the only 1 who who thgt Dutta in the thurz precap looked lyk he was guna yell, scream n mayb eat Naku alive...wen on monday...he was all edgy but also in control i was happily surprised...luv really has tamed our gadha/sher...hehe...k so wat was i saying...yeah mondays ep was flipping awesum...MR totally totally rocked...Naku was all half soaked n lost 4 words so as soon as Dutta looked at her all sad n in pain n then walked 2wards her...i was literally sittin on my pc desk 2 hear n see wat he was guna say n do...as much as i luv MR's smile...thats round about the same amount i dread/dislyk c'in his sad n pained xpressions...
i mean they are jus torture...n the way Dutta was looking @ Naku wen he was standin face  2 face wiv her...total heartbreak...i felt lyk crying ryt there n then...n TaSha hadnt even xchanged words yet...wen Naku starts mumbling saab vo main or sumink of the same nature...the way Mishal said the "bol Naku main sunn raha hoon" dialogue... ouch my fragile lil heart...fell 2 the ground in pieces...he voice was all hurt n broken...lyk it was cumin 4m deep wivin him...all deep n gruff...ah n the xpression on his face as he continued 2 look @ Naku...sadness...Naku starts lookin left n right...was she signaling him 2 sit?...Dutt's thgt so...did u see his face ryt b4 he walked away 2 sit down...it was a kind of "oh 4 gods sake" look...after sitting down...luved how MR was holding his hands 2gether...it was as if it was taking evythin he had left in him 2 remain seated there on the sofa...w8ing 4 Naku 2 xplain...his nex dialogue about Naku not speakin...how he dint understand...ooo n also about the rage inside him building...was wkd...n also a kind of nudge 4 Naku
2 jus spit it out b4 he loses patience...the way MR rubbed his head on the last line...was incrediable...Naku who was acting lyk the Gadha we knw Dutta usually is...starts saying...main kya boloon kaha se churu karoo...Dutta who still had his hands on his 4head...rubs his head once more...n then wen Naku finishes the last bit of her dialogue...the where 2 begin part...he throws his head up n his hands away...tellin her..."vay se churu kar jab se tu mujhe pehle baar mili thi"...Dutta was tellin Naku...2 start there...but the way he said the words...i was already thinkin about his entry scenes...wen the lil flashes wer shown...hehe...i think it was the hint of an order in his voice...MR's xpressions tru out the "saab mujhe bachaa lo"..."mujhe b goli lagi thi..."chathi tho waha se bhag sakthi thi...dialogues wer crippling...but the xpresssion n words that truely made me wanna weep 4 gadha was after he said nay bhagegi nay bhagegi bit...the "aur aaj....kyon Naku"...*flinches* Dutta's pain was ryt there in that 1 xpression...had he not had his bk 2 Naku...i think that 1 xpression...wud of had her spilling her guts n deep dark...(lol makes sense dark soot...) secrets 2 him...the 2nd tym wen he asks "kyon"...he says it wiv a lil more force n his xpression also had a hint of anger in it...q ki Naku wasnt telling him anything...he looks 2 her...n wen she still doesnt say anything...he jumps off the sofa in a huff...n goes bk 2 standin in front of her...asking y she hadnt ran n let him die...after all wat had he been 2 her...*sad face*...MR's xpressions during those dialogues...wer a lil more angry...n his voice was also faster n louder...then he said..."tuneh mujhe bachaya kyun ki tu mere ehsaan ka badla chukana chahti thi...yah phir koi aur baat thi"...gadha again wiv ur gadha soch...u knw Naku dint save u 2 repay the favour...after saying the the cutting words...he w8s 4 a reply...n after lookin in 2 Naku's eyes...he slouches a lil n makes the most heartrenching xpression...he'd got his answer in her eyes...thats 4 sure...after which he turned n walked away...talking wiv his bk turned...goin ova how she'd cum in2 the house as a naukar...but how he'd neva considered her that...MR's voice while sayin that was so sincere n honest...he turns 2 face her again...sayin if he had then how cud he of given her the place of a friend...n if he hadnt considered her a friend...then wud he really of let her make so many of his lyfs decisions...evything she had dun...bringin him close 2 sups...keeping him away 4m drink...she'd dun thinkin it was wat was best 4 him...these words jus keep cumin..."kyon Naku"...n the pained xpression evytym...jus made 4 crying...ah then wen he said the kya tu mera faida utaana chahti thi...*gigges*...sowee...but how did he imagine she was faida utaa'ing...lol...im laughing...but Dutta after his nex dialogue wasnt laughing...in fact it was the 1st tym in that scene that he actually lost a lil control...he was throwing his arms about n all sorts...n the angry way he was looking @ Naku after that...yikes...its no wonder she opened her mouth ryt after that...hehe...she told him she had dun all of it 4 his gud n that even now she was doin wat was best 4 him...he jus had2 2 trust in her...his reply n reaction was awesum...he put his hands out n was lyk "kaise barosa???"...n his xpression was lyk so confused...he strides bk 2 where Naku is standin...tellin her that she knew how evy girl b4 her had cheated him...seema had turned him in2 Dutta bhau...Sups had turned him in2 a animal...gadha 2 b xact...lmao...n it was Naku that had turned him human again...she wasnt educated,pretty n worldly...got2 say i luved how he MR said...dhuniya daar nay hai...it was lyk he was roaring/growling the words...he said that all her lack of this was wat was best about her...*sad face*...he then walked away 2 stand by the door...awww...n his dialogues wer enuff 2 break wat was left of ur heart..."tujhpe barosa hi tho kiya tha...teri chehre ki masoomyutt par (*looks 4 DD...still dnt see urs or even Basanti's masoomyutt lmao)...teri baaton ki sachi par...teri neeyutt par...his xpression...was jus so sad n dreamy...n then wen he added "tera rang
nay dekha maine...wiv a slyt smile...he said he had seen her inner beauty...after which he stood wiv a dreamy look on his face...until Naku started sayin how she knew he dint trust in beauty...but not all beautiful girls wer cheaters...while he was listenin he had tears in his eyes...n his xpression was 2 sad n it got sadder as Naku goes on 2 tell him...that there was a big diff between them he was a saab...n she was Nakusha...wen she says she isnt his layek...his xpression changed a lil...lyk he was thinkin sumink...Naku carries on telling him she will find him sum1 @ his standard who will both luv him n keep him happy...Dutta wiv a blank looks asks...n wat a bout u...
Naku tells him that she will remain...as his friend...Dutta looks around lyk he cnt understand...n walks off telling her he dint want her dosti...yeah yeah gadha we knew that...hehe...he stands ouside his room n Naku follows him...he says that she had said in front off everyone that she luved him...each tym he had tried 2 punish her she'd said jus one thing...that she luved him...MR's dialogue delivery jus got better n better as this scene went on...n his xpressions wer jus the same...he looked totally heartbroken...after saying all that he turns 2 look @ her...n says "bas aaj ithna ke de ke tu mujhse pyar nay karti phir tu jo chahti hai main vo karoonga"...he knws she wud neva b able 2 say she dint luv him...not even if he tried 2 make her swear by her Bappa...which he did try...MR's xpressions wer lyk b4...lyk always wer  perfect...and his voice *sigh*...Naku tries 2 worm her her way out of wat he was askin...tellin him that he had given her respect n treated her as his own...so she wud neva b able 2 want bad 4 him...Dutta...gets annoyed n almost runs 2 her...holding his finger/arm up lyk he was about 2 point in her face or something...he puts his hand down...n spits/growls that he dint want her ehsaan...he jus wanted the answer to 1 q...he holds up his finger in front of her 2 show 1...MR's angry xpresssions wer mindblowing...ryt now im wishing he had given her a lil whack...i mean she deserves it...The mans falling apart ryt in front of her...n she is jus not making him feel better or understand...nhow after saying the 1 q dialogue...he grabs hold of her n ask her in a angry tone...with his face ryt in front of hers..."tu mujhse pyar karti hai ke nay"...any1 else jumpin up n down screaming yes me me i luv u Dutta while watchin...rofl...he glares @ her w8ing 4 her 2 reply...wen she doesnt...n jus closes her eyes crying...he instantly lets go of her looking @ her wiv a pained xpression on his face he tells her that no has beat him till d8...but her tears beat him almost evytym...the way he said the words *weep weep*...but i totally luved how he said "mujhe iss waqt apne aap se darr lag raha hai"...repeated the last bit...n gave 1 heck of a xpression...he asks her again...2 say she doesnt luv him...he holds her n shakes her a lil...then closes his eyes...lyk he was bracing himself 4 unmeasurable pain...telling her 2 again 2 jus say it...he opens his eyes looks @ Naku...n then Naku moves he hand 2 where his hand was on her arm...he lets her go...n storms off in huff...this 1 scene is my reason 4 making MR acting SS...but...its not that he wasnt perfect in all the other scenes this week...the whole Kala Dutta face off...the TaSha scene in Dutta's room wen Naku is tidyin n Dutta grabs her arm wen she's about 2 leave asking her if she'll cum bk...awww...MR was jus dreamy...not 4gettin fri's TaSha scene...Dutta ke bahon mein girri Naku...hehe...the xpression on Dutta's face wen he's looking down @ Naku in his arms...*sigh daydreams*...isnt he jus perfect...

