FUNNY OS: Dev's day out at the D'Mellos :D

liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So this is what happens when Dev arrives at the Demello wedding venue πŸ˜‰

Dev the donkey arrives on his gadhe ki savaari 🀣 aka the bike at the Demello wedding venue.

He rides in looking like he owns the place and this immediately ticks off the guards of the place. 🀣

Guard 1: Ye bilkul Dhoom movie ke jaisa taiyyar hoke aaya hi. πŸ€” Apne aap ko hero samajtha hai saala 🀣

Guard 2: Zaroor chori karne aaya hoga 🀣 🀣......hero ka zero bana daalenge 🀣 🀣

Guards look at each other.

Guard 1: Zaroor Demello ke shaadi ke gifts churane ka plan banaya hoga. 😑

Guard 2: Ab mazaa chakathe hain usko. πŸ˜†

Dev unaware of all this strides up and tries to enter but the guards stop him.

Guard 1: hello. Where are you going?

Dev (with attitude): Inside

Guard 2: Show us the invitation. No one is allowed without an invitation

Dev: I am Dev. I am here to meet my brother

Guard 1: Look we only know Mr. Demello who is getting married. His wife has instructed us not to let anyone in. You are not on the guest list. So you cannot go in. 😑

Dev: Look here I need to talk to my brother. I have a confession to make.

Guard 2 (to Guard 1): Banda confused ho gaya hai. Lagtha hai father ki jagah brother bol raha hai. Zaroor koi bura kaam karke father se confess karne aaya hoga πŸ˜‘ 🀣

Guard 1: Oye khote confession karna hai toh church mein jaa na. Father yahan shaadi karvane aaye hain iska matlab ye thodi na hai ki sab log confession karna yahan aa jao. 😑

Guard 2: Go to the church and wait there. The father will come there.

Dev (trying to force his way inside): I have to confess to my brother. I am unable to sleep.

Guard 1: Phir brother. Confession father se ki jaathi hai brother se nahin. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Guard 2: Niklo bahar. Church is that way.

Dev makes as if he will go away and then runs inside evading the guards. He is carrying his helmet and runs inside. He trips over a pot and falls in front of the little girl whom Maan was playing with. Some juice that the girl was drinking falls on her dress. She looks at him unhappily. He smiles at her wanting to be friendly. The girl takes one look at him, his helmet and his outfit  and starts bawling. 🀣 🀣 🀣

Dev gets worried and picks the child up to calm her down. The kid starts bawling louder  and starts kicking Dev and hitting him with her little fists. 🀣 🀣 🀣 The kids mother comes running. She takes one look at Dev and decides he is trying to kidnap her little girl 🀣 🀣🀣  and starts screaming. 🀣 🀣 🀣 She starts hitting Dev with all her might telling him to let go of her daughter.

Mother: "Help help. This creep is kidnapping my daughter."

Dev: Oops 😲 He drops the kicking screaming child and escapes from the mom's fury.

Dev turns tail and runs. He walks around and starts looking for a place to hide since the mom seems to have raised alarm. He sees an empty room and hides there. Unfortunately for him it is the bride's room.  🀣 Dev goes and hides behind a curtain. 🀣 🀣 🀣

Now Rose comes there to change 😲 and as she begins to take off her dress she sees some movement. Now Rose is a brave girl and checks behind the curtain. She sees Dev so she quietly tiptoes to the Door and opens it. Then she lets out a blood curdling scream "George come here quick". She then drags Dev from behind the curtain and starts hitting him with her sandal.

Rose: "You creep how dare you? 😑 You thought you could hide here and watch me change. 😑 I am Rose Demello and Rose Demello se panga liya hain tumne. Main tujhe chodungi nahin. "
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

She continues hitting him with her sandal and is soon joined by her friends all using their dressy high heeled sandals to rain blows on Dev 🀣 🀣 🀣 They are also joined by the cleaning ladies who start hitting Dev with their brooms and mops.

George comes running and Rose runs up to him and tells him what happened. 🀣 🀣🀣

George says "Stop everybody" and all the girls stop. The crowd parts to reveal Dev with a black eye and tattered clothing. The girls have pounded him black and blue in their ferocity. 🀣 🀣🀣

George walks up to Dev and picks him up. Dev thinks he can explain himself and open his mouth when he sees stars. 🀣 🀣 🀣

George gives him one punch to the mouth and then starts beating him up "How dare you try and watch my wife change. You pervert. I will make sure you end up in jail. " Dev is now bleeding from his mouth and a few of his teeth are shaky. He is still trying to talk and George drags him kicking and screaming. 🀣 🀣 🀣

In the mean time the child's mother comes running with the guards and says "That was him. He tried to kidnap my daughter."

Hearing this George starts kicking hitting him and says "First my wife and now my god daughter. Main tumhe chodonga nahin. I will kill you." 🀣 🀣 🀣

He is joined by a few more of his buddies when Rose steps in and tells him "Stop I do not want you to go to jail. We just got remarried"  😳

George acquisces and the guards drag a half dead Dev away just in time for the police to arrive.

Police: Don't you worry we will take proper care of this creep. πŸ˜‰

Dev (trying to talk): Look here inspector. You have no idea who I am.

The kid's mother finds Dev's helmet and decides to return it to him. 😈

Mother: You toad. Take you damn helmet with you. 😈

Inspector: Oye let us go to the police station and I will show you who I am. 🀣 🀣 🀣

Dev: How dare you? I am.......

Dev never completes his sentence because his Helmet comes wizzing through the air and hits him on the head knocking him out cold.

The police pick up an unconscious Dev and leave. They also tow his bike.  🀣 🀣 🀣

As they are carrying him his phone falls out. The little girl sees it, picks it up and throws it in the trash. 🀣 🀣 🀣

So you see Dev never sees Maaneet πŸ˜‰

Hope this cheers you up
I know I have a wild imagination 🀣 🀣
Apologies if this offended you πŸ˜‰
Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esquire1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
HAHA!!!! ROFL!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 god it is funny!!!
loved the guards!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
plus the little girl throwing away dev's phone!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Maneetforever - 13 years ago
thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 🀣 🀣🀣 🀣 🀣🀣 🀣 🀣🀣 🀣 🀣

Awesome girl ... u rock!!!

jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣that was awesome 🀣 what an imagination ....dev a pulp now πŸ˜†
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🀣 🀣 Awesome Jhan, itni maar kha kur i hope he will forget the confession for the life, and untill that MaanEet will confess their true love....

Muniza
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🀣 stop i can't stop lauffing
-serenity- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its so funny ..cant stop laughing 🀣  🀣   🀣
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
That was  hilarious..some imagination you've got there dearπŸ˜› well, what all I wanted to do to Dev ,you've mentioned all that an more in your OS..Great going!!!
misty85 thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Edited by misty85 - 13 years ago
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
that was so damn funny..........couldn't stop lmao... 🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   

🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   [🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£     

🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   

🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   

🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   

🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   

🀣   πŸ€£   πŸ€£    πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£   πŸ€£