DANGER : Maan to Meet Nayanthara ?

shinus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Everyone...... What is going to happen next week.......  Maan to Meet Nayanthara.............
It seems Nayanthara is going to put doubts in Maans mind...... What say friends.... What do u think abt it????????????????   It seems a long weekend
😡😡
😡

😡
Edited by shinus - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AGulf thumbnail
im also afraid about that

NT may knows about geet and she start her plan of separating MANEET

but she will not raise the preg issue she will lose its her hasband mistake!

i dont want maan knows about pregnancy in a bad way hope geet tell him ASAP and geet confessing to maan about her feeling

Edited by AGulf - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
at present the situation is this....maan thinks that NT knows geet is his mangetar and so she wants to get rid of Geet....maybe he called her to warn her to stay away from geet....

NT thinks that geet is maan's ex-secretary and she thinks maan has called her to ask y she took the file....

wat will happen wen maan and NT meet up will depend upon who starts talking first....if maan tells her to stay away from his mangetar then NT may end up asking him if he knows about geet's past....i dont think she will herself say anything but she may provoke maan to ask geet about her past....

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
another thing is also solved (my POV)....we were always wondering that y maan avoids luking into NT's eyes....i think maan always knew that NT is a shrewd person who is only after money....but then dev wanted to marry her and maan cudnt convince dev not to marry her....
i think after dev's marriage NT tried some tricks to take over khurana construction and maan caught her but cudnt prove to dev and so dev and NT left khurana house and went to canada....
after that we all know wat hapnd...dev got involved in debts and so did this fake marriage with geet...

and then wen maan did his brotherly duties and cleared all debts and brought back dev to delhi....but NT being part and parcel of dev maan cudnt stop her from re-entering khurana house...and so he avoids luking into her eyes because he doesnt want to keep any terms with a witch...
Ninelives thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

NT may think that DEV has spoken abt geet to maan as dev was wanting to do that and hence maan wants to meet her...infact she may be at the back foot here..unless she sees geet in the office or maan in support of geet claims geet as his fiance in front of geet..then it may be bad news😭..unless maan is gracious enough to even listen to geet's side of the story and not be one sided where NT is concerned...in his self talk reg. NT he claimed that NT knows thet Geet is his fiancee and in her insecurities NT has started her plotting n plannnig..SO maan is aware of NT as a schemer😊...also knowing NT as a schemer he for all u may know may not believe NT whatever she says abt geet and think of it as the scheme made by NT..who knows

moosewithgoose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont think NT will ever spill the beans on geet's past..rem how just yesterday she was plotting to stop dev from telling the wrong they had done to gee from mannt? n mann knows NT well enough not to trust her at all and more so if it concerns geet. i think it's just one of those false alarms thrown at the audience to get us all hyped about a climax. bt yeah im looking fwd to it as well. it wud be interesting and also i just wonder if geet will see NT at mann's office or not..
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think if the writers of geet are smart they will not destroy this beautiful serial. It has to be geet or dev who tells maan  the truth without leaving out any details. Maan will stand in support of Geet as he truely loves her . This is what has been potrayed until now. Tjhis is a fantastic romance they better not spoil it
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg same feeling i am scared that maan is directly meeting none other that naintara to talk about geet now she will know many things about  geet's maan's mangetar and she will sure try to ruin everthing and in today's fb new pic for upcoming episode there is congratulation celebrations might be from staff and maan is looking really angry kahin naintara nai apna kam to nahi kardiya god please cvs don't create misunderstanding between this divine couple hope naintara's plan never work 
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is what i wrote in another post

i think when Maan will meet NT..and ask about geet ... NT thinking he knows something about past will give distorted picture of past ..making Geet villain in her story ..... on the other hand we will have Geet realizing her love for Maan ..with Kuch to hua hai song ....thus when Maneet will meet again ... She will try to confess her love to him ...but before that he will blurt out that Geet used him and betrayed his trust ..that she was after money or something with dev ...when she fail there ..she came running to him .... ... I think  we r heading towards this theme .... may b ...and may be not ......

guys the road of love is never smooth and the road of  love in Indian dramas are never ever smooth ..... so even though i don't want it i think Maan will  first mistrust Geet and later on will regret and believe her .... so mind u nothing good will come out of Nt and Maan meeting .... cv could have made either Dev or Geet confess but ....the worst person in the Lot NT is heading straight to the confession stand and her confession will be twisted .....Edited by SanaSarwar - 13 years ago
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i wonder what twist they are planning................sure NT wont say anything about Geet's pregnancy to Maan but will do something that might create some misunderstandings or Maan will be over protective of Geet and NT might come to about Maan's feelings for Geet.............just hope its not the usual ideas implemented here too..................but something new and interesting just like the show.....................