Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Lennie

Thanks 😳

SR have everything that a relationship and marriage should be and what most ppl crave and who finds their soulmates - SR have 😳

So true! SR have what everyone wants in their relationship with whoever they are with trust, loyality, understanding, compassion, faith, hope etc....
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malluangel

*sniff sniff* u guys are getting me emotional... o why can sid be real....

Aww πŸ€—

They do exist you just need to find the right one for you! 😳
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lennie

Agreed 😳

I guess we all love Knights in shining armour, coz they come when they are needed and Pocu has always called Sid - a knight in shining armour

because the charm of the knight in shining armor is that hes not fake, he's there to help you, rescue you, protect you. hes not spinning tales or fantasies or talking u into a dreamworld, hes just there with all he has to offer and willing to always be there too

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Armaan I can take him seriously but the quality that irks me is he is clingy πŸ˜† I need a lot of space, I can spend time with people but I need to be left alone as well! 😳

Sid he does, but Sid makes you feel beautiful even when you are feeling down.

I know Riddhima really knows Sid, she has seen his soul! 😳

I like my alone time, i am used to such loneliness but my brain is so occupied that i dont feel the loneliness, i hate clingyness and another thing i cant stand in ppl is moodiness, i cant stand moody ppl and it irks me out

Definately Sid makes you feel beautiful - Sid has seen Ridz at her worst and lowest and he still managed to see her beauty and how beautiful she is,and this what i love about him, he fell in love with a broken woman, and sees her beyond beautiful, Sid's version of perfect and the best
As i said he fills you up with love and this is what he does to Ridz and gives you life, those ILU's that Ridz loves is what gives her life and she always wants to hear

Ridz has seen the depth of Sid, his worst and his best - how can one not know him inside out when seeing all this and living with him through it all
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nikki! agreed, i have been looking... its very hard when u dont have a car yet πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
Lennie Actuall found another quote for the siggie!

"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul."

Perfect to sum up SR's marriage this time round πŸ˜† Actually both times!
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: arp04srocks

Exactly...i like the friendly guy...besides i need to be able to stand him most of the time πŸ˜†

For me, i prefer a guy to be both a lover and a friend, i think its better that way - so you have both in one

As RIdz said last week, she is lucky she has a great friend in her pati, who understands her and they can talk and share etc
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: malluangel

cuteness means ur not full of yourselfπŸ˜† and with cute theres always the option of hotness when needed... so their like two amazing guys instead of one annoying one...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well said
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Cute guys win for me hands down and when they are cute and hot it just ☺️

There is your whole package and not alot of guys can do cute Embarrassed