LTL Express - Issue #25

jnawaz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Issue #25

Editors Note

omg guys! 25th issue of the Express is here *woto woot*…for all of Friday I was so bummed that I was gonna have to post a bland Express cuz my internet was not working…but thank God! its up and running…so woo hoo!! show pe hum thodi dehr mein dhiyan denge…lets get down to business…and by business I mean…PARTY!! *woot woo*….*woot woot*…he he…before we all begin to celebrate…I have to take this moment to thank all…ALL…the reporters…past and present and future…he he…for their wonderful contribution to the Express…I have to say…best darn forum news letter out there!! *high fives everyone*…and its all because of you guys…all your comments…your points of views…your craziness…your chatpata comments…they are what make each issue of the Express different and so much fun!! of course…thanks to the readers who keep us going…your comments are what fuel us to keep coming back week after week after week….and and and…last but definitely not the least…our Dev Team for keeping the forum rocking…happening…fun…and just…superb!! *woot woot*….

and now…to PARTY!!!

ps: if you notice...25 is the silver anniversary..i think...so everything is in sliver-ish...he he...😉

Food

Drinks

NOTE: all non-alcoholic drinks...he he...

Mithais

My Outfit (of course I had to include it)

[img]https://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/439/439857hze1vgnqaz.gif" />

Show Happenings

Weekly Summary

flowergirl_O

The week starts off with dutta and baji's conversation. dutta is sad that the naku that wasn't scared of him got scared to eat with him so baji explains that they always treat naku like a servant and always order her to do stuff so it would've been weird for her and there's always been a distance between you and naku and it grew when you hated her.dutta says when he stopped listening to his heart and started listening to his mind so he made a mistake in understanding naku. baji says she wont ask for her rights so he's going to have to give them to her. dutta and naku remember both are remembering times they spent together. naku goes to dutta's room and takes out the jacket dutta gave her and takes dutta's picture from the frame and imagines dutta came but when dutta actaully comes to the room she thinks she's hallucinating which dutta realizes so he snaps and she goes anway smiling. a pundit tells aai sahib that naku is vary lucky for him and will save him from all the difficulties. aai sahib tells dutta she wants naku and dutta to get married again. dutta agrees and says at the right time he'll propose to naku. baji comes and says dutta won't be able to propose and they make a bet that if dutta proposes to naku tomorrow in front o everyone then he wins. dutta agress and says he'll propose but not because of a bet. sethji is counting how much money he has to buy naku a gift for raksha bandan and then naku comes so he lies to her and tells her to go to sleep. when she leaves he finishes counting and says he dosen't have money and dutta is watching the entire time.the next day the three sisters get ready to tie rakhi on dutta but before that dutta calls sethji and tell him to sit with him and asks where naku is. naku comes and ties a rakhi on sethji and the sisters do the same for dutta. the sisters are fastrinf for dutta and naku is fasting for sethji and dutta is fasting too. sethji gives his git and one of them is a very expensive jewellery set. naku asks where she got it from and sethji signals to dutta. kalavati says some mean things to naku so she cries and baji says not to listen to her and that she's perfect for dutta and that he trusts her. dutta is trying to figure out what to wear and remembers the bet. he says to himself that he really loves naku. sethji comes and returns the gifts and then naku asks and asks this is not the first time i'm giving you a gift so what happened. she says before it was different, then we were freinds. dutta comes down for the puja and aai sahib tells naku to gor next to him and she does. after the puja they sit and aai sahib tells her to sit next to dutta and she does but she was hesitant which dutta notices. baji is playing a game andhe keeps winning and then it's dutta's turn so before they play dutta takes out his hand towards naku and she puts her hand on his. then dutta asks naku to forgive him and he says he wants to give her everything she deserves. he proposes to her but she runs away. she tells babi that she dosen't want to hurt dutta again so this pain is better than dutta hating her for betraying him

Precap: None

Scene of the Week

kshreya2002

Hey guys....how u doin? Me doing good. This weekend I have a long weekend so lazing all Saturday. This week's episodes were again great! Dutta got lot of screen time and we got lot of insight into Dutta's thoughts. And I am not at all upset abt the rejection or the upcoming lashing out Dutta is going to do to Naku. TaSha need to overcome their and each others shortcomings to truly unite forever.

TaSha
Thruout the week Dutta kept trying to have Naku around him with some or the other bahana. First he caught her robbing him of a hideous picture as someone put it. Then he made Sethji sit with him during the rakhi tying ceremony so that Naku would have to eventually come near him. But the the proposal scene simply took the cake eventhough it didnt end as expected for Dutta.
The scene starts off with an alpha male display by Dutta where his primary concern was to prove to Baji that he had the guts to propose to Naku and yes also to impress his girl. Dutta was rewarded with a smile from Naku when he beat Baji not once but twice. Baji then eggs Dutta to go speak up to Naku else he will lost the bet. Dutta says that today is his day and Bappa wont let him lose.
Dutta then walks towards Naku. He asks for Naku's hand and with some hesitation she gives it to him. He then leads her to the center of the hall. The room is filed with anticipation of something huge happening. And my what a beautiful proposal it was. Such simple words...yet so meaningful and said with so much humility and conviction. I was totally bowled. Why cant all guy sbe like this when proposing to a girl? I simply loved Dutta's words. He said that on the occasion of Nariyal Poornima if you throw the coconut into the sea it calms down. He too wants to calm down with the sea. For years he has been running and now finally he can see his destination. This happiness is all due to her. He the apologizes to Naku for everything that happened with her and says her love was always true and his doubts were incorrect. He says he wants to now give her all her rights in front of everyone. Will she marry him?
After hearing that apology and that sincere and heartfelt proposal any girl's heart would melt like a candle. But our Naku who was already hit by guilt feels even more guiltier. Afterall he was apologizing for thinking she betrayed him but then wasnt she actually guilty of betrayal? She did deserve being punished for betraying him and lying to him. She didnt deserve his love. Naku couldnt just take it anymore and runs away leaving Dutta stranded!

Others
This week was all about Dutta and his feelings. So this scene also has to have him on it. Its the scene where Dutta finally admits to himself that he loves Naku. The time has arrived for Dutta to propose to Naku. He gets ready and wants to look his best. He choses the clothes he wore while in the jungle with Naku. Dutta remembers all the sweet moments with Naku but then his memories are marred with the memories of the wedding. He remembers Naku confessing her love to him. He thinks that what he will say today is what Naku is waiting to hear.
Dutta thinks to himself that her heart that beats for him will give him courage to confess his feelings for her. SHE is the reason he lives. He loves her a lot. She has brought back colors to his life. After seeing himself in her eyes he is able to understand himself. Dutta then starts remembering all his sweet dreams with Naku as his dil ki rani only to be interrupted by Sethji!

Bromance SOTW:The very first scene of the week between DuJi. DuJi go on a night out together to celebrate Dutta's new feelings. There Dutta expresses his concern about the change in Naku. Baji tells that Kala is right...Naku will need time to adjust to her new status. Plus doesnt Dutta himself order Naku around like a servant? Dutta says he does the same with him. But Baji says he is his childhood friend so its different. Baji makes him understand that Naku and he always had a master servant relationship. There was always some distance between them which further increased after the wedding. Now its upon Dutta to give Naku all her rights as she would never ask for them. Dutta wonders why didnt he think all of this himself. Maybe because he had stopped listening to his heart. Baji advices Dutta to always listen to his heart when it comes to Naku.I also loved the other bromance scenes-first of all the scene when Baji challenges Dutta to propose to Naku publicly. Baji knew with Dutta's shyness he would take ages to propose if things are left to him. So he took it upon himself to egg on Dutta. The other scene was when Dutta sees Baji coming out of Naku's room looking worried. Baji tries to make bahanas but Dutta doesnt buy them so Baji turns tables on Dutta and starts asking him about the proposal and teasing him about Naku and finally Dutta has to send him away to escape the teasing.

My Adorable Darlings SOTW:Were not TaSha so adorable mumbling and bumbling in front of each other when they stumble across each other in Dutta's room when Dutta returned from the night out with Baji? And wasnt the 'Mera Bhi Kitna Pagal Hain' song picturized so wonderfully in TaSha? The lyrics and the scenes chosen to go with the lyrics were so apt. Wonderful job done by the director and the editor.

I have eyes only for you SOTW:Wasnt Dutta acting so totally like a deewana. Even during rakhi he didnt care much for his sisters. Only thing he was interested in was where was Naku and once she was in his line of sight he had only eyes for her. The guy is so obvious I am sure AS and Babi were blushing as that reminded them of their youth. And yes that annoyed the hell out of Kala who tied her rakhi extra tight. LOL!

I so want to please you SOTW:When Naku came to return the gift Dutta had sponsored on Sethji's behalf he was feeling so bad. I just wanted to go and hug him and tell him its alright! A forum full of girls would happy take any gift he gives them. But not our Naku to whom Dutta has now transferred his gadhaship. She left him feeling so bad at having gone wrong once again.

I dunno y...na jaane kyun SOTW:Did you see the new dostana brewing guys between Kishore and Baji? So much ishare baazi and loaded words between them in the Tuesday episode. But looks like Baji is also keeping his options open with Suds.

I so want to SLAP you SOTW:Kala repeatedly made us want to slap her everytime she interfered to point out the master servant relationship between TaSha. But what took the cake was she accusing Naku of phansoing her bro. Someone please remind her who married whom. If she accuses Naku of phansoing Dutta with her innocent face and big eyes I think she will get a cardiac arrest on seeing Naku's pretty face. I hope Dutta tells off Kala soon. Otherwise she wont let TaSha enjoy their khullam khulla romance.

Adorable devar SOTW:Baji consoling Naku after Kala's harsh words and telling her she is the right woman for Dutta. Those were like a balm on Naku's wounds. I hope Baji squeals to Dutta about Kala's words. Or atleast hints to them. Anyways atleast we know that Naku now has a strong pillar of support in Baji. I am sure Baji will be more effective than Kishore when it comes to dealing with Kala.

