prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thnx Nimmi re... love you  ,kya hur epi ke banogi pleez 😳

No i am not sneezing!

i am saying ki "Oh! so u think u can sing ha! then shuru karo!"

Hummm!! not bad!!

Actually you are pretty ok i guess!

I am a royalty. so 'commoner! i say u are good'! 

Now will you stop singing please!!

hey raj this was for you😊!

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prncz

raj enters looking sheepish ,,eyes downcast  , hands over her face ..is all hope full of catchng up with nimmi tmrw 😭

but i must say frm the vm rabia made n all the links i hve seen so far bth look good together , good chemistry ,

Nimmi ,,kya re,,i loved the chitra gahzal ,,u gave the mink for ,, hmmm u love music too 😳

and thnks for the caps ,,god bless  , loved it

arey mera bachhha!!! dont worry u will catch up...
and even if you are slow dont worry i wont whack youπŸ˜ƒ!

me will watch Vm's when i catch up with the story.otherwise i wont be able to connect.

gee me is happy u liked the song.amazing one nahi!!

yup i love music.all kinds.
but somehow prefer softer ones more often.
will hear piya basanti and afreen for dont know how many times still dont let go of them..
u like music too..
see great minds think alike...
and yes no worries anything for u.
so caps it is again!!😊

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
the day i dont enter in this tread doesnt feel like day completed!!
so here i am again.
i will be watching LS soon. but right now i am a little depressed.
yeah he said he will back soon but it sounded more like politicians ka 'HUM DEKHENGE!!"
sorry yaar ani, i soon will catch up. pakka wala promise...
lekha dear since you raced past me i will try double hard to catch up..
and raj u can take a breathe meri bail gaadi..
just took a break from mishal and went back to mishal..
ani i bet u didnt get it.
arey i was trying to complete apna story. wrote quite a lot. it may flood your PM..
so started a blog. a ghost thread more like it. me being the only candle carrying aatma there...

i am writing guitar diaries too. the comedy fest.. yeah me and my guitar. its complete comedy.. i molest it more than playing it... will write it down soon...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX56JWS0LR4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuAI4Kj3lo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

just something to cheer up😊!!

Edited by nimmi_rra - 12 years ago
rashindiaforum thumbnail

Originally posted by: agbg98

I am talking about LTL...yes...sorry forgot to mention that.😳

Anila!!!!!!!!!!  where r u????????...

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Rashmi I am still in this forum...hoping for some new about MR...but nothing...no news

How are you?😊

Nimmi I have been kind of down...your video did cheer me up...the second one was...πŸ˜†...so funny.

I know how you are feeling...do not feel like watching anything...need MR back with something new and something to be looking forward to.

He said that he will be back soon (if you can believe the article) 2 months ago...and nothing...now he has tweet v soon again...

First I got very glad...but now I think MR's "v soon" can be more months of waiting.

Nimmi I have saved the link and will be back with my comment as soon I have read your story. Have you seen Bia's new vm on Akash?

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
rashindiaforum thumbnail

Originally posted by: agbg98

Rashmi I am still in this forum...hoping for some new about MR...but nothing...no news

How are you?😊

Nimmi I have been kind of down...your video did cheer me up...the second one was...πŸ˜†...so funny.

I know how you are feeling...do not feel like watching anything...need MR back with something new and something to be looking forward to.

He said that he will be back soon (if you can believe the article) 2 months ago...and nothing...now he has tweet v soon again...

First I got very glad...but now I think MR's "v soon" can be more months of waiting.

Nimmi I have saved the link and will be back with my comment as soon I have read your story. Have you seen Bia's new vm on Akash?

I'm fine!!!!!!!!!...i want to know that is there any synchronization problem still exist in LS epis???????...,...i think mishal'll come with a big surprise!!!!!!😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashindiaforum

I'm fine!!!!!!!!!...i want to know that is there any synchronization problem still exist in LS epis???????...,...i think mishal'll come with a big surprise!!!!!!😊

Yes there is…...still waiting for Papia to sort them out.

What suprise...is there something you know?

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ok guys, I think I might be the LAST one to watch Love Story πŸ˜†, as I just finished watching it today! I know most you must have finished watching it long back, but I got time to sit down and finally watch it just couple of days back, and finally done with it today 😳. Wanted to really discuss it, so thought of popping up in this thread πŸ˜ƒ.

Pardon me, I dont know the original names of most actors, so I would be referring to them with their screen names 😳.

I found lot of similarities between Aakash and Dutta πŸ˜‰.
- Both of them are straightforward, sensitive and vulnerable
- Both were troubled from inside, due to different reasons.
- Both dint believe in love, again due to different reasons.
- Both of them dont lie or manipulate...whatever they do, they believe in doing it the straight way and on their terms and calibre (eg., how he fought and won the title of GS).
- Both of them had selfless friends πŸ˜‰ (though one did change eventually ).
- And ofcourse, like how Shruthi always says that Akash is "khadoos", so is Dutta πŸ˜†!
- And some scenes (especially his emotional turmoil scenes) showed traces of Dutta Bhao πŸ˜‰.

