9th Sep 2010, Thursday - Update, complete

pams309 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
9th Sep 2010, Thursday - Update

Simi goes to her room in the resort...but she doesnt find Abhi in the room. She is puzzled. She suddenly finds the mangal sutra on the floor. She realizes that its the same one she took for the puja. Remembers the incident in the temple. She gets lil suspicious.
She decides to call abhi on his cell.... But his cell phone is in the room itself , which starts ringing. Simi's suspicion increases.

Anuj comes to KB. Manju welcomes him happily... He asks her if she could find his certificates. Manju asks him if he came just for those papers.
Anuj smiles and says its not so.
She gives him all his papers...asks him to check them if some papers are missing.
Anuj tells her all the papers are there... he says he should leave as he is getting late for office.
Manju asks him to wait for sometime... She goes inside and brings a bag out. Says its like a treasure for her. She takes out some of Anuj's bachapan ka toys and clothes. She tells him the story behind those things... They both get so emotional...
Manju says if its ok with him he can use these things for his own kid.
Anuj tells her that he would love to use them for his own kid.
Manju is happy...

Abhi is in intoxicated state. Mili sits beside him on the bed and watches him longingly. Abhi thinks its Simi who is sitting in the room.
He says that there is something wrong in the juice he drank... says he started feeling so dizzy immediately after drinking it.
Mili keeps smiling to herself for succeeding in her plan.

Simi rushes to the reception, asks the staff , if they have seen her husband Abhi. The manager says he hadnt seen her husband but has seen her sister Mili in Simi's room, and he narrates the incident how she got locked inside the room and how they opened the door for her.
Simi is shocked... She tells him that even Mili is not there in her room (202).

Manager informs her Mili is there in her own room, a honeymoon suit in the fourth floor. Simi is shocked hearing this news about Mili booking second room. She gets alarmed....She then remembers how Mili was in a hurry to leave the temple...
She rushes to the 4th floor... and starts knocking the door hard...She calls out Mili's name... says that she knows she is inside the room. She finally opens the door and goes inside...

Anita comes home with lot of shopping bags... Anuj is working... She finds the polythene cover which Manju gave on the sofa. SHe screams at Anuj for keeping that cheap bag there.
Anuj tells her excitedly that he has to show her something...She then shows all his bachpan ka clothes to her. He tells her that his son will wear those clothes... He is so happy thinking about it.
But, Anita hates even the thought... She says the clothes are so old and stinking... no way she will let her son wear those.
Anuj gets hurt...n disheartened.
Anita says they will donate them to some orphanage.

Simi goes into 402 room..She finds abhi sleeping on the bed... She then sees Mili standing behind her... She starts crying.Simi looks at her shockingly... Mili cries and says Abhi called her into the room and tried to take advantage... She hugs her sister and starts crying... Simi is still dazed.. not able to understand the situation...

Abhi wakes up... n slowly gets up ..n struggles to stand properly..He sees Mili in the room and gets alert...asks Simi what is  Mili doing in the room?
He says he had some juice and started feeling dizzy.... and says he doesnt even know how he came into the room. he sees yellow roses all around in the room asks Simi if she booked this room too??
He says he could even smelt her perfume..
Simi is still in shocked state...
Mili says abhi is lying about everything...she blames Abhi for everything...

Abhi asks Simi to look into his eyes and decide if he is telling lies.... Simi sees sachchayi in his eyes...
She slowly turns towards Mili... shows her the mangal sutra she found in her room...
Mili is taken aback seeing that in Simi's hand... She realizes that Simi knows the truth...

Simi asks Mili... "What is this mangalasutra doing in my room?? Now i know why you wanted me to do this Suhagan puja... You booked two rooms in my name...You go to my room and perfume and come to Abhi?? How can you do this to your own sister like this Mili?"

Mili tries to deny everything... cries and tries to say that she is innocent...
Simi slaps Mili hard...

Simi says, " I trusted you so much and believed that you have changed... I believed your jhooti tears... abhi was trying to tell me that you haven't changed... But, how stupid of me... I dint trust him... How cunningly you put fight between us..."

Mili changes her tune... she falls on Simi's feet and asks her to forgive..

Simi says she will not be fooled second time... She will not trust her... Asks her to get out of the room...
Mili runs away from the room...

Abhi is disturbed a lot.... Simi asks him if he is all right... Abhi says its all his fault...how can he mistake its Simi with the perfume... Simi says its not his fault but hers. She  says how she trusted Mili without listening to Abhi... She says Matarani will not forgive her for that...

Abhi asks her to forget everything...says its all over .

Simi says nothing is over.. and cannot trust Mili...  She tells Abhi that Mili can do anything to achieve her goal... So, she has to go and tell her parents all the sacchchayi about Mili before its too late.

She says, "Abhi how papaji used to treat you....he used to love you so much ..Now look at him how he treats you.... Its all becoz of Mili... i cant let this happen... we should go and tell my parents everything..."

Abhi agrees holds her hand... they both decide to go to KB asap....

Tomorrow

Edited by pams309 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stayinUSA thumbnail
Waiting to compelete.........................................
shtngstrx18 thumbnail

Waiting for the rest of the update. Can't wait to see what Simi does to Mili.

Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for detailed update😃
Finally Simi learnt Milli's true colors👏 now she should teach that psycho a life time lesson
Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update..
Nisha1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow! What a good episode! Just wow.
pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for nice update!!!!!!!!!!
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update!!
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the update.............
its really good dat simi trusted abhi .....