Kalki: K
Kesu's mom: MIL
Jamunia: Jam
Sarju: S
Radha: R
Bhuaji: BJ
Kamya: Kam
Kamya's MIL: maaji

L is praying to God to bring back K safe n sound. She's worried if K doesn't come back n everyone finds out about her fake pregnancy, then she will lose all respect in this house including her husband's. She cries n prays for Kalki to come back. MIL hears her last sentence n tells L to stop her fake tears as she's never liked K n shouldn't show her fake concern. Jam comes n says Kesu is back. He had gone to look for K. BJ taunts MIL that K has run away & won't come back. MIL tells BJ to shut up n not cause her more grief. She tells Kesu to search the hospitals if not then file a police report. BJ tells MIL to not make "faluda" of their izzat by going to the police. She tells them to wait until night n if K isn't back then file a police report. Late night everyone is waiting but K hasn't come back yet. MIL tells Kesu to go file a report. She hands him a torch as it's dark outside. Kesu & MIL open the door for Kesu to leave & K is standing outside with her bags. MIL asks her where she was. K says I told you all I was going to my parents. BJ taunts her about lying. L manages the situation, she reminds BJ that L's parents came here from their relatives house n K must've stayed at her friends house waiting for her parents. K understands what L is saying, she tells everyone that I will explain myself if you need me to. K says I went to my parents house but the door was locked so I waited for them at my friends place. When my parents came n told me everyone here is worried about me, I came right back. MIL is happy with that.

At night Kesu is sleeping & besides him, L is thinking she has to talk to K because if she keeps doing stupid things, I will be in trouble as well. K is about to go to bed, she's sad to be back & would rather have been with Kundan. She goes to bed. L comes n wakes up K. L is angry n tells K she almost created trouble for both of them. K is angry at L for yelling at her. K tells L that she will do whatever she likes. L reminds K of the promise she made. K tells L not to keep reminding her about the promise. L tells K that if she had told everyone her truth today, they would've kicked K out of the house. K tells L that she would've also told everyone truth about L's prenancy & L would've been kicked out as well. K tells L to let her sleep n not disturb her.

Maaji is talking to a punditji about a festival, apparently today is a luck day for couples to pray. (I don't know too much about these things). Kam n S arrive & S hears maaji n is happy to hear that but then he gets sad because R & him used to go to the temple together onm this day. S asks maaji if he can go to the temple with her, maaji says of course. Kam thinks to herself that this is a good chance to do a pooja for R & get rid of R's clothes etc as it's unlucky to keep a dead persons belongings in the house for too long. She goes to S's room to search for R's belongings. (my guess is S doesn't believe R is dead, so Kam is trying to take R's stuff without S finding out.)

Postman comes to Kesu's house. He tells BJ that all pregnant women are to be given shots/injections. He said the clinic will be set up in his post office. He tells BJ to bring all 3, L & K & Jam, for their shots. BJ says of course they will come. L is worried about what to do, she thinks now everyone will find out the truth for sure. BJ asks L why is still standing there, tells her to go get ready. (BJ likes L but doesn't like MIL & K.)

Precap for 31-Aug: S at the temple handing out blankets n sweets to the poor. R is there with her face covered in a shawl. S sees her &  goes to give her a blanket & sweets. Kam & maaji see this as well.

So folks, don't get your hopes too high as I might not be able to do updates everyday. Enjoy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wifee thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks very much for your update.  Its okay if yoare not able to to do updates everyday but even now & again is fine.... or even just a week recap like what the oher one has done....xx