Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Armaan comes across as being a nice guy. What i really like about him is that inspite of having a weak partner he doesnt seem to get angry or irritated with her and i also like the fact that he is always smiling.
sudi_karneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FiiLza

i know he is the one of the contestants i m cheering for...unfortunatel he leaves in the middle...cuz he had to race sumwhere...he doesnt get evicted..i heard sumwhere but  i cud be wrong too....

awwwwww!!!!!😭😭😭😭   but he only wrote in his FB page that d kkk shoot was frm mid april to end of april...d shoot is for very short period...they shoot everyday for d stunt...

Edited by sudi_karneet - 13 years ago
sudi_karneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
armaan ebrahim is sooooooo cute....love his smile d most....i hope he win d show...
Anam... thumbnail
A pic from santabanta.com

Anam... thumbnail
Armaan got eliminated in tonite's episode 😔 In a lot of articles it came that Armaan left the show because he had a race. I think he was told to purposely mess up the task so that he would get eliminated. Whatever it is its sad that he is no longer part of the show. Will miss his smile.                  
P.S. Wonder what Priyanka Chopra meant when she asked him if he was smiling so much because of what happened the previous night...wish she was more clear on that.