Raging sher SOTW:You all know which one this is. After Naku 'rejects' Dutta and runs away the sher was raging. The lovey dovey Dutta was gone and we had a very heart-broken Dutta. Whenever Dutta is hurt his hurt comes out in the form of his anger. And thats what happened again. He had so many questions which only Naku could answer. But the question is will she have satisfactory answers? We will see next week! So till then bye bye! Meet you in the forum!

Dialogue of the Week

-Fivr-

Oh. My. God. Was it just me or did anyone else feel that ALL the dialogues spoken this week (except for the real mundane work-related ones) were just phenomenal? If it was left to me, I'd have quoted all the dialogues from this week and that would have been the DOTW. But I've finally settled on two that I personally really liked. I'm almost certain that most people will disagree but my section, my rules! *ROFL* Nah... Just kidding - they are good dialogues though..

Male

"Aaj mera din hai Baji. Aaj mein nahi harne wala. Aaj ye mujhey har baazi jitaye ga." – Dutta (September 2nd)

*reaches for the chair as she goes weak in the knee*
*sigh*
Every time Dutta has had to talk about love or deal with a "romantic" situation post-Seema, he's been unsure and almost hesitant. When he had to get Supriya a gift or give her that gift; when he had to go with her to the mandir or meet her in that God-awful terrace attire. All the time, he's been unsure of his ability to judge a person's intentions in the matters of the heart. But not this time! This time he KNEW. There is no doubt, no confusion and NO hesitation! He loves her (I am counting the song sequence as a confession! *LOL*) and he is absolutely confident that he is right this time. His lack of hesitation stems from his faith in Nakku and his trust in her - and THAT to me is more romantic and makes-you-weak-in-the-knee type sentiment than a thousand close-encounter eye-locks would be. And since this dialogue is this brilliant, it wasn't just Dutta's firm faith in Nakku that blew me over - it was the fact that a man who had washed his hands off a "God" is finally trusting him to help him out here. Because like any normal human being, there is always that tint of uncertainty in everything we do regardless of how sure we are. And in Dutta's case, usually he'd make up for that with a strong front and loud orders. This time though, it was a submissive "He won't let me lose!". *sigh* Nakku's presence has made him a happier man, a more content and a more complete man. And I honestly find the portrayal of that transition so much more romantic and aww-worthy than a dozen "hawt" scenes. I LOVE how TaSha have been handled - love, love, love them! *sigh*

Female

"Aayi, kaisa naseeb hai mera? Maine apney haathon pe apney naseeb pe dagh daal diye. Apne sapne ko kaala kar diya. Main nahi jee sakti aisi jhooti zindagi. Nahi jee sakti Aayi! Aayi tu bata, main Sahib k bharose k layak hoon? Unke pyaar k layak hoon? Main janti hai Aayi, tu mat bol. Main Sahib k bharosey k layak nahi hai Aayi… Nahi hai unke pyaar k layak." – Nakku (September 2nd)

I don't know about everyone else, but when I heard Dutta propose I felt a sharp pang of pain for Nakku almost simultaneous with the wave of joy that I felt for Dutta. I was hanging between the two emotions - feeling horrified and sad for Nakku and wishing Dutta hadn't proposed AND feeling absolutely overjoyed for Dutta and grinning like a fool for seeing Dutta so happy and finally accepting his feelings. And that's why I really truly understand how someone so in love, like Nakku, can walk away (actually RUN away) from a proposal so sweet and sincere. She has loved him for as long as she's known him - but she's loved him from a distance. He's like the "moon" (as she once said) - She can look at him and admire him, even desire him. But she CANNOT, will NOT dare to think that she can attain him. And that was the basis of her entire feeling - the knowledge that she will never have a chance to have him. And that's why, him not knowing her true face was something she could live with. He wouldn't love her, she thought, so what difference does it make how she looks. Spare a couple of times when she wanted to tell Dutta how she looks because of jealousy (from Supriya), she has never actually given her beauty much thought in this whole love track. Until people remind her of it, she really didn't care - not when it related to Dutta. But now, now the dam that held back the guilt has been run over. It's broken and all that guilt has washed over her! With Anna's last words to Dutta, Nakku's been rotting in guilt. A man came to save her, putting his life in danger and he doesn't even know what she LOOKS like!! And if that wasn't enough, Kala's accusations about her being a gold digger just gave her another "reason" to see why people would doubt her. And all she had really wanted was the right to be in Dutta's company; she had never dared to dream that she'd be his partner, his companion. All throughout the marriage track and even know, she's always maintained that distance - like Baji said distance that propped up due to the circumstances and not because of lack of care for Dutta - and now that Dutta's taken the initiative to close that distance, she's shattered. Her guilt finally shows her that she is not worthy of Dutta - a man who does and says what he feels does not deserve someone like HER, someone who hasn't been truthful about her face from day one. And so, there is NOTHING she can do accept deny that proposal. Her own conscience will not let her accept it - she would NEVER willingly con him in such a brutal way. But her care for him does not permit her to tell him everything either - for him to realize that he was tricked by someone he loved a THIRD time, now that would just break any faith he might have in any one! So what does she do? She does what she does best - she resigns her self to her faith, takes on the pain, cries at her guilt of not being worthy. And all that she does, is done with a great selflessness. At least to me.. *sigh* And I just realized, I totally rambled on here.. *embarrassed muh*

Warm & Fuzzies

Dancingdoll

Hi Guys,

I have this week, tried covering moments that made me have constant smile. Last episode brought tears but I am sure someone wuld cover that scene!

W&M #1: Dutta's Proposal:
This has to be the highlight of the week! "Aaj meraa din hai Baaji, Aaj mein nahi haarne waala, Aaj yeh mujhe har baazi jeetaayegaa"...Dutta was now determined that today is his day and he would get his love and atlast found destination! He walks towards Naku, extends his hand, gets her in the middle of the room and gives her an honor that she deserved! (Oh BTW, Our camera caught an exclusive pic of Ganpat at this time, trying to make out head and tail out of what Dutta was upto!).He clenches his fist and publicly begins his proposal by apologizing to her for his misdeeds and misunderstandings! The past had to be erased and that was a logical beginning. He folds his hand and Naku starts taking deep sighs! It was very difficult for her to process what was happening. Something that she had not imagined in wildest of her dreams! She was getting more than what she had asked for! Dutta declares in front of everyone - "Teraa Pyaar hamesha se sachcha tha aur meraa shakh jhoota". A slap on all evil forces (read Kala) sitting there who tries their level best to convince Dutta of Naku's betrayal. Dutta finally tells her that he is ready to give her everything that she deserves but the decision is still in her hand. Her one Yes, and he would bring all the happiness and love on her feet!...Naku's starts hyperventilating! Finally Dutta proposes her! He finally extends his hand - "Kya tu mere se shaadi karegi?". Dutta had kept his promise and kept a very matured, logically framed proposal in front of her, that provided a proper closure to the past! *Claps and Jumps, and then claps and then jumps and then keeps jumping*

W&M #2: Singing duet and running around trees? Naah!
One of the highlights of our week was the two hearts playing the song - "Meraa Dil bhi kitnaa paagal hai"...Did we see the two protaganist singing duet and running around trees? Naah! Do not raise your hope. It wasnt a bollywood running around but a real presentation of each of their state of mind and heart, both flowing in their romantic corners and getting a feel of the new world they had created around themselves. On one hand we saw Dutta re-living every moment that each corner of the house had to narrate, each of the moment had Naku's imprints and here our camera caught Naku walking in trance, sneaking into his room, in the night and feeling his presence through the aura of his room, feel of his clothes and touch of his snap! Oh! And we just caught Naku stealing his snap and at the same time Dutta entering the room! OMG! With us at the edge of the seats, we saw Dutta struck like a statue when he sees Naku in his room, the very gal he was thinking about and Naku, Inke to andaaz he niraale hain...She is still thinking Dutta as his figment of her imagination and moving in trance towards him, with the stolen photograph in her hand! We are tensed, shld we do "Phish Phish" from behind and wake her up or let her go ahead and plant a kiss on Dutta, in this state! ROFL!  ahem ahem! The state that we see her in, she might end up doing more than that with our cameras capturing everything....*Phish Phish*....Naku! Wake up!!...But Naku keeps on giving her lovey dovey look....Oh! Dutta has realized that Naku is lost and he has clicked his fingers and Naku is out of her trance!! *wipes the brow*...Thank god! I didnt wanna censor my segment! *winks*
Now, Dutta has definitely got her attention but bechaare ki haalat hai puntured tire ki tarah phoos!!..Watch Dutta stammering, jittery, shifting gaze and unsure for the first time on TV, in this shot with us!..."Tumhe bhi!"...and he stops...aage kaho dutta? "Tumhe bhi shoplifting, ...err...Duttaroom-lifting ki aadat padh gayi hai???" yehi bolnaa tha na??....ROFL! oh! But he changed his mind last minute and asks her whether she too is not able to sleep?...Humne poocha bhai, "Too" se kya matlab hai? lekin humari baat kaun sune? LoL! and here you go...Naku is stammering now...Is stammering contagious bcoz I am in the same room and very soon, I would be found doing k..k..k..kiran! ROFL!...Naku tells him that she came here to keep the water container here! Huh? *Gazes everywhere in the room*...My camera didnt catch the water container! Kahaan hai?....Jhooti Jhooti...Liar Liar, Pants on fire! LoL! Chori, upaar se sinaa zori! ROFL! Okie, now we caught the most hilarious sight on our cameras! Dutta makes a oooo and choo face....closes his mouth, opens it again and again makes a choo-ooo face but kaan khrab hain or else I have no clue whats the issue, but I can hear nothing....bus sanaataa!! ....*spooky music*...Finally Naku breaks the ice, leaves but not before we have switched on the high-powered fans to blow her chunni on Dutta, aur effect to dekho...Majnu (you dont believe me? Check his beard...too dense for today...sachchi! LoL!), is feeling her chunni and for a split second, I thought he wuld just hold it...LoL! Oh my! Dutta has caught Naku red handed! He just noticed his snap was missing from the frame and he is running behind her but with a smile playing around his mouth!....Yeh to pehli baar hai, ghar mein daaka lagaa aur maalik khush hai!! ROFL! ....Yeh hotaa hai pyaar mein, any takers to willingly let the chor daaka marofy your house? ROFL!! And Dutta has seen Naku hiding "something" behind her dupatta fold, holding it close to his heart and do we hear him thinking aloud, Jeeta jaagta mein yahaan hoon, photo ko heart se lagaane se kya hogaa?? ROFL!
This whole song sequence and the scene after that had a constant smile playing on her faces and I am sure each one of you might have re-re-re-re (to the power infinity) watched it!

