Kalki: K
Kesu's mom: MIL
Jamunia: Jam
Sarju: S
Radha: R
Bhuaji: BJ
Kamya: Kam
Kamya's MIL: maaji

Kam can't find R's belonging n goes to ask maji. Maji asks why she needs R's things. Kam says to donate to the poor since they're going to the temple n it Radha's soul will be happy. maji is surprised to see Kam taking an interest in these kinda things. maji says she's already donated R's things so she doesn't need to worry. maji checks on R (don't know where R is being kept, maji has hired a girl called Ritu to look after R & train/groom her) R is missing S on this special day (again I don't know which festival). R is fasting & wants to break the fasting by eating from S's hands. maji reminds her not to be stupid, if S sees R then their plan to unmask Kam will fail. maji asks R to promise she won't go to the temple. Kam calls maji n says she & S are waiting for to go to temple so maji leaves. R thinks to herself sorry maji but I have to see S today & break my fast. S is handing out blankets & sweets to the poor. R is at the temple, face covered with a shawl. S sees her & gives her a blanket & some sweets. S sees the bangles on R's hands. R moves away n eats the sweets. She's happy that S gave her sweets n she broke her fast by eating from his hands. maji has seen R & takes S away. S, Kam & maji are walking away. S keeps thinking about the bangles & says R had the same bangles, he goes back to the woman (R) n asks her where did she get the bangles from, R's face is still hidden, she keeps walking. S keeps following n asking her. maji comes n asks S why is he bothering the poor woman. R takes of the bangles in the mean time. S asks her to show her hands. R shows her hands n there are no bangles. Kam take S away. maji stays n is mad at R for not listening to her. Kam & S call maji n she leaves.

Maji goes to Ritu/R's place & is very angry at both of them. She asks Ritu why she let R go, Ritu replies that R really wanted to see S. maji tells Ritu to only do the work she's paid to do. maji says is Kam or S had seen R today, then all their efforts would've been wasted.

Ritu teaches R how to eat with a fork/knife; she teaches R the alphabet, how to use a laptop (she types Radha and Sarju on the laptop), how to walk in high heels, R also listens to english songs to learn English. R is having difficulty with everything but she doesn't give up n keeps trying. (She's still dressed the same as before, so no change/makeover yet)

In the village the 3 pregos are at the clinic & all 3 get their shots. They next have to go for an ultrasound. L is really worried. MIL asks if the ultrasound will reveal the baby's sex. Jam is happy to hear that (her in-laws def want a boy). The nurse says it's against the law to reveal the baby's sex so stop asking her. MIL says it's easy for you to check & tell us, MIL says I will make you happy (she meant giving bribes). The nurse is angry. BJ tells MIL not to worry about the sex as either a boy or girl is fine. Jam has ultrasound, the doc is happy with the development. Jam asks for the baby's sex, the doc tells her it's against the law & that she'll only know the sex when the baby is born. K has her test done as well & the do is happy again with the baby's development. It's now L's turn n she's really scared to go in as her truth will be revealed. MIL asks her to go & it won't hurt. MIL says if L thinks it's going to hurt & she's scared then she doesn't have to do the test because in her days they didn't have these tests n they still had healthy babies back then. L is happy to hear that but BJ insists the test should be done to check baby's growth. So L has no choice, she walks slowing to the doc room. Doc says she looks very weak n doesn't look like she's 4mths pregers. L lies down for the ultrasound n is scared to hell. But all of a sudden the power goes out so they can't do the ultrasound. Doc is disappointed but L is relieved.

S is back at home n deep in though about the woman at the temple (R). Kam sees this n thinks she should cook S's fav dishes so he can stop thinking about R. Kam tells S to come out of his thoughts of R. She goes to the kitchen n turns on the stove n lights a match.

Precap for 02/Sep: I think the family is going out somewhere, BJ says to MIL that your DILs are just like you, taking ages to get ready, BJ says I will go check on them. L & K are getting ready, L tells K to go n she'll come or someone might suspect something. K leaves n L starts stuffing a pillow in her saree to create a baby bump. BJ passes L in the hallway, L thinks she has to stop the budiya before she sees L.