Character
iss week ka Character SS hai...the goregeous,handsome n deadly Dutta Shriram Patil...for all of the above...Dutta was perfect in all the TaSha scenes this week...of that no1 can disagree...but my reason 4 making him Character SS is...due 2 how quickly he came 2 terms wiv n believed Kala's sach...wivout a single hesitation...he jus listened...2 Kishore...2 Baji...n 2 Kala herself...the hole she found herself in was so self dug...so so so sowee Fivr...u knw i luv ya...*mwah*...but i was jump jump jumpin 4 joy...espesh during the scenes where Kish was xposing her...rofl...Dutta was far 4m the gadha i thgt he wud b wen he found out the trio's asliyut...i thgt he wud b in major denial...not willing 2 believe whoeva had told him or showed him the truth...but he was jus not that way @ all...in fact he was more concerned about Naku...n how they cudnt b happy while Kala remained in the house...he was hurt lyk we all knew he wud...espesh wen he was asking Kala...that had she been actin all along...n also wen he was saying how one kushi had cum in2 his lyf n she jus cudnt hack it...i felt well bad 4 him on that bit...we all knew since the tym that Dutta went against Kala's wish 2 not rescue Naku...that he was no longer her lap dog...he wud do xactly wat he felt was ryt...Whoa-k we knw Kala being out of the big picture is a short term thing...but i hope if n wen she cums bk...Dutta isn't sucked in or swayed so easily by her again...

