DOTW: How should Naku reveal herself?

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
So now we know Chulbul Pandey will advice Naku to accept her relationship with Dutta and tell her secret to Dutta and let him decide what he wants to do instead of running away from him. Naku too intends to take his advise seriously. So now tell me how do you want Naku to break it to Dutta?
-Should she take off the soot and go home and tell Dutta(and his family) that I am ur Naku?
-Should she go home and take off the soot in front of him(and his family)?
-Should she go home and accept the proposal now and then find the right time to tell him when he is alone?
-Should she go home and speak to him alone and tell him her soot covered face story and then let him decide if the proposal is still open?
-Should Babi somehow step in now since she was the one who first started the mess?
-Any other way?
Edited by kshreya2002 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i personally dnt want it 2 b a whole fam affair...
i want Naku 2 go 2 Dutta n xplain in private...n then mayb show him her real face/colour...if all the fam are present...Dutta wnt b able 2 think str8...n their chik chik may sway his reaction 2 Naku's truth...
if the need really is there...then i wud hav no probz wiv Babi stepping in 2 tell Dutta...that it had neva been a dhoka 2 him...n that she was the one who decided 2 hide Naku away 4 the worlds eyes wiv the soot look...
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: jani-yeh

i personally dnt want it 2 b a whole fam affair...

i want Naku 2 go 2 Dutta n xplain in private...n then mayb show him her real face/colour...if all the fam are present...Dutta wnt b able 2 think str8...n their chik chik may sway his reaction 2 Naku's truth...
if the need really is there...then i wud hav no probz wiv Babi stepping in 2 tell Dutta...that it had neva been a dhoka 2 him...n that she was the one who decided 2 hide Naku away 4 the worlds eyes wiv the soot look...

Good point abt Babi...let me amend my DOTW a bit to include Babi.
Nali4180 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
"-Should she go home and accept the proposal now and then find the right time to tell him when he is alone?"

I think this option is what is most likely to happen on the show but i wouls prefer to go and tell him/reveal herself in private straight away, but with the lack of promo's indicating this is going to happen, it seems unlikely 😕.

I've got a question, does anyone else remeber an article saying that the reveal was going to happen in a party, or am i just halluciating?
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nali4180

"-Should she go home and accept the proposal now and then find the right time to tell him when he is alone?"

I think this option is what is most likely to happen on the show but i wouls prefer to go and tell him/reveal herself in private straight away, but with the lack of promo's indicating this is going to happen, it seems unlikely 😕.

I've got a question, does anyone else remeber an article saying that the reveal was going to happen in a party, or am i just halluciating?

No Nali...I dont remember such an article. We only know reveal will happen soon. I am sure we will get promos atleast 2 weeks in advance when the reveal happens.
Nali4180 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for clearing that up, i guess im so obsessed with LTL ive started to hallucinate (LOL)
Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the best possible option i think is talk to him in private.. accept the proposal and tell the truth at the same time...
-kritz- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I will say that Naku shld accept the proposal first. Then she will take dutta's hand and lead him to his bedroom.. She opens the washroom and stands under the shower.. Bhau faints, Naku goes near him and tries to waken.. Babi comes and clean the washroom of sooth. There.. Afterall Babi did something........ ROFLROFLROFL
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: -kritz-

I will say that Naku shld accept the proposal first. Then she will take dutta's hand and lead him to his bedroom.. She opens the washroom and stands under the shower.. Bhau faints, Naku goes near him and tries to waken.. Babi comes and clean the washroom of sooth. There.. Afterall Babi did something........ ROFLROFLROFL

Just imagine if after acceptance naku starts pulling him into his bedroom...sab kya sochenge!😆😆😆 Dutta bichara toh go blush blush.🤣
-kritz- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Just imagine if after acceptance naku starts pulling him into his bedroom...sab kya sochenge!😆😆😆 Dutta bichara toh go blush blush.🤣

lol, sorry shreya.. I didnt go into details.. Just wrote the basics.. I have a seminar tomorrow and am preparing for that two.. So sometimes when you do two thngs it sucks...lol.
But i want the sooth to wash off in a very dramatic style, that dutta just stands there mesmerised..