Tere Bin Jee Nahin Sakta:Siddhima

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
TERE BIN JEE NAHIN SAKTA:SIDDHIMA

Credit:
kawal_tak

Before I begun I have to say this was the best onscreen segment on Siddhanth-Riddhima so far full of romance without any interruption.

In the last episode we witnessed the cute romance between out fatak couple where Siddhanth asks Riddhima what she wants to do meeting him and Riddhima cheeks turned red😍😍

Siddhanth and Riddhima meet each other in a room in Sanjeevni. It seems Ms.Modi was waiting for her hubby Mr.Modi🤔

Riddhima dupatta covers Siddhanth face. Riddhima moves close to him kisses on her cheek and slowly pulls her dupatta from his face. Siddhanth looks at his wife with a smile on her face whose face is glowing😳😳

It seems Batameez Siddhanth says something which makes Riddhima go in Chudail mode😆😆

An angry Riddhima is leaving when Siddhanth holds her hand pulls her and hels her against the wall holding her hand close to her heart as if making her hear his heart that beats for her😳😳

He puts his hand on the wall locking her way to escape. Siddhanth tells something and Riddhima blushes. She tries to leave but Siddhanth holds her hands turns her around and hold her by her waist😳😳

Siddhanth adjuts her hand behind her ears mves close to her while she looks down. Siddhanth tells Riddhima their marriage would be perfect.
Siddhanth holds Riddhima hand and kisses it while she looks at him with love. She hugs Siddhanth with a glowing smile on her face😳😳

In between the segment we saw two more one intense and another cute. The first one was where Siddhanth is standing behind Riddhima and moves her hair near the neck aside while she closes her eyes. It remided me of the white intense romantic scene. The other one was when Siddhanth lifs Riddhima in his arms. This scene remidned me of the canteen lift scene. At the end of this segment I had a big smile on my face.

If just glimpse of Siddhanth and Riddhima's romantic sequence has made Siddhimaholics heart skip a beat don't know what will happen when these two come on our TV screens. In the end I would just say what Siddhanth and Riddhima seems to be telling each other in the scene "Tere Bin Jee Nahin Sakta"
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shru wonderful post , totally love SR man they bring me back to DMG .
nazmobile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -alimabi-

Shru wonderful post , totally love SR man they bring me back to DMG .

Yeh same although i loved AR i have to say that SR just have a completely different kind of magic and pull...it makes me want to watch DMG all the time....don't know what it is but seriously KW and JW chemistry is out of this world....must be the force of the joint W's 😆
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful post shru...and you are completely right - SR just have something - subtle and mesmerizing!
I just woke up (live in the US - west coast) and first saw the sbb clip and now ur beautiful post! I am completely Siddhima-fied!!! 😍
Edited by sidra2007 - 13 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Hally:Thanks🤗. 🤗

Btw you and I clicked the same pics of the segment🤣🤣

Naz:It is magic of our W's and the writers who penned down SR story😍😍
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I'm back with how I'm feeling right now

OMG Riddhima kissed Sid her Husband..OMG OMG OMG....OMG this is something I have waited for for so long...OMG OMG Riddhima kissed Sid

oh hellooooooooooooooooo Riddhima Kissed SidOMGGGGGGG

Riddhima Modi kissed Sid Modi her husband

oh oh Awesome,Amazing and an Outstanding post by the way Shru👏👏

Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post. But something is missing. If a romantic song or background music were then it would be awesome.
shruti thumbnail
Sidra, Gauri and Papia:Thanks🤗🤗

Sidra:I don't know how many times I watched this segment and they played one of my fav track Pee Loon what else could I have asked for😍
😍

Gauri:N
ikammi you better come back here warna teri khair nahin 😆😆

Papia:Don't know about song but romantic music toh bajega😳😳
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

OMG.....*faint* *faint*..me dying to see this segment but too bad i am sitting with my family in the tv room😡😆

My heartbeat went up seeing the avi...imagine the actual scene😍 Have always waited for their romances scene...finally it happens😳

thanks shru😳

.Lina. thumbnail
Really nice post. 😊 Hey, maybe the CV's shud use ur idea. they r running out of ideas. 😆
Edited by pretuna - 13 years ago