Whoa-k thats all 4 this week...
till nex week then...hope we get tonz of TaSha scenes lyk fri's Naku falling...Dutta catching...n if it's safe n possible mayb the other way round...lol...better go now b4 mum shouts @ me again 4 not packing stuff 4 my trip...hehe...Dutta thgts,dreamz n daydreamz...im out...x...

LTL Bloopers

himalayanyeti

The name is Yeti.. Himalayan Yeti.. and I am the Chief (and only) Officer of the Blooper Police of LTL.. so CVs bachke rehna mujhse.. **007 music in BG**

Hey everyone, wishing you all very happy and belated Eid Mubarak and Ganesh Chathurthi.... Let us all celebrate our "unity in diversity" in the forum, our true LTL style.... thoda hatke!
*yeti winks*

*Aisha opens a humongous crate of Pepsi*
*Jaz unwraps all the food she has tempted us with during 25th edition.... of course Jaz's treat.. hehhehehe*
*Yeti passes out sugar-filled and useless-calorie filled jumbo-sized chocolate chip cookies*

ok.. now that we all are stuffed full of food and drinks in celebration of our festivals, lets get down to business.... last week yeti had been in a really good mood and had been so meherbaan in forgiving the CVs so much that there were no bloopers spotted....
Shreya mentioned someone noticing about mehndi and nail colors in Naku's hands but I could not recall it and I was so busy this week that I had no time to rewatch it.... still, if that was true, here is a cookie to the kind soul who spotted it and stepped in for yeti...
*yeti hands out cookie*
*yeti hands out another cookie to Shreya and hides her from Jaz's eyes*

Anyway, Yeti is not so meherbaan this week.... in fact Yeti is raging mad this week!! so much work and only 4 days this week made it a highly overloaded one at work this week....
*yeti grumbles*

Yeti is so pissed off that I could not even truly celebrate 5 days of Tasha until I watched the episodes today and a smile came on my face when I found YT videos for Sept 10.... you know you smiled too..... admit it...
*yeti grins at forum*

alright... enough of my bak bak... let's get on with the bloopers this week..... and plz keep in mind that I have been in a bad mood all through the week.... hehhehehe
yes... that was aaj ka taaza excuse... *yeti winks*

