SNS - Sep 3, 2010 - Written Update - complete

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
SNS - Written Update

Part 1 - Rashi lords it over Gopi

The Epi starts with Gopi entering Rashi's room with a big stupid grin on her face and says Rashi ben you called me. Rashi is in her queen of the house mode and says yes. Why are you smiling?
gopi - because I am so happy for you. You are so smart and bright you will be able to handle the responsibilities..and you're educated so you will have no problems with running this house. RAshi is all so true look on her face. Then she says to Gopi where ever my finger goes you run and do what I ask. Gopi who has always done everything for Rashi is very happy to revert back to that relationship. It is safer than Aham and Koki's yelling. Better the devil you know than you don't. Poor, naive, buddhu Gopi. Rashi then starts in with everything she wants, basically Gopi is to be her personal slave, make her breakfast first, iron her clothes, fix her bed, iron and fold Hetal clothes and take then to Hetal's room. Massage Rashi's back twice a day. Then as final instructions she goes - now I am going to the beauty parlor and you have warm soup ready for me when I get back. Do you understand what I want? Now bye!!!

It was sickening to watch!!! Not just Rashi but Gopi too!!!

Part 2
Gopi is walking by Aham's room who is working sitting on the bed with a laptop on a side table (home office people...desks!!!). Aham is having an asthma attach...he is coughing continuously..(poor baby I get that too I feel for you) Gopi runs to get water for Aham and when she is about to enter his room she hesitates as she remembers her vows never to do anything for him. Just then Koki comes up behind her and says Gopi what are you doing...you know you're not supposed to go to Aham, remember your vows. Then we hear Aham coughing still and Koki sees the water (he needs an inhaler..water doesn't help) and says give me the water and you go get the mandir ready for tonight's puja. Gopi still looks very disturbed by Aham's discomfort. Koki takes the water for Aham.. he drinks it and feels better (it's only temporary go to the dr Aham!!) Mom you heard me coughing and brought me water...mom you're the only one who cares for me. Thanks mom! You're welcome dikra (he still has on the beige sherwani with gold trim but the girls have changed for a new day hmm...)
Next scene is near the mandir ..with Hetal sitiing on the bench and is still in thinking mode as Gopi walks by. Hetal asks her where is she coming from and Gopi tells her that I was just putting away your clothes that Rashi asked me to iron for her. Hetal wants to know are you upset by what happened today? Gopi is all no Kaki! And we hear Koki's voice saying my Gopi isn't upset by my decisions, never will be or has been (she uses all tenses present, past and future) She then sends Gopi off to tell Kinjal I want to talk to her.
Koki wants to know are you upset by my decision mota bhabi, which I took without your permission. Hetal says no why would I be. Koki says I took this decision after a lot of thought.

Part 3 - Hetal and Koki have a heart to heart talk
The conversation continues.   Koki says there will be a time when you will say that Koki you did the right thing. Hetal wants to know did you ever think what Gopi is going through when you did this ?
Koki says but you're the one who said that Rashi feels I don't treat them the same and take Gopi's side. now that Gopi isn't able to handle her responsibilities then it is time to give the opportunity to Rashi. Hetal says but it's too much responsibility for Rashi she is a child. Koki quickly comes back with if she is a child then why did you marry her to your grown son Jigar? We had a huge issue with water and the only one who came up with a solution was Rashi. I just want to teach them both responsibility and that is all.
Meanwhile Rashi and Urmi enter a posh Spa..with Urmi all impressed and they go off for a mani-pedi!

Part 4
This part starts in Kinjal's room who is waiting for Koki..not happy that Gopi asked her to wait...she mocks Gopi. Then takes about her RB gifts and wonders if will Umang be able to help me or will I have to give all these to the blackmailer. Koki comes into the room and takes the gifts and says I will put them away and give them back to you at your wedding.

Next scene is a bedroom not sure whose it is..Gopi is folding and putting away clothes. Koki enters asking for help when Mani enters asking Gopi what to make for dinner. Gopi ever the helpful says I will come to the kitchen to help you and tell you what to make. Koki says where are you going...Mani you vampire.. (ha!ha!ha!) why are you asking Gopi? Mani ask Rashi. where is that Maharani (queen)? Mani says let me go ask her.

Back at the spa. Rashi is so happy and so proud of herself. She thinks that one of the keys must be for the safe...I am going to get my hands on the money and show that Gopi and Koki. Then you see R&M getting all sorts of treatments even though they asked for mani-pedi! Urmi is herself who has never been to a spa and acts like an excited child!.

Part 5
U&R are still at the spa Urmi is in heaven she is so happy she thinks she must have done something good in her last life to deserve this. (good god)
Back at the Modi Mahal...Koki, Hetal and Gopi are waiting for Rashi to come home.. Where is she? Gopi wants to call her and the frame freezes on Kokila's knowing face.

Pre cap - Rashi and Gopi are walking together and Rashi says "get me some soup I am very hungry" As she says this you see Hetal with her ever so shocked face...Rashi back tracks and says that traffic was heavy and that is why I am a bit late...Koki come up behind and says not a bit late it is VERY late.

The end

Enjoy!!! Shelly Edited by lovtv - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajnie thumbnail
thx for the update dear . yea, it was really sad to see Rashi and Gopi. Rashi is jus treating Gopi as a Servant and Gopi is simply smiling. Zat scene was so disgusting. Hate Rashi even more for that. If EVER Rashi turns into a positive character I will NEVER like her. She is jus a BEAST, A DEVIL , MORE ZAN AN ANIMAL.😑
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just GREAT!!!!......I thought i is Friday and we would get to see some exciting stuff.................NOT! .........yaar yeh Gopi ko kaab ahkal (brain) ah yegi?
ukfan79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe Gop is deaf to all what Kokila has been teaching her?
Maybe she should swap places with Mani?
she seems to be much happier with that, to be treated like a servant... πŸ˜• How can she expect Ahem to respect her if she is the first that has no self respect for herself??
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ukfan79

Maybe Gop is deaf to all what Kokila has been teaching her?

she seems to be much happier with that, to be treated like a servant... πŸ˜• How can she expect Ahem to respect her if she is the first that has no self respect for herself??

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Maybe Gop is deaf to all what Kokila has been teaching her?

HILARIOUS
ukfan79 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ah ah :) Ruky. she might be gentile and mild and a good girl but she is set in her stubborn slavery ways. eheh I don't  know how someone can smile and be happy in such conditions.  it is appauling!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou for the lovely update Shelly...

today's episode was ok ok but the precap is outstanding...
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
VivaciousQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
how disgusting! i couldn't bear watching urmi n rashi today. wanted to poke my eyes with a fork😑😑🀒
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

don't poke ur eyes just turn off the tv......lol....................and I was hurt by Koki also.........she didn't even mention that Gopi bought the water but because of her vows I bought it to you. How else is Ahem going to learn how much Gopi cares and loves him. If things like that are not shown to Ahem.......his feelings will never awaken................

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the upd shelly..😊

So this is Koki's plan. She could not prove that Gopi is better than Rashi...so she is going to prove that Rashi is worse than Gopi....πŸ˜† Good...she should concentrate on Rashi and leave Gopi alone for now.