Posted: 13 years ago
Gurmeet And Debina On Holiday Spree!
User Rating: / 0
PoorBest 
Monday, 30 August 2010 14:58 Read : 62 times
digg

vote
nowBuzz up!

After working hard for a long period, what does one expect? This is the question which comes in every person's mind and each one has its own answer to the question. But according to Debina Bonerjee, a person works to be happy and fulfill his / her wishes. If a person is continuously working day in and day out, he / she obviously needs some relief from the work, otherwise there would be no use of working so hard. Now you must be wondering as to why Debina is suddenly talking about taking a break from the work. The answer is right here.

"Guru (Gurmeet Chaudhary) and I are going on a long trip to Bangkok so that we can have some relaxed time together. We have not been to any long tour since last December, after our trip to Shimla and other good places. So now once again we are planning a holiday and this time we are planning to go to Bangkok, so that we can enjoy our hardship. Along with Bangkok we had also planned to visit Kolkatta for Durga Puja this year." Says Debina

Do you visit Kolkata every year during Durga Puja? "Yes, I go for Durga Puja, since my childhood, but Guru is accompanying me since past 4 years. And even this year before my mom and dad shift from Kolkata, we are going to visit the place in October for Durga Puja, So there is lot more happening things for us," explains Debina.

We wish Happy and safe journey for the couple in advance!

-- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/news-gossips/1174-gurmeet-and-debina-on-holiday-spree.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Aww, how sweet! :D Hope they have fun!
...ASB100... thumbnail
thanks Manisha didi....Happy holidays (and a fun-filled vacation) Gurmeet and Debina!!!

-Asha
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww......so sweet of guru
i just love dese two