saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, so here's my top 5 moments from Tuesday's show...

1. While Rashi is pretending to work 😆 she pulls her hair out of her face and gets flour in her hair. Too bad it wasn't more noticeable. Funny, but would have been better if she had it on her face too.

2. Ahem was looking pretty fine in his black outfit today. 😳   Then he had to go and open his yapper. 😡

3. Kinjal trips on her shoes, her phone goes flying and shatters on the ground. Oh. my. What ever will she do?!   😲 😲 (Can someone please remind me why Kinjal is in the show? y.a.w.n.)

4. While the family is around the table, Hetal and Jigar are being all nice to Rashi and there are reaction shots of the family around the table. One of them is Koki's husband and he smiles too. Koki gives him the evil eye and he wipes the silly grin from his face. Looks like she rules his roost too. 🤣 🤣 🤣

5. At the end of the epi, when Koki is gnawing on Rashi, Rashi pulls a face and Koki mimics her. Priceless! I nearly fell off the bed I was laughing so hard.   🤣

Now for the precap. I was hoping for more, but at this point, I'll take what I can get. Poor Gopi is so desperate for attention from Ahem I'm embarrassed for her. I guess I'll have to be happy that he touched her hand. Really CVs? That's the best you can do? Oh, that's right. I'm supposed to stay positive. Well, it was an okay epi. I agree with IndigoBlues 7.5/10.

Fingers crossed for Wednesday's episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved # 2...He was pretty FINE! in the black number. I am glad he is out of the cream one. I don't think Mom taught him the golden rule - to keep your pie hole closed unless you have something nice to say.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good one tam...sorry could not reply earlier....
but i lived #1 most....as i was also feeling to do some face painting on her face with flour and may be with some toothpaste.....and then Jigar's expressions will be must watch on seeing Rashi with special make up...

#2.....was ok...as this sherwaani was already seen b4....so nothing very special abt it....but his expressions were....when Aham looked at gopi and was breathless while looking at her.............just then came to reality....
saomom thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

Loved # 2...He was pretty FINE! in the black number. I am glad he is out of the cream one. I don't think Mom taught him the golden rule - to keep your pie hole closed unless you have something nice to say.

I knew you would like #2... And funny thing - I almost used 'pie hole' instead of yapper, but I didn't kow if it would translate well.   😆 😆 😆Edited by saomom - 13 years ago
ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I don't think it does translate all that well but I love the opportunity to use the term.

Tammie, I think Sadhli is really upset with Aham right now...otherwise I was sure she would have said something about the black number...I know we have seen it before but he looked so good!
saomom thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovtv

I don't think it does translate all that well but I love the opportunity to use the term.

Tammie, I think Sadhli is really upset with Aham right now...otherwise I was sure she would have said something about the black number...I know we have seen it before but he looked so good!

I know! She must be really ticked. Come on Sadhli, we can be mad at Aham for being such a jerk, but let's still appreciate the beautiful hunk he is... 😍
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

I know! She must be really ticked. Come on Sadhli, we can be mad at Aham for being such a jerk, but let's still appreciate the beautiful hunk he is... 😍

i know he is beautiful hunk....but these days the beauty is completely washed out by his Confused Actions/looks and words for Gopi...so m not able to concentrate on it....
saomom thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

i know he is beautiful hunk....but these days the beauty is completely washed out by his Confused Actions/looks and words for Gopi...so m not able to concentrate on it....

Fair enough. Let's hope he starts being nice so we can get you back to your normal self. 😆
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Originally posted by: saomom

Fair enough. Let's hope he starts being nice so we can get you back to your normal self. 😆

hmmm..*sigh* m also hoping this from last so many days.......