rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this was too good, loved it! 
reserved!
aaminaman thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really liked t it's realy different and I am looking forward to know what happens between them update soon can't wait to read the next part
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
great concept
loving it update it soon
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
please update soon
i cant wait
im confused as to why Teji calls Heer 'leher' and thats what shes known as.
i was quite confused as to what prem did in the bathroom😳
can you plz explain to me in simple words...if you dont mind
and i felt sorry for Heer when prem and the boys called her Pumpkin. It reminded me of KKKG when in the flashback junior character of Rahul's little brother was bullying Pooja  and she started crying.
All in all i cant wait for this SS
im really looking forward to it

PS. Dont worry i havent forgotten about the update of the Harshitti interview
actually my friends wanted to help but due to exams so they'll do it after that
i hope its ok
harshitideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
lovely loved it
pumkin prem calling heer
next update soon
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was awesmeeee...luvd premeer first meeting....pumpkin scene was great..it reminded me of k3g of rohan and pooja......thanks for pm...waitingg eagarly for premeers meeting once again
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pwincess1

please update soon

i cant wait
im confused as to why Teji calls Heer 'leher' and thats what shes known as.
i was quite confused as to what prem did in the bathroom😳
can you plz explain to me in simple words...if you dont mind
and i felt sorry for Heer when prem and the boys called her Pumpkin. It reminded me of KKKG when in the flashback junior character of Rahul's little brother was bullying Pooja  and she started crying.
All in all i cant wait for this SS
im really looking forward to it

PS. Dont worry i havent forgotten about the update of the Harshitti interview
actually my friends wanted to help but due to exams so they'll do it after that
i hope its ok

Sorry about that...hehe...I mention in the character sketch that Heer had to enter into police protection and with that they usually change names so people can't find them.  Everything will be explained in the later chapters.  Just know that Heer and Leher are the same person.

As for what Prem was doing in the bathroom.  Um, modern American toilets usually have a water tank hooked to the back of it.  You can lift the lid of the tank and see the water pump thing that controls the water level of the actually toilet bowl.  Anyways Prem's contact put a map of the house and a small handgun in a plastic ziplock bag and hid it in the water tank of the toilet.  When Prem heard that someone else was in the bathroom he decided to pretend to act drunk so the person wouldn't become suspicious as to what he was doing in the bathroom moving things around.  Prem dumped the rest of his drink in the toilet making it sound like he was throwing up and then came out of the stall acting all drunk and sick to drive the man away. 

Hope that helps 😊

Thanks for the translating the interview...I totally understand...school work is more important.
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Xxcoolchick1xX

**Reserved**
-------------------
Unreserved....

Luved the update....Prem and Heer/Leher know each other since they were children but they didn't really get along well... 😕...Heer a pumpkin...lol.... Loved the flash backs...Hoping to see more Premeer interaction soon...update soon n thnx for the PM.

P.S. I have one question.

Why does Teji call Heer Leher? Is it some kinda nickname or some thing?? It's really confusing me as i keep thinking Heer and Leher are two different characters.

I knew this would confuse some people...sorry 😳

I mention in the character sketch that Heer had to go into police protection for a period of time and with that they usually change the names to help hid them.  Just know that Heer and Leher are the same person.
Edited by iheartChai - 13 years ago
Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start with a lot of conphusion 😕😆, it will be cleared i think in coming chapters...
Thanks for the PM...
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: iheartChai

Sorry about that...hehe...I mention in the character sketch that Heer had to enter into police protection and with that they usually change names so people can't find them.  Everything will be explained in the later chapters.  Just know that Heer and Leher are the same person.

As for what Prem was doing in the bathroom.  Um, modern American toilets usually have a water tank hooked to the back of it.  You can lift the lid of the tank and see the water pump thing that controls the water level of the actually toilet bowl.  Anyways Prem's contact put a map of the house and a small handgun in a plastic ziplock bag and hid it in the water tank of the toilet.  When Prem heard that someone else was in the bathroom he decided to pretend to act drunk so the person wouldn't become suspicious as to what he was doing in the bathroom moving things around.  Prem dumped the rest of his drink in the toilet making it sound like he was throwing up and then came out of the stall acting all drunk and sick to drive the man away. 

Hope that helps 😊

Thanks for the translating the interview...I totally understand...school work is more important.

oh thanxEmbarrassed
yh
i get what you mean
the toilets are like that here in the UK too
thanks for clearing the confusion😊
though i think it will get more cleared by afew more quick updates😉Embarrassed
 i hope you get the hint
but seriously i cant wait any longer
i can imagine them fighting as spies and then something happens and he says Pumpkin and they find out their childhood friends and emotional scenes..
Edited by pwincess1 - 13 years ago