12/24 KB Written Update - August 31st, 2010

Prestigious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

12/24 KB Written Update - August 31st, 2010

[Video Part 1]

The episode begins with Abhi resting on his bed and has his back towards Mili. He is mistaken, thinking Simi has come into the room. With eyes filled with affection and a warm smile, he says, "I love you." Mili is overjoyed, thinking Abhi is referring to her. Mili smiles coyly and runs out of the room. Abhi turns around, hoping to find Simi but there is no one in the room. He gets tensed.

Mili returns to her room. Being very careful not to wake up Simi, she lies down next to her and pulls the blanket over head. Both Mili and Simi are on the bed with a blanket over their heads. Abhi enters the room, which is quite dark. He mistakenly rests his hand on Mili's head (thinking it is Simi) and tenderly says, "Take care of yourself." [Come on! How could you not see two silhouettes under the blanket?! And Simi's head wasn't even covered completely. 😕] Abhi walks out of the room. Mili peeks out of the blanket and smiles timidly. Simi is in a deep slumber.

The next morning, Simi comes into her room. She notices Abhi and diverts herself. Abhi is trying to communicate but she instructs him that the breakfast is ready and tries to scurry away. Abhi grasps her wrist to catch her attention. He smiles softly and in a gentle voice, he says, "I know that you came into the room last night." Simi looks uncertain. Abhi continues, "I know that you came into the room just to see whether I am able to rest in anger." Simi is in bewilderment but clarifies, "In anger? Abhi, you made a mistake last night so I should be the one in anger. Besides, I did not come into the room." Abhi gets tensed. He cogitates for a moment then concludes it must've been Mili. Simi does not believe him and tells Abhi with certainty, "Mili was sleeping with me in the room last night." Abhi tries to persuade Simi reminding her that since she is taking sleeping pills prescribed by the doctor, she may not have realized. Simi immediately dismisses the thought reminding Abhi that Mili too is taking similar pills then she should've been asleep too. Simi tells Abhi to stop suspecting Mili from now on as she is trying to repent and change. Just then, Mili cunningly peeks in from the corner of the window. Simi firmly tells Abhi, "After yesterday's incident, I've begun to have faith in Mili. And I feel that you should let go of the past too. By suspecting Mili, you are only troubling yourself, me and Mili; nothing else." Abhi looks upset. Mili has a mischievous grin on her face. Simi walks away, leaving Abhi very disappointed.

[Video Part 2]

In the living room, Manju is preparing a garland and getting ready to leave for Janmashtami prayer. The neighbors come in to take her with them. Manju would like Simi to join her. Simi hurriedly prepares breakfast for Abhi and also offers it to Mili. Mili declines, stating that she will have it later. RS is also preparing to leave. He tells Manju that he is going to the bank since her ULIP policy has matured so he has decided to transfer the money in another bank. Manju agrees. Simi asks RS whether he had breakfast and he tenderly replies in approval. RS leaves. Simi reminds Mili to have breakfast and leaves with Manju & the neighbors.

Mathur Residence

Mrs. Mathur is decorating for the Janmashtami ritual devotedly. She then asks a helper for the phone and then calls Mili. Mili answers, and Mrs. Mathur asks about her health. Mili tells her that she is well and asks about Mrs. Mathur's well being. Mrs. Mathur replies that she is missing her and then asks about Manju. Mili informs her that Manju just left for the temple and will perform the ritual upon return. Mrs. Mathur lovingly advises Mili, "Listen, you don't have to fast today. You are on very strong medications. You must rest, without any worry, okay? I will tell Vishal to bring the sacred offering to you." Mili agrees with a cunning smile knowing that she has her mother-in-law in her favor and replies in a flattery voice, "Mummy ji, I am very lucky to have two mothers." Mrs. Mathur blesses her.

12/24 KB

Abhi is getting ready to leave for work. Mili is sitting on the sofa in the living room. Abhi gives her an apathetic look then walks to the kitchen to have his breakfast. Mili is unable to see him clearly so she gets up and takes a few steps in the direction of the kitchen. Abhi is trying his best to ignore her. Mili looks like she is trying to scheme and drops her glass nervously. Abhi notices her but ignores. Mili then goes into a corner and silently dials a number. She asks for someone's whereabouts and hangs up. Abhi looks suspicious. Suddenly the doorbell rings, and Mili hurries to open it. A man hands her something in a small bag and she pays him for it. Abhi notices suspiciously and immediately hides when Mili is closing the door. As soon as Mili leaves, he darts out the door to catch the man and interrogate him. The man is cycling away and Abhi races after him in the middle of the road to catch his attention. Abhi is running very fast and finally catches up to him, huffing and puffing. He furiously questions the man about what he delivered at 12/24 KB. The man reveals, "Rat poison." Abhi is left stunned and dumbstruck. The man cycles away. Abhi ponders then hurries back home.