6. Dutta's profile... hogayi satyanash!
Ughhhhhh..... CVs!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you bring in a body double for D who looks nothing like D from behind?
*yeti looks around forum at stunned faces*
What? Are you wondering when there was a body double? Arey.... go back and watch Monday episode....
When Baaji tries to stop D from going out and they show a back shot of D walking out, that is so obviously NOT Dutta..... this guy was just tall... he did not have D's lean and mean profile that makes even Dutta's erm.. backside look so deliciously YUMMY.........
*yeti swoons at thought of D*
*Yeti wakes up and runs away from forum mods for the x-rated ness*

And are you still surprised I noticed it? Hmph! That's why I am Officer Yeti and you are NOT!!! Hmph!
*yeti looks smug*

5. Kala Tai - the newest face of sacrifice!
Yeah gals..... you read that right..... Our Kala Tai is the newest brand ambassador of sacrifice!!!!!!!!!!!!
*yeti snorts and hi-fies Aisha*
*yeti escapes Fivr's glares*

Aur nahi tho kya? The way Kala went on and on during the Tuesday episode.... whats up with her dialogues? Bhao, mein tereliye itna kuch kiya.... teri khushi keliye... teri zindagi keliye... itne saalon se.....
Seriously... what DID she do for Dutta? Apart from staying at HIS house and controlling the lives of everyone Patil Mansion (including the servants and useless bodyguards I am sure!)

The way she talked, it looked like she had been taking bullets for D on a regular basis!!!!!
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
To Kala Tai, pls hume bhi bataaye... what did you sacrifice for Dutta Bhao?
Jab tak we dont get a complete justification from you, this will remain in the Blooper Patrol's records.... Hmph!

4. Sudarshan! Enough.... that explains it!
No seriously..... It's high time Suds is promoted from just Comic Relief to Blooper section.....
*yeti looks around forum for agreement*
Jaz, you can still have your fun during the everyday CRs (although it has been QUITE a while since I saw one... *yeti raises eyebrow*) but today, let us officially induct Suds and his expressions into the Blooper Hall of Fame!!!!!!!

By the power vested in me by the LTL Express Chief and the readers (both silent and not-so-silent) I hereby confer upon you, Sudarshan, and your unmatched contribution to expressions and acting, the title MASTER OF SHIFTY EXPRESSIONS and formally induct you into the Blooper Hall of Fame. You may now rise!

*yeti spreads hands ala Dutta SEXY Patil ishtyle to control the cheering and applause from the mad crowd of crazy LTL fans*

3. Babi's super-formula based black makeup......... AGAIN!
*sigh*
Enough said about this! But everytime a scene of Naku's face revelation comes up, we need to go back and pull this blooper from the archives of Blooper Patrol.... And CVs... its no mean task maintaining records!!! *yeti glares at CVs*

So yeah.... ONCE AGAIN the rain could dissolve the mysterious black makeup in a jiffy but all of Naku's tears could do NOTHING!!!! Naku... teri aasoo mein dam nahi hai kya? cmon gal.... you can do it!!!! FIGHT that formula.....

And of course when D caught N hands *yeti blush..... swoon* and N slowly pulls her hand away and D slides his hand down hers............ *yeti hyperventilates and FAINTTTTT* , I was half-expecting D to look down at his hands and see the black paint.... but NOPE..... its our super-Babi's super-formula.... how can it come off???

Misc Bloopers
(These are bloopers that I thought didnt deserve a section of their own.... but still bloopers are bloopers and Officer Yeti wants them recorded)

1. When Naku walks out into the rain from the hut as Baaji looks on, the back of her neck and her legs are already fair and original Naku color..... You can see that clearly from the top-angle shots.....

2. What happened to the suitcase Kala was packing? She left Patil Mansion empty handed..... She at least remembered to take her son along..... warna jo bacha abhi tak ghum ta, abhi bhi he will playing somewhere, lost in Patil Mansion and his mom would have left him behind....... Oh wait..... It was KISHORE who was reminded about Anay.... Thank God for men like him!!!!

3. Someone pointed this out during the D-thrashes-Anna episodes but it didnt strike me then.... but the Mangalsutr Naku finds on Thursday episode from Dutta's (and hers!) bed is so NOT the one he first made her wear.... The original had a pendant that looked like an engraving of Bappa... with mainly gold and silver colors.... but the MS she finds on the bed had a color painting of Bappa..... Argghhhhh CVs......
*yeti pulls CVs hair out* why should I go bald???? hehhehehhe

RANDOM RAMBLINGS
(I need to get these out of my system...... warna mujhe neend nahi aayegi.... and we dont want that do we?)

