-/*\Student of the Week [33]/*\-

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hello Bacha Party!

How are all you doing on this fine day? Summer's almost over and school's starting/started so I'm guessing you're enjoying the last few days of freedom no?😆

I on the other hand am awesome😃 Well I kind have the flu but! I had rasmalai😃 And I also had medication after so the combination of the two has made me a bit hyper. Sugar+drugs=super hyper Ravs=not good [or so people say]

But! This post is not about me! Yes I know it's sad and I know how much you guys love me talking about myself but don't worry, this post is about someone just as cool😎

I'll also point out that I haven't really talked to this person so I'm basing my opinion on the bit of stalking that I did. And I'm pretty sure that bit of info probably creeped em out *ahem*😳

It's not my fault though! It was all for official business😎 What kind of official business? Well if you haven't figured it out [though the title already says it but lets ignore that for fun😆], I is here to announce our 33rd Student of the Week🤓

Been a while since the last one no? I believe I posted the last one 2 months ago and after that I went back to my kaamchor ways😃 Actually every now and then I did think about posting SOTW. But then I didn't know who to pick so I'd ask Preeti and DB and even dear old Gaggu and they even gave me suggestions. Except then I'd forget to post😆

I woke up yesterday morning feeling highly motivated to post SOTW so I bugged DB and we even picked a member😃 But I didn't get around to posting it till today due to reasons [which happen to involve food☺️] so I is here today to make this important announcement😎

I think this member deserves it. And I think you guys would agree too😃 She's hardworking and plays an important role on this forum😃

She's going into commerce =) Well she's in commerce right now and is getting her degree. Or at least that's what my research tells me 🤔 🤓

She makes creations! She even has a gallery which she named after her fav novel. Bet you didn't know that  

She's also a huge BenIa fan. And I mean HUGE. Her siggy and avi currently show her love for the "Ia" part, unless you read the msg in her siggybox😆

Not only that, she puts time and effort into providing us with written updates so that the poor bache of this forum who are unable to watch the epi can be caught up.

By now I'm guessing you all know who it is. If not then shame on you😳 That's right our SOTW is

shruti.nil

Congratz😎 Here's a little something for you to use so you can show off😃:

^ credit goes to kaira for this amazing siggy

Anyway, here are some basic questions to get you started😃

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

Favorite color:

How I got started with IF:

My Favorite section on IF:

Why I visit the MJHT section:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

My best friend(s) on IF:

Why do you like MJHT:

How you landed on MJHT forum:

How does it feel to be the special bakri I mean, Student of the Week?

Fav Actor:

Fav Actress:

Fav Character from MJHT:

Fav shows:

Congratz once again and have fun on the hot seat😃

-| M J H T  D e v T e a m | -

Note: If you have anyone in mind for the next SOTW, send a PM to me [-Ravjot-] and I'll keep your suggestion in mind =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

theaisha thumbnail

Congrats shruti LOL hahaaa. 🥳

Most of ur topics are a w o s e m e! =)

bereadytogrilled LOL.

Yours,
Aisho.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg...yipee....congoooooooo meethi churi........
-Illusion- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
congrats Shruti......
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i got so FREAKING scared....
🤣.
thanks so much!
im writing the update now...ill writte the deatils soon!
saniya.x thumbnail
Congratz Shruti 🤗, Well Deserved !
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Shruuuu congratsss🤗 so happy for u and so well deserved yayyy congo shongo once again🤗🥳

Will be back with my grilling session😈, enjoy the hot seat😉

P.S Ravs di wonderful post😛, RB loves it😆

Congratzz shruti dear........ 🤗
FanOfMAYUR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations Shruti
rainydays. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil