Rang Badalti Odhani Sept 9th 2010 Written Update

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay guys. Here's the update for today. 😊

Khanak has taken all her cloths and stuff. Shaan says I don't know what to believe or trust. He said that its fine now he is engaged to Natasha so there is nothing between them. He says the drama is over! He's glaring at her through all this and Khanak is flinching at his anger and emotions. (Poor Khanak) She asks him if she can help him and he says no he doesn't need anything or help from her. (Burthal Shaan at his best!! ) Khanak looks really sad.

Shaan opens the wardrobe to tell Khanak to take out her things and found it empty already. She tells she emptied it because Natasha wouldn't like it if her stuff were there. Shaan is even more shocked if not heart broken. He tells Khanak he doesn't even know what's right and what's wrong. He then says that there is nothing between them now (Can someone PLEASE kill the dumbo's ki 'tolli' for me!!!).

She says she is going to sleep in the guest room and asks him again if he needs anything? He replies no, he doesn't need her now. They have a tension filled eyelock and then she turns around and really slowly walks out crying. FB's of the Shanak moments and being shown (Oh god guys! All their cute sweet scenes!! *sniffs) Khanak turns and looks at him one last time and he closes the door slowly on her. He leans against the door after closing it looking really hurt.

(Next is the dumbo's scene. I'm sorry guys, but I can't stand then and surfed through ALL of that so this part of the update will be short. I'm really sorry but I can't stand them ) SD and BD plan on how to celebrate their 'success'. SD says to throw a party; BD is praising SD and telling her that she is the best MIL. SD says if she ever tries to pull a prank on her, now she knows what will be the result. (Someone kill me now!) The letter was changed by SD and she says to defeat her isn't that easy. She was shocked to see the letter and she wrote another one for Khanak, she gave the original to Natasha. (Conniving witch!! Let me at her!! Guys better hold me back or i'll rip her hair out!! 😑)

BD is laughing like a hyena praising SD and sees Khanak on the stairs. Khanak is slowly coming down the stairs and remembers the words by Shaan at the proposal. She's in shock and remembers all the wada's Shaan made to her! She comes down and tells the letter was for her. Now she knows that SD changed it and asks why she did it? (Awww, she look so hurt and broken. Khanak needs an extra tight hug right now!!)

SD says that if she really thinks it for her saying he loves her? She really think she'd give a letter saying that 'He can't live without her' and 'I'm everything today only because of you!' She says it's her house and only those she wants can stay there, and after 6 months she will kick her out. Khanak asks how could she do this to her own son? BD taunts her and says that Khanak knows at least this much English as Shaan taught her right? They mock her some more when Khanak says what they didn't wasn't right and tears spill from her eyes. Poor things is so upset.

Shaan in the room. FB shows ShaNak moments. He tossing and turning and STILL sleeping on the sofa! He is upset, and questions why Khanak did this? He says that Khanak isn't his friend anymore and that she's completely gone from his life. He says he won't hurt Natasha and would be a good friend, person and husband to Natasha. He says how much he hates Khanak he is going to love Natasha even more. He looks really hurt.

Khanak asks why SD did it? With Shaan? She says it was wrong and SD/BD mock her saying is she going to tell Shaan? They say go and tell about this plan. She is his mom and he doesn't even like her (You're right. He doesn't like her, he LOVES HER!!). They say we'll see who he believes.

Khanak is crying and FB of ShaNak are being shown. The talk after the engagement and all those scenes. SD says within 24 hours she will kick her and her family out of the house and the count down starts now. She says she will create melodrama and points a finger at Khanak. BD says its ok mom, lets go. They are leaving and Khanak says, 24 hours? (OMG guys. Amazing music used her. Have to watch this scene!) BD n SD stop and look at her.

She promises that within the next 24 hours she will get back her friend, husband and love (Woot woot! I love this!! πŸ˜ƒ) and no tamasha from her. SD says that Shaan doesn't love her, that's his 'galat fami' (Year right! Biggest joke of the year!! πŸ˜†). Khushboo says that Shaan is Natasha's love. Khanak continues on as if not even bothering listening to their comments (finally!! πŸ˜ƒ) She says that no one can take her rights on Shaan from her (damn straight!! *proud smile*). She says that we'll see who wins, your guroor or my love. Epi ends on Khanak's determined expression.

Coming Up: Shaan tells Daadi, she doesn't love him so he doesn't want to see her face

Precap: Daadi says to Sunil, The marriage also wasn't decided by Khanak and Shaan married her. He needs to explain to Shaan how marriage isn't a business deal.

Edited by blackdaughter - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakforever thumbnail
rocking episode  KHANAK N YASHSHRI RULED THE EPISODE BIG TIME N NOW EVERYTHINGS ALL ABT SHANAK N NOT THSES CHUDAILS N SHAMELESS MALES OF THE HOUSEπŸ˜†
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanzz Maddy,i really loved this update and three cheers for storng Khank but Shans dialogues were horribly written today i thought.πŸ˜”.Madhavi acted so well as the evil mother that i really wanted to kill her and i mean really.😑
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lol maddy , ok hang on iam coming to hold u back .......lol

Super update hon , looks like DD effects r rubbing on everyone who is doing updates .....

Gud episode , my khanak is back
tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnks a lot....finally she comes to know the truthπŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Thanx for the update, so quick πŸ€—

I know, the epi was like that, it put all of us just right into action😊
hp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Go Khanak. Show those evil twosome what you are made of.
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blackdaughter

(Next is the dumbo's scene. I'm sorry guys, but I can't stand then and surfed through ALL of that so this part of the update will be short. I'm really sorry but I can't stand them )

😭😭....
Dear Modz..

I am dissatisfied with this updater 😭as she is not updating the episode with the best parts!!!! Please be having a talk with Maddy!
Thankyou.

Very hurt 2D's fan!!!!😭😭😭😭

----------
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Thanks Maddy for the wonderful update..
I wanted to pull Boo's hair when she said "Poor thing.." to Khanak.. if i were the sofa i would have become alive and punched the daylights outta her!!!🀣 .. this is the worst side of me.. be assured!! πŸ˜†

-- btw.. all the BG's were amazingggg! Amazing!

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What a wonderful episode to go with awesome update, thanks again.

I'm so glad  the challenge is for 24 hours only and not some long drag out drama of seeing wins each round. πŸ€ͺ I fore see a fight between SD & BD soon with that comment which was more like a warning that madhvi give to BD if she ever double cross her. I can't wait for something like that which I would enjoy very much.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me letting you go girl..literally pushing you towards Madhvi..so that you can rip her Wig out.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† No worries...Jaya ...is been held back too..so you can do the needful...because I would have thrown her and BD down the stairs....so Nattie darling coudl do the needful...by supplying the much needed water to the nation....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Great update dear....just loved to see our Strong, determined , fighter back...what dialogues indeed...hat passion..and what style and will and class....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