1. Yeti swoonnnnnnnnnn.... faintttttttttttttt... thuddddddddddddddddd....
WHOA! Almost the entire week, the camera had close-up shots of D with a lot of special emphasis on his ATROCIOUSLY SEXXXXXYYYYYY earrings (The X's are a factor of the x-ratedness.... wink wink).......... UFFFFFFFFF.... how can a guy look SO HAWT...... when he is angry... hurt.... pensive..... romantic..... just BEING DUTTA........ Someone call the ambulance..... yeti is DEAD!!!!!

2. Ok the whole hero-run-catch-heroine when she is about to fall is slightly cliche but I dont have big complaints against those..... But I have never understood how the hero who is SO far away when he first checks out the heroine, could come running and catch the heroine AFTER he sees her start to fall???? Either all our heroines are ridiculously slow in falling down (gravity anyone??) or all our heroes are desi avatars of a certain Mr.Cullen............
Oh and this one is not a blooper just coz of the subtle tasha romance weaved around the scene and the sight of a BLUSHING D when Aai Sahib catches him red-handed..........

PS: How come when I, Yeti, fall anywhere, I fall down even BEFORE I could get a hold somewhere to break my fall? *sigh* forget someone ELSE coming to hold me, I cant do it even myself!!!!!!!!!!! *double sigh*

Mega Blooper of the Week
1. Chulbul Pandey comes to save Nakusha!

(Disclaimer: No offence intended..... Infact its the character Inspector Pandey in picture here... NOT the actor)

Er.... seriously... I have NOTHING against the actor!!!!
But the way the entire sequence was shot and presented makes it qualify for this title this week! *yeti ducks shoes from folks who might have liked it a lot*

The whole thing, starting from Naku abruptly walking on the road, seemed so disjointed, artificial and forcefully thrust upon us viewers! In fact when I was watching it, I had to make sure for a few seconds that I was indeed watching LTL......!!!!

Think about this truck that comes barreling down the road as if he owns the road and this jeep comes in between! Now if the truck driver was able to bypass the jeep without crashing, dont you think he could have easily bypassed the much-smaller Nakusha? There was no CHANCE of an accident but the jeep coming in between could have actually CAUSED an accident.....!! there was absolutely NO need for such a sequence... although it gave a dramatic entry to Inspector Pandey, it was like a sore thumb sticking out....

And then, which cop takes the "accused" to have a cuppa and discuss about the problems in life? Yeh cop hai ya suicide help center ka koi psychiatrist? One second they were in the middle of the road and the next, they are sitting in a roadside dhabba and he is counselling her..... Thank God we were not shown them talking in some lounge of a 5star hotel or a psychiatrist office!!!!!

Well, I for one, expected something more out of the entire sequence.... I have nothing against a small cameo to instill into Naku the need to take the big risk and face her problems courageously.... but finally nothing like that happened (and looks like nothing will happen for a few days now!) and I am now wondering whats the use of those 7 minutes of footage with Inspector Pandey...........
*yeti ponders*

Well... that brings us to the end of the Blooper patrol this week.... so ciao until next week!

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

This week don't blame me ....he came and blew me off like always ...so move aside Dutta, Baaji ,Kala ,Naku and everyone else ...cause this weeks winner is Chulbul Pandey ....Impeccable style , super sexy look even as the rugged cop with perfect accessories to match ...all in all a total winner .Seriously If cops were as hot as Chulbul ...i wudnt mind getting arrested.

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

Umm…Mr. Baji Rao back in that blueberry…vomit inducing…kurta…umm..need I say…eww!!! im about to go to PM, take that horrendous kurta and burn it!! chi!! kya sooch ke costume designer ne isse kharida…chi!!

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

im just gonna say one thing…just one thing I will say…Naku in Dutta's arms…was that not the BEST accessory in all of LTL history?! baas…aur kuch nahin kehna…*jaz off in TaSha land*………………………………….

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

sorry guys…was super busy with work this week…uppar se last week of Ramadan…not to mention Eid! so broke my streek…*sigh*…but…promise..ill be back next week with my CR!! in the mean time….something funny for you to enjoy =)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSfm8YXzX_s

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Finally Someone Knows Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BAJI…im soooo happy that someone other than Naku's family knows her truth…its only the stepping stone to everyone else knowing but its about freaking time…I feel so bad for Mahi…constantly having to wear pounds of make up…eeks…I just hope that Baji is able to deal with and handle this new information…he's already acting like a restless rabbit in front of Dutta…lol….

