(Siddhima) I'm Not Moving From my Faisla

arp04srocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Pro Siddhima

Clearly ridz was worried about where armaan was b/c she wanted him to help Sid w/ decorating and the work load in general.  See in the past epis whenever she mentioned him to Sid it was in regards to the wedding prep.  For example when they were in the elevator she was like "you have no time your so busy if armaan were here..." See at the time I didn't think that her bringing up Armaan at that time was about her trying to point out how different he was from Sid (that he would be able to prep and give her time) but that he could have taken the load off of Sid in regards to wedding work so that she and Sid could have some alone time.  And then when she was getting ready and she asked Angie "Oh where is Armaan?  I am sure he is helping Sid with the prep."  Now tell me plz if she wanted Armaan to be there because she wanted to go back to him, because she loved him blah blah then WHY at every mention of his name its in relation to Sid?

And today when she said, "What I was afraid of came true" see she wasn't afraid that Armaan wasn't there, but that Armaan not being there would effect Sid.  See Sid did the one thing she didn't want him to ever do, hide something from her all because Armaan did what she figured he would have done in the past, run and hide.  And because of Armaan's Houdini act Sid was afraid to tell Ridz, he wasn't straight with her immediately. So then she has flashes about Armaan and her moments cuz well she knows why Armaan didn't come but then she thinks of all the encounters she had with Sid... regarding Armaan and his being hurt by the amount of time she spends worrying about him, see Ridz didn't want Sid to doubt at any moment that she was thinking about someone else because they were more important.  That Sid wasn't the one she wanted to be with, but w/o Armaan there he was going to lead Sid to think about her of the one thing she didn't want her to think of, that she would once again place Armaan's where abouts and worry above her and Sid's Rishta..above their wedding.  Riddhima was afraid that if everything didn't go picture perfect that Sid would see it as a bad omen that they weren't meant to be, that she was supposed to be with Armaan and that their marriage was all an accident.  And you know the ironic thing is that is exactly what Sid thought, but not because he thought Ridz didn't want him, but because she would not want to get married because she was worried about Armaan.  That her opinion of him and their marriage would change.  But alas these two proved once again to each other that they are meant to be.  Sid admitted the turth to Ridz not because he thought she didn't want him, but because that was what she expected of him.  He wanted to show her that he was the man she always thought him to be.  And RIdz showed Sid that he comes first, that her decision to marry him is set in stone come rain or snow. 

I will say that the CVs are seriously getting annoying with their need to place flashbacks through a moment that should have been all about Sid and Ridz.  No I get that A's point of view needed to be shown, but to interrupt each step of the wedding with fbs sorry that was over the top, could have easily just put in the car scene and called it a day or just had a small scene the end...oh well guess I'll just wait for someone to do me the honors of editing it the way it should be (thanks in advance ;) )

And for that awesome promo that has been floating around...personally not sure I believe that it really is a real promo, and if it is it's definitely been tampered with (notice no official symbols anywhere nor the banner that usually disrupts the picture?) and if that is the promo then personally I think they are trying to stir up the pot and get everyone riled up, as JeRan said, "things were getting boring".  And if that is indeed what it is then my take is that Ridz may come running in a white sari (which btw she actually looks really good in) and say to Sid, "Mein aur Armaan" and you know what I think it will be that they were on the HM trip and that Armaan as we all know cant and wont stay away so he will crash and he will probably attack Ridz while she's alone and Sid's doing something (who also looks gorgeous in white).  So they will have an encounter and Armaan most likely will say, "ILU I cant get over you no matter how many punch bags I dent, sorry I cant let you go blah blah blah" and Ridz will stand firm, "Sorry I'm married, I thought you had accepted it, I thought you understood" and I hope she says (I know I'm reaching) "We cant talk until you do accept that this is the truth that this is reality, Armaan I'm sorry but you and I are not and never will be together."  And then she will feel guilty and hence her running to Sid to tell him that she talked to Armaan during their HM...

So I leave with this, enjoy the good moments, anticipate better and don't worry about the bad. Let's see what is in store of Siddhima and knowing these two it will be something completely abnormal, unexpected, and...perfect

-Arp  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome post Arp.πŸ‘

The forum has been bombarded with posts of the new promo and they are getting on my naazuk si nerves.πŸ˜‰ I agree with you on the promo's fake look and also think that it isn't actually real. Even if it is,it must be(as always) misleading.

