The Honeymoon is over 2 ~ Updated pg 1 &14.

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone ...
I hope that many of you already know that there is a wonderful collection of creative Ambo scenes written by the forum members under the topic " The Honeymoon is over ". The scenes are a result of a lot of hard work and excellent imagination. If you have never accessed the topic , I would highly recommend it. ( They will take you to Ambo dreamland... ⭐️). Here is the link :

The Honeymoon is OVER 1

And here is the link for the Scene Directory of this topic:

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1502307#34894544

As the topic had completed a century by reaching 100 pages, I am opening a part 2 of this amazing creative corner. I hope our members continue to fill this with their beautiful scenes and critical analysis of scenes written by others.

The scene directory of this topic  no 2. is as follows:

Afreen (Juhuti): 

AmBo's Reunion (pg 7)

Alja (Ambofan):

AmBo Valentine Special (pg 13)
Beautiful night from Bebo's diary (pg 14)

Mythilly:

AmBo Future story (pg 9)
AmBo future story part 2  (pg 13)

Lakshmi:

AmBo Happy Reunion Forever Part 1,2 (pg 11)
AmBo Happy Reunion Forever Part 3 (pg 12)
AmBo Happy Reunion Forever Part 4 (pg 12)
Last Part ( pg 13)

Riddhu:

Ambo Scene (pg10)

Shruti (Princessdoll):   

Do Humrahee Part1,2,3 (pg 10)
Do Humrahee Part 4 ( pg 11)

Tanzeela (Ganga):

AmBo's dream house (pg 1)
AmBo's beautiful night (pg 5)
Bebo ka sach ! (pg 10)

If there are any discrepancies in the names or page numbers, feel free to scrap or PM me.😊

Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dunia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Haila my Scene pehly he page mein ...loved the link ... remembering old times...😍
thanku beta
ajja tariqa hai per se invite karne ka 🀣
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG the first honeymoon is over is OVER
wow guys u guys must have written more new scene
i need to read them πŸ˜†
btw CONGRATS for this new Honeymoon is over

Ambofan thumbnail
Thank u so much for the appreciations of this new topic... πŸ˜ƒ
Now lets see who is the first one to write here . waisey Afee n Dunia you both owe us a scene sweeties... πŸ˜‰
ganga16tr thumbnail
meeeeeeee... i'm posting here frst...
ganga16tr thumbnail

Hey everyone, hope you enjoyed the first part of a new life. This is the sequel. So sit back and enjoy.

Bebo and the baby have just been discharged from the hospital. They were in hospital for about 7 days. This is because the doctors thought the baby was a bit too weak nd she needed special care. Amrit has been in and out of the hospital all the time as he said he had some work. But now after a long time both bebo and her daughter have been discharged.

Amrit is driving them home. He bought a nice pink car seat for the baby and she is strapped in tightly at the back of the car. Bebo is sitting at the front with amrit. She rests her head on amrit's arm. They reach a junction; on this junction normally they take a left to go home but today amrit's taking a right. Bebo looks at him and says he's taken the wrong junction. Amrit says he hasn't. Bebo says he has, they go left to go home. Amrit says that's the junction to go to your papaji's house and harmeet praji's house but this is the junction to our house. Bebo looks at him confused. Our house? Bebo doesn't understand. Amrit says she will understand everything very soon.

Soon they pass a beautiful, big house. It's like papaji's house but in a smaller version. Bebo sees this and gasps and says amrit look at this house, it's so pretty. Amrit smiles and says it is. He drives on and then they reach a garage. Amrit parks the car and takes the baby. Bebo looks at amrit. He smiles and says we're home. In front of them is that beautiful big house. Bebo looks around and tries to see some other house but she cant see any. Amrit tells her to stop looking; her house is in front of her. Bebo is shocked. Amrit laughs and says bebo, you know our daughters going to fall ill in this cold. Bebo nods.

