sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

"Fear is the main source of superstition, and one of the main sources of cruelty. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom."~ Bertrand Russell

"Honesty is not dependent on time. A truth remains a truth, today as well as tomorrow. It only takes ur inner strength and the belief in right or wrong to reveal the truth today not worrying about tomorrow." ~ Shilpa (sajni786)

Such are human minds...........it makes u wanna believe wat u wanna believe and sometimes ur inner fear n sense of insecurity brought about by some outside contributing knowledge brings about wat we all know as "Superstition"

Today we witnessed something in Sid that is very human and very natural for any human to go thru ........and havent we always said that Sid is no ultra power holding man....but a very ordinary human being....with simply a pure n pristine gold tarnished heart......

Well today was yet another proof that indeed Sid is no different from u and I and he too goes thru the same emotions had U and I been in his shoes.....

Upon knowing from Shilpa the reason behind Armaan's disappearance.......Sid stood in that hallway.....shocked....depressed and more so....worried...."What will happen if I let Ridhimma, who is currently blossoming in our love, know this???.......How will she, who's face is so glittered with the excitement of our re-marriage, react???...Will her happy face become dull???.....Will she still be as excited as she is now???...Will she even wanna go thru all this knowing that someone she so deeply cares for is still in pain??"

Later we see a confused Sid on the roof tops of his penthouse reflecting further on wat he knows and wat shud be his next step....He knew no solution to this inner debate he was having within himself EXCEPT that watever due cause of action he takes, shud not at all hinder the happiness, the glow and the bright, vibrant smile on Ridhimma's face. And this is where sprungs the very human trait called "FEAR" which has such capability to play with normal n rational thinking minds turning that "FEAR" into "SUPERSTITION".

"No its not that I dont wanna tell her the truth......but now is not the time....not when she is so content...so blissful in these moments....and more than that..... anxious for the moments to come.....I know how much honesty means to her and I am not being dishonest....I am simply being prudential for her".......and here we see the pure.....the pristine....the genuine gold tarnished heart of a husband, Sid, who's world revolves around the happiness of his wife, Ridhimma. Sid leaves from there making a rather vague decision keeping that doubtfulness in his subconcious mind. The clock ticks away turing the day into night.....and we see Sid returning even more depressed .....more worried and this time frustrated as well from all that has been happening to him thruout the day.....sweets not turning out as wanted....last minute hall cancellation....Ridhimma not at his sight as per his thinking and finally Ridhimma's dupatta being torn away. By this time the doubt that was left hanging in Sid's sub concious mind had started taking forefront and the very fear of making Ridhimma upset and the insecurity of snatcing away the forth coming beautiful moments from her was beginning to take its toll. Sid had already started linking these "CO-INCIDENCES" with his "FEAR" and in came his "SUPESTITION"........"Are these signs suppose to mean a bad omen????...... Is this happening becoz I have decided to delay in revealing Armaan's truth to her????..........Does this mean we are not going to get married??"

Tomorrow we are going to witness more such mis-haps or rather "co-incidences" furthering this fear in Sid and finally maybe believing into this superstition as well. But as I have quoted in the beginning.......Honesty is not time dependent and its wisdom that can open the doors to one's conscience conquering the fear making one do what is right........and we shall see how!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳😳😳😳😳

Rab Raakha  to All ......πŸ€—

PS. Please be kind hearted if nothing else 😊
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Shilpu another post!

Faints! πŸ˜†

Ok let me read and then comment!

Editted:

Shilpu Awesome post! 😊

Ok I totally agree with you it is in the mind but I have to say it happens to the best of us when you know you are lying to a loved one, I mean when I lie to my mom I later go and tell her the truth because it just bugs me in my mind that I have lied and that is wrong. So imagine such a huge thing how can Sid think normally, plus Riddhima telling him I like your honesty - it just makes it worse.

Oh well, I hope his mind and fate stop playing tricks on him! I am waiting for him to finish his story on a series of unfortunate events πŸ˜†
Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Whoa! another post from you! quite surprising πŸ˜† I'm guessing someone's in a really good mood lolπŸ˜†

Second, good analysis and well-said about Sid's actions and behaviours today. I don't really have to say anything more as you have said it yourself πŸ˜†

"Honesty is not dependent on time. A truth remains a truth, today as well as tomorrow. It only takes ur inner strength and the belief in right or wrong to reveal the truth today not worrying about tomorrow." ~ Shilpa (sajni786)

^ And I really love this quote and I fully agree with it. The truth will always remain the same. It's just you that changes over time.
Edited by supercool3 - 13 years ago
amazing postπŸ‘

yes sid is like us to, he also fears and gets hurts, he loves his wife to death and he doe snot want to erase that smile of her from her face that is glowing like diya by talking about her ex. he wants to see her happy even if he is in sad or scared mood, HAI!! a man should never be this good, b/c then women like us will pray to god to give us a husband like dr.siddhanth modi!

sid is god bardan for ridz, and she is very fortunate to get a husband/friend/lover and a guardien angle like him, he is not one in a million, but there is no one like him, he is one and only sid that god has created.

Honesty is not time dependent and its wisdom that can open the doors to one's conscience conquering the fear making one do what is right........and we shall see how!!!