2. The OMG Kya Yaadein Hai Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…the CV's…thank you CV for reminding us of the exact moment we fell in love with our resident don…Mr. Dutta!! not that I forgot…but I just didn't remember…you know what I mean…the flashback scene from Monday…when Dutta first entered the show…on a boar…dressed in simple jeans, shirt and white blazer…but dude…how HOTTT did he look!? *jaz swoons*….the flashback reminded me that I wanna see Dutta dressed like that again!! not that I don't love the patani's he wears…but…some variety will be much appreciated…kyun girls? he he…

3. The Batakta Aatma Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…LADY HUMMING…alright…so…im a HUGE…HUGE fan of the new TaSha music…its so romantic…and soothing…its so magical…you know exactly what im talking about…however…when Naku returned and we had the background…I was a bit creped out…it sounded like some batakta aatma roaming freely in TaSha's room…totally killed that scene for me…it was maha annoying…at least to me…lol….

4. The Baj Gayi Band Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…KAALA!! *jaz dies laughing*…omg…who else partied when Kishore and Baji opened Kaala'a aasli chehra to Dutta…yes it was only half of it…but still…we'll take what we can get…I loved that Kishore finally stood up to Kaala…and when he said lets move out…the look on Kaala's face!! priceless!! this girl so had this coming…of course she will be back in no time but still…lets enjoy it while we can…oh oh…and when Dutta put her in her place…*woot woot*…

5. The LTL Rock Stars Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA & KISHORE…these two men really had a rocking week…when Dutta was yelling at Kaala…when he put her in her place by saying that the person that would separate him from his love isn't worthy to be his sister…OMG…talk about BURN!! ahhh!! I was all but jumping up and down…and then of course there is Kishore who did Kaala's parda fash!! good to see him grow a back bone…he he…loved it!!

6. The Pagal Ladki Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU…yeh ladki hai ki kya hai…LTL forum ki ladki Dutta ke peeche bhagti hai… aur yeh ladki Dutta ko dost banane mein lagi hai…uff!! Naku…baju hat…mujhe aane de!! lol…Dutta usse kitna pyaar karta hai…ladki andhi hai kya!? when Dutta asked if she loved him or  not…Naku stood quitely…I was screaming at my screen… "I LOVE YOU DUTTA!!" …what…don't look at me funny…you know you did too…*hmph*…

7. The Having His Cake and Eating It Too Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…BAJI …this boy…besharmi ki haar haad paar kar chuka yeh Baji Rao! uff…ek toh…he was dore daling on Dutta since way back in the day…then…just last week…we find out that he is married to Kishore…so…be happy naa…but now…he still has his eyes on Dutta…uff…that convo between him and Naku while she was sitting in front of Bappa…he was all… "mera bhao" … "mera dutta"…uff!! Dutta ne saab ke samne Naku ko propose kiya…he said sooo many times that he loves her…par iss yeda ki dimag mein yeh baath gusti hi nahin!! koi isse samjao re…varna main isse aapni jooti se marungi!!

8. The Did We Really Need this Cameo Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…SALMAN …now don't get me wrong…im a Salman fan…how can you not be? im mean…hello…he's Prem from Hum Saath Saath Hai (which I watched last night) …but yaar…come one…such a great actor…such a medial scene…I know its for promotion…but…I don't know…just…didn't do anything for me..i mean he's salman khan...give him a bigger role or something…yay for Mahi for getting to work with the Salman Khan…but that song is maha catchy…daabang daabang daabang daabang…he he…

9. The *Woot Woot* Inducing Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…Dutta standing up for Naku, her issat, and his love for her against his Kaala Taayi…PRICELESS!!!! that's all im gonna say!! *woot woot*

10. The So Cute Naa Award: ...goes to...*drum roll*...DUTTA...omg...did you see how many times he blushed this week!! Naku ke samne how he was stuttering and all blushing when he talked to her...then how he was laal like a tamatar when AS and Babi teased him for having Naku in his arms!! he he...he was all making excuses!! aww!! just wanted to pinch his cheeks...thae way he looked away....OMG!!! i could just eat him!!! he eh...

