MG FF-Loving u was my favorite mistakep10pg123

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i dont know whether you people will like it or not...but actually i had a concept in my mind and i wanted to share this with you guys...so here comes the prologue portion of my FF...if you people like it then only i will continue.

~ loving you was my favourite mistake ~

~prologue~

"You seriously think you can work here?"Maan asked the girl sitting across him.He was finding the whole thing very interesting???..the girl is wearing a tacky pair of salwar suit with her specs slipping from her nose but still she has the guts to keep an eye contact with HIM, MAAN SINGH KHURANA,The chairman of ESSAR GROUP.noone dares to do that and this girl who has come from nowhere is bidding him to make the attack to his appearance , his confidence level!!!

Fine she has done her MBA from one of the top most business school in india and topper in her batch and mite be her record of internship is quite impressive, that does not implies that she can work with the top most company of world.

When he saw her nodding her head,he said,"I see."

"holy crap!"maan murmered under his breadth with a smirk on his face.

"So Ms.Geet Handa,What do you know about marketing?"Maan asked spinning the paper weight in his hand.

"Sir,it's the process by which companies create customer interest in products or services by generating the strategy of sales techniques, business communi..."

"Ms. Handa, i DID NOT want to know about the definition available in books.i wanted to know what do u think about marketing?" Maan spoke up a little louder.

"Sir,I think marketing is used to identify the customer,to keep the customer and to satisfy the customer.with the customer as its focus of the activities,it can be concluded as marketing."Geet replied with fervid enthusiasm.

Maan was taken aback with the confidence level of the girl.the more he tries to trap her,the more he is getting trapped by her.

"What do you think about FASHION Ms. Handa?"Maan asked without giving her a chance to twinkle her eyes.

Geet  was totally surprised with the question.

"since when fashion statement has started to poke its nose in marketing field.whatever, I need to answer it."She thought.

"I think the kind of fashion we actually follow gives others' the impression of our attitude and our level of intelligence as a first impression.one should always wear in which he/she feels most comfortable and obviously maintaining the dress code of every party,programme or interview."

"And you think you are eligible to work for this prestigious company maintaining such a low fashion starndard?"Maan asked as a matter-of-fact.

"Sir,the dress code which should be maintained in a job interview is a formal dress.it can be a normal salwar-suit too.i am not wearing anything too glossy so that it can attract attention.The salwar suit is also a formal dress besides formal paint and shirt.i don't think that I have worn any inappropriate dress." Geet said with equal confidence.

"this girl is something,I need to admit it.i still can't fathom it but its true.it would be great to play game with her in this company.but before that I need to recheck her level of confidence."Maan thought with a smile.

"look Ms. Handa,other than your academic qualification and certificates you have nothing which can make you fit in this company.every employee is a part of this company and people judge a company by the employees that we hire.i am sorry to say that you are really not eligible for the post of marketing director of this company."Maan informed her.

"oh its absolutely fine sir.dont need to be sorry for that.in fact I am feeling sorry to say that your company has lost an efficient worker like me.i will get job somewhere else.i am not really bothered about not getting opportunity to work with ESSAR Group.mite be any other company has the luck to work with the professionals like me.Thank you."Geet informed Maan with a smile after shaking hands with him.

Maan narrowed her eyes at her retreating figure as he never ever thought that the girl will give him such a curt reply.

so thats it guys...the prologue portion...i would like to know what are you people thinking...if you guys like it then only i will continue with my FF otherwise i will stop it right here...just lemme know...

i m worried abt ur response.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

INDEX

PART#1

PART#2

PART#3

PART#4

PART#8 - PAGE 108
PART#9 - PAGE 119
PART#10 - PAGE#123
Edited by Ankita_88 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

i have only few frnds in my pm list........i am giving the names of them ...those who wanna read this update just add me in ur buddylist and leave a comment to this FF....as it encourages a lot.

-MAnsi-
-poornima-
_innocent_
a little faith
almas19
AnjanaToronto
cooldude10
livelygal
deniac
muskanp
ffkhan
liv2laugh
hapinezz13
khakshan-aa
muniza75
mysterygurl1427
pickle6586
naina2127
priya.
richie_rich
rajeev4aamna
swetha10

cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reserved. will comment after reading 😊
edited:

You better continue πŸ˜† i'm liking this already πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by cooldude10 - 13 years ago
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

well loved the name of the ff dear

well what to say dear it fine
and me liked it
especially the answer which geet gave abt dress and that they lost a good employee is really nice
do continue
and pm me dear if u update it

sravs
Edited by sravani899 - 13 years ago
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res...I can see FASHION attack...
Ms. Ugly Betty popping up...
will d whole thing and comment!

pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
hey, πŸ˜›

first thing, the font's too small honey...!!!!!

it's lovely...!!! wow,  i like geet's attitude ...!!! hey, i like it and u have to continue..!!

cant wait to read what happens next, since geet does not get the job and she is not hurt or worried about it...!!!! very interesting.... πŸ‘, instead she tells maan, he lost an employee like her...!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

soumya
Edited by pickle6586 - 13 years ago
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i want to be added to the pm list plz...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i like it especially geet's attitudeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

do keep me updatedπŸ˜‰
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I really like the title of ur ff.
I loveeeeeee geet's attitude.
Plzzz continue soon.
Can u plzz add me in ur pm list?