W&M #3: Confession in private!
Okie, so Dutta is all alone in his room and we get few seconds with him....alone! :)) And as soon as we enter the room, what do we see, Dutta is modeling for self....trying clothes and throwing them!...Hmm....looking for a suitable attire for proposal? Arre Dutta, Naku ki nazar tumhaare chehre se neeche jaati kahaan hai? Lol! So, we see him stop at the same attire that he had shared with Naku in his JMM days...Aadhaa tu pehen, aadhaa mein! ROFL!!...Hmm...so, he has zeroed down on the same dress that gives her feel...I wonder if this was ever washed? Anna'a maid might have washed and ironed them! LoL! Dutta is thinking about his proposal style when he recollects the numerous confessions that Naku has made in front of him without any rehersals or prior thoughts! He wants to speak with his heart and he ends up living his confession in the corners of his privacy - and we get you an exclusive report on the confession in private! He was ready to reciprocate her love because (and here we catch exclusive dialogues just for you - ), "Teri dil ki dhadkan meri himmat hai Naku, Teri saansein mere jeene ka maksad, Naku, mein tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon, Teri aankhon mein mei apne aap ko dekhne ke baad hi khud ko pehchaan paaya hoon"...and we see him closing his eyes and he too has gone into trance....*stomps her foot*....why am I left with my camera watching ppl doze off or sleep walking? Thankless job that I have!....*pouts*...Anyways, I peep into Dutta's dreams and realize he is re-living the famous Tasha Hug in Anna's den!...Every second makes him more determined to take this big leap...He knew what he wanted now!..."Nakusha ke aage, Dutta Shriram patil jood jaaye"

W&M #4: Tere liye
So, Baaji is on a winning spree, breaking everyone's Naariyal and then finally he challenges Dutta! Dutta decides to accept the challenge and walks towards Baaji, his eyes are on Naku constantly, as if he wanted to tell her that this is dedicated to you. He also seemed like playing the part of a BF, trying to impress a gal! ...He takes up Baaji's challenge...If its about breaking Naariyal for Naku, then he can never loose! Bring it on, as many as you want....Dutta is eager and ready to prove his love in any possible way! The mere mention of her name, works like a courage pill for him, makes him determined to do or die! and needless to say, Dutta wins and immeditely looks at Naku - This win is also for you. Naku's smile is worth noting hewre...She cant help but smile for her sher and seeing her smile, Dutta gets all the satisfaction on this earth! Naku watching his win from a side view was really awwwww worthy!

W&M #5: Subah ki chai - Tu hi re!
Early morning on Raksha Bandhan, we find Baaji's eyes searching for someone...a closer peak and we hear him telling Sudarshan that he was wondering if Bhaoo ki subaah achchi hogi ki nahi! LoL! ahaa!! The ishaara is towards Naku...I got that hint!! *jumps*...and Kishore too got that hint...there was only one Burdthal who was struggling with the hints....If there was a window close by I am sure Sudarshan would have peaked outside to check the weather - subah achchi hai ya nahi!! ROFL!! Oh! and we do see Dutta also trying desperately to make his subaah "achchi"...His eyes are searching for Naku much more desperately than Baaji and he finally calls Sethji to aid him in the serach....and there comes Naku out of the kitchen and Zooooooooooooooooooom on Dutta.....Did we catch a slight sigh escaping?...Oh btw! I cant help but focus on Kala who is having a hard time managing her constipated looks, on seeing her "Bhao" concentrate more on Naku on the "Raksha Bandhan" day than her!...ROFL!...and Naku is also no less....Uskaa haal bhi, walking London, talking Tokyo hai....ROFL!!

W&M #6: errr.....baaaa.....huuuuu....errr...*toiling with ring finger*
Ther Pre-proposal stage...well, who all have the same experience as Dutta - Jitteriness, hands becoming cold, playing with the edge of anything you can lay your hands on, stammering, eyes getting shifty, murmuring, Meaning X - talking Y....LoL! Well, Dutta was definitely suffering from all the symptoms! When Naku sits beside him, he tries striking a conversation, keeps stammering...He starts talking about his intention - "Aaj mein", but does not muster enough guts to admit it and changes the topic - "Aaj Baaji bahut bol raha hai ki nahi"...Le! Bechaara Baaji....hamesha woh hi bali ka bakraa bantaa hai! LoL!
Dutta had noticed Naku's inhibition of being close to him. He gets confused on why Naku is trying to run away from him. "Ek tu hi hai jisne mujhe ek naye tarike se, insaan ko dekhnaa aur parakhnaa, dono hi sikhaaya hai...Aur tuhi mujhe se door jaa rahi hai Naku? mein tere ko apne se door jaane nahi degaa Naku"

W&M #7: I miss you!
Dutta hanging out in the old adda, misses the old Naku, who used to freely approach him, give him "Aayi Bolti" and "Bappa with you" talks, without being scared of a DON! Dutta wanted a blend of new world with the old world, He, from the new world where he finds love and the old world, in which Naku was more free with him. Baaji makes him realize that things have changed, he cannot blend the old and new world because Dutta and Naku, both have changed.

W&M #8: Bhhokh hadtaal! Humari maange poori karo! LoL
On Naariyal Poornima, where Dutta's three sisters claim that they are fasting for their brother (and I have full intention of catching them red handed stuffing their mouths), Naku too is fasting for her brother Sethji! Sethji's interjection has to be one of his cutest scenes where in he announces that he too would live for 100 years because his "Taayi" is also fasting! ROFL! and then he pokes her Taayi with words, give him the ladoo, after all he is not the one fasting today!!...and what do we learn here, Baaji kholofies Dutta's pol....Dutta too is fasting and later on we heard in one shot that Baaji teases Dutta about Fasting for Naku! Is it a fast that would be broken only when Naku accepts his proposal? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

W&M #9: Saala, Adhaa ghar waala
Thaap!!...Oh god! What was that...We run to the source of the sound to find Sethji breaking his Piggy bank and counting his coins! 5-7-9-11-15-17....Okie...so, we retake our odd number classes and realize that we wouldnt exceed 17 in our class as Sethji has exhausted his coins!! Oh!! and what do our hidden camera catch here, Dutta sneaking and watching Sethji with an amusing look! Just then Naku enters looking very pretty with her hair open...and we couldnt help but move our gaze up at Dutta and as expected, his world had stopped and his file closed...He was just looking at her! awwwwwwwwwwwwww....Naku is searching for Sethji and this naughty kid is trying to hide his money and broken piggybank behind his vast back! (Had to be vast for him to hide all that kachraa! LoL!)...And when Naku here is wondering what Sethji is upto, Sethji, big shaaitaani bachcha that he is, tells Naku that he is meditating for the chapters that he needs to study for his class!! Arre, Yeh Meditation toh hume bhi sikhaao! Lol! and our innocent Naku believes his unbelievable story and leaves!...and now we definitely see a blooper, didnt Sethji stop at 17 wondering how would he buy a gift for 17 bucks? Well, with a magic wand, his piggy bank shelled out 5.50 extra bucks and we learn a halfhazard counting system! Dutta is extremely amused with Sethji's chanthpan and decides to help him out by buying gifts for Naku!

W&M #10: Maa-Betaa aur Bahoo
AS and Dutta's interaction has also been explored very beautifully this week. She has also becme an active PR officer of Tasha's jodi. When Dutta arrives for Naariyal Poornima, Naku hides behind her Aayi. Dutta eyes search for her. When he comes in front of Bappa, AS and Dutta pass on signals that indicate Dutta telling AS that he wants Naku to stand beside him in this pooja! AS understands the signal and not only makes Naku stand beside him for the Pooja, but also sit beside him, like his wife and enjoy the function!

W&M #11: Sometimes Lakshman and sometimes Birbal
Our camera has been zooming on Baaji a lot this week.

a. We find Baaji amused by the new Dutta who is actually having a convo on love very freely. In Baaji's words - "Goli chalaane waala Bhao, dil ki boli bol ne lag gaya...yeh puraana bhao hotaa na, samajhtaa kya suntaa bhi nahi, saari che ki che, mere mein hi daal detaa"...."Ae Bhaoo, Ab to kya Goli chalaayegaa, teraa hi encounter ho gayaa hai!...Bhinshkeinoo"...
b. Baaji's final assurance when they sit back in the car, after deciding to install security cameras was also touching and gave a real world feeling! The friend wanted to assure a friend!
c. Baaji is one of the few people who knows how to trigger the processes inside Dutta! Baaji challenges Dutta that if he proposes Naku on the Naariyal Poornima day then he would win the bet! To ensure that Dutta finally takes the leap, he instigates Dutta by saying that Dutta only knows how to shoot and has found a new found illness - "Sochne ki bimaari"...he just thinks but doesnt propose! This instigation has the right effect on Dutta and Dutta decides to propose Naku but not to win the bet but because he really wanted to propose to her!
d. Rakhsha Bandhan day, Baaji cannot help but remind Dutta, that he has to propose Naku today...Constant Badgering and the result -Dutta retorts - "Jab jo karnaa hai mujhe karnaa hai, toh tu kyun tension le raha hai?" Me say *waves*, Dutta, Aap to pyaar mein bhi badee ishmart hote jaa rahe ho! *winks*
e. Baaji, in the desperate attempt to hide the details about Naku and Kala's rendezvous, asks Dutta if he is ready with his proposal and Dutta without realizing says yes and then realizes that Baaji is pulling his leg yet again and gives him a stern warning..."Aeiiiii"....LoL!