They walk up the grand path and reach the door. He puts his hand in his pocket and then tells bebo he's left his key at home. Bebo looks worried. Amrit tells her not to worry. He rings the doorbell and almost instantly someone opens the door. It's a girl similar age to bebo. She looks at amrit and exclaims happily. She says, praji! You're back! Where my parchiji? Bebo walks forward and the girl hugs her. Bebo is confused but hugs her back. Amrit says, meena I know you're happy to see bebo but let us get in, its cold outside and I don't want baby to fall ill. Meena jumps aside and lets amrit and bebo in. Amrit rolls his eyes when meena turns her back and bebo sees this. She giggles, girlishly. They walk into a large living room. Bebo gasps. Amrit asks her how she likes the house. Bebo says it's like the dream house she always told him about. Amrit shrugs his shoulders and says of course it is! Bebo doesn't understand but meena chips in and says, parchiji hasn't praji told you. He's the one that designed this house for you. Bebo looks at amrit shocked. He nods his head, which means its true. Bebo doesn't bother that meena's there, the runs and gives amrit a big hug. Amrit holds her tightly. Then they part. Amrit tells meena to prepare dinner but not to make it spicy, as bebo wouldn't be able to have it, as it wouldn't be good for the baby. Meena tells amrit not to worry she's got everything sorted.

Meena leaves the room and amrit says that he will show bebo around the house. Bebo nods.

But then the baby wakes up and starts crying. Amrit passes her to bebo. Bebo says that she needs to make some milk for her but she hasn't got any baby powder milk. Amrit says he's got some. Bebo looks confused and amrit tells her that he's been prepared for the day that his daughter would come home. He's got her a cot, clothes, nappies, wipes, baby milk and bottles and everything else babies need. Bebo is touched by amrit's gesture. He tells bebo that he will just come. A few minutes later amrit returns with a pink baby bottle full of baby milk. Amrit tells bebo to give him the baby he will feed her. Bebo nods. She passes the baby over nd amrit tells her that he will show her around. Bebo smiles sweetly. Amrit takes her to the back room. There on the right hand side of the room is a big sweep staircase. This room has 2 doors on either side of it. It has 4 large sofas and then a bit television. There is a door to the kitchen. They step into the kitchen. They see meena working hard. Amrit tells bebo to come in. She goes and sees a door at the far end. She asks amrit where the door leads. Amrit says that door is to meena's bedroom and her bathroom. Bebo nods. Amrit tells her that he will show her upstairs. They leave the kitchen and they walk to the foot of the staircase. Bebo asks amrit how many rooms there are. Amrit says there are 9 rooms. Bebo asks why so many. Amrit says he wants 7 more kids! Bebo's flabbergasted. Amrit laughs and says he'll show her why there are so many rooms.

They go upstairs and amrit opens the first door in front of them. He opens the door nd lets bebo in. The room had cream and blue walls. Amrit says this is a guest room. So if anyone comes they can stay in comfort.

They go to the second bedroom. Amrit opens the door for her. Bebo looks into the room of pink fusion. Bebo walks in. Amrit follows. Amrit says to bebo that this will be their laadli's bedroom, when she's a tiny bit older. Bebo notices that the room, unlike the rest of them, smells of fresh paint. Bebo looks around. She sees the big bed. It had pink covers on. It's a four-poster bed and had pink netted drapes around it. The curtains were made out of sort of a netty material and too were pink. The carpet's white but there's a big fluffy pink rug over most of the room. Then nearly everywhere in the room were lots and lots of teddy bears and dolls. On one wall was a big window. On opposite side of the window was the bed. On the left had sidewall of the bed was a big wardrobe. Amrit walks to it and opens it. Inside bebo sees are lots of pretty pink dresses. There are also some tops, trousers, baby grows and skirts. Bebo feels really surprised. She looks at amrit, who's making cute faces with the baby. Amrit asks bebo if she wanted to see the bathroom. Bebo nods. Amrit walks in and shows bebo a door in the room. She opens the door and steps into pink heaven. The tiles were white but the walls were a soft pink. There was a large bath, along with a shower, a toilet and basin. Bebo walks out. She smiles at amrit and says, all this is beautiful but how did you know we were going to have a daughter and not a son. Amrit says a father's heart knows such things. He laughs and says I got everything in this room decorated after the baby was born. I was lucky you had to stay in hospital for 7 days with her. During that time I decorated. Bebo understands and says he's a lovely father for doing so much in such little time.

Amrit says that's not all though. Don't you want to see the rest of the rooms? Bebo nods her head. They walk out and bebo closes the door. On this corridor were 2 more rooms and then at the end was another corridor. Amrit takes bebo to the third room.