Shout Outs

From Sanju

@Jani: *Hugs* Yeah mee love OTH.. (L) LeyTon For Life.. lol.. Glad you enjoyed mii updates.. *shy*
@Ksh: Missed you loads too.. *hugs*
@Shabz: Tu kithe gayi yaar.. I know I am part timer on forum lately but I never see you around either.. *sad face*
@Fivr: Hey Yaar.. :D I aint forget about the RS update will be done by Tuesday at the latest.. Just so much going on at weekends and mee going back to Uni so... *shy face* @Everyone: Eid Mubarak..(is that right?) I am sure many of you are celebrating the end of your rozee.. So Eid Mubarak Ho..!!! :)

Editors Note

omg are we happy or are we happy!? LTL is back on Fridays!! *Woot hoo*!!! *jaz does happy dance*…but of course…we know the show is gonna be sad soon…once Naku's color is revealed…Dutta is gonna feel betrayed by another beautiful face…and this time its worse cuz he loves Naku like he loves no one else…and..because this time…his chaddi buddy Baji is in on the "con"…*sigh*…but oh well…im still happy its back on Fridays!! *woot hoo*…

hope you all enjoyed reading the 26th issue of the LTL express!! im off to read the 25th issue…and then ill be back here…lol…im behind…I know..*Kaan pakering*…

JAZ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Leh you already posted it!! And I was looking for it! It got pushed back soo quickly k pata hi nahi chala.. 😆
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow ...the 26th express sure looks rocking ....👏⭐️
will read aaram se .....😳

I knw i still hav to read the 25th ..😳...but not my fault ,,these last 10 dayz Ramadan had been so hectic & nw the Eid celebrations & on top of that my net went kaput ...

@ Sanju : My buddy ,,,missed u so much ..
🤗
main to yahin hoon ....maine kahan jana hai ..😆
Just was a little busy during Ramadan & had net probz ,,but still I came almost everyday ..... we might hav missed each other ...!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@flowergirl: Thanks for the summary! 😊

@shreya: awww.....5 weekends working? I am sorry shreyaa....I too get also worked up when I have to do tht!!!....but u still manage to find time to visit the forum, awesome! 😊
U r right on the SOTW Shreya...The beauty of the scene was indeed the fact that Dutta didnt lash on Naku but on the contrary just asked her in plain and simple words, just say someting that wuld calm my storm...He encouraged her to start from the beginning...awesome line - "tu kuch bol nahi rahi aur mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai"....and worst line - "Mein kya bolegi saab"🤣.... the tables had turned, Dutta was more matured and less impatient and Naku, well, what can i say about her!!

On the Cho sweet scene - I wanted a little more insight on what u thought about the Photograph part.....but no qualms! 😊

@Fivr: My vote also goes to "Waapis toh Aaogi na"...deadly....and dude., u had to talk about "Chal Hath" na......tu nahi sudhregi....hope u are being succesful in ur aim with kala in the jungle home...*gives Fivr knowing wink*🤣

@Aisha: Sweetie, I have to hug you again for soothing me on Baaji.....u r so right, he loves Dutta so much that he takes the whole thing in his hand and try to make sense out of Naku....u r a sweetie!! 😛

@Sanjan: yeah, this week was dragging and on one hand where they dragged, there were scenes that they rushed and missed the gaps that they had introduced in the event!!...well, I think they have a reason for dng tht which shld unfold soon!!

@Jani: *Takes the latests snaps, produces copies of it, tags it with "the most innocent face of today  - DD" and hands it over to Jani*.....Le!! New set hain, all fresh......I am telling u, I gave tht to Dutta and when he talks about Masoomiyat, he was totally thinking about my snap...sachchi...*innocent face*...🤣....and on Basanti, I agree, she doesnt look Masoom from any angle!! 🤣🤣🤣....

@Yeti: I always love to read ur column...Its my fav! 😊
sudarshan as Master of shifty expressions?? 🤣🤣🤣...Awesome yeti....totally with u on this! 🤣
and yaar, what formula works to wipe Naku's soot, is still a mystery for me...I am dng all chemistry experiemtns and still cant make out!! *pouts*
oh yes...Kala didnt carry the baggage that she packed...oh yes...how did I miss tht, I guess, I was busy watching Babi who was supposed to be flexing her muscles!! 🤣
and on the Maha Blooper, this was my point too, he could bypass that huge jeep but he culdnt bypass this 5feet Naku??? 😲🤣