W&M #12: Lakshaman-Sita jodi
I must say that after a long time I am so proud of Baaji! When he found Naku crying because of Kala's accusation, he goes and tells her with conviction to ignore everyone else and just listen to Dutta, who knows the truth about her. Naku is hurt and tells baaji that she might be poor but not greedy...Her only support is Bappa and thats all she knows how to live. Baaji is so impressd with her simplicity and tells her that she is the one capable of being Dutta's wife and promises her that he would be with her always! What a sweetie pie!!
BTW, We did see Dutta catching Baaji coming from Naku's room and becoming suspicious that something is wrong but Baaji, the smart Birbal that he is, managed to change the topic! Isnt Dutta becoming too cautious and keeping an eye on every activity in the house, since he has fallen in love with Naku?

Awesome week! The CVs are keeping their promise and delivering beyond expectations! Spending the weekend with great anticipation for next week.

Love DD

OMG Moment of the Week

thornewood09

Hey Guys! Shabah Khair! Good Evening! It's Thursday 2nd September 10 and I just finished watching LTL. WELL.

*Aisha Twirls Pepsi Bottle*

What a Week, huh? I feel quite overcome. These CVs.... My God. They are definitely out to kill me. That Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hain Song Sequence? I died and went to Heaven and then was revived again to watch the rest of the episodes of this week. I mean, WOW. Song Sequence koi LTL CVs say seekhay! It blew me away. I loved this week. Really really LOVED it. Despite Kala's crap. But we'll get to that later shall we?

*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi*

Shall we begin?
*Aisha Smiles Winningly*

OhMyGod ' How Sweet Was That? Shock

SethJi. Can He Get Any More Adorable?

SethJi. I love that kid.
*Aisha Grins at SethJi*
How CUTE was he this week? This week there were two Scenes that I found especially Sweet and they both had SethJi in them! So here they are!

First One: SethJi and Naku

AWWW! HOW CUTE!
*Aisha Squeals*

I absolutely LOVE SethJi! I loved that Scene! Where he was counting his money trying to see how much he has so that he can buy Naku a Rakhi Gift and in comes Naku looking for him! What does he do? He hides the money by sitting on it!
*Aisha LOLs*
And then he fobs Naku off with some story of learning some lesson his teacher gave him! The way he told her to go to bed and go to sleep was hilarious! He sometimes acts like HE'S the Older Sibling! Aww!
And then it got even better when Dutta came in to the picture!

Second Scene: Jija-Saala Moment
Ah Dutta re Dutta! Bahut chalak nikhlah! Dutta is looking for Naku and sees SethJi. He calls SethJi over and SMILES at him!
*Aisha Swoons*
And then asks SethJi where his Tayi is after making him sit with him! Vah! What a way to ensure that he'll get to see Naku! Keep her in front of him by using SethJi as an excuse! Vah!
*Aisha Applauds Dutta's Ishmartness*
And don't get me started on the next part. Where SethJi gifts Naku a jewellery set and we all know it was DUTTA who did it! I found that so Cute and Sweet! And very Teenage-ry.
*Aisha Winks at Dutta*
Come on. That was so High School! Sending a gift via a young cute messenger? LOVED IT!

And oh My God. I have to mention Baji here.

*Aisha Puts Hand On Heart And Sighs*

Baji has Returned. The Baji we all know and Love. Baji the Love Guru. Who absolutely ADORED Baji in his Dewaar-Vahini Scene? I loved it and I loved HIM. I loved how he told Naku to ignore Kala's words, that she just talks rubbish and the only person Naku need listen to is DUTTA. Dutta knows that Naku has a pure heart, he knows she loves him unconditionally then why think on anything else?
*Aisha Salutes Baji with Pepsi*
Baji I love you. And if you continue in this Cupid Mode I will love you even more. Please Baji! You and Kishore! Get it together and gie us some TaSha!
*Aisha Nods Encouragingly at Baji and Kishore*
I adore the LTL Men.
*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Moments: Rakhi Scene and Baji-Naku Scene

Shock Factor: 8/10

(Loved it. I want more Jija-Saala Scenes and more Dewaar-Vahini Scenes. We LTLians deserve more Scenes like this!)

OhMyGod ' Death By Laughter! Shock

Kishore and Baji!

So what/who made me laugh this week? Well, to be honest I was giggling through quite a few episodes tthis week and it was all cause of the TaSha we were getting.
*Aisha Squeals*
I loved TaSha on Monday, I loved them on Tuesday, God knows I was loving Dutta on Wednesday and don't even get me started on Thursday. I was squealing the place down.
*Aisha Clears Throat Awkwardly*

Can you blame me? No, you can't.
*Aisha Glares at Forum*
You were all giggling and swooning and squealing along with me. Well. Anyways. The two people who really made me laugh this week were Baji and Kishore.

*Aisha Looks Adoringly at Kishore and Baji*

I love these Guys. Not as much as Dutta but Dear God they are seriously creeping their way into my heart! Baji and Kishore as a Dostana Jodi? I APPROVE.

*Aisha Applauds*

These two are BRILLIANT together! The way they talk ankhon ankhon mein! VAH! And the way they are such TaSha Fans is just SWEET! I especially liked how Kishore taunted Kala on Wednesday's episode!

*Aisha ROFLs*
Kishore: "Aaj aisa kuch KHAAS honay wala hain! Baas apni ankhein KOOLI RAKHNA!"
*Aisha Giggles Uncontrollably*
Come on! Who found that HILARIOUS! And Baji and his nautanki with the nariyal todhing?
*Aisha ROFLs*
Salamat rahein yeh Jodi! Shut up, Sudarshan.

*Aisha Throws Empty Pepsi Bottle at Sudarshan*

Shock Characters: Kishore and Baji!

(I was absolutely killing myself laughing with these two!)

OhMyGod ' My BP Is Going Through The Roof! Shock

Devi Kalavati Ki Bakwas Wali Baatein

I am going to bloody kill her.

*Aisha Glares Murderously at Kala*
Fivr? Try and stop me.

*Aisha Rolls Up Sleeves Determinedly*
This woman is deranged. She is an uptight Snob. And a bloody attention seeker to boot.
What the hell was all that crap talk she gave Naku? How snobbish did she sound? She actually came down to Leela's level and taunted Naku over her looks and background.
*Aisha Throws Shoe at Kala*
And why does she feel the need to interefere between TaSha ALL the bloody time??? Okay he gave her a jewelery set. Tenu ki??? Yes, I know WHY I'm just feeling disappointed and quite murderous and slightly icky. See the way she threatened Naku??? My God this woman is just insane.
Ugh.

*Aisha Throws Hairbrush at Kala*

Shock Characters: Kala. The Witch.

Shock Factor: 7/10

(Naku is ghareeb? Really Kala? *Aisha Glares* Sweetheart she is not ghareeb anymore. In fact, she's richer than YOU will ever be. *Aisha Stares Disdainfully at Kala*)

OhMyGod ' What the HELL Was THAT?! Shock

Kala Is Seriously Creeping Me Out

*Aisha Stares Perturbed*

Oh God. I think Kala wants to enact out some Greek Tragedy. And it's creeping me out. In fact, I'm getting quite an icky feeling from her and have been for a few weeks now. Her obsession with Dutta? Is it just me or does that seem a little too... icky?
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1475914

*Aisha Looks Dubiously at Kala*

Really Fivr. Where the hell are you? Are you seeing this? EXPLAIN. NOW.

*Aisha Glares at Kala and Fivr*

Shock Scene: Kala Being a Little Too Fatal-Attraction-esque

(I don't know what the CVs are trying to show here but if they're showing what I think they're showing then..... EWWW!)

OhMyGod ' My Heart Is Breaking Shock

Dutta and Naku. Lord.

*Aisha Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Ponders*
CVs toh barey chalu nikhlaey. Giving us an episode like THAT on Thursday and then leaving us hanging with no PreCap!
*Aisha Glares at CVs*
God knows what it is going to happen but I am staying Optimistic about it all. Okay so where to begin? How about with Dutta? Bechara Gadha. The poor man was up there on Cloud Nine, basking in Love, enjoying LIFE and the Dream of him and Naku together. Finally achieving that khazana he's been looking for all along, that khazana that Jagtap Dada spoke about, that khazana Jagtap Dada told Dutta he had in Naku. And right at the last moment it seemed to slip through his fingers and he's back at Square One. He has no idea why he's been rejected. He has seen Love for him in Naku's eyes, in her actions and in her words. Is she afraid of him? Has his punishment and cruelty driven her away from him? Is it not possible for her to Forgive him? But it was SHE who came to him! SHE made him fall for her! SHE showed him how to Trust and Love again! SHE came in his Path! He was content as he was! It was SHE who showed him true happiness and the promise of paradise! Then how could she hurt him like this??? WHY? How could she be so cruel?
*Aisha Clutches Pepsi Bottle in Desperation*
And if that's not bad enough look at Naku! Poor girl. Finally she has attained her Dream. Her Love, her Sahib has accepted her. He loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her! He wants to marry her again with Honour and Respect in front of the whole world! He sees her the one person who completes him! He has fallen for her HEART not her ROOP. This wonderful, generous, loving man wants HER for his wife and wants to give himself to her heart, mind, body and soul. This is the Unreachable Dream. It is coming true before her very eyes. And she is a liar. She has betrayed him. This man who trusts her and loves her. How can she accept him? How can she be worthy of his love and trust when she has hidden such a big secret from him? How can she TELL him? If she tells him he will be hurt, his trust will be broken. How can she do that to him AGAIN? He has been through so much pain already how can she give him more? And if she doesn't tell him she STILL gives him pain. She has given him pain NOW by running from him and not accepting his Proposal. And this is shattering her heart.
*Aisha Sighs and Looks at TaSha Compassionately*
Dutta looks really angry. I bet he's going to rant at Naku. Well. He has to let his hurt out somehow right? I just hope Naku understands it's his hurt and doesn't take it to heart. Think this will be the cause of her running?

Shock Moments: TaSha Heartbreak.

Shock Factor: 7/10

(I kinda had a vague idea that this might happen. But I understand why and I loved the episode anyways. I did get a little choked up though. *Aisha Blows Nose*)

OhMyGod ' Yes! YES! *Whistles* YES, DAMN IT, YES!!! Shock

Dutta and Anna's Hand-To-Hand Meeting!

