Season Premire. Episode Discussions Thread

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It was amazing!!!!!
Everyone had a great preformance
Please post thoughts, questions etc here. : )
Refrain from talking about next weeks preview here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-dhruvi thumbnail
So we can vent on the episode here? Like say what we liked and disliked. :D
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You're so lucky to be already seen it Jaan730, I still have 5 more minutes to go. Will give my views once I have seen it.
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Dhruvi. Yeshh.
Kajol. Watch soon : )
.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my God!! That was a freeeaaaakkkiinnngggglllyyyy awesome episode.... Truly, Kath is such a biyotch!!!! Ughhh.... Playing with Damon's feelings....😡

on one hand.. i was feeling sooo bad for Damon when Kath said that.... and the next moment he does that to Jer... I was soo pissed off with him.😡. but then he was quick... He did that only bcoz Jer had that ring.....

and Caro becums a Vamp in the next epi... Poor Matt...!!!  Sheesh i dont think there's ONE normal person in Mystic Falls...

Major Difference btwn Kath and Elena??? In Kath you will see that nerve on her forehead and not in Elena... while Elena has straight hair and Kath-- curly... (Poor Nina, her hair mite get spoilt like this... 😒)

Anyway, On the Whole a GREAT Season beginner Episode.. Totally Loved it! Waiting for next week..... 😳

PS: i said the same in another thread here.... but we can discuss on this here 😛
patakhaguddi thumbnail
I felt sooo bad for Damon the whole entire episode, but at the same time, what he did to Jeremy was not right. Especially if he didn't see the ring.
No one loves Damon...except Stephan. Which Damon does not want to see.
How is Damon  going to redeem himself?? Eventually he has to....but how?
.anjz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaan730

I felt sooo bad for Damon the whole entire episode, but at the same time, what he did to Jeremy was not right. Especially if he didn't see the ring.
No one loves Damon...except Stephan. Which Damon does not want to see.
How is Damon  going to redeem himself?? Eventually he has to....but how?

Yeahhh.. i felt bad too...

He did that to Jeremy... 1. becoz to vent out his frustration.... 2. he knew Jer was wearing that ring... and that nothing would happn to him.. but thats no excuse!!!! obviously

I think Damon WILL join hands with Stefan and ruin Kath... but before that there's gonna be a LOT of Drama....

I hope Elena forgives him... coz i know she understands him well........
whoaaaa....loved the epi....
a fantastic beginning to the second series...
and Caro is a vamp =O
sourpuss thumbnail
I LOVED it. I positively loved it.

1. So relieved Jeremy isn't a vampire.
2. Jeremy-Tyler scenes were hot and I hate Mason for interrupting them. I can DEFINITELY see something (at the very least, a friendship) blooming between them.
3. Stefan is HOT when he's so assertive-angry. IDK though, but his character seemed a little OOC...
4. Damon was heartbreaking here. I just wanna give him a big big big hug and tell him that I love him. (Just don't tell him I'd pick Jer over him. 😆) I didn't feel like he saw the ring, I think he was just devastated and heartbroken and supremely upset and he just wanted to make Elena hurt as much as he was hurting.
5. Loved the Kat-Bonnie confrontation.
6. Katherine is so psychotic. Major kudos to Nina for carrying out both roles so awesomely.

Such an awesome season premiere. I had goosebumps throughout! And I'm still all...overwhelmed...by it. The guys looked positively gorgeous, though! I want them all. 😆
.anjz. thumbnail
^ I'd pick Jeremy over Damon too... 😆