WRITTEN UPDATE 1st SEPT 2010

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
                         KAROL BAGH

the episode begin with, mili with plenty of crocodile tears is drinking the juice saying to abhi look i drink it but did not die.simi tells mili to stay quiet mili said i'm tired of proving myself how much can someone bear,i can do whatever but i can't do something to harm you simi,abhi asked if so? why did why did you bought this rat killer poison mili said to kill the rats mili asked simi to go and see in her room as she's well aware how much does simi feared the rats that's why she called karanmanya and asked for rat killer what the worst i did like that? abhi is shocked and surprised hearing her abhi said mili is lying, when simi said enough you heard what did she say,this morning we talked about it  what is happening to you if tomorrow you will see me with a knife you  will think i'm going to kill someone abhi i'm not talking about you simi furiously said today it is not about me but tomorrow it can be.  how much can you pull all this that's ok now, mili did something wrong she's already asked you to excuse now let her breath mili is all happy.simi continued saying what happened to you abhi for behaving like that when RS and manju entered asking simi why are you screaming poor abhi clear his tears.

Simi makes a story with manju that abhi  did not wantto go to the office as there is a meeting because he wanted to stay at home and relax manju sarcastically said  what else can he do more? poor abhi looked shocked and sad RS standing continued to look at abhi and went away simi is a bit sad,abhi continued looking at simi took his bag and left for the office mili without any  emotions  slowly goes near the table she's smiling when simi came to console her mili is saying it would have been better if i would have died bacause there's no advantage of staying here if i stayed here you and abhi  will continue to fight there's will always be a misconception between you two better i leave simi, no this is your house also, abhi will never forgive me he will always be against me and i don't want him tofight with  you because of me.simi said let he think whatever he wants and do whatever he wants you will continue to stay here a cunning mili gives a sudden look at simi and smiles, mili hugged simi with victory on her face.
abhi driving is having a flashback of simi words he wanted to get out the car when someone on the motobike came near the door and he's unable to opened he talked rudely to the man and asked him to go after which he felt sorry. he's parking his car and met vishal who was waiting for abhi the latter asked him to come to the office to have a chat as it is nearby but vishal refused saying whatever you wants to say betterit is here itself abhi is shocked with his behaviour ,vishal told if after that you put any charge on mili there's  will be no one worst than me.

vishal continued,mili told me everything how you are suspecting her whatever may happened between the two of us it is private how can you dare to accuse her of harming simi,anyway i'm taking her home today,a shocking abhi without words continued to look at vishal who went away.abhi is thinking what's really happening why are everybody turning against him firstly anita then simi now vishal he's asking himself why me he's dejected and tired.
mili is cleaning the cupboard while simi is looking her from behind then she slowly came in with her bad intentions saying to simi that vishal will be coming home this evening,simi told her not to take abhi words seriuosly whenever he's angry  he just talks whatever come mili said no simi i do think that abhi is a little emotional about you i tell you that, because now i'm married i need to stay at my laws need to learn all this.simi tells mili  since you are married you become so intelligent hope abhi could have understand you,and asked mili if she told RS and Manju about vishal coming home mili said no as they have been to dolly mili asked can she helped her simi said no and make her sit down  and also sit down continued doing her work she asked mili if vishal will have to go to the college regularly mili nods no simi said that's nice all assignment will be done and you both will have time to spend together.simi tells her to join any course while she's continuing doing her work  she goes to put some clothes in the cupboard when mili took a dress of simi and saw her phone she slowly put it  under a pillow  then continued talking with simi asked her to do some cheese pakodas as vishal liked it a lot simi said ok she'll go to fetch some fresh cheese.then mili is thinking excellent awesome that's what i wanted that simi leaves the house for sometime simi is looking at the dress which abhi brought for her and is having flashback of him some romantic moments when she laughs and showed the dress to mili asking do you like it abhi brought it for me from chandigarh.

mili took the dress in her hand brought it near her and is having flasback of abhi when she came to reality with simi telling her to wear cotton dress and i adviced you to go for a check up to the doc put some coconut oil also to remove the marks when she turned back she saw mili whose sleeping she's thinking that mili must have taken the medicines that's why she fell asleep and decided to go to take the cheese she covered mili and left as she left mili opened her eyes and came to the door looking her going out .then she closed the door and phoned abhi with simi phone and put down the phone when abhi thinking it is simi he called her back mili answered him abhi said you? give the phone to simi,mili said i can't give her as now you can't talk to simi abhi said if you are not giving the phone to simi so i  will put down the phone mili you are the only one who knows me well understand me well,what say about that abhi? abhi is in thinking mode asked what mili said about the fire,poison in the juice that's all for timebeing you are the only one  to read my mind at once that's why i always say we are made for each other abhi asked to stop all her rubbish and to give the phone to simi.mili said now simi will not be able to talk to her abhi screamedat  mili she said if she's not here how can she talk......................................and put down the phone abhi is continuing to call simi phone which is off mili is thinking now there is no record of our convo so how will someone know that i phone you a victorious mili is happy.abhi all worried ran home calling simi, mili playing with her eyes is looking quietly at him abhi lost his temper and shakes her, asking the whereabout of simi, saying to her you are mad mili you are mad you need a doctor tell me where is simi and he slapped her he's telling mili tell me otherwise i'll give you an another one raising his hand when simi hold his hand from behind looking furiously at him she slowly put his hand down and comes in between mili and abhi .

PRECAP
abhi is saying i also can't tolerate more.
      [THIS IS A MEMBER POST ONLY]
I edited it hope now it is fine please let know.
Edited by alujna-21 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yay i'm the first to comment ... 😊 thank u for the lovely update
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Great..Waiting for tomorrow.I will surely watch tomorrow's episode.Though slapping is not a good practice but this danav dimag mili deserves more slaps like Nakul.

Thanks for the update.

ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

Great..Waiting for tomorrow.I will surely watch tomorrow's episode.Though slapping is not a good practice but this danav dimag mili deserves more slaps like Nakul.

Thanks for the update.

she should have married nakul instead of vishal.
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thank U for the update

Sick and disguting track. Everyone is playing with Abhi's emotions and no one is leaving any chance to make him look low😡😡😡. So happy that Abhi is leaving this Sethi Nivas which is full of paagals before he also turns insane😡😡😡

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: alujna-21

she should have married nakul instead of vishal.

Hey I meant Abhi should slap mili the way Simi slapped Nakul at wedding.But it will be better to watch Nakul be back to take revenge on mili.

librarypass thumbnail
Thank you for the update and taking the time.Edited by librarypass - 13 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rumi005

Hey I meant Abhi should slap mili the way Simi slapped Nakul at wedding.But it will be better to watch Nakul be back to take revenge on mili.

yeah we want nakul back to put mili at her respective place and to put her mind in place good abhi told her you are sick you are mad you need a doc.
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
rama6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...
the only scene i liked today is abhi slapping milli...
great acting by Neil as abhi....