SR Marriage Subjection or Liberation? (Open 2 All)

Dsntmatter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Recently there has been many opposing views relating to the marriage of the cutest couple on Indian tv   (by cutest I obviously mean Siddhima). Many have been in constant argument regarding the authenticity of their marriage. Where Siddhima fans support the marriage whole heartedly AR fans claim tht forced marriage can be anything bt valid.

My thread dsnt justify or oppose their marriage bt rather analyses hw it has affected both of them. Nw i wud like to begin with the most misinterpreted,tangled, butchered (as Shamil wud say) and even hated character of DMG. And all these adjectives points to Riddhima Modi of course. In order to see the effect of the marriage we must shed some light on her life prior to her married life. Riddhima had become helpless, desperate (nw b4 anything else floats to ur mind I mean desperate to meet her lover again, nothing else intended mods) and isolated from all happiness in life. Everyone had moved on except her. Her life stood still and in came Sid. and b4 long they became each others worst enemies. Wht ws worse ws tht they were given the privileged opportunity of seeing each other worse sides (Sid's photography skills and Ridzy's fake tears). They began to see each other in a more humane sense in their adventure trip to locate Armaan. This road trip obviously marked the beginning of their love journey (n b4 u contradict me I mean fr Sid and Sid only). Sid gave his heart and all feelings related to love to this one girl bt ws oblivious to the fact. Bt b4 he cud decipher his emotions he ws married off to Riddhima. Riddhima on the other hand, still immensely in love with Armaan, failed to notice Sid's constant assurance tht they wud remain frends even after marriage and empties a bottle of poison dwn her throat which didnt exterminate the fire bt rather added more kerosene to the already forced relationship. So then began the love hate relationship. Sid tried his best to mould his feeling fr Ridzy who ws busy noticing his kind nature amidst all the trauma. Her focus in life thn changd frm suicide to something more sane which ws to save the very marriage she persistently tried to avoid. Bt Sid ws nw far too hurt to gt out of his isolation shell. This challenge like atmosphere encourages Ridzy to try harder and her total saas bahu monster in law (beautifully played character) motivated her to strive further fr her Pati Dev. Pain fought with pain. Riddhima cudnt bear the thought of Sid sitting side by side with Naina and Sid ws pushed further in misery with the return of Armaan.

From this point forward the CVs played with the storyline and fan groups declared open war! Getting back to the topic Sid fought with the agony of letting go of Ridzy while she thought he jst wsnt tht into her. Forget melodrama the serial had become incomprehensible in the days tht followed bt one thing I dreaded didnt occur which ws Riddhima forgetting the very existence of Sid on first AR meeting and it tld me Sid's pain had demanded Ridzy nt 4gt him. And thankfully she confesses to Sid tht he thought her the meaning of love which brought peace to many of my fellow SR fans. One of the best things abt Siddhima is tht their worse sides brought the best times in their lives. And they redefined love for me (and many more). So in my opinion , yes SR marriage ws a subjection to society bt through this subjection they were liberated frm all sorrows of life. So frm nw on where ever the track heads (SR-AR, remarriage) I'm content with the first SR marriage!

This thread is nt an analysis of any character bt of the effect of SR marriage. With tht being said, I think its understandable as to why I didnt include AR bond. I didnt disrespect AR in any way and therefore I see no reason of bashing bt if u decide to do it anyways thn go a head so tht we cud gladly report and ban ur id. Appreciative, argumentative coments, logical doubt and opposing views are anticipated bt at the same time if ur comment lacks the two qualities of logic and reasoning thn I prefer to disgrace it by nt replying.

A sincere SRian!Edited by Dsntmatter - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good analysis of SR relationship
Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: sipdip

good analysis of SR relationship

Thank you!
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great analysis. You have mentioned every point so logically. Ridima has every right to move on. When the marriage happened at that time she was forced probably. But she has learned every thing from the marriage life such as respect, trust, patience, and lots of more things and now she is not the same girl as she was before. She now know how to keep the love.
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good analysis....This marriage brought out the true human being the true Woman in Riddhima...It gave her a desire to live and love once more...That is why it is so special...More than 100 love marriages combined...
Edited by RehanSinha_XR - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly..Sr marriage is full of happiness ..however it happened is nt ip..BUT the oerson accepts and love again is a blessing...

TM AMAZING POSTπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Dsntmatter thumbnail

Originally posted by: papia

Great analysis. You have mentioned every point so logically. Ridima has every right to move on. When the marriage happened at that time she was forced probably. But she has learned every thing from the marriage life such as respect, trust, patience, and lots of more things and now she is not the same girl as she was before. She now know how to keep the love.

True Riddhima has matured in every possible way!
Thnkx
ITS MY 100th POST YEAY!Edited by Dsntmatter - 13 years ago
-Zoya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post yaar..
Agree to every single word!!!

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

TM,😊

Nice Topic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just Like U R name,It Dsnt Matter That SR marriage was Subjection From Society OR Liberation Coz We Know The Unconditional Trust,Love & Respect which Siddhima Have towards Each Other & Will always have.

I Liked That Siddhima Now freely want To Re-Marry each Other & Take the vows Again & Start a New Life Allover.That's What A Sincerity & Faithfullness is.

I Liked Riddhima saying That "Dad,Ab main yeh Yakeen ke saath keh sakti hoon ki Sid hi Woh Ladka hain Jiske saath main apni poori Zindagi beetani chahti Hoon".
This Dialogue Speaks it  All.

Siddhima are AYE!!!
nisha80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautifully written πŸ‘πŸΌ