AKNV;Written update 3rd Sep '10 *Must Watch*

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Aise Karo Naa Vidaa; Written update 3rd Sep '10

~*Start*~

Reva slapped yash, it was a shocking moment for yash n all, all came towards yash n reva, arya was also thr, showing his anger towards yash, reva says that yash has continuously asking her that he's not able to forget her, she has tried many time to make him understand that she's now arya's wife but today yash has crossed his limits by holding her hands, she has to slap him, arya in anger approaches towards yash but rani maa stops him saying not to create a scene in front of guests; arya takes reva to start the dance again, n they begin thr dancing " sholon si sholon si🀒😑".

Yash was on the bar table , he was very hurt n started drinking , waiter stops him once but he was so hurt , he looked towards arya n reva n says that they were looking so happy, reva's face is shinning like a moon as she's married to a would be king n she's the would be queen, rani maa n all were hearing this n was angry on reva n upset for yash, yash was so upset that he broke a glass in his hand n blood comes out , reva was continuosly looking at him, arya says if she tries to go towards yash, yash's life will be away from him, rani maa came n take yash from there.

(Guyz its a must watch scene awesome act by anas πŸ‘)

Reva goes to yash's room, to see whether he's f9 or not, she sees rani maa coming out n ask her abt yash but rani maa scolds her badly πŸ‘.

Morning...
Every1 was having breakfast, yash came n rani maa ask him to visit a village for sum work but arya says that he's the would be king, if he can take care of all this, it would be gud for him, dai maa supported him but rani maa is quite.

In the hotel, sharad told jyoti that thr's sumthing wrng , wat thy r seeing is not al truth, as he has seen the pain in reva's eyes, then thy make a plain to call them in the hotel n leave them alone so that the matter can be resolved, sharad calls reva n jyoti yash n thy agrees to cum, basanti ask reva where she's gng but reva denies n after sum time she reaches thr to meet sharad ; yash was already thr, when she was waiting for sharad she sees the inpector coming thr, she goes so afraid that goes towards lift, n in the lift yash also entered, when he sees her, he tried to stop the lift but it has started n when all the ppl left the lift , he shouted on her n says, if he has broken al relationship y se always follows him, as she abt to speak yash holds her neck tightly n says that he wanna kill her so that all his pain will get over, but other moment he left her n says that when he has the guts to kill her he will definately do that, reva tries to speak but lift opens n it was arya outside looking at them in anger.

(Another must watch scene just bcoz of anasπŸ‘)

Precap:Reva gets fainted in yash's arms in the lift n arya looks in anger.

~*The End*~

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Let me be the first to thank you Khushi 😊

After soo many days I enjoyed today's epi..  Anas, Anas, Anas, you are very lucky that I have added you the list of my fav actors...beleive me not many get this honourπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I LOVEEEEDDDD YASH TODAY....Period.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx khushi for the awesome update ,i agree with u scene  are mindblowing , must watch again n again . I love my yashu. specialy my wild yashu yaar.
Annonymus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes. Today's episode is a must watch one. Yash was at his best. After so many days as though in exile he got an opportunity and he utilised it to the optimum. His looks, his expression, his body languauge and the way he carried himself and the dialogue delivery were so superb that it was impossible for me to take off my eyes off him. Hats of to you Anas! You Rock! Time and again he has proved what a great actor he is!.Finally, now he will know that something is wrong and the truth will be out soon. On the other side Sharad was also sensible in smelling something fishy, disclosing the same to Jyotika an dfinally joining hands together to find out the truth. After so many weeks of that boring episodes, it was very pleasant to watch today's episode and it was like a tonic and a boost to our morale and our belief that truth always emerges victorious , for which will have to wait for some more episodes and rejoice thereafter. Let's see what's is in store for us. I am optimistic that everything is going to be alright and that monster will be digging his own grave.  
tina354 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 d update.I loved so much yash as an angry young man in d lift scene.yash's expression as a drunken man was also superb.but ihope dis is d 1st n last bar scene of yash.I don't want him 2 b Debdas.Angry young man is far better option.😊d tagline of d show must b changed-"jisne bhara uski mang, uske saath usne ki bewaafai''.
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
thanks for the lovely update jiji...

rachna11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!!!! Seems an interesting episode  will def  watch today.
AtlastπŸ₯³ " Bade Kunwar of Bhavanigadh has risen "πŸ₯³

Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annonymus

Yes. Today's episode is a must watch one. Yash was at his best. After so many days as though in exile he got an opportunity and he utilised it to the optimum. His looks, his expression, his body languauge and the way he carried himself and the dialogue delivery were so superb that it was impossible for me to take off my eyes off him. Hats of to you Anas! You Rock! Time and again he has proved what a great actor he is!.Finally, now he will know that something is wrong and the truth will be out soon. On the other side Sharad was also sensible in smelling something fishy, disclosing the same to Jyotika an dfinally joining hands together to find out the truth. After so many weeks of that boring episodes, it was very pleasant to watch today's episode and it was like a tonic and a boost to our morale and our belief that truth always emerges victorious , for which will have to wait for some more episodes and rejoice thereafter. Let's see what's is in store for us. I am optimistic that everything is going to be alright and that monster will be digging his own grave.  

totally agree with you Annonymus -
cutie yash's scenes were awesome.πŸ‘
Jay Deol thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok guys  - After about a week  or so of just reading updates - I was convinced by khushi's update today to watch the episode and it was a awesome to watch Cutie at his best finally some screen space for him and he was mindblowing during the drunk scene - awesome acting and so convincing drunk πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ he really is brilliant actor.

In the lift - totally brilliant and him trying to strangle that dumbo was awesome, i just wish he went all the way and strangled the silly c*w to death that would have meant introduction of new girl - maybe next time as I live in hope.

Precap was awesome but that ugly stupid aryamonster is there to spoil the fun for us again, why don't he just go and crawl underneath a stone as he belongs in a stone age with all that hair.🀒🀒🀒

Are we supposed to feel sorry for dumbo that she is doing all this to save cutie's life but why do I hate her more than aryamonster, nazi cop and witch dai-ma.😑😑😑😑

Cutie looked awesome in western clothes again - love him totally

Jay Deol 
cemre thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yash was amazing. i love yash.