Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
BETABIYON MEIN DHADKAN MERI CHAIN PAYE:SIDDHIMA

Credit:tanubie. aka Tanya

"Ek Ajnabi Sa Ehsaas Dil Ko Sataye
Shayad Yahi To Pyaar Hai
Betabiyon Mein Dhadkan Meri Chain Paye
Shayad Yehi Toh Pyaar Hai"

It's time to reserve time and go back six months behind in March this year. 8th March 2010 was the day Siddhimaholics can't forget. This was the day when Riddhima felt something for Siddhanth while Siddhanth was not able to understand what was happening to him.

Siddhanth gets worried not finding Riddhima anywhere and when Mrs.Parera tells him about she going to temple and to climb steps bare foot 100 times for him he initially refuses to believe
but later leaves to find her.

Riddhima walking barefoot on temple footsteps remembers how Siddhanth saved her and how hurt he is now because of her sucide attempt. Siddhanth comes there to stop her. They get into an argument and finally Siddhanth tells her if she really wants to do something for her stop this. He lifts Riddhima in his arms. Siddhanth is not able to understand why is it that he gives her pain and can't see her in pain either and he doesn't know what what happening to her while Riddhima knows though Siddhanth is rude with her he doesn't wants to hurt her.

Shayad Yehi Toh Pyaar Hai seqeunce showed us the feelings Siddhanth and Riddhima had started to develop for each other. Even though Siddhanth was sititng on the bed with that angry look on his face his concern for Riddhima could be seen. The way he puts the pillow under her feet puts the balnket on her  lifts her in his arms takes her to bed and applies medicine to her wounds. How much he says she or her pain doesn't matter to him the answer was she did. Riddhima was just looking at Siddhanth trying to understand the feeling she has started to develop for him which was undefined. She admired the brat Siddhanth Modi's face when her kangan got stuck in his shirt button and he was endlessy trying to remove it and when she did he looked at her with the expression it was so easy while Riddhima looked at other side trying to hide her smile and when he was dressing her wounds. No matter how much rude Siddhanth was to her all this while she could see the goodness in him insptie of all the bitterness.

Siddhanth and Riddhima two people were placed in each other's life by destiny made place in each other heart.
Whenever they tried to go away from one another something or the other got them back together. It was the bond they shared an "Unbreakable Bond"

In the end I leave you all with Shayad Yehi Toh Pyaar Hai sequence which was of the most beautiful song sequence on Siddhima.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4vj2q7UQS4[/YOUTUBE]
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4vj2q7UQS4

Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I can never in my life for as long as I live forget that scene it was Amazing scene.

a scene that showed us all what Siddhima Jodi can be God willing and I believe that even God and the CVs saw what we all saw in Siddhima that day, that is why they are where they are today.

For one human being to love another human being: that is perhaps the most difficult task that has been entrusted to us, the ultimate task, the final test and proof, the work for which all other work is merely preparation . . . Loving does not at first mean merging, surrendering, and uniting with another person--it is a high inducement for the individual to ripen . . . to become world in one's self for the sake of another person; it is a great, demanding claim on him/her, something that chooses him/her and calls him/her to vast distances.

so haven't said al that itt's time for little prayer for Siddhima

may God bless Siddhima's Marriage life and shower them with all the happiness,joy and whole 7 wonder of life that make all things that ain't possible be possible for Siddhima

may God be with us Siddhima fans and filled our lives and hearts with so much happiness

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Awesome post!

I love this sequence best SR sequence! The first feelings of love, I loved it after when she is stroking his hair!

Shayad Yeh Hi To pyar hai!
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Shruti ๐Ÿ˜Š

The Honeymoon song, and this where SR took a turning point in their relationship

We saw Ridz finally speak up, and what she said has stayed with me till this day, that all she has ever done is from her heart and that is honesty

Beautiful song sequence it was - such a spt song for SR

My fave scene was Ridz caressing Sid's hair whilst he was sleeping beside her feet - that was a beautiful moment and when Ridz felt something for Sid, and she was shocked, she was pulled towards him

Sid looked after her everytime, and also how can we forget the bangle getting stuck on Sid's shirt and Ridz had a beautiful slight smile on her face when Sid was trying to get it off, only RIdz knew how to unlock it

I agree, Sid has never been able to see Ridz in pain, he might hurt her but he hurts 10x more when he hurts her and she hurts, its always her pain that gets to him etc

SR understood one another here as well
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That episode is one my favorite SR epi ever ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I love seeing that episode again and again!
However rude sidhant might have been at that time..he still cared for riddhima he still loved her..he was rude because he thought she didnt love him.Riddhima understood sid is angry because of her suicide attempt
The mandir scene always touches my heart..as that is the first scene where you see something for sidhant in riddhima's eyes! ๐Ÿ˜ณ If the marriage..if sid was not important for her she would have never climbed those stairs..& then her knight in shining armour comes and picks her up in his arms to save her from the pain ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shayad yahi to pyaar hai is one of the most beautiful dmg song sequence ever..!
Two hurted souls both of them unknown to their feelings(sidhant knew he felt something for riddhima but he still tried to deny it)still filled the sequence with love..!
Sidhant's caring nature and riddhima's adoring nature towards sidhant is what touched me! ๐Ÿ˜ณ the scene where riddhima's bangles get stuck to sid's buttons..the gentle smile on riddhima's face as sid's tries to free the bangle was just so peaceful .. ๐Ÿ˜ณ and the song "shayed yahi to pyaar hai"was selected so perfectly..SR made me fall in love with that song!

Great post shru di ๐Ÿค—
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Post Shru - this has always been my fav SR momment/Sequence till now!
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Di.....

Beete dino ki Yaad Aa Gayi....Hum kaise use bhala paye !!!

Na tum Jano na HUM !!

Wow !!

Mandir climbing for MR. MODI by Mrs. Modi.....was brilliant episode......and the day the promo aired na...Aap Muje Acche Lagne lage ho...!!
and BAM ----------- Blast from the past return !!

Oh that was the last episode that we saw only SID and RIDDHIMA  together !! 

One of the best episode ever !!

DI AWESOME POST !!

Lovely......LOVE THE TITLE :) !!

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aww Thank u so much Shru for this post...U again refreshed all my memories of Back then SR...๐Ÿ˜ณ Their first honey moon the most beautiful period of SR...We got to see them At their Raw n Vulnerable stages...

Shayad yehi toh pyar hai seq the most beautiful n touching seq i have loved in DMG...

Riddhima's heart skipped a beat for Sid for the first time during this period...She felt something for Sid Something that Stirred her soul from inside...Sid how much ever he tried to get away from her be rude to her he just cud not see her in pain...They both had hurt each other n were the healers of each other's pain...It was the divine connection that time as well....God n destiny have definitely Blessed SR in an Truly Unbreakable Bond....
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shruti..This is jusy=t awesome..I really enjoyed this phase of sR and this made made me obbssessed with SR at that point of time....

Till date I hv not loved any other couple as much as I LOVE MY SIDDIHMA..

Me now in SR landddddd๐Ÿ˜Š
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
one of my mosr fav scene of SR๐Ÿ˜ณ
ahhh made me fall in love with them๐Ÿ˜
thankyou so much for this post