8th Sept . Siddhima: The Moments that touched me

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

8th Sept . Siddhima: The Moments that touched me

Guys, I have piles of work for tomorrow and there is no time to write a detailed analysis for today's episode but I do want to put down my two cents on the moments that touched my heart.

1. I loved it how only Riddhima recognized Sid behind that hideous black make up. Nobody else could figure out that the guy was Siddhanth but Riddhima did . She recognized him because her heart recognized him ' Riddhima's Siddhanth. How can you be not moved by SR unless you are prejudiced. And later when she told Sid that why he is so special to her  , why he is her precious and how she wants to protect him , her marriage and their relationship against all the frosty winds. His honesty , his love , his transparency is Riddhima's strength and her only hope  because Sid is all that she has or what she will ever have . You really wish that SR only see sunshine and happiness when Riddhima emotionally tells Sid that whatever bad times they had to see , they have seen , now she wishes a happy paradise for both of them. And when Sid gave his hand in her hand promising a lifetime of faith , trust , love and companionship of soulmates , you just know it that why even destiny , forces of nature and God HIMSELF ( as project by creatives in a creative moment of sheer brilliance)  wouldn't allow Sid to waver even half a inch from the Siddhanth that Riddhima Modi loves and literally

worships'..* a happy singh smile on my small face* '' Siddhanth has to tell the truth to Riddhima and he will as fate's threats have boxed the ears of his conscience .....and i loved Riddz wiping Sid's face lovingly with her dupatta... finally dupatta sahee kaam aaya. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

2.   It has to be the precap. Siddhima getting married again in the rain with full rituals and  exchange of vows all over again ' the celebrations, the lovely outfits , the colour red of marriage , the umbrellas , the blessing showers , the pheras, the sindoor , the mangalsutra and those blissful smiles on SR's faces . Above all, they are so happy and everybody is so happy for them. The big brilliant smiles on the faces of Shanky-Paddy, Anjie and Shilpoo speak volumes that just why SR found each-other and why they are what they are. I don't know what the future is but for me SR are and will always be one of the best stories ever crafted in DMG. And yeah, they ain't a love story , they are a life story and they show you every day just why SR are SR.

AND BORNIE! THANK YOU FOR REPLYING IN MY POST YESTERDAY . I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU. IT MADE MY HEART SING!πŸ€—

P.S- And my no post is complete without a mention of my fave girl. I love Shilpa! I wish her Siddhima , familial love , blessings, all the stars alongwith her moon and you know who that is.πŸ˜‰

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherry.. thumbnail
Pocooooo πŸ€—

Beautiful as always... I'll come back with a proper reply :)

Enjoy your work and take care πŸ€—
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

Rain drops symbolise a fascinating multitude of emotions; from a gentle sprinkling to a torrid downpour...rains express a lot! But above all, these tiny humble droplets symbolize the Heaven's Grace. This is going to be one of the most wonderful moments on a TV show ever... A Rain Wedding! Pure, beautiful and blessed coming together of two souls... The whole setting looked so dreamy and surreal. I adore the symbolism here...amazingly thought by the creatives of the show! Rains bring renewed hopes, adding magical colours to the rainbow of life... This wedding shall bring all the love and joy that these two deserve...as hinted by the sprinkling of divine beauty from their Father above!

P.S. I loved Riddhima today after eons.... She's an altogether different being as Siddhant's Riddhima! I feel with this re-marriage, Ridz will finally come home and settle down in the actual sense of the word. The peace of mind which has been eluding her will finally embrace her...and she may mellow down and become her old smiling and cheerful self towards everyone.

Edited by Cherry.. - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Poco..YES THIS IS WHAT MAKES SR specialllll and lovable....

2.   It has to be the precap. Siddhima getting married again in the rain with full rituals and  exchange of vows all over again ' the celebrations, the lovely outfits , the colour red of marriage , the umbrellas , the blessing showers , the pheras, the sindoor , the mangalsutra and those blissful smiles on SR's faces . Above all, they are so happy and everybody is so happy for them. The big brilliant smiles on the faces of Shanky-Paddy, Anjie and Shilpoo speak volumes that just why SR found each-other and why they are what they are. I don't know what the future is but for me SR are and will always be one of the best stories ever crafted in DMG. And yeah, they ain't a love story , they are a life story and they show you every day just why SR are SR.

IT is the most amazing marriage shown in the TV world.LOVED IT>.........πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awsome awsome post poco , totally love Riddhima recognizing it was Sid.
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post asusual poco
loved it a lot

i am just looking forward to SR marriage nowEdited by deepthis - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Pocco diπŸ€—πŸ€—

Beautiful post😳

Today's epi was fun to watch πŸ˜‰

JPJ were funny as usual πŸ˜†

But d best part abt today's epi was Ridz recognising Sid. πŸ‘πŸΌ

And d dialogues said by her were heart touching. I luv dis Riddhima , our Siddhant's Riddhima😳

She was looking sooo happy & she don't want anything to go wrong dis time. 😳

Coming to Sid he is in dilemma whether to say d truth or not. He wants to say d truth but he also don't want to upset Ridz πŸ˜•

We all can understand his dilemma but as we all know our Sid he will definitely tell d truth to Ridz & dat too before marriage may b on d marriage night πŸ˜‰

But one thing which disturbed me was those womens present there. Don't dey hav anything to do ??? I mean being d guests in d marriage dey r telling dat d groom & bride r not made 4 each other. Dis is disgusting 😑

I hate dem.... 😑😑

PRECAP

It was great to see d marriage glimpses...😍

Marriage in a rain clearly shows dat even God is showering his blessings on

dis MAGICAL couple😳😳

Siddhima taking phere's by holding each others hands awwwww 😳

Mr. & Mrs. Modi were looking heavenly 😍😍

OMG I am sooo excited

Can't wait 4 tomorrow's epi..

Harshita

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully said Pocsy !! πŸ€—

Riddhima doesn't need eyes to recognize Sid-her heart knows him. He's her Siddhant and their souls are connected. He's a part of her and she's a part of him-and you never need eyes to recognize yourself do you ?

And they look so BEAUTIFUL in the rain-so crazily in love, "Hoti zara chaahat sada hi sarphiri".

I wish that they're surrounded by this love, this beauty, and this joy throughout their lives.

Line that made my day:
Finally dupatta sahee kaam aaya.  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

awesome post pocu

the siddhima convo during the blackened scene was beautful, Rids eyes were full of love for Sid, and true she doesnt need eyes to recognise Sid,

it was sweet the way she wiped his face with her duppata, rids is proud to be mrs siddhant modi and i am sure Sid will not let her down,

i liked the angie rids convo too, rids glows whenever she talks of sid.

precap was my fav too, siddhima re marraige in rain, such a unique and beautiful way cvs have used.

yup we dont know what the future will hold but we have always seen siddhima fight all obstacles and problems and come together, thats the beauty of they unique unbreakbale bond, desitiny/fate has always played a key role in siddhima life/love story and will always continue to do.

norzar

Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

P.S- And my no post is complete without a mention of my fave girl. I love Shilpa! I wish her Siddhima , familial love , blessings, all the stars alongwith her moon and you know who that is.😳😳

even i liked it when ridz recognised sid.......n their +vity just like ours!πŸ˜‰

i m totally enjoying the re-marriage n the precap 😍 surely blessings frm somewhr above r coming!😳

SUPER POST NITZπŸ‘πŸ€—

Love,

Maham

MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nitz.. Beautiful post as always!
These are the moments which touched me too!