M-I-N-D-B-L-O-W-I-N-G!!  this line says everything and concludes everything, really like this line!!
 for this lovely post shilpa it is really beautiful!

krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awwwww..ShilpuuuuuuuuuuπŸ€—

another Amazing post from u..wow..Loved it..u alwzz put in deep thots n dats so well...
i agree wid u..Sid is no less a Ordinary human being..he als has ordinary human feelings..i agrre wid the FEAR part...

we knw how is Sid..if we look into fun-filled world of Sid...Superstitions don't play  a role..bt today he did..i agree dat Fear changed into Superstition..For sid looking back into FBs stops at the Honesty Point..the guy puts in dep to keep up to his wifey's promises,wishes..she asked him to b truthful all the way he is..Sid,he knws n undstands dat well..somewer his Concscience inside is one way not asking him to utter the truth coz of the peace,contentment,happiness he sees on the face of the lady..Sid worths dat..he kinda can't loose on dat..

n on the other side of it the his conscience asks him to say the rightful now once again for Riddhima's sake..sid kindastruck in between riddhima's wish n happiness..n thus his mind kinda gets into such superstions..its jus a mere illusion craeted by his mind coz of the trueth wic he plays hard on to deny..he doesn't want ot..n thus everythg apparent seems wrong...

but we know Sid how he is..he'd def speak into the right, to the right person at the right moment n later eberythg wud look much beautiful n at reat n peace....

Once again..beautiful topic!!well expained!!
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Shilpu another post!

Faints! πŸ˜†

Ok let me read and then comment!

Editted:

Shilpu Awesome post! 😊

Ok I totally agree with you it is in the mind but I have to say it happens to the best of us when you know you are lying to a loved one, I mean when I lie to my mom I later go and tell her the truth because it just bugs me in my mind that I have lied and that is wrong. So imagine such a huge thing how can Sid think normally, plus Riddhima telling him I like your honesty - it just makes it worse.

Oh well, I hope his mind and fate stop playing tricks on him! I am waiting for him to finish his story on a series of unfortunate events πŸ˜†

Nikzooooooo............thanks for replying.......πŸ€—

Isnt strange na how lill things that we either lie or try to hide keeps nagging us and our mind starts to play all kinda funny games with us.....
And ya with Sid knowing the importance of honesty in ridz's life esp after her telling him that that's one of his strongest quality she admires, its defo bothering him that even tho he so wants to somehow is not being able to tell her the truth and its all thanks to his fear.....

Poor guy's mind is leading him into such thinking.......and even I await to see how his current irrational thinking will eventually bring open the doors of the wisdom he has in abundance 😳😳
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

Whoa! another post from you! quite surprising πŸ˜† I'm guessing someone's in a really good mood lolπŸ˜†

Second, good analysis and well-said about Sid's actions and behaviours today. I don't really have to say anything more as you have said it yourself πŸ˜†

^ And I really love this quote and I fully agree with it. The truth will always remain the same. It's just you that changes over time.

VVVVVVVV................nikammiiiiiiiii.........I have no clue about the mood but ya its defo a shocker for myself as well being here on the MF πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for reading and replying sweetz.........πŸ€—
The quote is something I thoroughly believe in πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Edited by sajni786 - 13 years ago
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shilpuuuuuuuu πŸ€— πŸ€—
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G πŸ‘
I agree with everything you said...I can't and don't wanna add anything...You said it ALL....and your quote:

I couldn't agree more....A truth is a truth no matter what and it has to come out one day or the other...it really doesn't matter...

I really have nothing 2 say....this post just left me speechless....You described each and every emotion Sid is feeling right now....JUST PERFECT....Thank you for writing such a beautiful post!!!

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shilpoo, on a roll lol

I agree, and i love your quotes

Sid is not being dishonest but he is keeping this from her and he knows its not right, and he knows he has to tell and he will tell her but its when that is the question
He doesnt want his Ridz glow and contentment to fade esp on her wedding, she is happy and excited, Sid doesnt want to dampen that or see her upset, but he knows he has to tell her

And its bugging Sid, and on top that the mishaps that is happening all around is giving him signs he has to tell her soon and importantly before the marriage ceremony

I think we all go through this, that it bugs you all day till the time you actually get it off your chest, and Sid is one of those guys who just cant be himself if this thing is on his mind and chest

Sid looks back on all the mishaps happened and he realises that god is indeed telling him things and he has to tell her

Being honest with Ridz is always been Sid's belief and Ridz actually telling him actually quality that she loves about is, another added pressure as well
As we all know SR's whole relationship is based on Trust, Honesty and Faith

In the end truth is truth, only time can change how one person sees the truth because of the length of time you have kept it from them, it makes a difference when you tell the truth and how one perceives it i guess, does that make sense ???
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing postπŸ‘

yes sid is like us to, he also fears and gets hurts, he loves his wife to death and he doe snot want to erase that smile of her from her face that is glowing like diya by talking about her ex. he wants to see her happy even if he is in sad or scared mood, HAI!! a man should never be this good, b/c then women like us will pray to god to give us a husband like dr.siddhanth modi!

sid is god bardan for ridz, and she is very fortunate to get a husband/friend/lover and a guardien angle like him, he is not one in a million, but there is no one like him, he is one and only sid that god has created.

Honesty is not time dependent and its wisdom that can open the doors to one's conscience conquering the fear making one do what is right........and we shall see how!!!

M-I-N-D-B-L-O-W-I-N-G!!  this line says everything and concludes everything, really like this line!!
 for this lovely post shilpa it is really beautiful!

awwwwwwwwww................thank u bani for replying.......πŸ€—

True.............Sid is simply a gem of a human being .........he loves his wife more than his life and in his attempt to not ruin the smile on her face and the excitement of this marriage.......he letting his conscience play with mind and its nagging him coz now every lill thing is reminding him of wat he is hiding and he is turning his fear into superstitious beliefs.....

But we all know the wisdom Sid has......and we all await for the doors of that wisdom to open and he shall tell her the truth. 😳😳