saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay, so I've been a bit cranky lately and I need an attitude adjustment. So...I was thinking that whenever I get like this, I need to look on the bright side of things. With that in mind, I thought I would try to post the top 5 best things about each day's episode. Keep in mind that I'm on the other side of the world than most of you, and the show is airing as I am getting ready for work. I'll be a bit behind.

To that end, here are my top five best things about Friday's show...

1. Nazim. Even though Ahem is a pain in the butt, he's a pleasure to observe.
2. Koki taking the gifts from Kinjal for safe keeping. Can you say big eyes?
3. Gopi did not sob. She looked very sad, but but there was no tears.
4. Rashi's in trouble. Oh snap! Koki's gonna wring her neck - hopefully.
5. See #1.

There you have it. Crumby episode, but I'm trying to make the best of it.

Please feel free to comment or add your favorite things - if you had any.Edited by saomom - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely ratings tam.......#3 is something really worth watching...improvement in Gopi's character....now she is less crying buy only sad on the moments here and there....

saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

Lovely ratings tam.......#3 is something really worth watching...improvement in Gopi's character....now she is less crying buy only sad on the moments here and there....

That's it??!?!? Nothing about #1 & #5??!?!?!?! Come on Sadhli, those were written specifically with you in mind! 😆

But yes, #3 is a big improvement in the emotional department for Gopi.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: saomom

That's it??!?!? Nothing about #1 & #5??!?!?!?! Come on Sadhli, those were written specifically with you in mind! 😆

But yes, #3 is a big improvement in the emotional department for Gopi.

this week i could not watch a single epi...only read the updates....so cant comment on #1.......but dont worry i'll watch this sunday and will comment later for sure...