tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
by god................40 pages for promo only ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hurts seeing Mayank and Nupur like this...both hurting but can't do anything about it....Coz i have a strong feeling Nupur has some secret she is hiding and that is what is causing her to do all this....she can't help it that she is hurting Mayank and seeing him hurt is also hurting her-more than ever.....
AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow another promo on mayur? nice..loll ano im latee..anyways glad this didnt happen in the actual epi scene phew!.x

hope we keep getn promos!.x
viggy123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally adore you guys - the MN fans. You all are just too cute, the way you drool and dissect and discuss and debate and ....you get the idea!

BTW, did anyone else see the distance between Nupur and Dhruv during their hug? It's the way we hug colleagues....just a formality. Rati and Arjun are so comfortable with each other, they totally lean into each other with no awkwardness or discomfort. For a girl to do that, she has to be really really at ease with the guy. I just find it so endearing!!!
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: viggy123

I totally adore you guys - the MN fans. You all are just too cute, the way you drool and dissect and discuss and debate and ....you get the idea!

BTW, did anyone else see the distance between Nupur and Dhruv during their hug? It's the way we hug colleagues....just a formality. Rati and Arjun are so comfortable with each other, they totally lean into each other with no awkwardness or discomfort. For a girl to do that, she has to be really really at ease with the guy. I just find it so endearing!!!

Well Said viggy123...I also adore MN fans just as MN...Some fans (Just like Nupur , they are so cute) are very short tempered and they pen down whatever they feel without a thought and later they regret it ..I love them for their innocence and Some are very matured and i love to read their views/discussions ...The unique thing about MN fans (which I rarely see in others) is that they fight with each other and defends either Mayank or Nupur when ever there is a misunderstanding b/w MN in the show and the very next minute all drool over MN anf forget all the fights if there is sweet moment.....And they are warriors ..They don't take things as it comes..They fight with CVs for MN, if they don't like the track or whatever...

Coming to the Nupur-Dhruv hug, i too felt the same..It looked like a formal hug...Arjun n Rati are comfortable with each other as they have been working together for 2yrs...

Looking forward to see Nupur-Mayank track

Edited by FanOfMAYUR - 13 years ago
sariska_mnarti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i saw the promo

nice one
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: viggy123

oh..............ya MN fans are cute...................๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by naughtykomal - 13 years ago