This one isn't a bedroom. It's a gym. Bebo looks inside and sees lots and lots of gym equipment. Amrit says now he no longer has to go to the gym every morning. He can work out in the comfort of his own house. Bebo smiles. They close the door and amrit takes bebo to the next room. Amrit opens the door and bebo gasps. This is the biggest nd most beautiful room out of them all. Bebo walks in. The walls are painted red and cream. The carpet is cream with a large red rug. There's a big four-poster bed with cream drapes. The curtains are cream with a red boarder at the bottom. Bebo sees a big wardrobe that takes up most of one wall. Amrit goes over to the cot next to the bed and puts the baby down. Bebo can't help but hug amrit. She tells him that their bedroom is BEAUTIFUL! Amrit strokes bebo's hair. He shows bebo all the pictures hug on the walls. Bebo smiles as she revives all the lovely moments she spent with amrit. Amrit takes bebo over to the wardrobe and opens it. The first side he opens is filled with all this clothes. At the bottom of it was the safe. He takes the key and gives it to bebo to look after. He closes the door and then he opens the other side. This is bebo's side of the wardrobe. Bebo expected that it would be empty as all her clothes were at their old home, but she was wrong. The wardrobe was stuffed with new clothes. Bebo sees there are sleeping dresses all of different lengths. Some that reached her ankles and some that reached just below her knees. Amrit says there's a sleeping dress to suit her every mood. From totally unromantic, he pulls the really long one; for totally sizzling for romance, he pulls the really short one. Bebo smiles and says amrit you should return this one. I'll never wear it. Amrit raises his eyebrows and says we'll see. Bebo smiles. She looks at the other items there are lots of plain suits some brand new and some from before. Then there were a whole bunch of new anarkali's and saris. Bebo can't help herself; she turns and hugs amrit tightly. Amrit smiles nd strokes her hair once more. They part. Amrit gives her a bunch of keys. Bebo opens the safe at the bottom of her wardrobe and sees lots of jewellery boxes. Amrit tells bebo that all her gold is there and he bought her some imitation sets to match her dresses and saris. Bebo closes the safe and locks it. Amrit then shows her a whole bunch of shoes at the bottom of the wardrobe. Amrit says there's a pair of sandals to match every dress. Then bebo sees that on the shelf behind the saris are a whole bunch of bags. Amrit says there is a bag to match every outfit. There is a draw that's locked in the wardrobe bebo asks if there's anything inside. Amrit says no. That's where she could put all her personal things. Bebo nods. Amrit says we can go home whenever you want and you can pick up all your things. I didn't get your things from your draw, as I know that's where you put all you privet things. Bebo says thanks for him being understanding.

They leave that room and turn into the next corridor. The first room is a study. The second is another guest room, which has been beautifully decorated. Then they reach the third room, which is a storeroom. Amrit says if they have any more kids then they've got extra rooms other wise there just storerooms. The last two rooms are again storerooms and are for the same purpose as the room before. They are storerooms but if they have any more kids it will be their bedrooms.

Amrit gets the baby and they go back downstairs. Amrit says he will show her the garden. Bebo nods. She picks up the baby's shawl and wraps it around her so she doesn't get cold. The garden is really big. Its got a patio underneath an open conservatory made of glass and marble. Then to the side is a middle-sized swimming pool. Amrit says that he always wanted his own privet swimming pool. They then turn back and go inside. Inside meena has dinner ready.

After dinner everyone goes to bed. Amrit is already in bed nd the baby is in her cot with a nice pink sleeping suit on. Bebo comes out of the bathroom and walks towards the bed. Amrit jumps up and tells her to wear a nightdress and sleep. Bebo eyes him suspiciously. Amrit thinks fast and says, no I mean if you wear a nightdress it will be easier for you when you want to feed the baby in the middle of the night. Bebo nods and says he's right. Bebo turns towards the wardrobe and takes out the longest dress. Amrit smile fades a little and says to himself, amrit my boy, don't worry at least you got her to wear a nightdress. Next time automatically she will go for the short one. He lies down. Bebo goes to the bathroom nd gets changed. She comes out feeling quite shy. This is because, it's been about 8 months since she nd amrit last spent the night together.

Bebo gets into bed. Amrit switches the light off. Bebo turns her back to amrit nd faces the baby. Amrit is disappointed. He says goodnight and bebo says goodnight back.