Now this Week there were a few YES! Moments. The first was Dutta FINALLY accepting that he loves Naku. Oh God it was SUPERB. HEAVENLY. I LOVED IT. The way he was just losing himself in that Hug? Who knew a Don could be so Romantic?

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

The Second YES! Moment was when Dutta Proposed. Good Lord. WHAT a Proposal! I'm telling you THAT was one Romantic Proposal. It was Moving and Heavenly. Beautiful words and just a Perfect Moment. Plus Dutta did it so Confidently, in front of EVERYONE, in full hosh and hawas! BRILLIANT! Sher ho toh aisa! The way Baji prayed to Bappa before Dutta Proposed? That was pretty much all of us on the LTL Discussion Thread! It was PERFECT.

*Aisha Holds Hand Over Heart*

And the Third YES! Moment? Oh my God. Dutta showed the Evil Trio the Door.

*Aisha Cheers and Whistles*

YES! GOOD FOR YOU DUTTA! He didn't let them in and they couldn't poison his mind against Naku! YES! In your face Kala!

*Aisha Cackles Gleefully*

Dutta! It hurts now but yaar HANG IN THERE! I know you feel broken! I understand where you're coming from! But Dutta! It ISN'T OVER. That Khazana that Jagtap spoke about? It's yours and you WILL get it.

*Aisha Nods Determinedly and Looks Encouragingly at Dutta*

Shock Moment: All Dutta!

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Throws Out Pepsi For All!* I think Celebration is needed for the way Dutta threw his sisters out!)

OhMyGod ' How Hot Is That?! Shock

Dutta. OF COURSE. You All Agree.

Oh Dutta. Dutta in Action is Hot. Dutta in Rage-Mode is Hot. But By God. Dutta in Love?

*Aisha Fans Herself*

That has got to be Illegal. They can't show us stuff like that on TV. That's just murder waiting to happen. My God, Naku. How are you still ALIVE? The way Dutta kept giving her those Intense Looks! Those "Hot" Looks. WOW. Every second he got a chance he was watching her. When she wasn't there he was looking for her. WOW.
*Aisha Winks and Nudges Naku*

Come on Naku Sweetheart. How can you resist THAT?

*Aisha Looks Dreamily at Dutta*

I'm telling you, every time Dutta came on Screen? It was like I was standing in front of an Oven on Full Blast.

*Aisha Looks Around and Sees Swooning and Drooling LTLians*

Yeah. I can see that everyone agrees. I have to say Baji and Kishore were quite attractive this week as well. Must be the Dostana thing. But Dutta? Dutta ka koi javab nahin.

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Shock Character: Dutta. Just Dutta.

Shock Factor: 9/10

(*Aisha Fans Herself*)

OhMyGod ' I'm In Heaven! Shock

TaSha Song Sequence and  The Proposal

*Aisha Applauds*

CVs? I LOVED the Monday episode. Everything about it was HEAVENLY. It had the Perfcet song, the lyrics went perfectly with TaSha and how both were feeling and TaSha themselves were GLORIOUS. Dutta thinking of Naku in the car ride, smiling to himself and just basking in newly realised Love! It was just such a lovely Moment! And when he comes home he sees Naku everywhere. She has invaded his heart and mind. She is everywhere he looks and everything he wants. Naku too was basking in her Love for Dutta. She was just enjoying being in Love. It really reminded me of that Chand Scene, remember? It was beautiful. And when they come across each other?

*Aisha Sighs Dreamily*

Heavenly. Naku gazing at Dutta with all the Love she has for me showing in her eyes! And Dutta stumbling over his words! Wanting to talk to her, stop her from leaving but not knowing how to! Loved the Dupatta Moment! It was just so... PERFECT. And then when Dutta realised Naku had stolen his picture!

*Aisha Squeals*

LOVED IT! By the way I am totally fida over the TaSha Music! LOVING IT!

*Aisha Throws Confetti*

And then  there was The Proposal. That's how good it was. So Good it deserves to be capitalised! Just everything about that Scene was Lovely! Dutta actually asked Naku for Forgiveness! He was wiping the slate clean and showing Naku he wanted to start again, just him and Naku, no third person in between, no other reason other than LOVE. The way he opened himself up to her in front of EVERYONE. The man has guts. He is definitely a Sher.

*Aisha Gazes Admiringly at Dutta*

It has got to be the most Romantic Proposal I have ever seen on TV. Other proposals are too filmi, or too dramatic, too wordy, too long, just too MUCH. But this one? PERFECTION. HEAVENLY. I think we all need to watch that again.

*Aisha Throws Pepsi to Ritz*

https://www.youtube.com/user/Rit435
Ritz? You ARE a Goddess!
And oh one more thing. Dutta actually saying how much he loves Naku? The MOST Romantic dialogue I have ever heard!

"Tere dil ki dhadkan meri himmat hain Naku.
Teri saasein mere jeenay ka maqsad.
Naku mein tumse bahut pyar karta hoon.
Tu hi hain jo meri zindagi mein phirse rang laykay aayi hain.
Vishwas laykay aayi hain.
Teri ankhon mey mein nay apnay aap ko dekhnay kay baad hi khud ko pehchantah aya hoon.
"

*Aisha Fans Herself and Takes a Swig of Pepsi and Hands Out More*
*Aisha Sighs Contentedly*

Shock Moment: TaSha.

Shock Factor: 10/10

(*Aisha Sighs Dreamily* I am speechless. Here we go, girls *Aisha Hands Out Pepsi, Diet Pesi, Coke, Lassi, Milk and Orange Juice*)

Biggest Disappointment of the Week

_Sanju23_

Hey.. :D Its been a long time since I done my disappointments.. (psshhh.. did anyone miss mee.. *embarrassed face*) I am sure you never noticed cos Jaz has been super duper.. =)) So thenkoo hun.. *hugs*

So lets see what happened disappointing this week.. Nothing much really up until Thursday which I actually enjoyed yes everyone expected Naku/Dutta to be happy and another lovely jubbely precap but instead sarnaata..
Its disappointing only cos we want to see TaSha to be happy, romantic and well together however if the CV's hadn't done this then how would the big entry of Sallu Miayaan be interestering? It would have been some rushed stint just for the entry of bollywood hero quite disappointing. Everyone disappointed think that Dutta has been through so much and Naku too so this will only make them stronger and well more in love.. Voh Ishq Hi Kya Jo Larne Ke Qabil Na Ho?? I am sure you all agree Dutta will be up and will fight for his love..
The CV's have never let us down and haven't majorly disappointed us so Bring On The Drama..!!

(Sorry if that was rubbish.. I know I sound more like an agony aunt but this week was super..)

Shining Stars of the Week

jani_yeh

Hey,hi n howdy all...howz evy1 doin??? gud gud not so gud...
well its been that kind of week hasnt it...all that xcitement 4 the proposal,Naku's odd behaviour n then Dutta's heartbreak n anger...not 4getting the lil DuJi scenes we had in between that wer 2 gud...the fri eps are bk nex week ryt...*happy dance*...finally the w8 4 mondays eps wnt b sooooooo long...MR all wk n wkends 2...whoop whoop...*big smile*...something else 2 smile about...is the face that this is issue 25 of our xpress...which is jus fantastic ryt...as per Jaz's req im dressed in my black dress n am ready 2 party...hehe...congratz 2 the whole xpress team...and all the readers 2...heres 2 many more issues...totally looking 4ward 2 nex weeks eps...Dutta looked crazed in the thurz end scene...samal ke huh Naku...hehe...altho i aint much of a sallu fan...also looking 4ward 2 his appearance...so so so curious 2 see how the whole Sallu saving Naku track will cum about...u2 huh...hehe...guess we'll all find out soon enuff...*wink*...now wivout further stalling...shall we jump 2 SSOTW...did i jus hear sum1 ask if its another long 6pg section...*looks @ the celling n smiles*...nothng can b said or promised on this matter...but as always i will try n keep it short...stop laughin...i do try...i swear...*honest face*...i dnt how my section ends up so long...hehe...

