1/9 : SR + ArShi : Paakar bhi teri aarzoo ho

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

1/9: SR + ArShi : Paakar bhi teri aarzoo ho'.

Siddhima

Riddhima Modi , like a zillion pouty wives of this world makes a cute face at Sid and ends up taking Armaan's name quite inadvertently and even before she can finish the sentence she realizes that she shouldn't have taken his name because she had ended up making a comparison between Sid and Armaan. She realized that she had ended up bringing a thread of the past. It is natural and the best part is that she remembered him with a child like tender toffee expression, not some faraway sad expression in her eyes. This again indicates how she has made peace with her past.Sid sees the terror of having hurt him in her eyes and blowing off this fleeting wind of the past in air , he puts his finger on her lips and tells her that there is no need to be sorry. Infact, Armaan should have been here so he would have helped her in her and Sid's marriage arrangements. And as pride , love and immense respect for Sid shows in her tender eyes, Sid tells her that where they stand today in their beautiful relationship , they can discuss anything and anyone under the sun , even if it is Armaan. When I accepted you , I accepted you with everything because I knew that when you gave yourself to me , you gave me everything that you had. So, how can I ever raise a finger at you? Riddhima's eyes fill up with tenderness because she knows that Sid always leaves her speechless and she can never win any emotional battle from him ' because he always has the last word ' a profound word that leaves her Siddhanthified. And in the naughty moment that follows where Sid tries to kiss her and she gets all hard-to-get , you get this stupid smile on your face as you think of all the hard times that they have been through to see this day ' how they have overcome every hurdle to save their marriage and stood by each-other through the best and the worst. This tenderness, this romance , this feeling of belonging to each-other is much needed and much deserved.  And there is no doubt they look beautiful together, and you can see that in the eyes of the hospital staff watching them with big stupid but endearing smiles like ours.

Later, when Riddhima thinks of Siddhanth in solitude and what an amazing life partner he has been , you see that she glows with what I'd call the Sid Glow. She is at peace , in bliss and looking forward to her marriage with a man she loves so much that she would marry him again and again. She is right when she says that she got a great friend in a good husband ' isn't that what a good marriage is based on? Marriage of true minds bonded in friendship first. Love , at times, as Lennzie says, comes softly. Riddhima loves her husband and I have never doubted that since the day I saw her feel the first surge of emotions for Sid when she had climbed a 100 stairs of  the temple just to make her marriage with Sid work , when she had ruffled his hair lovingly as he slept and when she had run into his arms tearfully and told him '" Tum hi meri sacchaai ho'..". So, when she imagines Sid sitting next to her and is taken aback at the wild horses of her own mind , you are not very surprised. Riddhima , she is Siddhanth's Riddhima. And every single character in DMG acknowledges this fact.

The moments that SR share in that dark room are not to be put in words , the beauty lies in the loving visuals , the brilliant JeRan chemistry and their spot on expressions as a couple who has been through a frosty storm and is stepping into sunshine. Riddhima's coy tease to Sid , Sid's balance between aggressive passion and tender love for his wife, Riddhima's peace and bliss as she puts her head on his shoulder and instinctively plays with his shirt buttons , the way SR close their eyes in peace in that beautiful hug , the way a blissful Riddhima tells Sid that she wants everyone to be happy on their wedding day , she wants everyone to come and bless them which includes Armaan , you realize that very few , I repeat very few married couples in this world can reach this level of togetherness in their relationship when one feels happy inside and the smile shows up on the spouse's face.

The most beautiful moment of course was when Riddhima kissed Sid through the veil of her dupatta. Sid's eyes were closed and he did not see the expressions of his wife ' so tender , so touched and so Siddhanthified. I loved the mischief on her face and the blissful sparkle as she kissed him and pulling her dupatta off his face she ran away'..just living the moment of having touched her husband as a woman.

SR are so similar ' I have never thought of them as opposites. When Sid had kissed Riddhima, she had touched her cheek with such a lovely grinning smile on her face and today Sid stood touching his cheek where his wife had kissed him with such tenderness that you know how precious this moment is.

SR are just SR. And I have never blamed people for not understanding them. Not everyone has the heart to accept a story like SR's but when you do , they make you realize that the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow does exist.