Its about 10pm nd amrit nd bebo have still not got to sleep. Both waiting for something, anything, to happen. Then there's a clap of thunder. Bebo turns and hugs amrit tightly. Amrit thinks bebo is scared, but she isn't. Bebo did this so she could hid herself away in amrit's arms, feel his presence. Amrit strokes bebo's hair. Bebo lifts her face. She looks sweetly at amrit. She then cuddles amrit again and let's herself lie in his arms. Amrit holds bebo tenderly and lovingly. He moves bebo's hair away from around her ear and whispers; I love you, bebo. Bebo blushes. She looks up at amrit and whispers; I love you too. Amrit smiles, whilst bebo blushes. Amrit lifts bebo's chin and strokes her lips. Bebo closes her eyes. Amrit puts his hands around bebo's waist. He pulls her closer. Bebo's breathing gets faster. Amrit brings himself closer still. Bebo can feel amrit's breathing. A sensation she hasn't felt in a while. Amrit places his lips on bebo, however before anything more can happen, his phone rings. Bebo opens her eyes and amrit clicks his tongue. Bebo smiles sweetly.

Amrit answers the phone. Its maaji. She asks how he, bebo nd the baby are. Amrit says everyone is fine. Maaji says she called to tell him some important news. Tomorrow evening amrit's dadi, chachaji, chachiji, their son, his wife and their three children will be going to his house. Along with his mausiji, mausarji and then their son, shavan! Then mausiji and mausarji's daughter will come with her husband and baby. And obviously maaji and amrit's family will obviously come too. Amrit raises his eyebrow and says so many people? Maaji says it was planned all of a sudden. They all wanted to meet you and bebo so the baby was just an excuse. Maaji says everyone will arrive at their house at 9pm. Amrit says ok. Maaji says that it will be nice if he invites his in-laws (bebo's family) as well, as they may feel bad that you have a party with your side of the family and they didn't even know. Amrit says he will call papaji and let him know. Maaji says that she will send suman in the morning to help bebo with the preparations. Amrit says its fine, meena's here to help bebo. Maaji says she will still send suman and bebo has a baby to look after as well and meena needs a bit of help with so much to do. Maaji asks amrit for their address and he give it. Then he hangs up.

Amrit is a bit disturbed. Bebo strokes his cheek and asks what the matter is. Amrit says that everyone's decided all of a sudden that they want to love us. Bebo doesn't understand. Amrit says his dadi, and his chachaji's family are coming down to their house, along with shavan's family. Bebo takes her hand of amrit's check and gasps. Shavan, as in… Amrit nods. Amrit takes bebo's hand and says, bebo just forget him and forget that you ever had anything to do with you. If you remember him all it will do is bring you pain. Bebo nods bravely and says your right. And any way, why should I be sad by seeing him, its not like I loved him. Any way, when they come, remind me to thank shavan. Thanks to him I met you and we had our beautiful baby. Amrit smiles and says he has to call papaji and tell them to come over tomorrow evening. Bebo nods.

Amrit calls papaji. He apologises for calling so late. Papaji says, so late at night, is everything all right "anurag? " Amrit laughs and says papaji the thing is my relatives are going to come to my house tomorrow evening and he thought it would be nice if they come too. Papaji says my boy I was going to call you regarding our relatives. The thing is bebo's mamaji and mamiji and their two children want to come to your house to see you lots. So they wanted to come tomorrow too. Then bebo's chachaji and chachiji were going to come too with their son, his wife and his son and daughter. Amrit says then papaji tell them all to come tomorrow and everyone can meet each other. Papaji says it will be too much hassle for everyone to go together. Amrit says it will be fun and things will get over and done with. Papaji says then its fine. He will tell everyone to be at your house by 9 in the evening. Amrit says that they must come to. Papaji says he will. He takes their address and then hangs up.

