6/9 : Siddhima: Hamesha mujhse yahi kehte rehna

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

6th Sept : Siddhima: Hamesha mujhse yahi kehte rehna

Sid was directing everyone like an adorable Hitler ' flower arrangements , food supervision , decorations, organization , spanking JP, Jiggy for doing even a small thing that may not be liked by his darling chudail ' everything with his own hand and own responsibility. Why? Simply because he wanted everything to be perfect for his perfect girl ' a girl, a woman, his wife , his life partner , his soulmate ' the Riddhima that he created ' Siddhanth's Riddhima. I know Yuvi was just kidding when he dramatically told Sid how much he had grown up but Yuvi was right ' Sid really has grown up ' evolved and matured into the man that his wife loves with tears in her eyes- a man who fills her up with so much emotion that the usually stern and firm-faced headmistress melts like a butter cube'.

And Riddhima Modi watched him' watched him as he band-bajaaoed of everyone to get everything perfect his remarriage to his wifey. She had this big smile on her face as she happily acknowledged to herself that Sid was equally excited about this marriage now even though he had his reservations when it was suggested. As she went to her Sidland of thoughts , she suddenly realized that Sid had gone off somewhere ' he was no longer where he had been standing just a moment ago ' instead there were two aunties there who were perhaps following the checklist of Hitler Modi. And Riddz suddenly became unsettled ' her eyes darted all over the hall as she looked for Sid . And you recognize that familiar expression on her face which we have seen so many times ever since they called it truce and it goes way before their first marriage had happened ' the anxiety of not having him around , the restlessness that he might be angry or upset with her , the perpetual fear that he may leave her and go ' we have seen it before and it was there again today. The moment she did not see Sid, Riddz became unsettled. And then, she heard that deep chocolate voice spill into her ears ' " Mujhe dhoondh rahi ho"?... And Riddz became conscious as her anxiety dissolved ' Sid was around ( Sometimes, I think Sid just loves teasing and testing her , haha)' he was right next to her '

Sid-Riddz looked at each-other and as a loving Sid looked on, reveling in the feel of having Riddhima in front of him ' tears welled up in Riddhima's eyes and rolled down her cheek'..you really cannot comprehend or put into words what a human-being feels when he/she  stands at that point of life when there is a new sunrise , a new life and a new world ready to embrace you and you still cannot believe that this is for real. That all the darkness , all the devastation , all the ashes and all the despair has been replaced by paradise. It is a surreal feeling to be dead and back to life. This is what Riddz felt when she looked at Sid today ' she sees herself in him because the kind of tragic life that she has had , she has to keep pinching herself to believe that Sid, his love , his warmth, their marriage , the entire music box of hope that he has given her is real and for keeps. This is just a story but even in real life , when you have been gifted by something precious and beautiful when you actually thought it was THE END, that whole feel of being loved and comforted makes you cry ' it just comes from within and that is exactly what the writer has tried to put across.

So, when Sid asks Riddz that why is she crying , she cannot tell him because she hersels cannot put it into words.

What followed in the hall was just a moment of love and with such innocence that people around SR could do little except smile at them with blessing admiration and  big stupid grins on their faces ' yeah, yeah, just like you and me. Haha. Riddz white suit loves Sid, I think. So, as Siddy tried to stop his sentimental wife , the back strings came off and FREEZE' they both realized that they were standing in the middle of the hall full of people. Sid immediately covered Riddhima from the back and ya, ya, quite a sparking moment. Well, men who cover women in veils of honour are so dreamy and if that is your husband, you are a blessed woman. And who says Sid is shareef? He was actually romancing his wife in full public view as she stuck to his chest ' the lifting of the coloured drape ( Faroo's mithaais fedexed by Zainu to that decorator who asked Riddz to lift that drape, haha) , Sid's hand traveling down her arm and clenching her hand ' the exchange of looks and that warm proximity '.. you really cannot blame onlookers for staring at SR. JP-Jiggy always look at SR as though they are watching some classic romance on celluloid. Awwwwwwww''* Lennzie gifts JPJ some nice romantic films*'..And you feel like pulling Sid's cheeks when he tells everyone to stop checking them out , he is with his wife and he can do what he likes'. Bani, how many times did you faint when he said that?

As Sid took Riddhima away to a lonely corner to tie her back strings , I can safely say that more than Sid , it was about Riddzie's emotions. It is the POV of a woman in love , a woman still falling in love , a woman who wants to continue in falling love with her husband everyday. Riddhima moved a little ahead and you could so easily see that Riddz was not embarrassed , or conscious , infact , I won't even call her shy. She actually wanted Sid to tie the backstring and Sid understood it. He did it for her and in his tender touch and her touched feel of Sid's skin next to her's ' you saw how this woman is no longer a separate entity ' she is a part of Sid. When she tells Sid tearfully that she is sorry about that every cross word , that every insensitive gesture that she did ' when she tells him that she wants this reassurance everyday that he loves her and will always be with her- when she wants Sid to tell her 'I love you' everyday , when you see her eyes go moist at Sid's loving confidence and assurance that he will always be right next to her ' you realize how vulnerable she really is , how it is so difficult for her to trust her own hands when she holds Sid in them that this is for real. That her hope , her poignant dream , her struggle to keep this marriage , her battle to win Sid back did not go waste. She did it. When Sid asked her that she can demand anything from him , this difficult , dense, complicated , not-much-likeable woman just wanted to be told like a baby that her husband loves her. '.* Ria, Praggz , Shru, Guddoo, Zainu, Faroo, Bani, Anna run off to abuse YT*  

Riddhima's " Bas hamesha mujhse yahi kehte rehna" and those tears in her eyes for Sid fill you up with poignancy.