Actor & Character
Mishal Raheja...Dutta Shriram Patil...
yes yes its all MR n Dutta this wk...those of u who disagree or are thinking 2 q my actions...i happen 2 of borrowed Dutta's gun...zyada nautanki ki thi tho idar-itch tokh doongi...*evil laugh*...haha haha haha...both wer jus out of this world mindblowing this wk...espesh MR...he handled all scenes wiv ease...n his xpressions n acting totally rocked...as 4 gadha...his proposal was enuff 2 melt us all senseless...n i was smiling, melting n adoring all @ the same tym listening 2 his beautiful proposal...i really had 2 stop myself 4m yelling yes yes bloody yes...on Naku's behalf of course...hehe...evy1 notice the slyt change in MR's voice since the change 4m the sher Dutta 2 this lovey dovey Dutta...its so perfect...the lil monologues the calm n luving way he speaks 2 n about Naku...is jus awesum...lets take it 4m th Puraana adda...*looks 4 DD c's her shares a giggle n then gets bk 2 work*...which was less lyk a adda n more lyk a boys scouts camp...fire n all...rofl...i half xpect guitar,singin n melting marshmallows...after hearing Dutta say last wk ek hi dhin min sari zindagi n all that...it jus wasnt wat i'd xcepted @ all...hehe...the DuJi scene tho was so so so awesum...luving this helpy helper Baji...*puts hands up in a surrendering pose n tells Twinnie (Sanju)...i dint mean that kind of luving...Baji tumara hai...ok now let me get bk 2 work*...kaha thi...oh yeah DuJi scene...@ the start of the scene n ep...Dutta is totally lost in his thgts...n looked rather confused...the poor thing...Baji notices as much about his bhau as Naku does about her saab...wat was it Baji had said wen he realized the smiley Dutta 4m the bar bk home seemed 2 off disappeared upon reaching the puraana adda..."kya sochne ki nay bimaari lag gayi hai re terko...tu ek dum badal gaya hai bhau"...hehe...Dutta's reply "main nay meri zindagi badal gayi hain"...n the way MR said the words n raised his eyebrows 2 wat he himself was saying lyk he was letting it sink in...2 gud...then wen he said "aur saath mein Naku bhi"...
he then says 2 Baji yaad hain usski bak bak...lyk i said last issue...Dutta has a awesum mem n he hasnt 4got a single convo wiv Naku...its all there locked in his mind...so cute na...eewww yucks i sound lyk roops...hehe...MR's xpression while he was remembering Naku's lil talks of saab yeh muth karo saab vo muth karo...Luv 4 Naku was glowing in his eyes...as he talked about Naku...his Naku...the girl he now luved...@ the end of his mimicking Naku...he says sumink lyk jo dard de tha hain vo hi dawa de tha hain...n sumink about Naku being the only person he saw the person on the inside of him...the rest of the world jus feared him...MR's face on the last bit about evy1 fearing him i mean...n then wen he tilted his head n thgt of the tym he had asked Naku if she was scared of him...n how she had replied...did it make any of u teary or feel lyk givin him a gr8 big hug...in his head Dutta seems 2 of started thinkin that Naku is scared of him/sitting n eating wiv him...n the fact that the once fearless Naku is also lyk the rest of the world scared of him is lyk torture 2 Dutta...& Mishal's face xpressions wen he said the "...vo hi Naku (yani the old Naku) aaj mere saath bett ke khaane mein bhi gabraa thi hain*...*wipes a tear*...awesum acting but 2 2 sad 2 watch...while Baji was telling Dutta that kala was ryt...they had all only seen Naku as a naukar n it must of seemed odd that they suddenly asked her 2  cum sit wiv them @ dinner...Dutta seemed lyk he was listenin 2 Baji...but dint really stop n think about his words untill Baji
said Naku bhi tho sochegi...MR's xpression on that lil bit where Dutta is thinkin...it was awesum...as was the way he put his head down in a ashamed gesture wen Baji said...tu bhi tho Naku par hukum jatata tha...Yeh gadha bhi na...kab samaj mein ayega isse...can u believe his reply...vo tho main tere saath b kartha hoon...rofl...i knw i knw he dint mean 4 us 2 laugh...but i mean cum on Dutta thats ur xcuse...i mean really...lmao...luved how MR looked off ahead of him after saying main aisa hi hoon...as if 2 tell Baji this convo
was goin nowhere...but who knew Baji was so samajdaar...he so knwingly xplained 2 Dutta was the actual prob was...that there was a distance between TaSha that had always been there...n wen Dutt's considered Naku a traitor the distance got bigger...even now that all the galat femiya wer sorted the distance was still there...he also said that distance wasnt of the heart but now it was due 2 the halaat...That totally got Dutta...n he actually thgt about MR's thinking xpressions wer spot on...n Dutta actually found that wat Baji was saying
was true n ryt...evy catch the face Dutta pulled b4 walking away 4m where he was stood by Baji...it was kinda lyk...jeez where did u gain such sense...totally cracked me up...hehe...luved luved luved the way Dutta was playin wiv the lamp while saying that he perphaps dint think of this...cuz he had stopped listenin 2 his heart long ago...awww MR looked 2 2 2 cute wen he said the word galti...in the dil ke maamle mein dialogue...Mishal is 1 really xpressive actor...n i find it 2 cute how he pulls a slyt face wen saying certain words...Dutta saying ke vo waqt gaya aur vo Dutta b gaya...really Dutta...we hadnt noticed ke tum ek dum majnu ho gaya hain...hehe...nah really it was 2 cute...luved how Baji teased him about goli chilaane wala Dutta now speaking dil ki boli...hehe...also 2 funny how he turned n added the lil joke about if this had been the old Dutta...hehe...Dutta even in his dreamy state dint miss that...so cute how he said Kya bola...Baji doesnt leave any chance 2 tease his Bhau...telling him tera encounter ho gaya...lol...Mishal's/Dutta's dreamy looking smile...yummy...this nex part...freaking had me laughin my bhind off i mean lyk seriously...Baji said sumink lyk "yeh Dutta merko pasand aya"...n the way Dutta looked @ it...lmao...it was lyk tu phir shuru ho gaya...rofl...2 funny...k so after wen Baji the luv guru continues wiv his luv advice...tellin Dutt's 2 listen 2 his heart wen thinking stuff 2 do wiv Naku...n how Naku wud neva ask 4 her haqh Dutta wud jus hav2 give it 2 her...the look Mishal gave in reaction 2 the last bit...was incrediable...on the drive home 4m the camp...i mean puraana adda...Dutta looked so deep in thgt...not paying the slytest bit of attention 2 Baji...the only that brought his thinkin n also the car 2 a halt was n fact that the wer drivin on the same road n area where Naku had been kiddnapped...after getting out of the car he tells Baji how can u 4get this is the same place Naku was kidnapped by Anna...n how b4 now he hadnt feared anything...but now he had so much 2 lose...n he dint wana take any chances wiv the lyf of his loved ones n also Naku...n that he wanted 2 hav cctv cams put around the house...so no1 had reason 2 b scared...Dutta has always cared deeply 4 his fam...i rem him saying they wer the reason why despite being a don he had remained a human n had not turned in2 a janwar...another reason he is so lovable...MR's xpressions thru out the whole cctv convo wer gr8...the nex scene...the song seq...awww 1st of all wasnt it jus the most amazin part of this wk...aside 4m Dutta's proposal i mean...it starts off wiv Naku sittin on the floor...n Dutta drivin bk 2 PN...n awww didnt Dutta jus look dreamy...smiling,confused n thinking of TaSha scenes gone by...the he very hot hot hotly enter the house...wiv a walk that cud easily cause heart failure alone...n the fact that he looked all yummy n smiley...jus made the whole walking a million tyms better...how is it possible 4 MR 2 give such dreamy looking luved up xpressions jus out of gud acting...it shud b a crime...a crime i tell u...hehe...gr8 how wen he saw the table...he remembered the dinner n Naku put food on his plate...the xpression on Dutta's face after he finshed the dinner flashback...was jus awww...sowee theres jus no other word 4 it...after walking a few more yummy steps...he stops again...thinking of yet more scenes...this tym of Naku all shook up,him helping her in2 the jeep n then the two of them entering PN after returning...after thinkin about these scenes his xpression becums a lil confused i thgt...Dutta's smile wen Naku imagines him in his room...omg...that smile those starry eyes...Mishal u truely are magic...sachi i mean it...unmeasurable perfect...bk 2 the song seq...Dutta enters his room...lost in his thgts eyes dwn...wen he looks up n c'in Naku there...he looks unsure as 2 if she is really there...wen she starts walkin 2wards him...also unsure as 2 if Dutta was real...she looks @ him face full of luv totally gettin her fill off lookin @ him...he 2 starts walking 2wards her...his eyes not leaving her face as he walked...wen they cum face 2 face...Naku continues staring @ Dutta...n he continues looking @ her...his xpression
howeva had becum kinda cute n curious...luved how MR furrowed his brow so very slytly...n then clicked his fingers 2 snap Naku out her trance...poor lil Naku...her face wen she realized he was really there...awww talk about caught red handed...usska tho moo hi khula re gaya...hehe...the nex bit has 2 one of the cutest of the week by far...Dutta was about 2 say "tumeh bhi" jus lyk Naku had done that nyt sum tym ago...he was going 2 say tumeh bhi neend nay aa rahi...but as soon as the tumeh b was out of his mouth he looked down n then away...MR's caught out look...awww...after a min he looks b4 @ Naku...n then says neend nay aa rahi..in the sweetest voice eva...his q'in look 4 Naku 2 speak...awww...after Naku mumbles a lil n then tells him that she came 2 put water...Dutta looked disappointed bless him...n also lyk he was racking his brain as 4 something else 2 say...he seemed 2 still b thinkin of sumink 2 say wen Naku say's she's leaving...as Naku walks by her Dupputta is magically blown on Dutta...he looks down @ it n lets the duppata run thru his fingers...after she's out of the room he looks up wiv a xpression that was screamin stay stay plz stay...awww...after lookin down wiv a disheartened xpression *frown*...he then spots the empty frame...n gives the most adorable smile...realizing Naku must of took the pic...he turns n marches over 2 the balcony 2 watch Naku walk away...
Dutts/MR totally rocked the scene wiv AS...where AS tells Dutta she wants him 2 do sumink...n that he also wants that same something...marryin Naku again properly...Dutta made it a point 2 tell AS n that he will ask Naku himself as he dint want there 2 b any zabardasti this tym...n Naku shud recieve all that she shud of the 1st round...MR's xpressions wer awesum...n th reassuring smile he gave AS after she finished worrying about Dutta n his dushman...the Duji scene that followed was abs wow...cute funny n sweet...Dutta's willingness 2 take up Baji's challenge was gr8...n the way Mishal said the confirmation dialogue..."maangoonga sab ke saamne nariyal purnima ke dhin...lekin shart jeetne ke liye nay...iss liye ke main ye karna chahta hoon"...perfect...
other scenes this week that Dutta totally rocked wer...wen Dutta's watching sethji counting money 4m his piggybank 2 but raksha bandan gift...Dutta looked 2 cute n it was ov that he was guna do sumink 2 help out Sethji...hehe...thats jus Dutta 4 ya...also 2 cute how on Raksha bandan day...he called Sethji ova n quizzed him bout Naku's where abouts...wen Naku came out 2 tie lil sethji'rakhi...MR's xpressions during the scene wer so very cute...almost the whole tym his sisters wer tying their rakhi's...is eyes wer luvingly watching Naku's evy move... also the scene where Dutta spots Baji cuming bk 4m Naku's room...n out of worry asks him if evything is ok...Baji's lies n says all is well n that he only went 2 check on the ccctv cam...the way Dutta looked @ Baji...lyk hmmm really..then told him 2 w8 ryt there he was cumin downstairs 2 talk 2 him...the way Dutta walked down the stairs looking @ Baji...its not wonder Baji got scared n started muttering stuff lyk i dint tell Naku about ur fast or anything bout the proposal...hehe...Dutta continues looking @ him suspiciously...but it was so funny how Baji threw him off asking him how he was guna propose...Dutta was lyk hmm...then wen he realized he was being dazzled...he was lyk "eh"...lol...Mishal's xpression wen Baji asks if his varat is 4 real...oh dear it was major cute...lyk ufff Baji tu jaa ke kaa le...then wen Baji starts his comedy..."bappa bhau ka setting hone ko maang thahai"...Mishal's smile *sign*...Dutta trying 2 fin sumink 2 wear...who'd of thgt it was guna b so hard...wiv such a lack of clothes...lol...vo b same clothes jus in diff colours...rofl...but the scene itself was jus Whoa...Mishal's xpressions wer beyond perfect the smiley looking ones 4 wen he was thinkin of Naku n his daydream...then then glum/sad ones wen he was remembering the TaSha wedding...how he flung Naku, the phere n sindoor...Dutta's smile while he remembered Naku's confessions...awww...n the monologue god that monologue...the words,Mishal's voice n his xpressions...how can i even begin 2 xplain how dream dream dreamy it all was...wen Sethji cum 2 return the Raksha bandan gifts...telling him Naku had told him 2 do so...Dutta looked dumbstruck...then wen Naku cums in...n he ask her.."kuch galat kiya maine"...awww his face...*weep weep*...then wen Naku xplains she doesnt want any1 2 think wrong of her or point fingers @ her fam...Dutta looked annoyed n instantly asked if sumbody had said sumink 2 her...n if they had she shud say ryt now...wen Naku says so such thing has happened...then changes the subject 2 him getting ready n leaves...wasnt it jus perfect how Dutta again thgt aloud...that he 2 dint want any1 2 say anything 2 her n her fam...
n how he jus wanted 4 them 2 get married again n 4 her 2 hav his name @ the end of her name...awww...*thinks*...hmmm my section is getting a lil long *bites lip* not alot more 2 go promise...Whoa-k so durinmg the pooja scene wen Dutta cums down after all the wat shud i wear drama n also he returning of the gift n talk wiv Naku...his eyes are lookin 4 her as soon as...n wen he spots her hidin behind her aayi...he looks less then happy about it...after aayi tells him 2 do darshan...even the darshan bhool ke he is lookin @ Naku...AS how is nowdayz on full alert notices n asks by ishaara if he wants Naku 2 cum over..he gives a lil nod...Dutta doesnt even wana pray wivout having Naku near by...hehe...
pooja dun...they all see 2 watch the nariyal breaking game...AS ask Naku 2 cum sit by Dutta...n wen she acts lyk she wud rather hold on 2 her Aayi's paloo than go sit by Dutta...is she mad...i mean really...*rolls eyes*...yikes n the look Mishal displayed...heartbreak...Naku re look wat ur doin 2 his adorable cute face...after Babi gives her a lil push...she walks over n sits ryt on the edge of the sofa...miles away 4m Dutta...who looked a lil lost looking @ the way she was beahaving n fidgeting in her seat...lucky 4 sum Baji's pulls their attention 2 him...While Baji starts wiv his hussana about the nariyal game...Dutta gets caught in thgts of Naku n how he thgt she wasn also w8ing 2 hear wat he was guna say 2day...Dutta sounded well cute callin Naku...n trying 2 get her attention...wen she finally looks @ him n he's about 2 speak...he looses his nerve...n im not surprised...wat wiv AS watching lyk em lyk she was watchign sum kind of tv show...hehe...instead he tries sum lyk lyt...about Baji talking 2 much...super cute nervous acting by Mishal...Naku pagal mutters sumink about need 2 go do sumink n jumps up runs away...leaving our gadha lookin confused n shocked...AS tries 2 comfort him saying she prob has sumink 2 do...dnt worry she'll b bk...wen she cums bk but remains standing @ a distance 4 him...the thgts Dutta had...mindblowing... "ek tu hi hain jiss ne mujhe nay tareeke se insaan ko dekhne aur parukne dono hi seekaiya...aur tu hi mujhse dhoor jaa rahi hain Naku...mein tereko apne se dhoor nay jaane dega naku"...dreamy...*sigh*...the Dutta Baji nariyal phoorin scene was super cute...n TaSha smiling @ each other...sweetness...after a lil teasing nudge 4m Baji about the proposal shart...gadha slowly walks over 2 Naku looks her deep in the eye... n holds his hand out 2 her...wiv the most intense look on his face...Mishal again...rocked the xpressions full on in this scene...wen she dint put her hand in his ryt away...they was a lil worry in Dutta's xpression...after a few seconds she put her hand in his...n the look of relief that flood across his face...awww...he leads her 2 the middle of the room...guess he dint 4get the sab ke saamne bit of the shart...hehe...im sure none of u missed it...but if u wasn watching all that closely...a crime i wud neva commit 2...u may of missed Dutta's hand ryt b4 he starts talking 2 Naku...he was wiggling his fingers n clenching and unclenching his hand...in a cute nervous way...so he starts by telling Naku... about ho he wanted 2 b shaant lyk the river...after a nariyal is thrown in...n how he cud see his manzil now n it was all due 2 Naku...awww how very cute...*giggles*...MR's xpressions while he said those lines wer so calm...n even his voice was relaxed n calm...then wen Dutta was getting ready 2 apologize...thgt i was awesum how Dutta looked down...b4 goin on...his sorry was so so so honest n touching...i felt lyk crying upon hearing it...its lyk he was baring his soul 2 her while asking 4 4givness...he even added tat her luv was always true n his doubt wrong...now cumin 2 the proposal...wow wow wow...cud the words of been anymore perfect 4 Dutta/cud MR of delivered em any better...not in a million years...n MR's xpressions fit evy last word 100%...wen he was done talkin...he simply stood wiv his hand out n the most goregous smile on his face...ouch but wen Naku high tailed out of theer...his face...heartbreaking torture...i felt so badly 2 cry 4 gadha...Mishal's smile is killer...but his sad xpressions are no less torture...last bit then i promise im out...hehe...Dutta in his room after the proposal lookin lyk his was is total agony...q'in Naku's actions n evything he had seen in her eyes...had she been lying had he been mistaken in wat he thgt he had seen...wen the trio enter his room...n Dutta is seen wiv his hands against the wall eyes closed...
looking lyk he was trying 2 stay calm...wen Kala calls out 2 him...was it phwoar how his eyes shot open n he looked over...totally fuming...his dialogue about not wanting 2 say or hear anything...fricking fantastic...n the xpression 4m Mishal wer deadly 2...n om g the hand showing Roops n leela the door...i nearly fell off my chair while watching...hehe...how wud off thgt u'd see Dutt's playing knife darts i mean really...i knw he's a don...but i neva xpected it...n the crazed way he was looking @ n wiping the knife on his arm...while remembering Naku's words...man o man...killer...his dialogue about Naku jagaa'ing his umeed then breaking it herself...*weep weep*...his outburst about Naku bringin him 2 a place where he was now doubting himself...how he had neva cared about her looks etc...n always considered her equal 2 him...after throwing a few knifes he begins 2 think about the proposal words he had jus sadi 2 Naku...n *sad face*...his pain was clear not only in the way he was stood there...but the heartbroken xpressions Mishal gave...i felt lyk jumpin in 2 the screen n huggin him...*crys a river*...but sniff sniff no need now...Naku is there...yeh alaga baat hai ke the look Dutta gave her...looked lyk he was guna swallow her whole...reminded me of the Naku torturing Dutta...so guyzzzz there u hav it...our Actor n Character Shining stars this wk...Mishal n Dutta...

