My theory of Badi Hasti...

Made4eachother thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi guys and gals in the forum..
Morning...
Happy Sunday....oops i mean "MISHday"...
so i was really CRACKING my head abt all wat's happening in the show..
and i just happend to come across a theory of Badi Hasti...keeping in mind all the dialouges of Ayi Saheb...
so this is wat i feel...!!!
Do u ppl remember once in the temple scene Ayi sahb had said this :
"tune apne baba ko khoya aur mein ne apna suhag"...
now why did she mention it like that...'apni baba' and 'mera suhag'...
does this mean..Dutta's father was killed by Ayi Saheb's Husband...and due to this AS's husband ended up in jail....and Dutta is orphaned the other side..so Ayi Saheb's ma ka dil wants to Adopt Dutta....and Kala, Leela and Roops..who are AS 's daughter dont want this happen coz they think Dutta responsible for their Father ending up in JAIL..???...mayb dutta was too small tat time...and AS...declared her husband to b dead..?? so tat Dutta doesn kno tat his father was killed by this guy..????!!!!!!!

coz AS said this to Kala : "sirf tu ne hi nahi, Dutta ne bhi apni baba kho khoya hai..!!","jo bhi hua usme Dutta ki koi dosh nahi hai..!!"
and Kala also sys.."mein ne apni baba ko kho hi diya hai..aaj aapko bhi ayi saheb..!"..smtn arond this lines..!!!

i kno..most of you have been thinking smtn around these things...bt i just gave the back story to the whole thing..>!!
so wat say guys...!!!???? wat's our opinion..??!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KalyWayne07 thumbnail
Very nice theory indeed dear! I too agree that something is very fishy about AS, but I dunno what is it yet. This whole thing perfectly goes directly to AS. However, I don't want her being the BH. I don't want anyone being BH from PN. Each and everyone has unique role and I like how everyone is. I just hope that it's someone else who is related to AS or Dutta.
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if kala father in jail then kala will visit the jail right. i think kala father is datta father.
Made4eachother thumbnail
ya..even i really dont think AS is the BH...!!!! I hope it is no 1 fm PN too...PN mein ek villian already hai..[Kala]...not any more..!!!!!
KalyWayne07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SASHA_10

if kala father in jail then kala will visit the jail right. i think kala father is datta father.

Dear, if Kala's dad is in the jail then who was the man in white? I don't think that Kala's dad is Dutta's dad also because then why would she hate Dutta if he did something with her dad?
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your theory makes sense to me, although I think the BH is AS because Mawali had told Sups that there is a bigger power than Dutta in this house, who got him here.....so, I still think BH is from the family, probably aided by her hubby from jail (as per your theory)? ......
KalyWayne07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Made4eachother

ya..even i really dont think AS is the BH...!!!! I hope it is no 1 fm PN too...PN mein ek villian already hai..[Kala]...not any more..!!!!!

I'm gonna disagree on that, I WANT a new devil in Dutta's life because I want to see more action in his life! I love his action fights and one with Anna was absolutely mind-blowing!! Beside, he will never hit Kala.
Made4eachother thumbnail

Originally posted by: SASHA_10

ya...she will..if he knos he's alive...bt rite now i think he's out..coz then who is the 1 AS met in the previos episode..???!!!!!!..
if my theory is rite..then maybe..he'l only go and meet Kala...!!
KalyWayne07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

Your theory makes sense to me, although I think the BH is AS because Mawali had told Sups that there is a bigger power than Dutta in this house, who got him here.....so, I still think BH is from the family, probably aided by her hubby from jail (as per your theory)? ......

Wow...chicky poo, I think you're right! Coming to think of it, Mawali did indeed mentioned that there is powerful person in this house beside Dutta. She could be the one.
Made4eachother thumbnail

Originally posted by: KalyWayne07

I'm gonna disagree on that, I WANT a new devil in Dutta's life because I want to see more action in his life! I love his action fights and one with Anna was absolutely mind-blowing!! Beside, he will never hit Kala.

ya ya..!!! bt not sm1 who is rite now living in PN...maybe sm1 outside the house...!!! maybe thw new guy in white pants again..!!!!! i wonder why all goons come in white colored dress...???