ArShi

Have you seen hope ever dance in rain? Have you seen life smile at the skies and then blink her eyes at you with innocent charm? Do you know how it feels to gather somebody precious in your arms and panic at the thought that something could happen to that precious? Ask Armaan Mallik. He would have an answer to all these questions. Because today Armaan not only saw hope in it's most beautiful form , he acknowledged it and accepted it. As he came out in the night to enjoy the view of rain beating down the grounds, he saw Shilpa in rain. White , pristine, happy , dancing , hopping in the rain like a child with no care for the world ' Shilpa appeared to Armaan as a trailer of how beautiful life can be and how no matter how ugly life appears at times, it has it's moments of sheer brilliance and sheer beauty. In Armaan's life , Shilpa is that moment of sheer brilliance waiting to be turned into an entire lifetime of love , compassion and poignancy.

Yes, Armaan was totally mesmerized by Shilpa today. No, not because she is beautiful. Her beauty has nothing to do with his growing bent for her. It is Shilpa's joie de vivre , her innocence, her vulnerability, her hypnotic compassion that touches his heart tenderly. She appeared such a picture of angelic innocence to him as she danced and laughed in the rain , that he was just swayed by her happiness . He had the most dreamy look on his face when he was looking at her ' and he was smiling at her ' a small sweet smile that comes to your face when you see something beautiful. Even when Shilpa saw him looking at her , Armaan, subconsciously knew that it was perhaps not right to check her out like this , stare at her beauty and you could see that he had sensed Shilpa's discomfiture as he stood up straight but even then, he could not take his eyes off her. Happens. Some sights in this life are just captivating and today for Armaan , Shilpa was that sight.

Forces of nature had to get to work and they did. This night, ArShi were not just meant to stare at each-other from a distance ' it was an emotionally high strung moment no matter how subtle it appeared on the surface. Something had to come out of it and it did when Armaan saved Shilpa from fire and tried to bring her back to her senses. Well, anything could have happened to Shilpa and it is usually at these moments when you know how much you value the other person, what they really mean to you ' especially when you have a touch-and-go moment of finality like this when you are terrified for a few seconds that you may never see this person in your life again'..to a semi-conscious her thoughts were centered around memories of her moments with Armaan ' and as Armaan panicked trying to wake her up , he was shocked that his mind was bombarded with all the tender moments that he had spent with Shilpa and how much she had come to mean to him. He realized he was scared of losing her ' losing a beautiful stranger and it showed in his promise to her again that he won't let anything happen to her.

It is heartwarming how the first word that Shilpa mumbled as she regained her senses was Armaan. And as she opened her eyes, he was looking down at her ' she realized how close Armaan was and that too in a rather compromising way but it took Armaan a little while to realize that he was trespassing her physical space. And as he made her stand up , somehow they both knew they cannot say anything to each-other. No thank you, no 'are you okay'. How could they? They had seen something in each-other's eyes before the accident and that look was still lingering on.

As Shilpa goes away, Armaan does not fight what he feels yet. He remembers and realizes how his every memory of Riddhima Modi is being slowly replaced by his moments with Shilpa- how he has been living a new life with Shilpa these past few months without realizing it ' how she has made his heart flutter. And as we had expected Ishq Leta hai, which I have always believed to be Armaan's song only , is slowly shifting to Shilpa. And the telling moment is when Armaan remembers how Shilpa had taken Riddhima's place in his vision during JP's birthday party. Armaan believes that he can never move on , never love another woman but his heart is telling him otherwise ' You can move on. Who says you cannot? You are only human. Look at that girl. Isn't she making your heart beat again? '..Armaan accepts that even though he cannot comprehend it , he cannot handle it , the fact is that the surge of emotions that he felt inside today were for Shilpa, not Riddhima''And no Armaan, no 100 glasses of water that you might gulp down are going to change the fact that you are changing'. Slowly' but you are changing' for Shilpa, with Shilpa'.

As for the title, the following lyrics are from a song called 'Katraa Katraa Milti hai'. The lyrics are apt for both the couples today'

" Paake bhi teri aarzoo ho,

Shaayad aise ye zindagi haseen hai."

Love and luck always,❀️

GOD bless everyone'.πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Reserved!

I shall watch the episode and then post my thoughts! πŸ˜›

Unreserved

Poco Fabulous post!

I think you have made me fall in love with SR all over again and harder! πŸ˜† They are just undescribe -able. They touch your heart and leave you with a stupid si smile.

The lift scene I think was fabulous because it showed that Sid has accepted everything about Riddhima and Riddhima can't believe her luck that she has a guy like Sid in her life which was seen in her thoughts when she was alone, her life without him would be incomplete. She is Sid's Riddhima and her glow says it all! 😳

As for the kisses, and the after reaction when I saw Sid's reaction all I thought is Sid and Riddhima if they can't be together where is the hope for the rest of us! 😳 They are perfect but they are opposites still they balance each other out, they can be the same but they still differ in my eyes. They are two halves that combine to make a whole, ying and yang.

