Siddhima: Marriage Vows.

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Siddhima ☺️ They are adorable, cute and can put a Stupid Si Smile on my face.

Today Dr Shashank said their relationship has so much love and respect, and those words ring so true and also the idea for re-marriage, so I thought I shall remind them of their marriage vows

In the first round or phera, the couple prays to God for plenty of nourishing and pure food. They pray to God to let them walk together so that they will get food.

In the second round, the couple prays to God for a healthy and prosperous life. They ask for the physical, spiritual and mental health from God.

In the third Phera the couple prays to God for wealth. They ask God for the strength for both of them so that they can share the happiness and pain together. Also, they pray so that they can walk together to get wealth.

In the fourth round the couple prays to God for the increase in love and respect for each other and their respective families.

The bride and groom together pray for the beautiful, heroic and noble children from God in the fifth step.

In the sixth holy round around the fire, the couple asks for the peaceful long life with each other.

In the final seventh round the couple prays to god for companionship, togetherness, loyalty and understanding between themselves. They ask God to make them friends and give the maturity to carry out the friendship and relationship for lifetime.

The husband says to his new wife that now they have become one after the Seven Vows/Saat Phere and they will not break their relationship. 

This defines SR - and how they walk together, they are the seven vow, as they have compassion, loyality and understanding. They are there next to each other neither one is ahead as they walk together hand in hand.

I can't wait for the re-marriage because it will be a new start for Siddhima.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Niki !! πŸ€— SR are literally made of all the love, commitment, and respect in the vows. Ca't wait to see them renew their vows, this time, with huge smiles on their faces. 😍
Edited by StarshineHues - 13 years ago
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reserved..... M totally in the awe of today's episode...Can't get enuf of it....lovely post Nikkzooo....πŸ₯³
Edited by kritishah3 - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Kareshu Mantri
Bhojneshu mata
Karmeshu daasi
Swayoneshu rambha..

Ahahahaa.. I hope this is the background mantra for their marriage.. LOVE LOVE LOVE Shanky for this.. And also.. Ridz ☺️

They made my day.. πŸ˜ƒ

Niki .. <3 for this post.. πŸ˜ƒ
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Awesome post Niki !! πŸ€— SR are literally made of all the love, commitment, and respect in the vows. Ca't wait to see them renew their vows, this time, with huge smiles on their faces. 😍

πŸ‘
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nikku di πŸ€—
awesome topic!
SR remarriage will be fab 😍
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Niki, beautifully said πŸ˜³

As Shanks said today, that Love and Respect is what strengthen a marriage and relationship, i so agree with respect come alot of emotions and feelings, honesty, trust and faith and basis of that is love isnt it

This is what SR already have in their marriage and to each other, and with each other, they acknowledge each other in every step of the way

And i agree SR walk together, they are on level together, open and honest, and always beside one another and all in all their strength lies in what they have with each other and for each other, and like i said before what SR share, and i mean their inner-bond, there is no words to describe it or will be words, they are beyond words to describe the love they have for one another, what they share is beyond love, they are simply Soulmates, each other's life-lines, each other's support.

And this is what their should be in a marriage!!!!!!  and SR have that.

😊
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Niki beautiful post..U got me all emotional  SR re marriage and these vows will be eyecandy 4 sure..

Awesome postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome post πŸ‘
SR forever ❀️
amazing postπŸ‘ 

this is the best post i have come across today, this post has purity and truthness, those saath phere are not something small it is a very important and very big part of one person life, SAATH PHERE means saath janama ka saath, and siddhima are soulmate who are made for eternity after eternity.

siddhima makes those voms even more pure when they site it from their mouth, they are heavenly!!