Somehow Akash seems like Dutta's past life, and Dutta Aakash's punar janam πŸ˜†! Lagta hai DHOKA yaha bhi uska peecha nahi chod raha tha πŸ˜†! I was laughing when he was calling his friends "dhokebaaz" in one of the scenes πŸ˜†! So ya, Akash kept reminding me of Dutta in various instances, and scenes 😳.

But I cant say the same about Nakusha and Shruthi, as both of them are poles apart! Sorry Shruthi fans, but she couldnt impress me or touch me the way Nakku did. While Nakusha is too pure, self-less, straightforward, and someone who thinks about others first, and then about herself, Shruthi is the opposite! She is very selfish, self-centered, and manipulative, and always thinks and does things keeping herself at the center. She manipulates people as per her requirement, no matter who it might be...she did so with lot of people, like she manipulated her family (her brother and thauji), Dev, Monty, and even Akash! First I thought Aakash was the only person she loved more than herself, but somewhere down the line I realized she gave lot of preference to Akash because she WANTED him. It always takes something REALLY tragic to happen for Shruthi to think outside herself. But at the end of the day, Shruthi was more of a realistic character than Nakku. But again, the fact remains that if Nakku was like Shruthi, I dont think this love story of Dutta-Nakusha would have touched us the way it did πŸ˜‰. But ya, there were many sweet/cute scenes between Aakash-Shruthi, which I enjoyed 😳.

As far as Mishal's acting is concerned, he was definitely brilliant πŸ‘! The reason why I say it was brilliant is, because this was only his 2nd show but it dint seem so from his acting. There was a class in his acting here too, unlike many newcomers who have done several shows, that too for many years, but there is nothing impressive about their acting. The only thing I dint like about him in Love Story was his hairstyle! He had a better hairstyle as Dutta, he would have looked more handsome in LS if he carried the same hairstyle 😳.

I also liked the acting of other character actors like Bhatti, Arjun, Rohit, Ritu, especially Dev!

But I felt that the last one forth section of the show was a bit disjointed from the rest of the show. There were lot of changes in the character sketches and in the prominence of various characters. People were talking/behaving outside their original character sketches. The story was more impactful from Mishal's perspective only till three-forth of the story. But after Akash is released from jail, I somehow felt his character sketch changed a lot. It wasnt as strong as it was potrayed to be in the 1st three forth of the story. After that, Dev's character gained more prominence and strength.

Ok regarding this guy, Dev, I think I need to dedicate one entire post for him πŸ˜‰...

*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As I mentioned before, after Akash was released from jail, rest of the story saw Dev's character gain more prominence and strength.

And I have to really applaud this guy as he too is a fantastic actor πŸ‘! Even he had subtle nuances like Mishal, he doesnt overdo his emotions yet succeeds in portraying the intensity required for his character. In the last 1/4th part of the story, I must admit that he stole the show than Mishal *ducks away from chappals* πŸ˜†, or maybe because he had more scope than Mishal at that point in the story.

I preferred Mishal/Aakash in the 1st three forth of the show, but the last one forth I think belonged to Dev! I dont know how many of you would agreed with me, but inspite of whatever Dev did, I cant help but feel more sorry for him . I feel he was used by EVERYONE, and hardly anyone cared about him or thought about him much. Most of the time people would just say a "sorry" and get away with whatever they do to him, and he used to easily forgive also. Jo bhi woh karta hain, kabhi jathaatha nahin, par sach tho yeh hain ki he kept sacrificing for everyone, especially Aakash and Shruthi (initially), but people hardly recognised his sacrifice .

But I do agree that whatever he did eventually was definitely wrong (especially killing Bhatti). But still, I couldnt help but feel sorry for him .

Live Dev said, sometimes I feel its more easier for him to understand/handle Shruthi than Aakash πŸ˜†. He was more calm, patient, and level headed, due to which even though Shruthi would sometimes blast him or have a show down with him, but he knew how to immediately handle the situation/her. Infact please dont throw chappals at me πŸ˜†, but there were times when I prefered Dev to Aakash, and thought he was more ideal than Aakash *ducks away from chappals again* πŸ˜† (ONLY once in a while ladies πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†!). But cant blame Aakash also, as Shruthi can be REALLY irritating at times 😑!

But again, even Dev needs to change his hairstyle! πŸ˜†

Btw guys, Did Dev remind anyone of Ranbir Kapoor?! I thought in some scenes he resembled Ranbir 😳.

Can someone tell me his real name?

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@appu...dev's real name is ajay choudhry