[Video Part 3]

Daggar Mansion

Omi is reading a newspaper in the lawn. He notices Anuj and welcomes him. Omi offers refreshments but Anuj politely declines stating he just had breakfast. He says he was passing by so decided to meet them. Omi is pleased and asks about well being of everyone at home. Anuj replies that everyone's well and that he has an important matter to discuss with Neetu. Suddenly, Neetu enters with breakfast. Omi immediately gets up and takes the tray away from her. He possessively makes her sit and relax. Neetu throws a crude remark, "Did Anita send you to confirm whether I joined Lamaze classes." Anuj questions why Neetu is talking in such a way. Omi adds that Neetu has been suffering with mood swings at this term of pregnancy which is why she is irritable. Neetu firmly clarifies to Omi, "Omi ji, I am not suffering from any sort of mood swings." She looks at Anuj and continues, "I am talking in a normal manner. It is not necessary that I approve of what Anita thinks. All the women in the world did not have a healthy childbirth due to attending Lamaze classes." Anuj advises, "All I am telling you is that since you already go to the doctor and follow his advice, it wouldn't hurt to take a second opinion from another doctor." Neetu tells him that she does go for regular checkups and if needed, she will take a second opinion. Anuj tries to persuade but Neetu dismisses his thought telling him that she is worried about her own child more than Anita. Anuj seems disappointed. Just then, his cell phone rings. It is Anita, reminding him to pick her up for the yoga class. She then asks about his whereabouts. Anuj informs her that he came to meet Omi & Neetu. Anita scolds him, "Do you enjoy being disgraced? You don't need to talk to them any further. Let them do as they please. Leave from their place now and reach work on time." She hangs up the phone. Neetu politely tells Anuj not to worry since she has her own technique but she will take care of herself. Anuj looks pleased and leaves.

[Video Part 4]

12/24 KB

Abhi hurriedly returns home. He searches for Mili and finds her in the kitchen, preparing juice. Abhi looks shocked and scared. He frantically searches for Simi around the house, worrying that Mili is up to something. He returns to the kitchen but Mili is no longer there. He ponders what Mili was preparing and that the bottle of rat poison is missing too. Suddenly, he notices the bottle of rat poison in the trash bin. He immediately pulls it out and notices that its contents are gone. Abhi is filled with apprehension. He tosses the bottle out of his hand and frantically runs upstairs to search for Simi. Just then, Simi enters 12/24 KB and calls for Mili, informing her that she has returned from the temple and asks whether or not she took her medications. Mili comes to her with a glass of juice and tells her that she did have her medications. Simi tells Mili that she should be resting but Mili acts sympathetically and offers juice to Simi, telling her that since she is fasting and can't have solid foods, she should drink liquids. Simi tells Mili to have juice first but Mili informs her that she has already had apple juice since that is her preference. She forcibly tells Simi to drink the juice. Simi is about to take a sip when she notices Abhi, who orders Simi not to drink it. Pointing his finger towards Mili, he firmly says that Mili has mixed rat poison in it. Mili glares at Abhi while Simi is in confusion. Mili snaps, "What rubbish are you saying?" She then turns to Simi and emotionally says, "What's this, Simi di? Yesterday, he accused me of trying to burn you and today..." She pauses for a second, just so she could put more effort in her next statement, "Will I mix poison in your juice?" Mili whines, "No matter how much or how hard I try, he will always suspect me! What more can I do, Simi di?" Simi looks bewildered. Mili changes her tunes as though determined to prove Abhi wrong and says, "Give me the glass of juice, Simi di!" Abhi warns Simi against giving the glass to her. Mili then grabs it from Simi's hand. She walks resolutely towards Abhi, holds the glass up towards him and tells him to feed it to her, "You are the one who is suspecting me. You are the one who thinks I've mixed poison in it then make me drink it." Abhi is shocked and speechless. Mili begins to drink the juice and finishes it in one gulp.

PRECAP: Vishal and Abhi are in a parking lot. Vishal says to Abhi, "I am saying this once and for all. You'll see the worse of me if you ever accuse Mili again." Abhi is speechless.

Thank you, friends, for reading the update. If you enjoyed it, please click the LIKE button below this post.

Edited by Prestigious - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pal1990 thumbnail
thanks for the updte!!!!!!!!!!!
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U for beautiful and detailed update😃
All these Sethis seriously need to consult  psychiatrist and shock treatment😡😡😡
Sick and disgusting😡😡😡😡
All evil souls(idiots) against one poor chap(Abhi)😭😭😭
nookway thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful and detailed update. Abhi seriously needs to leave that place and go live somewhere else.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
thanks for update show becoming too boring nowadays it was one among the best.
h&rblock thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for a great update - I feel so sorry for Abhi...
librarypass thumbnail

Originally posted by: alujna-21

thanks for update show becoming too boring nowadays it was one among the best.

😕 when was it ever one among the best? I must have missed it then. But thank you for the update, as always.
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
simi..please don't fall for mili's trap...how can u trust her...she's betrayed u...its abhi who really cares for u...open ur eyes