WRITTEN UPDATE 10th SEPT 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

KAROL BAGH

PART 1
Today episodes begins with at Daggar mansion omi and dadi are in the prayer room, dadi asked omi what is the matter?omi said i'm being scolded,dadi asked why omi said i'm confused i don't know how to take care of neetu about her food,her yoga classes her doctor i'm so confused.dadi sweetly kiss him saying my innocent child and explain omi elders used to say if new born babies wears old clothes they will  grow  up quickly.omi said oh yes and began to go dadi hold his hand asking where are you going omi said to correct my fault.

PART 2
Omi sitting on his bed is folding and seperating baby clothes into baby girl and baby boy clothes.neetu came in asking him what are you doing?omi asked neetu to not disturb him as he got a lot of stuff to do.Dadi entered the room asking to omi if he brought the clothes of chowdurayn child as she call to let know.omi said you yourself told me if new born wears old clothes................dadi said yes i told you but that does not mean they will be wearing it for life now i do understand that you took the uniform on the sofa which was meant to be washed.ok let it go don't stretch it longer i will tell ramdin to give back the clothes and she took all the clothes and went out.
Neetu asked omi what is happening?he said old clothes are good for children that's why i brought all these old clothes now there will be no problems as i brought both boy and girl clothes i already took care of everything.omi asked neetu why is she glaring at him as he did not commit any mistake and she can't scold him.omi asked neetu for a hug when she came forward their heads collide and both are slightly hurt they laughed and hugged.
Mili is in her car all frustrated and worried asking to herself what will she do now if simi want to inform RS she can also phone him.she continued to ask what will i do then decide may i die,yes it will be better i die but if i die i will be taking abhi along with me.If when alive i can't have him then it will be after death.knowing i died because of him he will be be able to survived he will also die.If i will die it will be together with abhi and she wrote a note leaving it in the car.

PART 3
mili(the blue eyes girl) is driving at full speed she's so worried and frustrated that she's not able to notice a truck coming towards her,trying to avoid the truck she met  with an accident.dolly who was passing over there saw her.
simi and abhi are on the road searching for an auto in vain,finally one did stop the driver asked their destination Simi answered KB he said fine,as they boarded it and the driver said i'm also going near so i will leave you.the driver took mata rani and continued his way.simi is praying while abhi is extremely sad and worried.
KB mili is lying on the bed with a bandage on her head the doc is saying to RS it is merely a light injury you don't have to worry about and he took their leave.RS got up to accompany the doctor to the door,mili hold his hand saying i need to talk to you she's still showing her crocodile tears to her dad who said later rest for sometimes i will be talking with the doc first.
Manju is crying and dolly consoling her is saying mili is fine thanks to god i was passing by.RS asked anuj to bring mili medicines.Manju told RS to inform vishal and his parents RS said surely,but for now do take care of mili both manju and dolly went in.
there's a knock at the door,anuj opened the door to see the police who is asking your car met with an accident,RS said it is my daughter car why?the police gave the letter written by mili to RS who reading it it is shocked.RS came in mili room and tells manju to bring juice for mili,dolly wanted to bring it when RS told her no as manju knows where she keeps everything and asked manju to bring it both m,anju and dolly went to fetch it.RS sat near mili and asked why and how the accident happened to tell the truth mili is quiet thinking,RS asked again to tell him,mili said the accident did not happen but it was made to happen RS is shocked asking her why you did it as i already read your letter mili is shell shocked for a while.RS asked her to talk,mili said while simi was doing the prayer and her absence abhi try to molest her. RS shockingly said abhi? mili with her faked tears said he tried to rape her i was thinking is this the abhi who saved me from nakul when i talked to simi she did not want to believe me.

PART 4
I pleaded to simi and also cried but simi did not believe me she prefered her hubby over her sister what do you think else could i have done? i thought of dying,i want to die RS is all angry.
In the hall RS is talking with dolly ,manju and anuj saying he does not understand what happened to their family,Abhi is like a brother to mili will he try to molest her?ANuj said no dad why will Abhi tried to do this?Abhi tried to do such an act is difficult to believe, mili came in the hall asking anuj do you think i'm lying?she asked manju also do you think i'm lying? manju said don't worry i'm with you.Dolly asked where is simbhi?why are they not back yet?mili acting as if she's very frightened said to manju when they will be back don't let simi to come near her and as always manju said don't worry.
suddenly RS asked Anuj to accompany him to the police station to lodge a case on abhi, anuj said no he already tried his best to cancel the case of mili suicide why do you want to go there again to stretch it longer,RS said i don't want to hear anything i just want to see abhi in the cell are you coming or no?RS is going alone when he met both abhi and simi at the doorand is looking at abhi with a very angry look and also manju.

PRECAP:

RS is telling a cool simi do you know your sister tried to suicide because of this boy.Abhi came near to RS saying i will explain you when he slapped abhi who remained shocked.

Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update.

At least Anuj have some brain left among the sethi's.RS becoming worse day by day.Hope Simi will do some this time.

Westwick thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This story line is disgusting. If the writers dont know how to prolong the story they should end it nicely. This sane RS is gone totally insane. No body changes so soon and to this degree.
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
rs slapped abhi? Omg, rs has gone nuts!
tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rs is soo stupid 😡😡😡

thnks
spicy_tikka thumbnail
thnks for the update!
i hate rs! hes such a stupid father, all his daughters r spoilt yet he supports dem..he shud wait till he finds out tht all his daughters r fools! lol...dey r always causing trouble..infact ever since abhi married simi he hasnt bin happy at all...i just knew it.tht mili would lie to her dad tht abhi molested her..i just knew itt..shes so useless after all..urghhh i hate milis character.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
Krisha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update.
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This show is pure crap and RS and Manju are the dumbest two people on the earth.  I hope Simi and Ahbi leave there and NEVER come back.  Mili is a psycho and she needs to pay for what she's doing.
orangecrush thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
manju is the stupidest mother ever.

and she is always going to be against simi's side, even tho in the end simi is always right. =.=