*big big big smile*...

Whoa-k all...happy 25th xpress issues...
plz plz plz xcuse any mistakes...till nex week...
*happy dance* cnt w8 2 see wat Naku tries 2 calm Dutta n make him understand...tc n gbu...Dutta thgts,dreamz n daydreamz...im out...mwah...x...

LTL Blooper Patrol

himalayanyeti
*007 music fades away in background*
Shocking but I couldnt really spot any bloopers this week, except for Naku's ever-changing eye color. It's gray one minute, hazel-brown another.. Lighter gray the next minute!
But I am not gonna pound on it coz I am in a good mood due to the holiday and I feel bad for Mahi's seemingly-infected eye. Wearing contacts is no mean feat and who better than me to know!
*yeti passes cookie and chocolates to Mahi*

Apart from that no other bloopers! Could be because I watched only Tasha scenes this week and skipped through rest. hehehheh

And I dont have time to go back and rewatch. I am on my way out for the long weekend and I wont be back until Monday. *yeti parties*

Just know that there were no bloopers (coz Yeti said so... grrrr if you disagree.. ) and hence no section this week....

The 25th week edition of LTL Express has no bloopers!!!!!! Truly shocking but maybe we should take this as a gift from the CVs. If a cop has no work, it means all is well, no?
*yeti pats own back for great philosophy*

I am SO waiting for Monday. Great thing that I have an off on Monday and I can watch the epi as soon as it airs in India... *yeti salutes YT*
So excited and waiting to know what happens... will D manao N? or will it be vice-versa? *yeti flying into dreamland*

To you all out there,
Congratulations for the 25th edition! great work! I have been tardy posting my comments but I read all yours and I'M LOVING IT!!
So what are we waiting for? LET'S PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! And I'll take a rain-check since I am just heading out.... Ta!

Yeti

Fashion Icon of the Week

rdfan

Well this week it was kinda tough cause Kala looked fab as usual ,so did Roops,Leela wasn't that bad either .....and Dutta looks good anyhow .....but the two people who stood out for me this week were AS and Baaji ...and so they both deserve the title equally .AS is always spot on with her look and choice of Sari's and this week was no exception ...for she looked simple and classy in all the Sari's she wore ,her accessories were spot on as well.Coming to Baaji ...well he has the look alright ..but this week his pick of kurta's was really good ...in the sense that they suited him well ...and he  looked good through out  ..specially in the red/maroon one ...that color suits him well.