Bebo asks what happened. Amrit tells bebo and puts his phone back. Bebo says tomorrow will be one long and tough day. Amrit nods and says it's a good thing he doesn't have work. Bebo nods. Amrit looks at bebo and says forget all that for tonight we'll remember all this tomorrow. But now… Amrit moves himself closer to bebo. Bebo blushes. Amrit retakes his position and pulls bebo into his arms. Amrit kisses bebo's soft lips. Bebo savours the moment. Amrit lays bebo on her back and kisses her neck. Amrit edges closer. Bebo feels nervous. Amrit moves off and whispers, my bebo was never this shy, she always used to love it when I kissed her. Today her hands are totally cold and she's feeling so shy. Bebo says it's not like that. It's just we're together after so long and then what will happen if the baby wakes up and sees us. Amrit shakes his head and says, she won't understand. She is only a week old. She doesn't understand romance and why people kiss. Then again she doesn't even understand what a kiss is. Bebo nods her head. Amrit wants kiss bebo again, however his phone rings once more. Amrit looks up and bebo feels annoyed. Amrit picks his phone up and his face lightens up. It's an old friend from collage. Amrit answers it happily and him nd his friend have a long conversation, their conversation last about an hour. Bebo gets frustrated nd keeps tossing and turning. Finally amrit puts the phone down. He looks at bebo who's sulking. He puts his arm around her and says sorry. It was sameer and they hadn't had a conversation in about 4 months so… Bebo says she doesn't really care. Amrit senses that bebo is no longer in a good mood. Amrit says bebo I'm sorry. Bebo says its ok. At least she now knew how important she was in his life. Amrit says bebo I told you, I haven't talked to him in ages. Bebo turns towards him and says nd you haven't been in bed with me for the last nine months. But I guess there's no difference between your wife nd your friend and everyone knows 4 months is much longer than 9 so, go ahead, if you want call sameer again and have a long chat. I don't care. Amrit puffs his cheeks out and thinks, opps looks like she's made at me. Not a problem.

Bebo has her back to amrit. Amrit moves closer to bebo. Amrit puts his hand on her shoulder. Then he slides his hand down and holds her hand. Bebo tries to get him to let go but amrit doesn't do so. Amrit he edges so close bebo can feel him breathing down her neck. Amrit comes closer to bebo still nd kisses her shoulder nd neck. Bebo tries to shake him off, but amrit doesn't move. Then he finally stops kissing her. Bebo turns to him with a shy sparkle in her eye. Amrit says I haven't finished you know. Bebo blushes and says you may not be finished but I am sleepy. Amrit says how's that possible. You're in bed with your husband after 9 months and you want to fall asleep. Not a chance, I wont let you. Amrit comes close to bebo. She feels nervous. Amrit gently kisses bebo on her cheeks and then her neck. He looks at the clock and sees that it's getting late. He stops kissing bebo. He hugs her tightly and says he's never going to let her go. Not that he's got her again. He wont let go. Bebo says that he to promise her that he will hold her forever in this manner and make sure he doesn't let go. Amrit promises and says they should go to sleep as they have along morning ahead of them.

Soon both amrit and bebo fall asleep in each other's arms…

sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Great see Ganga, if the CVs could write like this, we all would be smiling!!!

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
OMG ganga janu a new scene
going to read it right now
haven't read any ambo scene from a while
hope it will romantic type one
will leave my comment after reading it
thanks for writing it sweety
love u πŸ€—
-Afeelicious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

Thank u so much for the appreciations of this new topic... πŸ˜ƒ

Now lets see who is the first one to write here . waisey Afee n Dunia you both owe us a scene sweeties... πŸ˜‰

OMG do i really owe a scene to u guys
mera dimaag to bilkul khali ho gaya haiπŸ˜†
i have to think a lot, aur main to likhna bhi bhool gayeπŸ˜†
well still i will try sweety
Ambofan thumbnail
Wow Wow Wow... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

See this is why we love u sooo much Ganga.... it was simply an awesome scene and it made me completely forget that Ambo are separated nowadays.... I was like they are together and they always will be..., 😊
The house was simply amazing... Such vivid details makes one imagine how it wud actually look... By the way Amrit Malhotra to bara filthy rich ho gya hai... At first i was a little apprehensive about the fact that Ambo wud no longer live in the joint family system but u made it sooooo lovely in the scene that I had to accept the new living arrangemnet and i must say Amrit has become really smart n efficient too.πŸ‘.. Did so much in 7 days....
I wish a couple could actually love each other sooo much... 😳
And the romantic part was also as usual gggrrrr888 and sensuous... and the dialogues were hilarious and cute.....

Shabaash Tanzeela beta, give a pat to urself !!!!
πŸ‘πŸΌ