Rakhi, Darling & the CVs

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

The news of Sidhu-rampa Re-marriage may have brought mixed response among the viewers but it has brought its share of controversies for the CVs of Dill Mein Ghaas. Our inside khabroo informs us that the CVs decision to cast Bobby Darling in an item song for the bachelors party organized by Dr.Sidhu has irked none other than the item queen Rakhi Sawant. It seems the CVs had planned to cast her as 'munni' but later just went ahead and decided  Bobby Darling is 'apt' to be 'munni'. This has not gone down well with Rakhi who was fuming when our reporter met  her to know  the truth.

Rakhi told us that she is planning to sue the 'dhokkebaaz CVs' who jilted her for the second time. Our regular viewers must be aware that months ago the cvs had approached Rakhi to do a role in the show  but later went ahead and brought in Champa Adam as the new intern 'champa'. Rakhi had threatened to file a  case even then but didn't go ahead with it.

We asked Rakhi about it and this is what she said. " What do these people think of themselves???? Last time when I threatened to sue them, they pleaded with me  and so I decided not to go ahead with it. I have a big heart. I thought poor fellows , already they are finding it difficult to get 'karcha-pani' and if I go ahead with the case they would become  bhikaaris. But this time around am not gonna leave them. Aise kya hai uss 'darling' mein, jo mujh mein nahin hain??" she asked.

"I heard that 'golu' JP say its for 'TRP'!  Huh! as if Bobby can help the show. Everyone knows I am the queen of TRP .My every single show brings in more TRPs than this idiotic show!"

When asked why she is eager to act in DMG, Rakhi said she believes in 'samaj seva'. "That show has very low TRP and I thought , chalo kuch help karte hain ..I wanted to show the world that if a girl like me does things 'dil se' , it can bring high TRPs .What Arju could not achieve naked under the showers , I wud have got it for these people by dancing as 'munni' .I could have got a chance to apply 'zandu balm' on Sidhu.But these CVs have insulted me. I will teach them a lesson. Rakhi se panga lena ka natija is gonna be veryyy bad. I will give them so much headache that they will now need those zandu balms!"

Meanwhile we came to know the real reason why the cvs brought in Bobby instead of rakhi- They wanted some one with shilpa/bebo's 'zero' figure!!!! Poor Rakhi! Lets hope the CVs will cast her at least  for the next item number in DMG.

JS, Lunatic Times

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
First comment on JS post

Anyways loved this news JS.

" What do these people think of themselves???? Last time when I threatened to sue them, they pleaded with me  and so I decided not to go ahead with it. I have a big heart. I thought poor fellows , already they are finding it difficult to get 'karcha-pani' and if I go ahead with the case they would become  bhikaaris. But this time around am not gonna leave them. Aise kya hai uss 'darling' mein, jo mujh mein nahin hain??"

Karcha-pani and bhikarris🤣🤣

What Arju could not achieve naked under the showers , I wud have got it for these people by dancing as 'munni' .I could have got a chance to apply 'zandu balm' on Sidhu

🤣🤣

LOL

Thanx for this funny news JS ji. U rock as usual

Keep updatin us with new JS news.

Love readin Lunatic timesa

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shamil

When asked why she is eager to act in DMG, Rakhi said she believes in 'samaj seva'. "That show has very low TRP and I thought , chalo kuch help karte hain ..I wanted to show the world that if a girl like me does things 'dil se' , it can bring high TRPs .What Arju could not achieve naked under the showers , I wud have got it for these people by dancing as 'munni' .I could have got a chance to apply 'zandu balm' on Sidhu.But these CVs have insulted me. I will teach them a lesson. Rakhi se panga lena ka natija is gonna be veryyy bad. I will give them so much headache that they will now need those zandu balms!"

JS, Lunatic Times

@Bold : 🤣🤣So True
Amazing Di
Loved It
👏
It was mindblowing , fantastic , hilarious and outstanding.
Want More

👏👏
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Yayyyyyyyyy 3rd to comment on JS post

Rakhi told us that she is planning to sue the 'dhokkebaaz CVs' who jilted her for the second time. Our regular viewers must be aware that months ago the cvs had approached Rakhi to do a role in the show but later went ahead and brought in Champa Adam as the new intern 'champa'. Rakhi had threatened to file a case even then but didn't go ahead with it. 😆😆😉

i wish instead og BD it was Rakhi bcoz

Rakhi = more nautanki = more TRP =more media😉

Rakhi : medias..... medias.......🤣

I think now except d news of DMG shutting down no one can increase d TRP's🤣

Edited by sidma_love - 13 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I could have got a chance to apply 'zandu balm' on Sidhu.But these CVs have insulted me. I will teach them a lesson. Rakhi se panga lena ka natija is gonna be veryyy bad. I will give them so much headache that they will now need those zandu balms!"

OMG JS tussi great ho !!👏
Zandu balm !!! Rampa danda lekar ayyegi Bhaag rakhi bhaag !!!😆
Nikki_C thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
shamil🤗
hayyye im early to comment today😲
i refused to come in DMG forum, arre yaar there were no wise posts or drama but your post dragged me here😛
loved it as usual😃
i didn't know DMG ke itne bure din aagaye that Rakhi calls a cameo 'samaj-seva'😲🤣🤣🤣
SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shamil

We asked Rakhi about it and this is what she said. " What do these people think of themselves???? Last time when I threatened to sue them, they pleaded with me  and so I decided not to go ahead with it. I have a big heart. I thought poor fellows , already they are finding it difficult to get 'karcha-pani' and if I go ahead with the case they would become  bhikaaris. But this time around am not gonna leave them. Aise kya hai uss 'darling' mein, jo mujh mein nahin hain??" she asked.

"I heard that 'golu' JP say its for 'TRP'!  Huh! as if Bobby can help the show. Everyone knows I am the queen of TRP .My every single show brings in more TRPs than this idiotic show!"

JS, Lunatic Times

😆😆😆awesome luved it
shamil thumbnail
thanks vidz, mahi, harshu, shanti, nikki & coolpriya05🤗
I havent watched the 'funny' sequence and I dont intend to 😆

@harshu- 🤣 I think u hit the nail this time;only rumours of closure can bring trp for this show now😛

@shanti- I wud have loved watching Rampa-rakhi scene😆
mayur_rox123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
ahahahahahahaha

tht was goooooodd ... not good .... amazinngg !!!

omfg ....

cnt stop laughinngg !!!!

****** ROLF ********

aahahaha