saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hurray! Finally a good episode! So here's my top five moments of today's show:

1. Rashi's face when she's told she has one hour to get the meal ready an she better hurry! Priceless.

2. Koki's face when Rashi leaves for the kitchen.

3. Rashi's face when Koki takes the phone. Looks like Koki has wised up to Rashi's evil ways.

4. No tears from Gopi.   Did you notice that when Rashi was complaining about her hard day, Gopi looked up at her like "What?!" Maybe I was reading to much into it, but it made me smile. Also, Mani's reaction was funny.

5. THE PRECAP! Hooray! I think we're all thrilled.

Today, it was all about the reaction shots. Rashi was fun to watch. Her goose is cooked and she knows it! Koki knows she has trapped Rashi! Brilliant!

Oh, I was in hysterics when Koki tells Gopi to the leave the kitchen after Gopi comes back in from ironing. Rashi turns around and slightly shakes her head as if to say "pleeeeasssee don't leave me."

All in all, a fun episode. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PDLIMA thumbnail

Thanks for your wonderful post I am waiting to watch the show especially the precap. I like it how you pay so much attention to details and have such a wonderful post.

saomom thumbnail

Originally posted by: PDLIMA

Thanks for your wonderful post I am waiting to watch the show especially the precap. I like it how you pay so much attention to details and have such a wonderful post.

Thank you. I really am trying to stay positive about the show and this is the only way it's going to happen for me. I have too look for the good and not get hung up about how slow it's moving.   ðŸ˜Š

ps - you're gonna love the precap!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
am i'l watch epi later n then coment on al points, bt u dint write much abt precap nt fair. Lil analysis of precap also needed.
saomom thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

am i'l watch epi later n then coment on al points, bt u dint write much abt precap nt fair. Lil analysis of precap also needed.

Well, I'll say this much. When he reaches out to grab the fabric, he grabs her hand and her expression cracked me up. The interesting thing about the precap is that there are two different scores used. Which means that something happens between the time he grabs her hand, and the time his attention goes to working out the fabric. So the questions is - what is it that happens? Do they talk? Does he yell? Does Gopi cry? WHAT? Guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow...
SJSsp thumbnail
Did anyone noitce that Gopi was smiling at her better half at the end of precap !  I was not sure the first time so watched the precap about 5 times to confirm that she was smiling.  
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@SJSsp....yes she was smiling...I too watched the precap around 10 times to confirm....and see made it as my Video Avi also....ok back to topic.....yes she was smiling and when Aham looked at her.....so might be Aham will yell at her saying "what u were expecting ...and blah blah.."