I love this relationship and what it shows! 😳
Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
ana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous post again!!!!!
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Pocco diπŸ€—

great post as usual πŸ‘

Ohhhh I loved today's epi.....😳

Siddhima scene was just amazing... πŸ‘

from today's epi I hav my 2 fav scenes -

1. Wen Ridz was imagining Sid

2. Wen she kissed Sid

And d hug Ohhh dat was heavenly 😍

today Ridz was looking like girl totally in luv , she was all smiling &blushing☺️

Today after a long time I saw a carefree on Ridz face...πŸ˜ƒ

And Siddy boy Ahhh what to say abt dis man he is just amazing..πŸ‘

He is such a understanding husband how easily he said ' Humare beech me ' sorry ' ki bhi jagah nahi hai ' Hatts of to u Siddy πŸ‘πŸ‘

But what is dis yaar why dey hav edited d neck kiss ?? And I think there was a cheek kiss also Bcoz d way Ridz was rubbing her cheeks shows dat she imagined Sid giving her a kissπŸ˜•

But as usual dey hav edited it 😑

I so wanted to see dat 😭

And what is Shilpa doing ?? Now she will b d one who will destroy our Siddhima's C- night by telling Ridz dat she is her sister..

C'mon yaar ab aur kitna intazaar karna padega..

' intazaar kab tak hum karenge bhala .. ' 😭

But anyways whatever we got today I am happy wid dat..πŸ˜ƒ

Eagerly waiting 4 tomorrow's epi.....

Harshita
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING Is not the word..u left me speechless as always,,i always catch ur post from my cell phone but cant reply from there,,,but today i got chance to...
and seriously u r beautiful with words......is k agey m speechless
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post Pocu.
After a long time I am commenting. Will not comment on the SR part, because I feel like you have done a great job with it and if people can not see through the transparent scenes then it is no use trying to explain them. : )
Today, Armaan and Shilpa really connected in a subconscious way. Armaan was staring at shilpa, and he did not even realize it. If you loose yourself in someone, you completely loose yourself, then that person means something to you.
Shilpa today, was just being herself, but when she came into danger....her mind instinctively went to Armaan. And although Shilpa is aware that she feels something for Armaan, she was probably not aware how important he had become to her, how he had found a place deep in her soul body and mind. I believe it is that realization that caused her to walk away from Armaan.
Armaan, however had a different realization, comparing moments of Riddhima and Shilpa is something that I would not have expected but I am glad happened. Armaan is not liken-ing Shilpa to Riddhima because they in fact are very different. His mind is simply putting the two women that have any importance in his life together, simply telling hime look, these are the two women that have meant anything to you. That is why you behave like that in front of them. Is Shilpa taking Riddhimas place?? Not yet, but Soon. Soon She will.
KaranShilpa:) thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Have you seen hope ever dance in rain? Have you seen life smile at the skies and then blink her eyes at you with innocent charm? Do you know how it feels to gather somebody precious in your arms and panic at the thought that something could happen to that precious? Ask Armaan Mallik. He would have an answer to all these questions. Because today Armaan not only saw hope in it's most beautiful form , he acknowledged it and accepted it. As he came out in the night to enjoy the view of rain beating down the grounds, he saw Shilpa in rain. White , pristine, happy , dancing , hopping in the rain like a child with no care for the world ' Shilpa appeared to Armaan as a trailer of how beautiful life can be and how no matter how ugly life appears at times, it has it's moments of sheer brilliance and sheer beauty. In Armaan's life , Shilpa is that moment of sheer brilliance waiting to be turned into an entire lifetime of love , compassion and poignancy.

I cant begin to tell you how MUCH i loved this para :D
Both couples got some nice scenes today =D
I loved how the story is moving on for both couples!

SR: Yeah we saw Riddhima getting fresh with Siddhant!
Kissa ek kiss ka! Sid sure loved it!

ArSh: I love how Armaan is feeling the change, he sees Shilpa
taking that spot that Armaan left for only one woman but not no more!
I enjoyed the rain scene alot and happy that the fire happened cause it really got Armaan feeling Shilpa's important!
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey pocco ,

all i can say is love is in da air  n i feel happy n blessed to be witnessing it .....brilliant analysis...
πŸ€—...
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Reserved!

I shall watch the episode and then post my thoughts! πŸ˜›

Nikammi!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... will be waiting. YT ko chipak mat jaana.πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³