@rdfan: fashion icon to salman??....as Fivr said, I was actually so embarrased as the camera zoomed in on his belt and the broach....it kinda did look like he was getting molested and I for one had to close my eyes and then never even concentrate on his clothes!!....🤣🤣

@Jaz: Bajji and Blueberry.....I join u in sulking here!! 🤣
and Bhataktaa aatma award was awesome!! 🤣🤣....and on Pagal Ladki award, Dude, I was shaking my laptop, assuming it is NAKU that gal speak up, tell him, u love him...pehle bhi toh bol chuki hai, just play ur recorder back.....Dutta u shake her and I will give the voice!! 🤣

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi to everyone!!!!.....Have a rocking 9 days period and on Visarjan, dnt forget to dance and play holi!! Love u all!!

Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Sanju: NO masla yaar!!! You just know you're being missed. Thread sey ziada I miss chit chatting with you yaar! Kithey ho?!?! *sad muh* 😆

@DD: LOL! Me and shudhar jaon?!?! NEVER!! *rebellious muh* But yaar I tried! Ye dialogue nikla hi nahi demag sey. We had some pretty wordy dialogues this week but this one just so bindas, I HAD to pick it. I just HAD to! *helpless muh* 😆
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks fro sharing...Wow what a summary of the whole week!👏
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@ Sanju...hey twinnie...omg thats 2 cute...😳😆...yupz luvin em...btw u promised wklys no??? *cheeky smile*...look 4ward 2 the nex part...

@ Gabbar...even these new pics are not helping...Dutta may of been druink wen he saw the pics...thats y ur confused that he thgt ur masoom...🤣🤣🤣...
catch up soon...mwah...

@ all awesum xpress...promise 2 read again n comment soon...*hugz*...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Jani; Dharmooooooooo....Jab dekho Dutta ko pilaado....As soon as, meri baat aati hai, tab toh he definitely gets drunk...haina??? ....*Hands on waist*......Dharmoo ki bachchi......He was sober....I closed his bar the day i handed him the new set of snaps, put a ancient, motaa taala, and handed he keys personally to Naku!! 🤣

and on my pics....I am being very patient here....I will keep producing more and more snaps and handing it over to you....*In dutta's style*..tere ko ek din mere chehre ki maasomiyaat dikhai degi.....just like utta did!! 🤣🤣🤣

@Fivr: Oh pls...Sudharnaa bhi math.....Tu hi ek sahaara hai, to keep Kala on track.....Nahi toh, it doesnt take a seocnd for her to go out of control.....
Hows ur seducing missing gng on?? Ab toh out of all 8-9 characters, sirf 2 KHMs reh gaye hain.....And both are useless, so, u have all the chance on the earth....cliff par le jaa, push her, jump behind her and there u go.....31 days of exclusive vacation package in JMM!! 🤣🤣🤣
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

@Jani; Dharmooooooooo....Jab dekho Dutta ko pilaado....As soon as, meri baat aati hai, tab toh he definitely gets drunk...haina??? ....*Hands on waist*......Dharmoo ki bachchi......He was sober....I closed his bar the day i handed him the new set of snaps, put a ancient, motaa taala, and handed he keys personally to Naku!! 🤣

and on my pics....I am being very patient here....I will keep producing more and more snaps and handing it over to you....*In dutta's style*..tere ko ek din mere chehre ki maasomiyaat dikhai degi.....just like utta did!! 🤣🤣🤣

@Fivr: Oh pls...Sudharnaa bhi math.....Tu hi ek sahaara hai, to keep Kala on track.....Nahi toh, it doesnt take a seocnd for her to go out of control.....
Hows ur seducing missing gng on?? Ab toh out of all 8-9 characters, sirf 2 KHMs reh gaye hain.....And both are useless, so, u have all the chance on the earth....cliff par le jaa, push her, jump behind her and there u go.....31 days of exclusive vacation package in JMM!! 🤣🤣🤣

gabbar meri jaan...lagta hain ke Dutta ke paas ek secret stash hain...😉...vaha se pee kar aaya ho ga...(sssshhh dnt tell Naku....)...aur fir tuneh pics dikha diye honge...🤣🤣🤣...haath neeche karo...aur zyada muth bano...main sab jaanti hain...😉😆🤣...tu pics dikha thi re...koi farak nay parega...masoomyutt hain hi nahi...tho kaise dikhegi mujhe...
huh...🤣🤣🤣...

Nels thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ all: awesome summary of the week!!! Great job by all of you. 👏👏👏👏