which actress hasn't gone under the knife?? - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
i guess the peeps who see a big difference in kareena's jawline from all different angles are dumb Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago
Lol - Meena you such devil lol <3

I do think Bebo has sth done on her face....I mean she looks sometimes so wierd to me...almost surreal at times

Originally posted by: bolly007

i guess the peeps who see a big difference in kareena's jawline from all different angles are dumb

Calling members "dumb" is against the rules-it is attacking members.

Deleted a couple of posts. No need to get personal or into fights
Edited by ~*simran*~ - 13 years ago
stars4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u Lensahunte08 regarding skin bleaching ...industry is obsessed with fairness...then u must agree with actresess who had removed their wrinkles to look good like madhuri, preity, rekha since along with industry even people r obsessed with wrinkle free actresses ... Same thing applies to actresses who has done boob job like kangana, sush....

Originally posted by: ~*simran*~

Calling members "dumb" is against the rules-it is attacking members.

Deleted a couple of posts. No need to get personal or into fights

in my defence it was sarcasm!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kareena's face again looks different because she lost all that weight and her face was chubby back than, and now obviously it's not. Thatz why kareena's face surgery is never talked about as much as other actress because hers is just a rumor 😛
kareena has definately undergone surgery! weight loss or no weight loss sumbody's lips cannot look that different, a lot of people notice the difference when they see her old movie and they are like woaah and kareena's weight fluctuates all the time but i dun understand wat is that to do wid lips, i dun care if kareena fans do not want to accept it but that is the truth, 80% of actresses in this industry have undergone surgery

Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago

Are the Kapoor sisters trying to beat Joan Rivers?

by admin ~ October 31, 2009

sisters

The kapoor sisters have morphed so much over the years that it's difficult to determine which parts are 'original'. From the Lipos to the nose jobs to the fillers, to the face restructuring they've had it all. I remember not too long ago, Karishma Kapoor used to be referred as "Khusra" Kapoor coz of her awkward features. Now she looks gorgeous. From the above pix, it's pretty obvious that both the sisters received upper eyelid Blepharoplasty. It's one of the most frequently performed surgical procedures (heck my friend's mom had it done) and is used to enhance the upper eye lid area.

edited
Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago