Tera Mera Saath Rahe:Siddhima

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
TERA MERA SAATH RAHE:SIDDHIMA
Title Credit:Pocahontas

Picture Credit:*Shruti*

Siddhanth and Riddhima sitting in canteen thinking about what they told each other. Riddhima realizes she is neglecting Siddhanth and is becoming selfish by ignoring his feelings while he always tries to understand her. Siddhanth on the other hand thinks he can't control Riddhima mind because he is her husband it's her thinking he can't ask her to stop doing it.

As the two are lost in each other's thoughts they do realize they are sitting in same canteen at the moment on separate tables. They look at each other and the intense tune plays in the background. They seem to be lost when Siddhanth phone rings. Dr.Shashank wants to see his son in law with her daughter at his residence and they reach at Gupta house to meet him.

Shashank tells Siddhanth and Riddhima how happy he is to see them but it is obvious he has called them here for a reason. He puts the divorce papers in front asking them he wants to know the decision he took seven months back asking them to give each other their relationship seven months he hopes that decision was not wrong. Siddhanth and Riddhima exchane a look then tells Shashank they are happy and his decision was not wrong.

A happy Shashank tells he knows they both love each other but they also respect each other and relationship based on these two factors can never break. While Shashnak is saying this Siddhanth and Riddhima's eyes are set at each other and they have a smile on their face all this while.

Shashank wants them to get married again. Siddhanth initially refuses but Riddhima makes him agree to it as she wants to do this for him for them for their relationship.

Siddhanth walks in lift holding a file in hand which contains a check list and he is seeing if all have been taken care of. Riddhima enters. She goes near to him and makes sound as if something has stuck in her throat. Siddhanth looks at her and Riddhima asks what is her would be hone waale permanent patidev doingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Siddhanth tells Riddhima he is little busy and if they can we talk later. Riddhima looks at him with open mouth and stands in front of him asking can't she even come to talk with him. Siddhanth holds her arms turns her onto the other side where he was standing earlier and asks what will she do meeting him with a naughty smile on his face while Riddhima has a sweet smile on her face. She tells him how happy day would be the day of their marriage  day of love unlike last time. She pauses to look up and is about to say something when Sid keeps hand on her mouth. They exchange a sweet smile.

Riddhima tells how he has no time for her these days and if it was Armaan when she pauses. They both look at one another.

It's said some things are not in our hands. In a moment we say or do lot of things which we regret doing later and the scene towards the end did hinted that. As Siddhanth and Riddhima looked at each other the screen splits into two giving us the gist of their expressions. Riddhima realizing what she was going to say while Siddhanth knows Riddhima didn't intended to hurt him it was said in a moment.

We got to see the various shades of Siddhima in today's episode. The episode took me back to old days. That concern/care for each other and that smie. At the end of the episode I would say what Riddhima told Siddhanth Need To Do This For Us or should I say Tera Mera Saath Rahe.
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

its raining SR topics the past 2 days...............me loving it

shruuuuuuu...............i love ur posts with pics yaar

plus did i ever tell u ...............that u also hv AMAZING writing talent

loved the title of the post

this is what SIDDHIMA is all abt............EK DOOSRE KA SAATH

i will always b grateful to cvs for gifting us the most realistic and beautiful couple in tv

and hats off to JERAN..........more mking SIDDHIMA our life......

Edited by luvarti - 13 years ago
ana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope the last line in the episode does not hint at somethin else.....worrried

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
Leah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It was a fabulous episode with Ridhimma clearly stating that she wants to be with Sid!!

I was happy to see a strong and sound Ridz rather than the confused one we saw last week!

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shruti di  πŸ€—
beautiful post  πŸ‘
today's epi.....

Ohhh I loved it 😳 

D whole epi was based on luv & understanding

And Shanky Ohhh I love dis man , for me his character is d most sensible character in DMG. Everytime he comes up wid great ideas πŸ˜‰

First wid SR marriage & now wid their re-marriage. Luv u Shanky 😳

There were many beautiful & touching scenes today but my personal fav. are -

1. Wen Ridz told Sid dat ' mai ye shaadi karna chahti hoon , tumhare liye , humare liye '

2. My would b permanent pati dev

3. Humari shadi ka din bahut Khushi ka din hoga, Pyaar ka din..

I just loved my Siddhima today...

Dey r heavenly 😍

Eagerly waiting 4 tomorrow's epi.....

Harshita

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
stupendously fabulous Shruuuuuuuuuu............very awesomely summed up and beautifully worded.......πŸ‘
parishima thumbnail
awesome post, I love sidhima , the cutest couple in TV industries
KITfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
WHAT CAN I SAY I FELT LIKE DANCING OFFF THEY R SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD😍 LOVE SIDHIMAπŸ€—
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love the elevator scene!!😳
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful post shruti
i love that SR rockz 😍