12/24 KB Written Update - Sept 7th, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - September 7th, 2010

[Video Part 1]

The episode begins with a repetition of the scene in which Mili goes into a hotel and asks the receptionist that she wants to book two rooms, one simple and the other a honeymoon suite. Mili also inquires about the location of the Goddess temple to which the receptionist replies that it's only five minutes away. Mili looks satisfied as if this has made it easier for her to execute her scheme. The receptionist questions Mili, "Under what name do you want to reserve the rooms?" Mili replies dubiously, "Simi; Actually Simi Tarneja; I'm so sorry. Just book it under Mrs. Simi Tarneja." The receptionist is skeptic and asks, "Both rooms under one name?! Sorry Maam, this is against the rules of this hotel." Mili shrewdly quips, "Why, is there a problem? Well if there is then go ahead and book one in your name." The receptionist says sorry with a carefree attitude. Mili interrupts that she would like to inspect the honeymoon suite. A concierge leads her to the room and clarifies, "Maam, would you like the honeymoon suite to remain simple or decorated?" Mili snaps that of course she wants it decorated. She instructs the concierge that the curtains and bed sheets must be made of satin, the room must be lit with perfumed candles and the roses must be yellow since he is very fond of them. The concierge looks impressed and confirms whether she needs anything else in the room. Mili cunningly replies that she needs nothing more in the room but outside for which she will not pay the hotel but him directly. She bribes the concierge who looks gratified and agrees to do exactly what she asks for. Mili silently celebrates, "Oh Abhi, what could be a better birthday gift than this. I just want to devote myself to you." 🤢

As Mili is walking out of the hotel, she calls Simi who is busy packing for the puja and informs her that she has reserved a suite, ordered a birthday cake and planned the rest properly. Simi may check-in this evening, if she wishes. Simi is touched and replies that she feels fortunate to have sister like Mili and is grateful. Mili grins cunningly and says, "To destroy a barrier between two lovers, I can go to any extent." Simi looks pleased. Mili then reminds Simi of two things. She says, "Mummy ji has advised that you must maintain distance with your husband until suhangan puja is complete." Simi looks dismayed and speechless. Mili confirms whether Simi is in agreement. Simi agrees. Mili adds that until the suhangan puja is complete, Simi must also refrain from food and drink. Simi reveals that she already knows that. Mili apologizes. Simi tells her not to worry as she is about to leave.

[Video Part 2]

Mili interrupts and wants to confirm whether Abhi has come to pick her up. Simi agrees and Mili smiles cunningly. Just then Abhi steps out of the washroom after taking a bath. He looks cheerful and sits very close to Simi. Abhi questions her about whom she is talking to. Mili overhears and immediately warns Simi not to tell Abhi that she too will be participating in the suhaagan puja. Simi agrees. She puts on a formal tone and then hangs up the phone. Abhi questions again. Simi lovingly tells him that it's a secret since his birthday surprise is being planned. Abhi romantically puts his arms around Simi and slowly rests with her on the bed. He wants a hint of the surprise but Simi quips and hurries away.

Outside the Hotel

Simi and Abhi arrive. Abhi is impressed by the grandeur of the hotel. Simi looks beautiful in green suit and open hair. Abhi is in a romantic mood and they both have a lively conversation. Abhi jokes with Simi and Simi chases Abhi inside the hotel. The guests in the lobby are looking at Simi & Abhi in awe. Abhi smiles and take Simi by the arm to the reception. Simi asks the receptionist about the reservation for Mr. & Mrs. Tarneja and the receptionist informs her that there are two rooms reserved for them. Both Abhi & Simi look confused.

[Video Part 3]

The concierge whom Mili bribed notices Abhi & Simi at the reception. He immediately comes to them and apologizes, "Sorry Sir; Sorry Mam, you see, another reservation was mistakenly made in your name." Abhi takes the matter lightly and forgives him. The concierge takes the keys and leads them to their room.

Vishal's residence

Vishal packs his suitcase and tells the helper to place it in the car. Mili hands Vishal his bag and says in a pretentious tone, "Why are you not allowing me to accompany you to the airport?" Vishal requests her not to since it will make it harder for him to leave. Vishal says, "I don't feel like going to Kolkatta anyway but because of you I'm filled with courage and enthusiasm. And I'm sure our future will be" Mili pauses Vishal with her finger on his lip and tells him not to say it repeatedly it as it may be attacked by an evil-eye. Vishal agrees with optimism and then tells Mili to take care of herself. Mili looks phony and tells Vishal to take care of himself too. Vishal walks out of the room. Mili flips and sits on her desk. She pulls out a heart-shaped birthday cake that is made for Abhi and puts a candle on it. She lights the candle with a smirk. Then blows it off and sings Happy Birthday for Abhi.

In the hotel room

Simi & Abhi are in a room. Simi lights a candle on a decorated, heart-shaped chocolate cake and sweetly hands a ribboned knife to Abhi. She gestures Abhi to blow off the candle. Abhi blows off the candle. Simi claps and sings Happy Birthday as Abhi cuts the cake. She feeds the cake to Abhi and Abhi feeds a piece to her. Abhi romantically gestures something. Simi declines and is about to walk away when Abhi pulls her on his lap. They both have an eye lock moment. Abhi softly tells Simi that this is the best birthday of his life. Simi tells Abhi, "This is exactly what I wish for; that your each day shall become your best one. Thanks for coming into my life." Abhi moves closer to kiss Simi but Simi interrupts and tells him to wait until after the prayer. Abhi says, "But this prayer is to bring us even closer, right?" Simi tells him that it's just a matter of one night and to please wait. Abhi optimistically agrees.

The next morning, Mili is shown walking through the long porch-like entrance towards the temple. The aarti is playing in the background. Mili folds her hands as she approaches the temple gate. She pauses for a moment, then walks forward with determination. The priest is shown performing the aarti. Mili finally enters the temple. She folds her hands and prays to the Goddess, "It's Abhi's birthday today and I want to devote myself to him completely. Please fulfill my wish." Suddenly, the priest asks whether she asked for her wish. Mili looks at the priest. The priest continues, "He [God] watches over everything and grants a devotee what he/she deserves." Mili smiles widely. The priest tells her to sit at the designated area for the prayer ceremony. Mili takes a spot and the priest begins the prayer.

[Video Part 4]

The priest is performing the puja with Mili. Mili looks excited. The priest tells Mili to tie the sacred thread around the holy Tulsi plant. Mili is tying the thread all around the holy plant while recollecting the moments she spent with Abhi. 🤢

At the Hotel

A server is carrying a breakfast tray. The concierge interrupts him and cleverly adds some kind of powdered drug in the drink. He tells the server to take the food tray.

In the room

Simi looks beautiful in a saree. Abhi wakes up and wishes her Good morning with a stretch. Simi lightly complains that she couldn't get up on time even after she had set her alarm. She informs Abhi that she is going to the temple. Abhi requests her to return soon. Suddenly, the doorbell rings. Simi answers and it is the server with the food tray. Simi wonders whether Abhi ordered the breakfast but the server informs them that it is a complimentary breakfast. Simi smiles and tells him to leave it on the table. The server goes away. Simi leaves for the temple and Abhi looks at the breakfast undecided.

At the temple

The priest tells Mili that she will now have to make a vow. He says, "Take the holy water in your right hand, and speak your husband's name." The priest asks for her husband's name and she replies timidly, with a grin, "Abhi." [OMG! How disgusting!😡] Mili is sneering as the priest requests the Goddess' benediction and asks to accept Mili's prayer as she prays for her husband Abhi's love, affection and blessings. The priest continues to pray and Mili feigns devotion.

Simi is shown entering the temple and Mili notices her from the corner of her eye. Mili looks at Simi with an evil expression and then turns around with determination. Simi enters the temple cheerfully and notices Mili as the priest asks her to bestow the wedding chain. Mili rests the wedding chain on the holy plant. The priest concludes the prayers successfully. Mili pretends that she just noticed Simi and apologizes to her, "I'm sorry. Since you were running late, I thought I should start with my part in the prayer." Simi agrees that Mili did the right thing. The priest calls for Simi to take a seat and start the prayer. Simi covers her head with her veil and is ready to start the prayer. Mili sits next to her. The priest tells Simi to take her husband's name as she takes the holy water in her right hand. Mili suddenly looks shocked, worrying that Simi might take Abhi's name too. As soon as Simi says, "Abhi", the priest shockingly asks, "Your husband's name too." Simi is shocked and looks at Mili in disbelief. Mili just stares at her.

PRECAP: In the hotel room, Abhi picks up the juice from the breakfast tray and gulps it down at once. In the temple, Simi is staring at Mili questionably and Mili looks ashamed.

Thank you friends for reading the update. If you enjoyed, please click the LIKE button below this post.
Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update....Mili is so disguisting.....
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
shiny8 thumbnail
How low can Mili Stoop. Disgusting!!!
Neil-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks prestigious for the written update. In the precap it is said mili is ashamed. Really!!!!. She has no shame, she is a  s**t. This whole show is disgusting beyond words.
Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalabhi

thanks prestigious for the written update. In the precap it is said mili is ashamed. Really!!!!. She has no shame, she is a  s**t. This whole show is disgusting beyond words.

I agree with you, kalabhi. She may not feel ashamed but in the precap, she just couldn't look at Simi in the eye. I'm sure the precap is deceiving. Mili's character is so loathsome and she has crossed all limits that it'll be hard for Simi to change her with a mere scolding. Mili will definitely try her best to fool Simi again but at least I want to be hopeful that finally Simi will open her eyes now and put an end to her evil deeds.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for detailed and wonderful update😃
Wish Simi realise Milli's true colors and teach her a lesson instead of being fooled again by crocodile tears and sweet talk of that psycho🤬 😕
tisha.sha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i feel lyk killing mili ryt noww😡

thnks for the update
nookway thumbnail
Hopefully that dumb Simi gets some sense now.
crisi_410 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
milli will tell simi some crap and dumb simi will fall for it as usual🤣! this show should take all the props for dumb and dumber:))