Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

if MF is  playing rumore rumors the even we can to, i also hear that ridz will push sid against the wall and kiss him sensely this time, this will happen when she will find out about BP and ridz will try to explain to her that it was nothing, bobby darling was there, and ridz will loose her cool and kiss her cute doctor on his lips!! and i now this will happen b/c i thought about it😆

🤣😍😍
😍
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pragzie

@gauri di-i know i was just looking at SR 😍
and i too want SR c-night as a reward 🤣

I think every true Siddhima fans at heart were watching and looking at dem last night sweetie😃

oh yeah we are Siddhima C-night as a Reward to all that we have been through now and those lovely CVs better bring it on big time🤣

uppas

me to, me to, siddhima are that mesmerzing!
i cannot stop blusing seeing siddhima first kiss scene, i get butterflies in my stomach everytime i see ridz kissing sid on the lip/cheeck, it was TO HOT!
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

uppas

me to, me to, siddhima are that mesmerzing!

bani  

monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i cannot stop blusing seeing siddhima first kiss scene, i get butterflies in my stomach everytime i see ridz kissing sid on the lip/cheeck, it was TO HOT!

bani have u seen today's SBS segment?
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys will catch u after the episode bani and other if shru pms you guys plllllllllsssssssssss send me also............
i want two C-night now, first before marriage and then after marriage, this will be fun, b/c the way ridz is loosing her control, it woun't be soon when she will take matters in her hands and do the deed, and then it will be sid turn to do the deed, you see both of them want to do the deed, so what better way then this, both will be happy.

monty and no i haven't but seen the article😆
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want Siddhima C-night every night from now on☺️