BriDev fanfic: Separation

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This fanfic is especially for Devil's Den. Enjoy guys! πŸ˜†

"You have arrived in Delhi..the capital of India..and the most unsafe place for women to wander alone in the night," the bus driver sang.

'In that case I should be afraid,' Brij thought, getting off.

He then searched around for his Contact. Not his lenses, his friend. Then he spotted Sasha Saksena waving to him.

"Hello Brijji..welcome to Delhi," she sang. He eyed her small clothes disapprovingly. Taking that to be a sign of lust she gushed, "Let's go to my office, Khurana Constructions, I will introduce you to everyone.'

A secret gleam appeared in Brij's eye. Sasha blushed.

They went in Sasha's BMW to Khurana Constructions. Brij reflected on his past. It had taken three of his precious silver talwars to get out of jail. Daarji was not talking to him.

All because of that Geet. She trapped his lovely Dev into marriage and then when Dev wanted to break apart, she started a pregnancy drama.

Brij was determined to save his innocent Dev before Geet got too close to his brother Maan. He had learnt this from Sasha, who had come to Hoshiarpur after learning Geet's hometown from her files.

Sasha had had a huge crush on MSK but after meeting Brij she had changed her mind.

Khurana Constructions arrived and Brij and Sasha stepped out. Then Brij thought 'Kyun na main is Sasha ko koi bahaana bana ke Dev ko milne jaaon?'

He told Sasha, "I need to go to the toilet'. The reverse of the bahaana he had given to his darling Dev to abandon Geet at the airport.

Then he started wandering around office. Everyone was kinda peeved with the jail ka smell, but out of fear of Sasha they sprayed deo around themselves.

'Nice scent coming from me,' Brij thought.

Brij found Dev's cabin easily-as usual he was flirting with one of the male employees. A surge of jealousy went in Brij's veins.

"Oyee…mere Dev ke paas aya to tera sar kaat doonga!' he roared.

The male employee hurried out. He then pouted at Dev. "Yeh kya ho raha hai?'

'Mujhe nahin pata, tum mujhe kuch samjha do,' Dev said smilingly.

Suddenly NT entered.

'Yeh Brij yaha kya kar raha hai?" she asked suspiciously.
'Tumhe kya. Jaake Tasha ke saath apna who rishta banaao.' 'Men nowadays,' he said to Dev shaking his head.

'Main tumhe dikhaata hoon na," Dev said seductively.

Then Maan's voice rang out. 'Geet!'

Brij went under the table. He had heard Maan's words were sharper than his talwars.

'Chip kyun rahe ho? Aao, tumhe Bro se milaata hoon?"

'Mujhe dar lagta hai!' Brij said.

'Isme sharmaane ki kya baat hai?' Dev said.

Then Dev saw Geet and the color of his face drained.

'Main tumhari raksha karoonga us manhoos ladki se," said Brij loyally.

'Kk-koi baat nahin..tum yahan se jaaon..hum kisi aur din milenge!'

Brij sadly ran out of the cabin through a back entrance, where Sasha was waiting for him.

"I'm not very happy," he said like a lost puppy, and clambered into the BMW.

"I am," thought Sasha, following him.

Hum hai iss pal yahaan
Jaane kis pal kahaan
Ham rahe na rahe
Ham mile na mile
Rahegi sada yahaan
Bridev ki ye daastan
Sunenge sada jise
Geet aur uska pati Maan

(no offence to the song.

πŸ˜† )

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Note: This post was not meant to offend any of the Brij fans here... πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I feel like kanta bai now🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...me loving this dostana type FFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Brij seems to b a very possessive lover hereπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...wonderful FF..loved the way Sasha's character is crafted hereπŸ˜†...too good and had nice laugh...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
add me 2 the pm list plz...............
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
add me to pm list

my love- that was great!!!

🀣
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Unable to type 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OOOOYEEEE!!! Indi, absolutely fabulous.   I should go now else I have to finish the update for my FF. But awesome.   πŸ€£    πŸ€£    πŸ€£    πŸ€£
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 🀣 🀣 ufff....kya dostana hai!!!! Love you for writing this.
Jungli Billi thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣

you really got the feel of each character to the T. Absolutely hilarious - love it so far!! Esp the talwar puns! 🀣Edited by Jungli Billi - 13 years ago
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg...ROFL...that was soo funny!!🀣