Please leave comments for Guru and Debi!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys,

As you know, this is the 3rd week Gurmeet has remained on #1 position of Television Celebrities!πŸ₯³ Plzzzzz keep him in that position by leaving comments in his fan page every 3 hours or so as much as you can!

Also, our Debi is at #74 position because she hardly gets any comments. This is not right guys, plzzzzzzzzzzz leave even more comments on Debi's page and try to pull her up so both she and Guru can be on Top 10 list.πŸ˜› 

Gurmeet gets many comments because of the Geet Forum people, but many of those members don't like Debi so they don't comment on her page, so if you don't have time to leave comments in both Guru and Debi's fanpages, then at least leave them on Debi's so that she can be pulled up.😳 Geet people will ensure that Guru stays on #1 so us RF people must stand behind Debi.πŸ˜†

You can only comment every three or so hours, so plzzzzzzzzz do so!

Thanks!
-Janu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yeah rite di ..
we shud post comment on Guru's page but we need to do it with some more seriousness on Debi's page ..

i m with u .. we'll pull Debi up d order... to d max extent we can ..
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^Thanks guys!

Yeah Deeps, you are right. Though we may not be able to pull Debi up too far all at once, we need to at least get her in the 50s or 40s by next week, and work our way up gradually.πŸ˜ƒ 

Remember, she was once #12 the first time Guru became #1? So it's possible to bring her to Top 10s too!

Plzzzz pass this on to your other IF buddies, folks! If the comments all come from the same people, mods may not take them into consideration, we need a wide variety of people commenting for Debi! I do hope there is a way we can contact our past RF family, there were sooooo many members active once!
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

^Thanks guys!

Yeah Deeps, you are right. Though we may not be able to pull Debi up too far all at once, we need to at least get her in the 50s or 40s by next week, and work our way up gradually.πŸ˜ƒ 

Remember, she was once #12 the first time Guru became #1? So it's possible to bring her to Top 10s too!

Plzzzz pass this on to your other IF buddies, folks! If the comments all come from the same people, mods may not take them into consideration, we need a wide variety of people commenting for Debi! I do hope there is a way we can contact our past RF family, there were sooooo many members active once!

hmmmm true .. she was @ #12 that time .. yeah it'll take time ..
but no probs .. !!
i'll pm all the RFians who r in my list .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dpka1415

hmmmm true .. she was @ #12 that time .. yeah it'll take time ..
but no probs .. !!
i'll pm all the RFians who r in my list .. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Deeps! Am going to comment again right now.πŸ˜‰
alka91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am also with u guys
let's rock
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Thanks a lot Manisha and Khalrika! Am so happy to see all those comments on her page!πŸ˜ƒ Really really want her to move up so badly!

Oh, and guys? When you comment on Gurmeet's page, will you make sure to place some kind of reference to his role as Lord Ram in your post if you can? It's only that the Geet people who comment there....some of them are sooooooooo annoying and think every other role he acted is πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ compared to Maan, and as good as he is as Maan, I honestly like him better as Ram. Those peeps cannot seem to accept that he did good as Ram too, and many times bash that role in their forum.

We RFians need to stand behind his role as Lord Ram. Though I still do not think he was the best Ram to date (you all know who I like the bestπŸ˜†), I do think he did well in the role, and like him as Ram more than Maan anyhow.
Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lalitha, I think they have toned down their comments coz many others told the peeps off on facebook. Many of them asked these peeps to stop being immature.    πŸ˜ƒ
u r correct though, we need to keep stressing his Ramji role.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
^ Lol, you're right. Even in the Geet Forum the comments on Debina have lessened though there are waaaay too many Gurti fans for my liking.πŸ˜† 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Hey Guys,

CONGO!!!! We have moved Debi up to #45 through our hard work!πŸ₯³Yaaaaaaay! Please continue leaving comments for her, as we have to bring her even more up!πŸ˜ƒ

But poor Guru! We forgot to leave as many comments for him due to our hurry to bring Debi up that he went back to #2.πŸ˜­πŸ˜†  Aww, that's alright, as #2 is also a good position, but please leave comments on his page so that he resumes his position as #1!

-Janu