Fashion Accessory of the Week

jnawaz

without a doubt…IT accessory of this week…naku's BLUE DUPATTA!! *sigh*…now…how many of you watched that 2 second clip of her dupatta in Dutta's fingers…over and over and over again…*jaz looks*….no hands…*jaz stares*….slowly sees hands…*jaz glares*…all hands up!! he he…I so did too!! lol…it was too cute!! I so wanted to sing the song "hava mein udta jayeh…naku ka neel dupatta"….lol…was it just not the cutest!! loved it…just loved it…for something so feminine to be in the hands of our resident Don…they way he caressed it…two contradictions…yet so perfect! just like our TaSha…love it!!!

Fashion Disaster of the Week

jnawaz

ok…it has to be said…it was Babi's saree from Wed/Thurs episode…along side Naku's complexion…heart me out before you throw shoes! anyone else notice that when Naku was trying her best to hide behind her mother…that Naku's skin color and Babi's saree color were nearly identical!? what was that!? come on people…you didn't know where Nkau's face ended and Babi's pallu began…ridiculous! a request to the CV's…pick an eye color for Naku and pick a skin color…she's like the automatic sunglasses…you know…the glasses that turn into sunglasses when you're in the sun…Naku too changes color according to mood or something….

Chat-Patta Fun

Comic Relief

jnawaz

Date Ka Satyanash

Taang Kichaoing

New Dostana In Town

Mr & Mrs Rao

Special Awards

jnawaz

1. The Date Night Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUJI …I said it in my CR and ill say it again! THAT was the purana adda?! …I think someone confused adda with date spot….i mean come on…under the moonlight and under the stars…the wonderful weather…the warm fire…the heart to heart talks…lmfao!! I wished I was a giant so I can just pick up Baji…take him away and bring Naku…he he…when will TaSha get that opportunity…I mean…come on!! lets move the story ahead…no more heart ache…but I know…I know…its too much to ask…any way…back on topic…our Duji had a nice little date…which helped TaSha so…its all good…

2. The Stupid Girl Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU…now now…im not calling her name.s..im just…grr…so frustrated with her…I know that in her own place she has her points…but…but…but…Dutta PROPOSED!! he freaking spilled his heart out to her…woh bhi pure ghaar ke samne…and what does she do? she runs away…she effin runs away…sari forum ki ladkiyaan Dutta ke peeche bhagte hai…aur yeh Naku Dutta se door bhagti hai…go figure….and when she sat with him…was it Aisha that said that she left enough space for all us forum girls to fit…lmfao!! but really…you love him…he loves you…all else be damned!!

3. The Baj Gayi Band Award: …goes to…*drum roll* KAALA…oh man…what a week it was for Kaala…Dutta ki akheen toh sirf aur sirf Naku ko dund rahe the…usse sirf Naku ka khayal tha…and Kaala…oh she was buring with jealousy…I was so sure that she was gonna spontaneously combust into flames! ha ha!!! I loved it…she walked into Dutta's room all there to further hurt him and bad mouth Naku…but oh did he shut her up!! he told her to GET OUT!! omg…fabulous!! just fabulous!! I could watch that scene over and over and over again…he he…

4. The Gadha Toh Gadha Hi Rehgaya Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…DUTTA…who else…im telling you…yeh gadha itni jaldi sudhar ne wala nahin hai…he gives this hug speech on how he's sorry for not trusting her and all that…wonderful…it really was…but within the next minute he was back to doubting her again…I don't blame him…he is currently a pyaar mein ghayal sher…so he 's gonna roar…but still…itna bharosa nahin hai aapni Naku pe…her eyes aren't lying…get to the bottom of why she ran away…the girl who was ready to die for you and die with you…she wouldn't do that if she didn't love you more than life itself! lekin yeh baath iss gorgeous gadhe ko samjaye kaun?! *sigh*…come on CV's…don't make him into an idiot…let him see the truth behind Naku's eyes!! COME ON!!!

5. The Secret Love Affair No One Knew About Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…Mr. & Mrs. Rao…Baji Rao & Kishore Rao…enough said!! see Thursdays CR for details…lol…

6. The Naa Ghaar Ka Naa Ghaat Ka Award: …goes to…SUDS!! ill admit…I felt bad for the dude this week…Dutta ko toh Naku milgaya…Baji ko Kishore aur Kishore ko Baji…but haye…aab what will happen to my Suds?! that wife of his…Leela! eeks! usse aapni beheno se fursat mile tab woh Suds ke uppar dhyan degi naa….bechara Suds…no where to go…no where to call home…he reminded me of what Babi told Ganpat one time…remember when she said he was a "bin painde ke lota"….lmfao!! but I did see Bobby Darling on DMG on Friday…maybe Suds and Darling can work something out…lmfao!!

7.  The O-Le-Le I Wanna Pinch Your Cheeks Award: …goes to…DUTTA!! omg…how cute was he this ENTIRE week!? on Monday's episode…when he is so torn up with the fact that the Naku that used to do nonstop bak bak…now cant even sit with him for a meal…then in his room…when he nearly says "tumhe bhi"…but changes it…cuz he doesn't want her to know he too is off in LaLa land dreaming about Naku!! he he…the dupatta scene…that cute si smile he gave when he realized Naku took his picture…awwww!!! …then…during the naryal phoding ceremony…he he….he wanted to talk to her but when she looked he became tongue tied and mentioned Baji instead…lol…he's like that 14yr old boy in the scene again!! and when she returns the gift…how angry he gets at the thought of someone talking smack about Naku…or when he says he wants her to become Mrs. Dutta ShriRam Patil asap!! how could you not look at those scenes and say "awww" out loud…I know I did…I got in trouble for it too!! lol…mom is like…its almost Iftar time and you're watching your dramas!!! he he….i know…im bad…but can you blame me…its Dutta…its DUTTA IN LOVE!!!

8. The I LOVE YOU Award: …goes to…*drum roll* …the MUSIC DIRECTOR/Selection Person…who ever he or she may be….i love you and I salute you!! not only did you bring back Dutta's old…normal paced background score… but…that new TaSha music.!!! I swear im sitting at my desk all day humming that tune…people are like what song is that? im like…err… Tasha… lol….but yup…I loves it!! he he…oh and who else knew all the lyrics to the "mera dil bhi" song and sang along the entire scene!! *jaz raises hand*..he he

9. The Chorni Award: …goes to…*drum roll*…NAKU…she thought she was so slick in taking that picture from Dutta's room…like he wasn't going to notice an empty frame on his dresser…why he has a framed pic of himself is a whole different issue…so…ya…lets not go there…but Naku..*ahem ahem*…we (forum ke ladkiyaan) …would like copies…thank you!

Shout Outs

From Jani

@ Shona...Happy bday once again huni bunny...hehe...*hugz*...

@ Cyber twinnie...awesum 2 hav ya bk on the forum n xpress...*smile*...luved readin ur FF upd8s...p.s u2 a O.C fan?...same here...i was hooked on it...well sad that it finished...

@ Shabz...tnx 4 all the live upd8s...*hugz*...

@ Madz...congratz hun...*hugz*...so so so happy 4 ya...gudluck *wink*...

@ Jaz...luvin ur CR's lol...congratz on the internship...plz plz plz if n wen u get sum free tym upd8 ur FF's...dying 2 read wat happens next...*grin*...

@ DD aka Gabbar...where are u dude???...hardly catch u on CCC...*sad face n rona dona* itni busy ho gayi ho kya...hehe...hope 2 catch up soon...mwah...

@ all members of the xpress team & our readerz...congratz on the 25th issue of LTL xpress...cheers...now let the party begin...*dijak dijak*...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow! Guys...congrats for the 25th edition...I am so proud of each one of you....and so glad that I am part of this team!!...

*sniff sniff*.....😛

*walks slowly towards the food laid by Jaz*.....bhookh lagi hai...jab mein emotional hoti hoon, tab mujhe bahut bhookh lagti hai! 🤣
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*Edited*

Congratulations On 25th Issue Of LTL Express.. =)

Some Celebratory Siggies I made But Was Too Tired To Post.. 😳

Will read all the express and post comments later.. :D
Edited by _Sanjana23_ - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Its up! 🥳
Congrats everyone for the 25th issue!👏
jani-yeh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
issue 25...*dances in her seat*...congratz all...*hugz*...
TheRager thumbnail

@Jaz: Amazing party jaz...the best part was ofcourse the food ;)

@Orpa: Thanks for the summary

@Fivr: Great selections for DOTW. The only time I get to read insights on LTL :((

@nikita: that awww... kitna lamba tha  ki page ke bahar chala gaya. LOL!

More later....

TheRager thumbnail
@Aisha: WS! *Hugs* U gotta be the most prompt reporter on the LTL express. *Claps! Claps*
@Sanju: Welcome back! Missed you a lot! *hugs*
@Jani: Sigh! Finally I have my jani back! SSOTW went totally to MR and DSP! *Claps! Claps* Pst! Pst! This time it was 5 pages long! ;)
@Yeti: Whoa! no blooper? Well I too cant remember any except Naku nailpaints coming and disappearing. Also someone noticed the mehendi in her hands. I wish the director kept these small things in mind. They are distracting. And yes the eyes...just stick to Mahi's natural eyes. They are very pretty.
@Pooja: Agree with ur pick for fashion icon esp AS.
@Jaz: Agree on the fashion accessory...and the way Dutta carressed it gave me goosebumps. Even a small bit of her is precious to him.
Btw if I was made to sit with Dutta i wud have preferred sitting on his lap. ☺️
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great Issue!! congratulations for the silver jubilee   👍🏼
Jyoe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Congratulations ladies on LTL Express 25th issue!!! 🥳👏

I read through each one of your posts in this issue n i really dont have words to express honestly!!!...it was WOW...Out of the world!!!!!...n hmm..a lot more i want to say but not getting words at the moment as I m overwhelmed by emotions!  i dunno why but  i got very emotional reading thru this whole issue, the way u guys expressed each n every lil thing, and also maybe coz the whole last episode was soo good n maybe that I m falling in love with LTL deeper n deeper...

All of you were rocking in your post n m eagerly waiting for many more of such posts to come out!  Maybe i ll add more on this later..

once again..great job ppl!!!!🤗
.. You guys are rocking this forum!!
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on the 25th edition! 😛 👏