Coming to the wedding,it was really cute subtracting the FBs. It is quite irritating to watch the FBs when SR are on. It's actually disturbing to look at the FBs when there is a special moment between SR and because of that,it becomes weird.

Plus i don't get why the CVs are showing Armaan in his same broody and sad mood all over again. Just last week we saw him looking at Shilpa with a somewhat dreamy look on his face and so why are they repeating that sad look of his again?

I don't know if someone agrees or not but ruining SR's honeymoon with that silly cockroach didn't really appeal to me. Sid,to me,looked somewhat stupid(no offence to him as i completely love him).

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well said Arps

As for the promo, i am thinking on the lines that Armaan comes and get her alone, say his i cant without you piece and touch her and all that, and she leaves fearing for him and what his love has become and remembering Shanks words that his love is bordering an edge now, its rather obsessive in a way

And not only that sorry to say Armaan indeed is tainting his past and love for Ridz here - time and time again
Its not love, selfless love is not like this, its about respect and giving

As for Sid, i am proud of him telling Ridz and being honest even if it was at the last moment, before the big moment in their lives
I agree Ridz summed it up when she said this is what she feared that Armaan not coming meaning he still is not on that path of accepting her and her life and where she is happy and contented at
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arpsπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—  yeh lo for ur awesome post!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

and nice positive thinking!!! and explaining the whole promo part esplyy.... I am sure just like me lot of ppl.. I mean like all the fan groups felt bad and MF tho dhange fasaad ho raha thaπŸ˜† 

the very first thought that came into everyone's mind.. R made a mistake that cant be forgiven...😲  everyone tried convincing .. but I wasnt convinced.. I went and saw the promo like quite a no.. of times and then...thada.. I was like it doesnt make any sense @ this point...for Riddhima to do smthing like......... her incomplete lines could be anything...  so I am cool now..
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post Arpuuuuuuu.............

I loved the way u opened the doors of seeing a particular scene many ppl will see it the way it was presented but there was this upfront but vaguely presented happening between SR........and that is the thots of SR independently regarding Armaan and how his absence is going to affect their rescpective other......(I am talking about ur explanation in the 2nd paragraph)

Its wat I call BANG ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post Arps!

Love it!

my tk on the promo............JERAN LOOK BREATHTAKING IN WHITE............thats itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

coming to ur post..................i love ur bak bak............agreed with EACH ND EVERY word u said

hats off to u gal
Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Indeed a beautiful beautiful post, Arpu.

I loved your take, which makes complete sense to me..
I just did not like the fact that they kept intercepting a beautiful monsoon wedding with the boxing stuff...They couldve shown one after another... But CVS never cease to amaze me... They are the ones to have shot such a beautiful wedding sequence and they spoilt it totally with fb's and inserts and voiceovers that did not go with the scne and expressions.

Anycase, SR are our couple and the precap was defenitely something am awaiting for..the return of chudail and Badtameez.
amazingπŸ‘ 

seriously armaan is very obssesed or something for sure, and i woun't be suprise if he does jump on ridz, but seriously i want all this to be a horror dream and nothing else b/c if it is not dream then it will be to sick to see.
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arpu >.....Wow ...!!

Wonderful written !!

The episode did not make sense today to me...!!

I was looking forward for beautiful wedding for Siddhima today....and in the middle i was getting ...irritating unwanted scenes....some FB ruined my all the moments....!!

But your post bring smile on my face...!!

That is all SR fan can see the logic....!!

Wonderfully written.....and i hate the fact that DMG is going down the drain because CVS did not give importance to both ARSHI and SIddhima fans...!!

If they known that KSG is not going to be around....they have to split the screen space and save it...but they used ample of scene in one episode.......and today .....they have no scenes ....they are using FB horror scenes.....so i did not like they ruined my SR wedding day and SUhag raat day !!

what is the difference between first and second wedding...!!

first wedding....RiDDHIMA was ROBOTIC WIFE>...has no emotion , no desire of life...!!

Second wedding...she was looking forward for beautiful life , the woman , the wife.....but CVS has make a mockery.....making her to avoid SID's feeling.........Sleep ...without having husband and wife have a word....they have come so far....and today if they decide to reunite....they postponed....!!

second i did not like Mrs. Modi without Suhag nisaani again ...after marriage....for HM trip ...!!