SR FF (To those eyes i kneel)update dec 21 pg15

kusumfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys
This is an os i began to write a really really long time ago and never finished. So i thought i would post it. It is from the first time Rid-Sid meet and it continues from there. Let me know if you want me to continue it because it is still not finished (by commenting or hittng the like button!)

To Those I Kneel

After two years Riddhima Gupta was returning to Mumbai. As soon as she took the first step onto the soil of India, she flashed back to her past'Armaan. The man she had fallen in love with and also the man that had left her, left her to pursue his career in America. He did ask her to come with him and she would have, but she said no to test whether he would leave without her or not. He made his decision clear and after that she couldn't help but feel betrayed. She had to take some time to learn to live with the biggest betrayal of her life, so she had left. Now she was coming back. As she was making her way through customs, when a man in a blue shirt bumps into her and catches her right before she is about to fall.

Sid

As he is dropping Tamaana off at the airport he accidently bumps into a red suit girl. Wow! She has the beauty that would match the beauty of a thousand angles put together. As he stares into her eyes his heart sinks. Her eyes'it's like they are dead, like she is dead. Wait! Why is her sadness making me sad? I don't even know her yet I want to already spend the rest of my life trying to bring those eyes back to life. Does she feel anything?

Ridz glares at the man and slaps him.

Sid

Okay she does feel something. Anger! Ow man she's got an arm. 

"How dare you? How dare you take me in your arms? You molester!"-Ridz blasts

"Okay first of all, I am not a molester! Second of all I didn't know taking you in my arms was such a daring act. Is there like a medal or some sort of recognition I should get for showing my courage"-Sid

"What! Tumhari himaat kaisi hui ki tum mujhe se aisa bhaat karo? Huh?"-Ridz continues to scold and a crowd of people gather to enjoy the spectacle.

Upon seeing the scene that they were creating, Sid decides it's best to leave this mental case alone and leave. As he is about to leave, Ridz stops him by placing her hand on Sid's shoulder.

"Ab tum mujhe molest kar rahi ho"-Sid

Ridz quickly removes her hand from Sid's shoulder, and he seizes the opportunity to leave.

Ridz

She is sitting at her window in her old room, watching the rain fall. She was back with her old friends, with her family and in her old life. But she wasn't the old Riddhima. She was even sure if she existed at all or not. She was just a one of a kind statue that could walk and talk. But she wasn't thinking about that at all, instead she was thinking about what happened at the airport. The man in the blue that had bumped into her had also taken over her thoughts. His eyes reflected the sadness of losing a love, but unlike her he still seemed to live. He was handsome. The kind of guy the every girl would give a second look to. But he still seemed oblivious to the effect he had on women. Whoever he was she was sure she was never going to see him again.

Next Day

For the first time in two years Riddhima walks into Sanjeevani. She relives all the precious moments that she spent with Armaan, that now seem like a lifetime ago. She walks into her dad's cabin as he wanted to talk to her about something important. She doesn't know why but she feels nervous as if something drastic is about to happen.

"Beta, I have something very important to tell you. Your mother and I have noticed that you haven't been the same and I can understand that. But I think it is about time you moved ahead in your life and I think you need someone's support to help you move on. Beta, your mother and I have found a boy for you."-Shashank

Ps: if you want me to add you to my pm list i would appreciate it if you guys added me to your buddy list (i can't do so because my account has some problem) if not then i will still pm you!!😊

PM List (please let me know if i forgot someone)

yokosona

sidhima3jsp 

kiran255

Noorya

Wafa_94

sidma_love

princess1

indian_beauty

mayuri.vet

divi4u

nikita_88

punjabkudi98

Parts

Part 1-page 1

Part2-page 3

Part3-page 5

Part4-page 7

Part 5-page 9

Part 6-page 12

Part 7-page 15

Edited by kusumfan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Prachi
i just love it , πŸ˜›
very well written
do continue 😳
and dont u dare not pm me 😑
put my name in permanent pm list
got it😎
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOnderful Dear :) love reading it :)
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice part πŸ‘πŸΌ
plz update it soon 😊
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Prachi πŸ€—

Great starting yaar & dat too wid a twist πŸ˜‰

I loved it sweetie...😳

Plz continue soon

And yes add me to ur PM list

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG Prachi this is so awesome!πŸ‘

Loved the beginning. Kash if this happened in January then we wouldn't have had to wait so long for their love story to start. πŸ˜›

It's beautifully written. Please continue soon and please please PM me the next part.

Take Care
Wafa
...Noorya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow Prachie it was amazinπŸ˜›
SId bein molested by Riddhima was🀣🀣🀣
and dont tell me Shashank wants Sid as his damaad!!
that would be a great twist yaar
plzzzzzz pm me when u update the next part
nikita_92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is amazing so far. Please do not stop! =]
Please update as soon as you can
Maha_Sid-dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amayzing OS prachi! Please add me to ur pm list! n dont think i dont want ur pms coz i love all things connected to sidhima n u r one of them! :-)
I cant add u to my buddy list rite now.. Will do it as sooon as possible
indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
this is gr8 start Prachi...loved reading it....looking forward 2 the nxt part plzzz update soon nd thnx for the PM...when u update the nxt part plzzzz PM me...thnx

~Zarqa~