Remarriage! Big deal :-S

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh My Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad😕 I donno why this forum is a mess today😕

Guess this is becoz of the bomb-blasting news of SR 'RE'marriage..😕.. Some ARians predicted and even created taapic that "Confirmed, NO SR Remarriage, hence AR uniting".. I guess some simranlovesksg or something like that..😕 And her confirmed news is doomed not to mention to what extent🥱

But what i don't understand is, why ARians are going freaky abt the remarriage thing? Hello! This is a REMARRIAGE! If u can read the RE properly🥱.. SR are ALREADY married.. This aint a BIGGGGG deal for anyone except SR and SRians.. For SR becoz, they r gonna share sweet moments.. For SRians becoz we are gonna drool over them😲😳.. But that's it!

People are behaving as if if remarriage doesn't happen, Riddhima is Armaan's..🥱 She STILL remains Sid, and will remain so until they die.. Yes.. Even DP can't separate them .. Oh no no, not my words.. Riddhima mam herself said that🥱.. So yeah, Remarriage happens or not, she STILL remains Sid's wife.. Legally, Socially, Spiritually, physically..🥱 This is not for any BIG twist .. Just to let SR move on.. 🥱 Dubaraa shaadi ho rahi hai bhai.. Dubaara read properly..🥱 And some people expecting it to go KKHH way.. Hell 🤣 Not going into arguments abt the movie, as like my babies SRKadz, I too hate the movie😆 😳But, again i repeat myself -- REMARRIAGE🥱.. RE🥱She is already married..🥱 I dont think ARians would like to see AR in illegal relationship..🥱 So..🥱

Thanks.. guddi🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pavs thumbnail
u never know..i thik they will drool over an illegal illicit relationship....they r so obsessed wid AR Forever tht they will not mind if ar indulge in EMA
FiiLza thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are yaar..its pretty simple...CVs want to show C-Nite..i think thts y the RE-marriage track came up...this time Riddhima will accept Sid and her marriage and consummate..i was thinkin the samw thing...it juz to refresh vows..thats it..its not liek shei sgonna break the marriage and marry again...Re-maariage is juz a nuclear bomb..wut will happen after the C-nite??? 😆

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
exactly..i m so much tired of these baseless rumours..SR r already married & this remarriage iz just to make them move on..even sid was saying rehne dete hain..😆..i hope remarriage sequence comes soon..
avani09 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well said 🤣 🤣

Honestly im amazed at the way some dimwits r reacting to the news of Siddhima RE-marriage. As if SR  will not hav a C-night if 're'-marriage does not happen or sid wont be able to bring ridz back home. Like SERIOUSLY? 🤣
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i soo agree...ppl need glasses to read properly... its RE-marriage
bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
some members lacks basic common sense. they say that if remarriage not happen then it means AR will unite.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

exactly siddhima are already married, re marriage or no remarriage

they are legally are pati patni and will remain so

norzar
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FiiLza

Are yaar..its pretty simple...CVs want to show C-Nite..i think thts y the RE-marriage track came up...this time Riddhima will accept Sid and her marriage and consummate..i was thinkin the samw thing...it juz to refresh vows..thats it..its not liek shei sgonna break the marriage and marry again...Re-maariage is juz a nuclear bomb..wut will happen after the C-nite??? 😆

exactly my thought..this remarriage thing iz juz to show c-night............and to gather some trps..😉
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmm so Modi was gonna say to her hubby that if it was Armaan he will have time for him but not her...awwwwwwwwwww so sweet☺️....she shouldn't have stop she should have said it out loud so that her hubby can give her all of the time in world😍

now I can finally say that Riddhima is jealous of Armaan in Sid life.