Now, I will come back to the first scene. Don't SR just surprise you all the time? I had expected broken crockery and lectures but no, nothing of that sort happened. Riddhima just told Sid that it's his honesty that is his greatest virtue ' the virtue that won her besides his goodness and she always expects the truth from him. Have as many bachelor parties you want , do what you like , Sid but always keep me in the loop. Never in my life , even for a few seconds , do I want to feel that we are in different loops. Hmmm.. I think Riddhima is way too sensitive towards everything that Sid does or says and it has been happening for very long. And Sid understands that ' now, I feel that on the surface, it might appear that Sid is henpecked , and he is but only because he loves her. It is just between the two of them. Like it has always been'. Right?

I think what SR are to each-other was beautifully summed up by Shilpa's innocence in her self talk :

" To kya hua agar main jeejoo ki side se hoon to? Dee bhi to jeejoo ki side ki hi hai."

Bottomline: It makes no difference whether am from ladka's side or ladki's side , Siddhima are one , I don't see them as two separate people.

Precap: Riddhima is finally at peace with who she is, where she stands and where she is going with Sid and you see that in the bliss on her face as she takes Sid in her life as God's decision ' a decision that she holds precious and a decision she has fallen in love with. A woman who had at a point of time said that Sid was doing a benefit by marrying her , today considers him a benefit of destiny that she has fallen in love with. Life. 

Query: Today , while praising Sid, when Riddz kind of blamed Armaan for his behaviour in the past ( which is not right as everything is forgiven and fondly remembered now), I somehow felt that Riddhima Modi will be a big problem in the ArShi love story in future. She continues to be judgmental of Armaan and tomorrow when he is the suitor of Shilpa , i see her  going unreasonable again and trying to order Shilpa around that Armaan is not right for her. It is a possibility ' first it was the Mother Complex and later it might be anxious possessiveness for Shilpa. Let's see.

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. RID dont cry. You got the most lovable husband which is a dream for everybody.
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Poco..What an amazingg poston my equally amazing and delicious couple Sr..I loved the way you brought out Ridz feelings here se is a women totally under spell ..Spell of LOVE FOR HER CUTE HUBBY...I am officially in lOVE WITH RIDZ AS MUCH AS I LOVE SID...

Jenran were awesome and SR were to die for today..ADORE THEM

Riddhima's " Bas hamesha mujhse yahi kehte rehna" and those tears in her eyes for Sid fill you up with poignancy.

WOWZ ISOOOOOOO LOVED THIS LINE..awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post as always...Know something, your posts make the Episodes far more beautiful...
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ha..Was looking for your post today!
Beautiful Post.

SR still do have the power to amaze and sprise us...Dont they?
We were going wild in our thoughts thinking how Mr Modi would have to calm down the chudail Mr.sModi when she learns about the Bachelor Party...and here we see a calm, beautiful scene between them.

Loved how Mrs.Modi i totally Siddified and is mvoed by everything and anything he does these days... The Chudail wants to hear her husband say the magic three words repeatedly....while she teases him is with her actions but not words when it omes to displaying her feelings for him..

Anycase this couple is amazing, and the whole rain wedding stuff we got to see the preview of only proves one fact yet again..They are the work of destiny..Theya re at a point where even Natural forces cannot seperate them...

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow Pocu this is an Amazing and Excellent post dearπŸ‘

will read it once again and then comment if there is anything for me to say.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Thanks for the update. RID dont cry. You got the most lovable husband which is a dream for everybody.

Thank you so much. Riddz is just overwhelmed by Sid's love. Hence, the tears. Lovely na?😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Poco..What an amazingg poston my equally amazing and delicious couple Sr..I loved the way you brought out Ridz feelings here se is a women totally under spell ..Spell of LOVE FOR HER CUTE HUBBY...I am officially in lOVE WITH RIDZ AS MUCH AS I LOVE SID...

Jenran were awesome and SR were to die for today..ADORE THEM

WOWZ ISOOOOOOO LOVED THIS LINE..awesomeπŸ‘

Thank you so much, Uppz.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳... Sid is a man like that - he just stirs you from inside and that is why Riddz is so moved by her husband Sid.
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post dear
Sid covering Ridz...and ILU scene was so romantic and touchy😳 

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Pocco di πŸ€—

Awesome postπŸ‘πŸ‘

actually i am vry lazy dat's why i am copy pasting my commentπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

OMG OMG

What an epi..... 😳

Mrs Modi @ her best πŸ‘πŸΌ

Today she was totally Siddified 😍

Each & every dialogue said by her was sooo touching 😳

Today she took my heart away 😳

D best scene of today was wen Sid said I luv u to Ridz & she said dat ' Har baar ye shabd keh kar mujhe Ehsas dilate rehna k tum hamesha mere saath ho.....' 😳

And d cutest scene was wen Ridz adjusted Sid's tie & touches his nose 😳

And d dori romance ahhhhh 😍😍

I loved d way Sid was covering Ridz 😳

He was so protective & d Eyelock was mesmerising..😍😍

There were many heart touching dialogues today but d following 3 dialogues were just amazing-

1. Apni perfect girl k liye perfect wedding chahta hoon

2. Bahut chahate ho na mujhe , apni Jindagi se bhi jyada

3. Sid : Mai Bahut lucky hoon meri shaadi tumse ho rahi hai aur voh bhi dusri baar

Ridz - lucky mai hoon Sid jo meri shaadi tumse ho rahi hai

PRECAP -

It looks amazing

One side there is a sister duo & on d other side is our cute Siddy

Overall today's epi was absolutely fab..

Siddhima r heavenly 😍😍

Eagerly waiting 4 tomorrow's epi.....